Magician9001's Recent Activity

1. Magician9001 replied to the thread Next TLP, No plat server.

That's a lot of work for a stupid idea.

Sep 18, 2022
  2. Magician9001 replied to the thread Exalted Symbol Crafting Help.

Which server are you on? If your server is in DoN you'll need to do the quest for the...

Aug 24, 2022
  3. Magician9001 replied to the thread Too many BAD bad boxers on Yelinak.

If the main tank is pulling you're not chain pulling. Which means any sustained non-mana DPS is being wasted. DPS = EXP. If your tank...

Aug 6, 2022
  4. Magician9001 replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

The irony that you basically list all the things about large boxing/botting that you don't like but feel the people that signed up for 2...

Jul 30, 2022
  5. Magician9001 replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

This thread is a perfect example of why DBG should ignore "likes" We got 2 servers with the exact same ruleset minus one allows all...

Jul 30, 2022
  6. Magician9001 replied to the thread Rune proc aggro?.

False Zam has Ice Comet at 808. On Live it was revamped a long time ago before EQR even existed to be lower DPS but more mana...

Jul 29, 2022
  7. Magician9001 replied to the thread Rune proc aggro?.

Ice Comet was definitely Changed yet EQresource doesn't mention it. A lot of time the patch notes will say stuff like "made changes to...

Jul 29, 2022
  8. Magician9001 replied to the thread Rune proc aggro?.

Many rune weapons used to proc the Current version of Rune X rather then the original version. For example Bloodied Beserker's Blade used...

Jul 28, 2022
  9. Magician9001 replied to the thread How do you play any class after enchanter?!.

Chanters are legit the worst Support class in the game. Sure they're OP for the first 2 expansions. But Shamans are better for the 26...

Jul 27, 2022
  10. Magician9001 replied to the thread Too many BAD bad boxers on Yelinak.

The server they're talking about just launched Kunark. There is no 25% overhaste. If a tank is pulling in Classic/Kunark/SoV you're...

Jul 24, 2022
  11. Magician9001 replied to the thread Too many BAD bad boxers on Yelinak.

If the tank is pulling it's a bad group.

Jul 19, 2022
  12. Magician9001 replied to the thread [Mischief][DEVS] Quest armor regent drop rates.

Just go XP at 6 way in MPG you'll have a multiple full sets of the trash drops before you get 10% of the OoW AAs

Jul 16, 2022
  13. Magician9001 replied to the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

How does this help with someone finding groups? LOL this person sucks at playing 3 toons but they're capable of playing one. If they...

Jul 15, 2022
  14. Magician9001 liked BreakmanDX's post in the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

A lot of the replies on here, even the more critical ones are helpful and have made me feel a lot better about playing how I want, but...

Jul 13, 2022
  15. Magician9001 replied to the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

>ACKTUALLY you're a clicker. >Also this game takes 30apm. /TipsFedora

Jul 13, 2022
  16. Magician9001 replied to the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

Boxers are gonna tell you're valuable blah blah blah. But there actions are gonna let you down anytime you need something that isn't...

Jul 13, 2022
  17. Magician9001 replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

People who get banned in EQ aren't equivalent to being "perma-banned" from driving, it's not even equivalent to have your licenses...

Jul 4, 2022
  18. Magician9001 replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

They should perma ban any account that is caught cheating. Suspensions should be for things like training. If you were caught running...

Jul 4, 2022
  19. Magician9001 liked JustAnotherOpinion's post in the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

I didn't subscribe to Everquest for a year to play with cheaters for a year. Daybreak should only be handing out one type of punishment for...

Jul 3, 2022
  20. Magician9001 replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Step 1 Cheat and get caught. Say you did nothing wrong. Step 2 Keep cheating and get caught. Say you cheated in the past but really...

Jul 3, 2022
  21. Magician9001 replied to the thread Why did Bind Rush wake the sleeper?.

It's a casual server for players who wanna claim to be Hardcore without actually having to be Hardcore. EZ mode leveling. EZ mode...

Jun 30, 2022
  22. Magician9001 replied to the thread Why did Bind Rush wake the sleeper?.

Vaniki is probably the easiest server that ever existed.

