MageGuy's Recent Activity

1. MageGuy replied to the thread Tranquil Blessings Should Be Active For All Group Buffs.

Agreed. Remove the TB reuse time. Or, at min, give us ability to reduce the reuse time.

Aug 9, 2022
  2. MageGuy replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

Agreed. Very easy to say "give us something harder" when one is beating missions via 3rd party program use.

Jul 25, 2022
  3. MageGuy liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Will the tradable level 85 heroic upgrade to 100?.

I hope so. Have a bunch (5) of the free 85 heroics on one account that I never used. Dunno if I would use them at 100 but would be nice.

Jul 22, 2022
  4. MageGuy posted a new thread.

Will the tradable level 85 heroic upgrade to 100?

Just curious if the tradable 85 heroics will upgrade a toon to 100 in Sep. Meaning, will upgrading to 85 even be possible at that point?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 22, 2022
  5. MageGuy liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread General chat.

Please allow a player that is absent of paying all access for a month, to be allowed to join general chat. I have an account that is not...

Jul 20, 2022
  6. MageGuy liked Fanra's post in the thread Simple request for next expansion.

Funny, I like when the guards say my name as I pass them.

Jul 20, 2022
  7. MageGuy replied to the thread So i hate boxing, but i'm so behind and with no friends that it's the route to catching up..

Use 7+ taskbar tweaker. Easy to install and use, and no more alt tabbing as can ungroup (and move around) your eq tray icons.

Jul 18, 2022
  8. MageGuy liked Fanra's post in the thread Moving Around Terror of Luclin Now Much Harder - Intended?.

Due to the changes of shades to undead, most ToL zones now have a mix of undead and non-undead throughout the zones. Moving now is very...

May 20, 2022
  9. MageGuy replied to the thread Cannot Shrink New Crate Pet Illusion: Animated Pawn.

Agreed. The height is great but allow us ability to shrink - really hope this was an oversight...

May 20, 2022
  10. MageGuy replied to the thread Forum post limiting feature.

May 20, 2022
  11. MageGuy replied to the thread Fixed Animated Pawn Familiar cannot be Shrunk.

Let's hope a bug. Mistake. Etc. Edit: The boar beast doesn't shrink either (and it looks awesome btw)

May 20, 2022
  12. MageGuy liked Rayzen's post in the thread Fixed Animated Pawn Familiar cannot be Shrunk.

I gave this to my mage thinking it'd be a great Earth pet Illusion, and it was. The only Problem was that it's 30 feet High and can't be...

May 20, 2022
  13. MageGuy replied to the thread Ogre Heritage Crate Spoilers.

I don't think ugly, and I like the plate hat, I just wish they'd stop w/ all the browns.

May 19, 2022
  14. MageGuy posted a new thread.

Cannot Shrink New Crate Pet Illusion: Animated Pawn

First - Thank you very much for the new use of (ogre crate) familiars. As an Illusion junkie - toon or pet - it is a most welcome and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 19, 2022
  15. MageGuy liked Alnitak's post in the thread Best box for a Warrior main?.

A mage, always have a mage in your group. CotH is a game-changer for a boxed group. If you are making a new warrior on the account with SK...

May 12, 2022
  16. MageGuy liked eqgamer's post in the thread Best box for a Warrior main?.

Agreed. Mage. Coh pulls are fun. Plus easier to deal with one melee and one caster. And put pet on taunt - let it help you maintain easier...

May 12, 2022
  17. MageGuy liked Riou's post in the thread Absor designed Risky Rat Rescue, didn't he?.

The spiders don't see invis, you can invis past them and ignore them completely, its pretty much intended you do this

Apr 23, 2022
  18. MageGuy replied to the thread Absor designed Risky Rat Rescue, didn't he?.

If you aggro a spider, you have done something wrong. And yes. Enc for the easy win. Last set is 5 (not 6). Love the proc augs. /bow

Apr 23, 2022
  19. MageGuy replied to the thread New Anniversary Tasks.

However....they're a lot better if missing some challengers.... :)

Apr 19, 2022