Magneress's Recent Activity

1. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

You guys should have fun on Teek, we will have fun on Tormax : )

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  2. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread Tormax changes to make teekers heads explode.

Free trade - while not ideal I can deal with Random - not a hope, never going to have my time dictated by that ever again I'm happy...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:46 AM
  3. Magneress liked Basak's post in the thread Tormax changes to make teekers heads explode.

I like the ideas except FTE above all else. One of the best mechanics added to the game in my opinion. It has bugs yes, but the benefits...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  4. Magneress replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

It probably won't be a big deal to transfer to an older tlp at that point if that's a serious issue. Dunno. I just get the vibe ppl are...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:36 AM
  5. Magneress replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Would not mind being able to box two accounts from one computer as for completely removing true box at launch in the age of chatgpt and AI...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  6. Magneress liked IheartEQ's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Dang. A lot of posters on this forum are getting mean about this topic. Do you act this aggressive in real life towards other people's...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:29 AM
  7. Magneress liked Kahna's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

There is zero chance they have the time to accomplish this before the servers launch. Best you are going to get is something they...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:27 AM
  8. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I was on Aradune it was a week then Fri / Sat night for another week or two. If I was trying to debate about Tormax and Teek I would...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:25 AM
  9. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

That would be a bad idea judging by past actions and past data. Better to leave the servers as is and let everyone have the server...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:23 AM
  10. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Nah, Tormax will be fun as is and Teek sounds like it will also be fun. Making 2 Teeks could very well be a disaster if you use past...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  11. Magneress liked Massimo_Bertoxx's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Crumbling? Spiralling? Was a change announced?

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:21 AM
  12. Magneress replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Textbook gaslighting. Looking forward to and hoping for a traditional as is classic Tormax is in no way "crumbling and spiraling". I'm...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:15 AM
  13. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

There are two servers. One of them is going to be what you and many others wanted which is an almost Mischief restart The other will...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  14. Magneress replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

30 or 40 people. Fixed that for u. Probably more like 300-400 if you are really being (unreasonably IMO) pessimistic.

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  15. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'll be on Tormax and I'm not worried about having people to play with as it'ss as close to the classic experience of this 25 year old...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  16. Magneress liked Crimson Violet's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Tormax is one of the better rulesets available. Yes there have been others and this is the first time I am able to do a complete run...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  17. Magneress replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Not *EVERYONE* butt ya I've missed the boat on all 15 TLPs at launch. Tormax sounds cool and I like it. Oakwynd is great, butt not...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  18. Magneress liked Rothj's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'm just browsing the forums for something to do until server launch, I'm not even playing right now. I'll probably play tormax but I could...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  19. Magneress liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I don't think Teek will be the krono heavy econ that people fear, mischief was not like that. There is just so much gear flowing in...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  20. Magneress replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Not to mention a lot of the guild posts in discord on main EQ discord are spam of the same 3 or 4 guilds over and over for teek I gave up...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  21. Magneress liked Ddezul's post in the thread Tormax changes to make teekers heads explode.

1) Bst and Bers at launch 2) access to Baz from the shadowhaven NPC in EC tunnel 3) Enable 2 accounts per machine from the start. Then...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  22. Magneress replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

If tormax hits 2k players at launch. And it likely will. It'll still be just as popular and robust as an original launch and likely persist...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  23. Magneress liked Sheila's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

No, it obviously is not. He was very clearly pointing out that one server has a ton of interest and the other does not. No one thinks...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  24. Magneress liked Zxxx's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I am not trying to attack Tormax. I am just presenting the numbers I see. These numbers are more concerning for Teek players than Tormax...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  25. Magneress replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Teek is kinda overhyped butt everyone butt a few do seem to like free trade most I guess. Teek will be the krono heavy economy though. It...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  26. Magneress liked Nennius's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Ngreth can really dance.

Apr 17, 2024
  27. Magneress liked Nebulism's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Note: I'm not a dev for this game, but experienced in other industries. The actual deployment of the next iteration of the code is likely...

Apr 17, 2024
  28. Magneress liked Jarok's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

After they start the scripts running, I imagine something like this? [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  29. Magneress liked Metanis's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

I'd like to know who gets tasked with getting out of bed 2 or 3? (or more) hours early to actually shut down the servers this morning. And...

Apr 17, 2024
  30. Magneress liked Raccoo's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Replacing the hamsters.

Apr 17, 2024
  31. Magneress replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I only hear good things about Oakwynd from the ppl actually playing there. Not only that PoK had a big healthy population when I checked in...

Apr 17, 2024
  32. Magneress liked Fanra's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

The reason they removed coin weight was when they added mercenaries, you had to carry enough coins to pay them. Monks have to watch their...

Apr 17, 2024
  33. Magneress liked Overmedium's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

A lot of the QoL changes, like Coin Weight, are one of the main reasons I prefer TLP's over, let's say, a 1999 server... EQ Lite is...

Apr 17, 2024
  34. Magneress replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Dunno the idea of Teek is nice but it also scares me away because Going to certain mobs and places for certain items and experiencing...

Apr 17, 2024
  35. Magneress liked Intercept's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Tormax will be fine, this game has been around for 25+ years and Tormax will have the rules closer to the original than Teek

Apr 17, 2024
  36. Magneress liked Rothj's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I will play tormax probably

Apr 17, 2024
  37. Magneress replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

@OP I wish it where an extended 9 month Luclin start with Beastlords, Berserkers, and Frogloks in.. Hope this helps.

Apr 17, 2024