Jun 30, 2022
  23. Magician9001 replied to the thread Having a hard time everyone. Need some advice. Classic + Does it get better? -- Yelinak.

These boards always make me laugh. Using a sock puppet account to try to get people to come play on your dead server. Nobody likes...

Jun 27, 2022
  24. Magician9001 replied to the thread Why do Guild Leaders Do It?.

They're control freaks that need to be in control or They want to have control over the guild bank. You can make 1000s of USD a month...

Jun 23, 2022
  25. Magician9001 replied to the thread truebox is already beggining to turn mischief into a boxer only server.

What happens is someone logs on LFGs for 30 mins can't find a group. Then logs off, then another and it's a revolving door of people...

Jun 19, 2022
  26. Magician9001 replied to the thread truebox is already beggining to turn mischief into a boxer only server.

Weekends would be included in primetime hours Mischief and TB have this really strange dichotomy in populations. During non-peak...

Jun 19, 2022
  27. Magician9001 replied to the thread truebox is already beggining to turn mischief into a boxer only server.

Are you saying 99% of the people that don't box an single toon are "awful or unlikable" Cause that would have to be true for the current...

Jun 18, 2022
  28. Magician9001 replied to the thread Vaniki - stun changes trivialize many raid targets.

Watched them do Grieg. Pretty clearly couldn't keep him stunlocked.

Jun 14, 2022
  29. Magician9001 replied to the thread Vaniki - stun changes trivialize many raid targets.

I've seen the Thalls in VT be stunned from basically 100% to 0 with 3 Pallies on normal TLPs. You have a 1.5 second lockout after...

Jun 12, 2022
  30. Magician9001 replied to the thread Vaniki - stun changes trivialize many raid targets.

Just like to point out Paladins could already Stun up to 63 in Luclin. Nothing changes for more then half your list.

Jun 11, 2022
  31. Magician9001 replied to the thread Anguish Augs and the Murkglider School Leader issue..

Naggy isn't 1 groupable in classi. AoW isn't 1 groupable in SoV Anguish minis are.

Jun 9, 2022
  32. Magician9001 replied to the thread Anguish Augs and the Murkglider School Leader issue..

It's not different in the ways that matter. Random loot is pretty much always been on mob difficulty and/or spawn timer. In those 2...

Jun 9, 2022
  33. Magician9001 replied to the thread Anguish Augs and the Murkglider School Leader issue..

Working as intended CoA are also fast 2 hour lockout and only take a few players. We don't need to the list to be changed that only...

Jun 9, 2022
  34. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

Estimates not guesses. Last time EQ released sub numbers it was 66k active subscribed users a few months after Aradune was released....

Jun 6, 2022
  35. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

I'm not the one that said it kicked in at 5k. I've also seen more the 4k in public chat channels. So i think you're full of it....

Jun 6, 2022
  36. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

If a server is avg 5k players and the avg player on that server plays 4 hours a day that server has 30k subbed people. Many TLPs have...

Jun 6, 2022
  37. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

That's concurrent players online. Talking about the total numbers of people subbed. If you have 5k concurrent players at launch the...

Jun 6, 2022
  38. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

I think it's reasonable to estimate the avg EQ players spend 200$ dollars a year between Subs, xp pots, mounts, bags ect. That means for...

Jun 6, 2022
  39. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

These players cause 90% of the players to quit. They make profit by selling krono on 3rd party sites instead of players buying them...

Jun 6, 2022
  40. Magician9001 liked Wordor's post in the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

every pick of live guk king camp on yelinak has botters sitting in the exact same spot tonight, automated, using far taunt on...

Jun 6, 2022
  41. Magician9001 replied to the thread Boxers, why play on TLP rather than live?.

That's not what i'm saying at all. 90% of the game doesn't box or plays 2 toons total. Of that other 10% pretty much everyone that 6...

Jun 6, 2022
  42. Magician9001 replied to the thread Boxers, why play on TLP rather than live?.

This is just not at all true. The majority of boxers don't pay for a thing and are just in it for RMT. For example the poster above my...

Jun 6, 2022
  43. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

verb gerund or present participle: cheating 1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or...

