Machen's Recent Activity

1. Machen replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

It must scale to players then, because I've been in quite a few raids where dozens of lines were missed.

Aug 11, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  2. Machen replied to the thread FV Ruleset TLP.

It's funny that they can argue this, and then still open up a new TLP every six months where almost every item is tradeable for the...

Aug 9, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  3. Machen replied to the thread Fellowship XP Sharing.

This is not correct, and that's your problem. Vitality for regular xp is "full" when you've got enough vitality stored to gain the...

Aug 9, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  4. Machen replied to the thread Merge Ragefire into Coirnav when they meet.

Fippy did. I was one of the guild leaders of the last guild on the server, and we struggled for a year before finally being unable...

Aug 8, 2020 at 4:36 AM
  5. Machen replied to the thread Merge Ragefire into Coirnav when they meet.

This just isn't true at all. On Combine/Sleeper, there was a big dropoff at Gates because it was still really hard and overtuned and...

Aug 7, 2020 at 10:28 PM
  6. Machen replied to the thread Where can i find a list of Timelock Progression servers.

Do you want just the current ones, or all TLP's and the history?

Aug 7, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  7. Machen replied to the thread Fellowship XP Sharing.

Zipe gave some good info, but on these two particular questions. XP taken for sharing is pulled out prior to most bonuses being...

Aug 7, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  8. Machen liked jeskola's post in the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

I never understood this concept that if you don't do pickup groups or guild groups for XP/loot you are somehow anti-social and should play...

Aug 7, 2020 at 7:25 AM
  9. Machen replied to the thread Merge Ragefire into Coirnav when they meet.

It would be a shame to change Ragefire's unlock schedule just when it hits the expansions where it makes the most sense. Expansions like...

Aug 7, 2020 at 7:21 AM
  10. Machen posted a new thread.

Plane of Sky Island Numbering

First world problems I know, but... So, the /key system uses island 1-9 with Noble island being #2. But the dz lockout system uses...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 30, 2020
  11. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Brekt was not a progression server. And it never "reached" live. No TLP has ever actually reached live, although Combine came...

Jul 29, 2020
  12. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Which progression server was that?

Jul 28, 2020
  13. Machen liked Protagonist's post in the thread Feeling burned out. Playing on Rizlona..

It's a video game, not a religion. You don't need to "reignite your passion" - if it's not fun, don't play.

Jul 28, 2020
  14. Machen liked jeskola's post in the thread Please help stop movement hacking on Rizlona..

Is this really what you think the average Rizlona player asked for, or what we got? Are you that misinformed or just trolling?

Jul 28, 2020
  15. Machen replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

Most EQ players don't play in pugs. The good ones generally don't need to.

Jul 28, 2020
  16. Machen replied to the thread TLP Tradeskills.

Quite a few tradeskills cannot even theoretically hit 300 in classic as there aren't recipes available with trivials over 300.

Jul 25, 2020
  17. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

How's truebox working out for Miragul?

Jul 24, 2020
  18. Machen replied to the thread GM Doex.

Which server was this?

Jul 24, 2020
  19. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona 3 box advice.

Of those four, SK/Enc/Cleric is clearly the most powerful and versatile. Sk/Enc/Shaman a close second--I usually like rez with ench...

Jul 22, 2020
  20. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona 3 box advice.

It's a very versatile combo but lacking in dps til bard takes off with the bellows. Shaman having to be the primary dps class on top...

Jul 22, 2020
  21. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

In the very first announcement for the very first truebox server, they literally posted a picture of a guy with 18 computers boxing...

Jul 22, 2020
  22. Machen liked TheDohn's post in the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

It's sweet when someone who hasn't played in 15 years comes back and tries to warn everyone about the evil krono farmers that have suddenly...

Jul 21, 2020
  23. Machen replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Or they will go out of business. With prathun gone, I suspect it will be the latter before the former.

Jul 21, 2020
  24. Machen replied to the thread Tlp leveling 50-60.

