MadMonk McJunkPunch's Recent Activity

1. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked JulieMay64's post in the thread Duplicate Windows 10 - fullscreen broken - cant minimiz - screen dark.

Every zone is too dark and if you turn the enhanced vision up then it washes out. Tried advanced lighting and that doesn't work either....

Jan 20, 2024
  2. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Jaaimi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I am having the same issue. Alt tab switches from windowed mode to full screen mode and visa versa. Switching to windowed mode does not...

Jan 18, 2024
  3. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Ryanald's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

This issue can be reproduced at the character selection screen without even logging in.

Jan 18, 2024
  4. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Jaguarjpalt's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Same here - Can't go to WIndows Desktop from fullscreen mode. As others have mentioned, I can Alt+Enter to exit fullscreen, then Windows+D...

Jan 18, 2024
  5. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Jack's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

So both times I've had this problem have been when I tried to tab over to other windows when zoning. /shrug. Still annoying.

Jan 18, 2024
  6. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Ryanald's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Yes, logging out/in, and eve restarting the PC didn't change the behavior. FS mode is broken.

Jan 18, 2024
  7. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Fake News! lol Zero change, same behavior on 3 different PCs. The patch, the patch. It Broke alt escape from fullscreen. (and...

Jan 18, 2024
  8. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

already done on first go.

Jan 18, 2024
  9. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

can't tab out from fullscreen, can't see in Windowed... /looks at test server thread(s) /ponders

Jan 18, 2024
  10. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Subpoena's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Seems to be an issue when in Full Screen. If I switch to windowed mode, I can minimize the window. This is going to be a deal-breaker for...

Jan 18, 2024
  11. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Tempr33's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I'm having the same problem as OP. While 3 boxing, I can't change to a different group member. Getting to the desktop is a nightmare now.

Jan 18, 2024
  12. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

From fullscreen mode I can no longer- alt escape to clean desktop alt tab to anything else, it just refreshes the screen. The only...

Jan 18, 2024
  13. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Subpoena's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

This is happening to me as well. Can't minimize EQ (or even alt-tab to my browser, etc). This is urgent!

Jan 18, 2024
  14. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Lothnor's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Enhance vision does almost nothing. Windows 11. All patched. How about fixing gamma again so that the game can be seen correctly?

Jan 18, 2024
  16. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

behaves much differently fullscreen vs windowed I see.

Jan 18, 2024
  17. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

This isn't it.

Jan 18, 2024
  18. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked chronicler's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

u need to fix this, unplayable

Jan 18, 2024
  19. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked TB_AB's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Have the same issue... close to unplayable atm.....

Jan 18, 2024
  20. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Froger's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Yeah i cant see anything on my screen. Too dark with enhance vision at 100%

Jan 18, 2024
  21. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

i dont have that option. thats the first thing i went to check for.

Jan 18, 2024
  22. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Xalatan's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Brightness needs to be fixed. Slider all the way to right on Enhanced Vision - still too dark! Bring back Gamma! Win 11, Nvidia video...

Jan 18, 2024
  23. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

my troll in bazaar it worked fine. no faerune etc on it.

Jan 18, 2024
  24. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

hehe also makes it harder to find the wurm with the glowing Pearlescent Shard 1/4 in it's inventory. #oldthings

Jan 18, 2024
  25. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Amex111's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

We have read the patch notes, you are not reading what others are saying. Max enhance is still broken in terms of playable brightness...

Jan 18, 2024
  26. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Except it doesn't. Not by a long shot.

Jan 18, 2024
  27. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Amex111's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma being broke is unacceptable. This hurts our eyes trying to see everything that is dark, even with max enhance. Please fix this...

Jan 18, 2024
  28. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

patch notes FTW? long story short- alt o / display tab - right side- see <enhanced vision> ie brightness, now replaces gamma slider....

Jan 18, 2024
  29. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Moak's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

no matter what i do my screen looks like its waiting on the moon to rise. Where is my gamma bar so i can adjust this? enhance vision is a...

Jan 18, 2024
  30. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Soulslayer123's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Same here, I cant see anything. Enhanced lighting barely made a difference.

Jan 18, 2024
  31. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Same here, also happened on Test.

Jan 18, 2024
  32. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Got the same issue. I may need to turn lighting on, I'll faff with it tomorrow when I'm not half asleep, or just wait and see if they fix...

Jan 18, 2024
  33. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 18, 2024
  34. MadMonk McJunkPunch liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 18, 2024
  35. MadMonk McJunkPunch replied to the thread Duplicate Windows 10 - fullscreen broken - cant minimiz - screen dark.

^^ what she said - exactly

Jan 17, 2024
  36. MadMonk McJunkPunch posted a new thread.

Duplicate Windows 10 - fullscreen broken - cant minimiz - screen dark

cant minimize out of full screen like i used to - checked all files several times - rebooted - renamed eqclient.ini...no effect. Screen is...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 17, 2024