Jun 3, 2022
  44. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

All boxers are cheaters. Boxing is cheating. What you mean good thing most people are following DBGs rules and no i don't think that's...

Jun 3, 2022
  45. Magician9001 replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

The solution is Truebox+ manual enforcement. You need both not one. Doesn't make sense it's an obvious revenue loss for DBG, people...

Jun 3, 2022
  46. Magician9001 replied to the thread Omens where.

you Riot you doshit company. Blizzard this is all your fault.

Jun 1, 2022
  47. Magician9001 replied to the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

-Glass of wine before noon: Check can someone "enhance" on those pills are they anti-depressants, Adderall or just vitamins?

May 29, 2022
  48. Magician9001 liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

Keystroke broadcasting is cheating according to recent definitions from the community guy here, so yeah, that's cheating.

May 29, 2022
  49. Magician9001 liked Lawyer's post in the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

"Hey look at my totally legit true box setup that can't possibly follow neither the letter nor spirit of true box rules."

May 29, 2022
  50. Magician9001 liked jeskola's post in the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

- barren, empty room with zero decor: check - fist-sized hole in wall at punching height: check - highly unstable gamer: check [Img]

May 29, 2022
  51. Magician9001 liked Cideral's post in the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

now need a video showing the player moving between each one and not using third party programs to coordinate

May 29, 2022
  52. Magician9001 liked Arclyte's post in the thread Multiboxers are cheaters!.

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help

May 29, 2022
  53. Magician9001 liked Midnitewolf's post in the thread Yelinak looks like Magefire.

Actually it would be a simple fix. Make it one character per person and have a report function for people to point out when someone was...

May 28, 2022
  54. Magician9001 replied to the thread Yelinak looks like Magefire.

Doing DoDH group content without raidgear is very linear and instance based. The only real way to do it without being a raider is to...

May 26, 2022
  55. Magician9001 replied to the thread Yelinak looks like Magefire.

The funny thing is he hasn't played the content but has a better grasp of it then you. Realistically speaking TSS is the only expansion...

May 26, 2022
  56. Magician9001 liked Arclyte's post in the thread Yelinak looks like Magefire.

It amazes me how many bad opinions there are about removing truebox. I'm happy the devs have common sense and don't kill TLPs by removing...

May 26, 2022
  57. Magician9001 replied to the thread Yelinak looks like Magefire.

Do you think blatantly lying helps you convince the DEVs?

May 26, 2022
  58. Magician9001 replied to the thread What class will be over powered on vaniki?.

I was talking about pure melee DPS Monk, Rogue, Zerker. Didn't realize Zerker's actually got a few extra %. Either way this just...

May 26, 2022
  59. Magician9001 liked Xaliax's post in the thread activated 12 accounts for this tlp.

to offset mark and i talk in all lower case.

May 23, 2022
  60. Magician9001 replied to the thread What class will be over powered on vaniki?.

Ever pure melee class gets the same AA it didn't help monks relative to zerkers or rogues. Monks don't get Dforce till 65 unlock. Monks...

May 23, 2022
  61. Magician9001 replied to the thread What class will be over powered on vaniki?.

Why? they're not gonna have Dforce, Discs or good weapons. Zerkers get a crazy strong 1.0 which will be doable at level 40 and...

May 23, 2022
  62. Magician9001 replied to the thread What class will be over powered on vaniki?.

Most Terrors are above level 40. Cease/Desist are below level 15. Stun will also land on mobs 25 levels above cap at 40. Paladins are...

May 23, 2022
  63. Magician9001 replied to the thread What class will be over powered on vaniki?.

Monks will be terrible at the start. Epic scales off weapon skill, Monk epic will be hot garbage and it will be awhile before people get...

May 23, 2022
  64. Magician9001 replied to the thread Ogre Stun Immunity.

Not a single one of those people is in the top live guild. Not talking about live cause it doesn't matter. This is a TLP forum. On TLPs...

May 23, 2022
  65. Magician9001 replied to the thread Ogre Stun Immunity.

Never meet a good warrior who wasn't an Ogre.

May 20, 2022
  66. Magician9001 replied to the thread Is eq turning into P2W?.