He asked the fastest way to level. Moving through a lot of different zones is never a fast way to level.

Jul 20, 2020
  25. Machen replied to the thread Need clarification from DB on automation and to what extent.

It's not hard to understand. He creates a demand for other players to pay for krono using $$ by providing in game services.

Jul 19, 2020
  26. Machen liked Truetotheblue's post in the thread Boxer Hate Discussion.

I got a laugh out of this because this whole argument of boxers ruining the "social fabric of the game." Judging by how these people...

Jul 19, 2020
  27. Machen replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Without a major change to the game architecture, this would require them to push a patch every 12 hours and force players to log out...

Jul 18, 2020
  28. Machen liked Duality's post in the thread can't believe they removed all-access days remaining.

Shouldn't have to use another program to tell you when your account will run out of time. The marketplace option only works if you...

Jul 17, 2020
  29. Machen replied to the thread can't believe they removed all-access days remaining.

How much I've paid them and when I need to pay them again for a subscription model seems pretty damn important. I don't care if it...

Jul 17, 2020
  30. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Not really. The only thing they have changed is the timeline for expansion releases. They have never made any major ruleset...

Jul 13, 2020
  31. Machen replied to the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

Make a level 1 Ogre run over to hill giants on Aradune. Then form your own conclusion.

Jul 12, 2020
  32. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Eh, it was never very common (I think twice on Ragefire/Lockjaw and twice on Fippy?) and half the time they ignored the results...

Jul 12, 2020
  33. Machen liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

People don't want to believe you and really let's stop giving them reasons to transfer or there'll be no hill giants to kill ;p

Jul 10, 2020
  34. Machen replied to the thread Any plans to allow rez tokens to be purchased?.

If there is literally nothing to do, why do you need a group at that point? Not sure i'm following the argument here.

Jul 10, 2020
  35. Machen replied to the thread Devs check quest NPC spawn rates please.

Yes, yes it is believable. A lot of those quests were miserable slogs in 1999.

Jul 10, 2020
  36. Machen replied to the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

Yep, although we are close to spawning one because a bunch of people are here for hasten too right now... Now have killed 10 hill...

Jul 10, 2020
  37. Machen replied to the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

I agree fully with this. In fact I just ran over on my warrior. Right now there are four groups of ~six characters each on the...

Jul 10, 2020
  38. Machen replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Yeah, I agree. They've always been deliberately obtuse on this stuff. Not always with good reason.

Jul 8, 2020
  39. Machen liked jeskola's post in the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

That's the difference between a lot of the Truebox boxers and real boxers. It is much easier to box efficiently without truebox, and the...

Jul 8, 2020
  40. Machen replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

Good, this is exactly the sort of attitude we don't need on Rizlona.

Jul 8, 2020
  41. Machen liked taliefer's post in the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

funny how your 100% allowed software program got forum censored huh? DPG just likes to live in the grey area of plausible...

Jul 8, 2020
  42. Machen replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Uh, the software in question doesn't work by reading log files or ouptut files. But, things have changed a LOT since this post in...

Jul 8, 2020
  43. Machen replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

This is not correct. They've made it crystal clear that it is ok to use as long as you are at the keyboard and not using active hacks...

Jul 8, 2020
  44. Machen liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

I feel this needs to be said though I imagine a lot of people who need to hear this don't come to the forums. If you're going to transfer...

Jul 8, 2020
  45. Machen replied to the thread Please alow free character transfer off Aradune to Rizlona..

This is my concern. I hope the GM's kindly tell them exactly where they can put their petitions since boxing is legal here.

Jul 7, 2020
  46. Machen replied to the thread Please, PLEASE stop.

When they've done an xp bonus over 4th of July for many, many years, and people plan on it, yeah delaying it because of a problem on...

Jul 7, 2020
  47. Machen liked yerm's post in the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

I was accused of maphax countless times on selo without ever using it. People were CERTAIN they gotcha'd me over something. I actually had...

