MageGuy's Recent Activity

1. MageGuy replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sorry. Posted the below on wrong forum: Can you guys - for the love of INNORUUK - please consider reducing NPTs refresh time? Three mins...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  2. MageGuy replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Can you guys - for the love of INNORUUK - please consider reducing NPTs refresh time? Three mins makes no sense at all to me (not that it...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  3. MageGuy replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

ahh ok, so just checked out NPT...cannot MGB (as mentioned by someone previously) but can target and use on another toon or group etc., w/...

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  4. MageGuy liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Big oof if so. Those are perfectly good house decorations. Besides there's no excuse to not be max tribute right now, with how easy...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  5. MageGuy replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Whoa whoa whoa. Hang on now. NPT is now group buff?? GREAT! And not AE, fine np there. But NOT great if there is no longer a single...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  6. MageGuy replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Some of you hate easy raids. Some of you hate hard raids. But you ALL will hate when this game isn't around anymore. Sit back. Relax....

Mar 3, 2024
  7. MageGuy replied to the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

Except they not Frogloks - they be Guktan! :) WB and hope you enjoy it!

Mar 1, 2024
  8. MageGuy liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG]

Mar 1, 2024
  9. MageGuy liked Silvena's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Mar 1, 2024
  10. MageGuy liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Anyone got a pict of the $250 mount?

Mar 1, 2024
  11. MageGuy liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

[IMG] We’re a fourth of the way into the Year of Darkpaw now!! We’ve sprung into March and are not even close to being done yet! We’ve...

Mar 1, 2024
  12. MageGuy replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

Finally a hat that looks good on Var Shir :p It also looks really, really good on my Mage w/ Sinister robe - spot on match.

Mar 1, 2024
  13. MageGuy replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Simply choose the one to which you want to upgrade. Can go from 50 to100 to150 to 250 at any point in time that they're still avail. And...

Feb 29, 2024
  14. MageGuy replied to the thread Why did the BST Swarm take a hit but SKs are still outdpsing actual dps classes?.

SKs started out DPSing "actual DPS classes" moons ago (group game). I see this simply as they're back to doing what a semi-well to well...

Feb 21, 2024
  15. MageGuy liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

This mission is basically only easy if you bring a group of real DPS classes, the farther from that you get the exponentially harder it...

Dec 11, 2023
  16. MageGuy posted a new thread.

LS Chase Loot - Weapon Stats Correct?

Curious if the stats are correct on the new chase weapons. The base damage and damage ratio are far worse than any LS group weapon. Is...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 11, 2023
  17. MageGuy liked Tarvas's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

You can question all you like. I question many things, but I just try to be logical about it. There a difference between asking for an...

Oct 22, 2023
  18. MageGuy liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I understand that things happen. This year seems to be bad for almost everyone I talk to including myself. Crazy things that are out of...

Oct 22, 2023