EQs pay to win is called boxing with 3rd party software. Cept it's really not pay to win most of the time, it's cheat and get paid to win.

May 19, 2022
  67. Magician9001 replied to the thread Free Trade, is it really that popular?.

Poll is obviously fake news. Everyone knows Rizlona is the second most popular TLP besides Mischief.

May 9, 2022
  68. Magician9001 replied to the thread Will Charm be king on Vaniki?.

Charm is just massively weaker on this TLP. Charm is mainly good for leveling. Leveling is just super fast and stops earlier on this...

May 6, 2022
  69. Magician9001 liked Ginix's post in the thread Vaniki: salvagable maybe?.

OMEGALUL - 999 Mounts should be 1 like Quarm was I could get behind 999 claimable rewards from a PvP server but brain dead PvE...

May 5, 2022
  70. Magician9001 replied to the thread Vaniki - Achievement Flaws.

Killing a boss 10 levels early won't be impossible, killing that specific boss with normal flagging process would be Tunat probably...

May 4, 2022
  71. Magician9001 liked EQEnzo's post in the thread Vaniki - Achievement Flaws.

I can't tell if this is a joke. One of the main draws of this server were the promised achievement rewards and your idea was a food...

May 4, 2022
  72. Magician9001 replied to the thread Vaniki - Achievement Flaws.

TBH with the ruleset they went with Tunat is just impossible it would be a huge mistake for them to have Tunat as a target. But i...

May 4, 2022
  73. Magician9001 liked Skyp's post in the thread Vaniki - Achievement Flaws.

To whom it may concern, As one of the three people leading the guild Bind Rush - we have probably drawn close to 300 players to this...

May 4, 2022
  74. Magician9001 replied to the thread Personal loot chance for people that dps OW raid target kills.

DKP is a lot of work, time sitting around bidding and drama. Personal loot done well isn't at all like having everyone roll need.

Apr 29, 2022
  75. Magician9001 replied to the thread Personal loot chance for people that dps OW raid target kills.

OP is not talking about the same thing. Hes talking about different groups/raids both getting credit. Things open world MoP mount...

Apr 29, 2022
  76. Magician9001 replied to the thread Cancelling 20 accounts unless we get Free Trade/Random Loot.

OP is a Krono farmer that is currently AFK "boxing" in Yxtta. His botting Krono will dry up in the 70 expansions. So he wants free trade...

Apr 27, 2022
  77. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

Most popular TLP and Private servers are the ones with the least boxing. Couple of forum crybabies that are balding 30 year olds that try...

Apr 26, 2022
  78. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

Boxing would exist without Krono. The only real way is to convince DBG that it's worthwhile to ban them. The only way that is gonna...

Apr 26, 2022
  79. Magician9001 replied to the thread Can we just vote on legacy TLP relaxed truebox already?.

I'm down to see a poll. Just make sure to do it when the new server launches. Make sure to include strengthened truebox also. I want...

Apr 24, 2022
  80. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

Just use your vacation time to play EQ 4Head. How is this supposed to be feasible for the type of person that plays video games 5-10...

Apr 23, 2022
  81. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

100 AAs gets you max CS and CA it only takes another 40 or so to get the HP ones. The idea that you shouldn't be able to do group content...

Apr 23, 2022
  82. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

How about you just accept reality for what it is. The barrier to entry for group content just is massively higher. There is no "Some...

Apr 23, 2022
  83. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

100 AA is the majority of defensive AAs. You're kinda making my point for me though. The barrier for entry into group content is just...

Apr 23, 2022
  84. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

This just is just blatantly untrue. RSS named can 1 round 100aa+ tanks in group gear. Some zones have kiteable stuff and DoN has...

Apr 23, 2022
  85. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

GoD is a massive design shift in the game. Prior to GoD the only group content that is designed for raid geared toons are the Elemental...

Apr 23, 2022
  86. Magician9001 replied to the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

Agnarr is really the only TLP that doesn't go to those awesome expansion later on that nobody plays.

Apr 21, 2022
  87. Magician9001 liked Lamberduim's post in the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Servers become ghost towns as they get deeper and deeper into expansions and get closer to live right? Would this...

Apr 21, 2022
  88. Magician9001 liked Rothj's post in the thread I'm never going to play past gates of discord.