Jul 7, 2020
  48. Machen replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Without going into too much specifics, setting SEQ up in a way that could theoretically be detected by the EQ Client is a choice...

Jul 7, 2020
  49. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona Bind Wound cap.

So in retrospect I think there is a more fundamental question. Why are you trying to max bind wound? I don't think there is any situation...

Jul 7, 2020
  50. Machen replied to the thread Nerf the Krono.

Any of these defeat the entire point of Krono. DPG doesn't want to reduce the value of Krono in any way. They make money off Krono...

Jul 7, 2020
  51. Machen replied to the thread Please, PLEASE stop.

This is not correct. It's worked fine on every TLP since Combine with no downtime for server launches. The problem is not what you...

Jul 7, 2020
  52. Machen replied to the thread Bixie Stinger from Bazzt Zzzt - Bugged?.

No guild needs more rogues in classic. Sad, but true.

Jul 7, 2020
  53. Machen replied to the thread can we do paid transfers fm aradune -> riz.

There is really no reason to not allow this at this point. Rizlona is the more "lax" server ruleset wise. There is no benefit to playing on...

Jul 7, 2020
  54. Machen replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Only by their actions. In the distant past, making a beeline for a mob right after it spawned halfway across the zone was enough to...

Jul 6, 2020
  55. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona Bind Wound cap.

Those are actually the normal old rates of skilling up. They added a new perk recently that if a skill is more than 5 levels below...

Jul 6, 2020
  56. Machen replied to the thread Time Locked Servers nothing like paying to spend 3 minutes to zone..

I think you mean Time Locked Server. All the other TLP's are fine.

Jul 6, 2020
  57. Machen replied to the thread Please, PLEASE stop.

Yeah. They definitely should fix their problems on one single overpopulated server before letting players on the other 24 servers...

Jul 6, 2020
  58. Machen replied to the thread WTF Rizlona down?!?!?!?!.

RAGE RAGE RAGE. THIS IS SO UNFAIR, DURING BONUS XP TOO. THEY SHOULD END BONUS XP FOR EVERYONE.

Jul 2, 2020
  59. Machen liked Bowdeen's post in the thread End all XP bonus days.

He plays on the TLPs, so your argument falls a bit short there buddy. I am in full agreement. I agree that it sucks for Aradune, but...

Jul 2, 2020
  60. Machen replied to the thread End all XP bonus days.

You are calling for a nerf to all servers based on problems on a single server. Thanks, but no thanks.

Jul 2, 2020
  61. Machen replied to the thread End all XP bonus days.

Not to mention 26 expansions worth of zones.

Jul 2, 2020
  62. Machen replied to the thread No Krono Currency, 1 Character per human being TLP.

P99 is that way. DPG is a for profit company. They aren't going to do something that is going to hurt their revenue.

Jul 1, 2020
  63. Machen replied to the thread When will we get AOC's For leveling dungeons? Two Birds with one stone.

It's not the same. I used to run Grieg's End AoC for xp every week, and clear the zone, until they nerfed it. After the nerf, you...

Jul 1, 2020
  64. Machen replied to the thread Is Aradune the only server getting maintenance today.

How does this even work, in theory? If DPG wants more krono, they can just make more krono. If they want gear to sell to people so...

Jul 1, 2020
  65. Machen replied to the thread Mage armies and DPS racing Aradune..

two mages is an army? You are playing two characters, he is playing two characters. They aren't likely going to bring back GM...

Jun 29, 2020
  66. Machen replied to the thread 9pm on Saturday night and queue expectation says 38 min?.

Gotta have some respect for someone who flat out says they are trolling, and then keeps trolling. You're still an idiot though.

Jun 22, 2020
  67. Machen replied to the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

The atk difference is fine, but you haven't accounted for the delay change for epic vs no epic on the monk.

Jun 22, 2020
  68. Machen liked Yinla's post in the thread Trying again: help with choices.

If it was me I'd start a cleric on the druid account, will be far easier to level up than the SK and less gear dependent, rarely will...

