Madeni's Recent Activity

1. Madeni liked Kozzit's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

This has already been mentioned and I replied. It just don't work. This was all fine probably up to the launch of the new expansion. I...

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Madeni liked Conq's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Mercs are the Devil. Conq

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Madeni liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Mar 1, 2024
  4. Madeni liked Ferledon's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Mask looks cool! Very awesome! But $40-$45 for a 46-slot bag is laughable! I'll just wait a few more months for the next TLP bundle, and...

Mar 1, 2024
  5. Madeni liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

That and to complete collections. And I will continue to enjoy using it.

Jan 21, 2024
  6. Madeni liked Dre.'s post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I just want to slide off of trees when autorunning like we did before DX9 turned every hitbox into velcro concrete.

Jan 21, 2024
  7. Madeni replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Run DXdiag,>Go to the display tab> right side, feature levels(2nd to last line) if it starts with 10_ You are SoL without upgrading your...

Jan 21, 2024
  8. Madeni liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Then he didnt do what I did :)

Jan 20, 2024
  9. Madeni liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

I didnt do dieties because I wasnt sure how that would play into having to do faction. For race / class I did..... 1. Wood Elf Bard...

Jan 20, 2024
  10. Madeni liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 20, 2024
  11. Madeni liked Gialana's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Edit: Most of the below was posted by the poster above while I was typing. So skip it if you want. Beta had the DX11 update on it but I...

Jan 18, 2024
  12. Madeni liked Tatanka's post in the thread OOM.

So what does all this have to do with being out of mana? ;)

Jan 12, 2024
  13. Madeni liked Gialana's post in the thread Exploring Shard's Landing Kills Not Registering.

In this quest, the first step is to kill venomshells and slitherers to make analytic potions, but the step completes when you kill one...

Jan 4, 2024
  14. Madeni liked Ranor's post in the thread LoN Loot Cards.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but figured I would post it. The LoN loot card discount option when you claim your monthly 500...

Jan 2, 2024
  15. Madeni liked eqgamer's post in the thread Extra Life: Check Your Emails.

Thank you again. What an awesome person you are -- the world needs more people like you. /bow

Oct 12, 2023
  16. Madeni liked Ephyr's post in the thread Extra Life: Check Your Emails.

Hi Eqg, If you want to reach out to me on Discord with the receipts for those donations. If everything checks out I'd be happy to send...

Oct 12, 2023