I am the player who comes back every year to play the new tlp, levels to max then quits. I also might come back for kunark and luclin...

Apr 21, 2022
  89. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

News flash not saying anyone that boxes ends up botting. You're argument of does "but it prevent 100%" is dumb. Just because a solution...

Apr 19, 2022
  90. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs; Please enable PVP flag bonuses / incentives on all servers..

NERF DRUIDS IN PVP THEN WE CAN TALK

Apr 13, 2022
  91. Magician9001 liked Boogatti's post in the thread Classic start FV LOOT PVP TLP.

We hear you and agree! Can't wait!!!

Apr 13, 2022
  92. Magician9001 liked HekkHekkHekk's post in the thread Devs; Please enable PVP flag bonuses / incentives on all servers..

25% exp bonus. Special titles with a fame decay system like in EQ2 pvp. Allow players to toggle pvp flags with a 4 hour lockout between...

Apr 13, 2022
  93. Magician9001 liked HekkHekkHekk's post in the thread Devs; Please enable PVP flag bonuses / incentives on all servers..

Balance is irrelevant. EQ is a group game.

Apr 13, 2022
  94. Magician9001 liked Raytheon's post in the thread rizlona most popular tlp server after god in the last 10 years..

LOL. Are you kidding me? Rizlona has 4 guilds with tracked kills doing DoDH content. Phinny had 16 guilds clearing DoDH with 15 of them...

Apr 12, 2022
  95. Magician9001 replied to the thread RIP Yelinak Newbie Zones.

WTS level 1 summoned Mage dagger 1kr each

Apr 12, 2022
  96. Magician9001 replied to the thread rizlona most popular tlp server after god in the last 10 years..

How many guilds have cleared DoDh?

Apr 12, 2022
  97. Magician9001 replied to the thread With zone copies being a thing, why is there still such a raging hate against boxing on tle servers?.

It's one of the least popular TLPs of the truebox era. Quarm and Miragul only ones that ever had that low of a player base. There...

Apr 12, 2022
  98. Magician9001 liked Mattling's post in the thread With zone copies being a thing, why is there still such a raging hate against boxing on tle servers?.

All those people running 54 man box armies also have 54 forum accounts.You're cutting into their Krono profits when you camp for your own...

Apr 12, 2022
  99. Magician9001 liked Bernel's post in the thread With zone copies being a thing, why is there still such a raging hate against boxing on tle servers?.

I think the psychological term is "relative deprivation". People feel deprived if their experience feels less than other people's...

Apr 12, 2022
  100. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

It's not a "world view" Basically when SoL comes out people start AoE PLing boxes like mad and many people go from not boxing or 2...

Apr 12, 2022
  101. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

The OP is asking to do it on all TLPs. I don't want them to "relax" truebox in OoW on Thornblade.

Apr 12, 2022
  102. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

It's has nothing to do with people not liking other people. It's all about people wanting to spend less time working towards their...

Apr 12, 2022
  103. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Removing boxing does though. It forces them to work with others or not get their precious loot. Truebox isn't perfect, but it should be...

Apr 12, 2022
  104. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

On past TLPs we just made static groups with friends for things like BiC, AC augs, epics and we would take turns helping each other...

Apr 12, 2022
  105. Magician9001 liked Ariana's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

One of the most frustrating thing about playing a non-tank character is when all of your guilds tanks decide to box and just do their...

Apr 12, 2022
  106. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

The core issues with boxing rules are 1) The botting that inevitably follows. 2) Contested camps/raid spawn. 3) It circumvents one of...

Apr 12, 2022
  107. Magician9001 liked Icetea's post in the thread Request: Free Trade for Yelinak.

Mischief was really popular, we all enjoyed handing down our old equipment to our alts, it made the game so much fun and allowed us access...

Apr 11, 2022
  108. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Guy. You can go back to the time RF and LJ were the new TLPs. You'll find literally 1000s of people in 100s of different threads asking...

Apr 11, 2022
  109. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

So basically you've never played on a non-truebox server and you have zero clue what you're talking about

Apr 11, 2022
  110. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Do you think a hundred people is a lot on these servers or something?