Jun 22, 2020
  69. Machen replied to the thread Trying again: help with choices.

The whole point of TLP is to progress. Your two teams will have vastly different power at different points of TLP expansion....

Jun 22, 2020
  70. Machen replied to the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

Most, but not all. There is still a ton of TLP specific stuff. You only have to look at monk damage tables on TLP vs live to see...

Jun 22, 2020
  71. Machen replied to the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

There are more differences between test and TLP environment than most any of us can fully calculate. Test server pc's do NOT...

Jun 22, 2020
  72. Machen replied to the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

Because you are testing a non-tlp character on a non-TLP server to "validate" a specifically TLP issue.

Jun 22, 2020
  73. Machen replied to the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

Your methodology is seriously flawed from the very start.

Jun 22, 2020
  74. Machen replied to the thread There is NO queue on Aradune right now!!!.

None of those things requires a subscription. You can test run on live or test without being subscribed. You can also purchase bags...

Jun 22, 2020
  75. Machen replied to the thread Newbie cleric gear help.

Assuming you are boxing, since you refer to "your cleric"... Your cleric will only be tanking if your other classes aren't doing...

Jun 21, 2020
  76. Machen replied to the thread There is NO queue on Aradune right now!!!.

Really curious here, what do you do for the week before new TLP launch to "get ready" that requires a subscription?

Jun 21, 2020
  77. Machen replied to the thread Que is down. Game is Stable.

Way to let the over the top sarcasm woosh over your head completely.

Jun 21, 2020
  78. Machen replied to the thread The AFK necro bots at Hill Giants on Aradune, do these ever get banned?.

For what it's worth, he's not on Rizlona. Funny, you would think he might be, since boxing is allowed here. But there are typically...

Jun 21, 2020
  79. Machen replied to the thread Duel, what did I bungle.

This right here is your bungle. Even without the social aggro you would have lost hard. Rangers are one of the lowest delay melee...

Jun 21, 2020
  80. Machen replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

This is the entire point of removing truebox and not nearly as grievous as people think. 90% of the players on live (still the...

Jun 21, 2020
  81. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona <Shattered Soul> Competitive Raiding.

YAAS

Jun 21, 2020
  82. Machen replied to the thread Can Darkpaw pleeeaasse for the love of Pete fix rogues?.

You should correct your ignorance before posting. Monk live dps tables haven't applied to the TLP's in the last four or five years...

Jun 20, 2020
  83. Machen replied to the thread Can Darkpaw pleeeaasse for the love of Pete fix rogues?.

This would only be a buff for the bad rogues. The good rogues in good guilds that don't swap the mob's front every other second...

Jun 20, 2020
  84. Machen replied to the thread You win. I'm out..

No one wins here.

Jun 20, 2020
  85. Machen liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Why a change?.

I admire your commitment to this troll persona!

Jun 20, 2020
  86. Machen replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

Limiting people to 8 hours a day wouldn't change hardly anything, because most everyone would still want to log in during prime time.

Jun 20, 2020
  87. Machen replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

For the umpteenth time, it's not "your" queue time. It's not meant to be an accurate estimate of how long it will take you...

Jun 20, 2020
  88. Machen replied to the thread DISCONNECT ?!?!?!?!.

We spent years demanding they fix this when the first truebox server launched. And yet here we are. Good luck if you want to take...

Jun 20, 2020
  89. Machen replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

It's simply a money thing. By saying they will do it, they increase the initial rush (players have been asking for more GM support...

Jun 19, 2020
  90. Machen replied to the thread pick size for outdoor zones.

Players would pretty much universally want lower pick zone thresholds, the problem is that too many pickzones causes server latency...

Jun 19, 2020
  91. Machen replied to the thread Enchanter Nerf Actually 30%.

In one specific zone. Enchanters were overpowered but let's not completely dismiss all new data because of that. Is it 30% accross...

Jun 18, 2020
  92. Machen replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

They actually did consolidate the dot lines, you just have to play til the 75+ level expansions to get there.

Jun 18, 2020
  93. Machen replied to the thread New server please... For the love of Tunare.

Lol same sigs on the first three posts, classy.

Jun 18, 2020
  94. Machen replied to the thread Brand New to EQ about to Unsubcribe..

Bull . Only someone who has played EQ for many years and wants something very specific would ever write the above.

Jun 18, 2020
  95. Machen replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Other people need to spend money to fix my problems... It's an easy solution, when you have no idea how much money it would require...

Jun 18, 2020
  96. Machen replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Should they suspend supscription fees for the other 25 servers as well because Aradune isn't playable? How do they know which accts...

Jun 18, 2020
  97. Machen replied to the thread Did the patch help Aradune?.

Wrong. Read the patch notes and see how many times Aradune was mentioned, then figure out for yourself if the patch was "meant to...

Jun 18, 2020
  98. Machen replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

Way to completely ignore every expansion besides classic.

Jun 18, 2020
  99. Machen replied to the thread Since we are changing the rule set on this server by nerfing classes....

What a weird argument. Not spending more money on personal entertainment is being selfish? Really?

Jun 18, 2020
  100. Machen replied to the thread DBG is simply inviting hackers and toxic players with krono..

Good luck with that. It's not like they haven't been trying for 21 years.

Jun 17, 2020
  101. Machen posted a new thread.

Players call for nerf, succeed, now everyone calls for nerf

Seriously, ban all this or remove the forum rule. You've created this mess DPG, fix it one way or another or we will have no end to "Now...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 17, 2020
  102. Machen replied to the thread DBG is simply inviting hackers and toxic players with krono..

So much wrong with this... To start with, which high value Kunark items are no drop?

Jun 17, 2020
  103. Machen liked taliefer's post in the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

charming is so high risk I always put my chanter on my secondary pc, or alt tab it to the background. I cant imagine how people who main...

Jun 17, 2020
  104. Machen replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

Way to let them suck you in with marketing hype. Apart from this being "aradune" server there is nothing special about it.

Jun 17, 2020
  105. Machen replied to the thread Allow transfers from Aradune to Riz.

Yes. Delete your toon on Aradune, role a new toon on Rizlona. If you have bags, petition the GM's and ask nicely for them to be...

Jun 17, 2020
  106. Machen replied to the thread Hardcore Server.

Forget that. 5 minutes to get a cleric rez, or your character is deleted forever and you permanently lose all gear. That will make...

Jun 16, 2020
  107. Machen replied to the thread Name the next progression servers.

Prathun. If he doesn't get one named after him after all this time, he should just resign. Who among the fourteen great adventurers is...

Jun 16, 2020
  108. Machen replied to the thread Hardcore Server.

That's not a hardcore server. They have done much more hardcore. You want hardcore, full pvp and permadeath ala discord. Launch...

Jun 16, 2020
  109. Machen replied to the thread Food for thought.

Yes, the handful of people boxing exactly 2 characters are completely to blame for screwing you out of your paradise.

Jun 16, 2020
  110. Machen replied to the thread Allow transfers from Aradune to Riz.

Sorry. You guys didn't want to commit to Rizlona from the start, we have no need for you to come over now with your anti-boxer attitudes....

Jun 16, 2020
  111. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

Rizlona isn't just a server for people who personally want to box. It's a server also for people who want the options that come with...

Jun 16, 2020
  112. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

Why would you? You can just post a message in general and then pick from the dozen replies you get.

Jun 16, 2020
  113. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

Feel free to die all you want, I'll be here enjoying my mole hill two or three years later...

Jun 16, 2020
  114. Machen replied to the thread I actually don't understand the mindset of people sitting in 4 hour queues day after day..

In fairness, no queues at all on Rizlona, but Aradune beat every encounter there is at least a week before us. Pretty sure there are...

Jun 16, 2020
  115. Machen replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

They are (mostly) smart enough to know that their krono would give them twice the plat in another week or two than it will today, and...