Apr 11, 2022
  111. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

In one corner we have the 10k plus TLPers that signed up for truebox, in the other corner we got 90 crybabies half of which already play...

Apr 11, 2022
  112. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

I've played up to SOF. I'm also more concerned with "relaxed truebox" in the 70s particular DoDh which is my fave expansion.

Apr 11, 2022
  113. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Not trolling. A lot more 3. Most people aren't gonna bother posting on the anti side, cause no real reason too. You still have less...

Apr 11, 2022
  114. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

I have eyes so i can see what mounts, hero's forge vanity armor and illusions people are using. I've been a bunch of guilds, so i...

Apr 11, 2022
  115. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

The typical person on Aradune logs in 2 nights a week to raid for 3-4 hours and does very little XP at this point. The typical person...

Apr 11, 2022
  116. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Server population =/= higher player base. If a bot is logged in 24 hours a day it's gonna move the needle 12x what a person playing 2...

Apr 11, 2022
  117. Magician9001 liked Sollix's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Dang, so you interviewed people from multiple servers who play TLPs past TBS. What a cool weird thing to do. Thank you for your...

Apr 10, 2022
  118. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Thornblade and Mischief are free trade randomize loot servers though. Stuff like KT and Yeli are still open world targets relevant to...

Apr 10, 2022
  119. Magician9001 liked Brazy's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

This exactly, it won't be an issue until it is. Long Live Truebox. #DontChangeMyServer #SignedUpForTruebox #GoToRizlona

Apr 10, 2022
  120. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

I'm not mad. I'm enjoying laughing at you guys.

Apr 10, 2022
  121. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

His wife doesn't really play the game anymore and never really posted on the forums. He logged onto his wifes account to upvote his...

Apr 10, 2022
  122. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

I know the OP logged in his wife's account to upvote his own post. Pretty embarrassing.

Apr 10, 2022
  123. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

PEQ The Grand Creation is a OoW locked EM server that not only allows max boxing but also botting. It's been around over 10 years. It...

Apr 10, 2022
  124. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

You know very very few people then. P99 doesn't allow boxing at all. While i'm sure a very small number of people have get away...

Apr 10, 2022
  125. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

A few more will pop up for sure. But most of us would rather boxing was banned period. People 3-6 boxing aren't as bad. But the servers...

Apr 10, 2022
  126. Magician9001 liked **Dragonslayer**'s post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

all i know is i can't stand boxers they the devil

Apr 9, 2022
  127. Magician9001 liked Xazier's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Too many Zaide fan boys in this chat all wanting to polish the knob.

Apr 9, 2022
  128. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Roll your eyes all you want. I'm not wrong.

Apr 9, 2022
  129. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Still about 100 less then the number of people that logged into Zek at the same time for PvP server. My god i knew boxing was...

Apr 9, 2022
  130. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Boxing is what kills the game later on though. It becomes harder to find pugs in the later expansions. Then people start choosing boxes...

Apr 9, 2022
  131. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Yes. Boxing sucks the life out of the game, the less of it the better.

Apr 8, 2022
  132. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

The thread was started by someone who boxes more then a group. The people asking for 3 on 1 PC aren't gonna stop at 3. They're gonna up...

Apr 8, 2022
  133. Magician9001 replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

You're the reason truebox exists because people don't wanna deal with your selfish toxic behavior when your boxing 40 instead of 6....

Apr 8, 2022
  134. Magician9001 replied to the thread Catching up on Mischief, should I bother trying..

1/20th of a Krono buys a velious twink weapon. You'd be surprised how fast a group can level when everyone has 3x the damage of a...

Apr 5, 2022
  135. Magician9001 replied to the thread boxing tlp please..

They don't get paid by population of the server they get paid by subs.

Apr 5, 2022
  136. Magician9001 replied to the thread Catching up on Mischief, should I bother trying..

It will take less time to do 1-65+200AA on Thornblade then it will to do 1-50 on a Classic server. You can get a full set of good enough...

Apr 5, 2022
  137. Magician9001 replied to the thread boxing tlp please..

No you're IQ just to low to understand. If a toon is logged on 24 hours a day it will move the server population needle the same...

Apr 5, 2022