Jun 16, 2020
  116. Machen replied to the thread I have killed the Ghoul Sage 15+ times....

2 fbss so far, I've had a bunch of moonstone rings but less than 24. Same on yaks, and mith 2hers, and djarn's rings. Ratios have...

Jun 16, 2020
  117. Machen replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

You can't type its actual name on the forums. Macaroni is a close enough substitute that everyone knows what you're talking about...

Jun 15, 2020
  118. Machen liked taliefer's post in the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

I dont even think its putting dreamweaver "on blast." its been pretty obvious for a while the main thing DBG/DPG is worried about...

Jun 15, 2020
  119. Machen liked Sikkun's post in the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

Automation is not allowed on any server. Why are you shocked Riz is just like the rest?

Jun 15, 2020
  120. Machen replied to the thread No boxers on Aradune for now!.

It would also help if all the single character players were not allowed to log in. See how that works?

Jun 15, 2020
  121. Machen replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

They specifically clarified what they meant by automated. They meant afk play. If you are at the keyboard, anything goes except...

Jun 15, 2020
  122. Machen replied to the thread 296min que...Why pay for premium server and not get premium service?.

It's not a "premium" server. It's a server that follows a different revenue approach than live, but that doesn't make it premium.

Jun 15, 2020
  123. Machen replied to the thread Get Smart Daybreak.

If people are in fact scripting to keep their character in the game, they can also script to log their character back into the game...

Jun 15, 2020
  124. Machen replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

If history is any guide, the answer to this is not what you think it is. People can the company and still spend lots of $$ on the...

Jun 13, 2020
  125. Machen replied to the thread MAKE A THIRD SERVER, FREE TRANSFERS, OPTION TO MERGE.

d I grant this. I successfully accomplished this, with the Gates bundling on Phinny. I challenge you to find any poster that argued...

Jun 13, 2020
  126. Machen replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

I"m not defending it on legality. I'm defending it on reality. If you argue against what they are doing here, your argument may be...

Jun 13, 2020
  127. Machen liked Malachi's post in the thread Do something this is dumb..

We are old fogies Machen. Yes, we've seen a great many of movements and causes catalyze change within businesses across the country by...

Jun 13, 2020
  128. Machen replied to the thread MAKE A THIRD SERVER, FREE TRANSFERS, OPTION TO MERGE.

What does your not accepting this accomplish for you? What you said is literally the truth and no matter how hard you rage, they...

Jun 13, 2020
  129. Machen replied to the thread Please sell old school illusions separately....

4 posts total in this thread, what the are you talking about?

Jun 13, 2020
  130. Machen replied to the thread How long from 60 to 75 with a Merc?.

If only there were a live server wiith mercs available that let you test this very question..

Jun 13, 2020
  131. Machen replied to the thread MAKE A THIRD SERVER, FREE TRANSFERS, OPTION TO MERGE.

They literallyt are incapable of this. The last 3 times they offered to merge servers, every time it ended in disaster.

Jun 13, 2020
  132. Machen replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

No, it's not. It's saying that you can play on one, or the other, but not both at the same time. Since all access has been a thing,...

Jun 13, 2020
  133. Machen replied to the thread A Message for Jenn Chan.

“What's a Kronos? I hear them mentioned all the time and I have never ever had one. An never will.” You clearly don't even eq.

Jun 13, 2020
  134. Machen replied to the thread A Message for Jenn Chan.

You say this, and yet they have been following this business model since the SOE hack in 2012, successfully, and have significaly...

Jun 13, 2020
  135. Machen replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

You completely ignored the "or Rizlonda" part. You can right now play on Rizlona with no issues. You should maybe look up what the...

Jun 13, 2020
  136. Machen replied to the thread Do something this is dumb..

I am, on Rizlona, and it works just fine. It also worked just fine on Ragefire, prior to Rizlona, and Phinny before that.

Jun 13, 2020
  137. Machen replied to the thread There is something really unprecedented.

They never advertised, "If you subscribe you can play on Aradune!!!!?!"

Jun 13, 2020
  138. Machen replied to the thread Do something this is dumb..

Do you really think that after three weeks, "Do something this is dumb" will be the argument that convinces them?

Jun 13, 2020
  139. Machen liked Malachi's post in the thread Blatant and rampant use of third party tracking software.

I'm pretty sure they are in the right place.

Jun 13, 2020
  140. Machen replied to the thread Blatant and rampant use of third party tracking software.

These two things are not even remotely in the same ballpark.

Jun 13, 2020
  141. Machen replied to the thread How is crashing into queues better than slow chat?.

Sure it does. Or it can, anyway, if you actually use it. Get the groups sorted out in discord, have the group leaders assigned and...

Jun 13, 2020
  142. Machen replied to the thread Blatant and rampant use of third party tracking software.

Welcome to Everquest in the year 2001.

Jun 13, 2020
  143. Machen replied to the thread The 2 types of Aradune players.

Nah, still missing the point. Players like me have plenty enough of both and don't even need to think in terms of time=money when it...

Jun 12, 2020
  144. Machen liked Malachi's post in the thread The 2 types of Aradune players.

3rd group represent!

Jun 12, 2020
  145. Machen replied to the thread Daybreak is historically constant as player base flip flops.

I suspect the reason they don't do this is that it would effectively mean no one can get in ever during prime time other than the...

Jun 12, 2020
  146. Machen replied to the thread The 2 types of Aradune players.

You missed the other major group. There is a significant group that is neither cash poor nor time poor. These are the ones that...

Jun 12, 2020
  147. Machen replied to the thread Decide what you want guys....

I play on Rizlona. That said, wanting a server with A) no queues, B) no major in game lag, and C) truebox, seems a reasonable...

Jun 11, 2020
  148. Machen replied to the thread This is how you honor the fallen?.

That's really dark, but I can't argue with you. I find the whole thing oddly reminiscent of Vanguard, too. Can't get into game,...

Jun 9, 2020
  149. Machen liked PotatoPower's post in the thread This is how you honor the fallen?.

This may be a fairly accurate homage to Brad, who was not without issues of his own.

Jun 9, 2020
  150. Machen replied to the thread Crafting in TLP.

Yes the PoR autogrant is a bug, they marked it as an aa granting expansion in error. It's happened on every TLP that's hit that point.

Jun 9, 2020
  151. Machen liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Importance of Charisma?.

3 Movement Rate (Snares) 20 Blindness 22 Charm 31 Enthrall (Mez) 34 Confuse (unsure what this is) 63 NPC-WipeHatelist (memblur) 99 Root...

Jun 8, 2020
  152. Machen liked niente's post in the thread Importance of Charisma?.

CHA currently affects: how much merchants will charge you bard fizzle chance Chance of an NPC aggro'ing you when you cast pacify Chance...

Jun 8, 2020
  153. Machen replied to the thread Level boost.

Nope. Phinigel, Miragul so far aren't live servers, they are TLP's that have heroic characters. Several other TLP's will be there...

Jun 8, 2020
  154. Machen replied to the thread come and play on rizlona.

Rizlona will never be Aradune 2.0. If you think it will, you will be disappointed. To put it very bluntly, on Rizlona, you will...

Jun 8, 2020
  155. Machen replied to the thread come and play on rizlona.

For what it's worth, please don't. I'm glad you aren't going to reroll on Rizlona, it's not what you are looking for.

Jun 8, 2020
  156. Machen replied to the thread Level boost.

Not true. But you know this, and are just trolling.

Jun 8, 2020
  157. Machen replied to the thread Can we get a free transfer to Riz?.

Can you really blame us for not wanting our server to turn into what Aradune is currently experiencing, in all of its myriad...

Jun 8, 2020
  158. Machen replied to the thread When is charge back acceptable?.

When you don't actually want to succeed in getting your money back, but you also don't ever want to play EQ on that account again.

Jun 8, 2020
  159. Machen replied to the thread Can we get a free transfer to Riz?.

That famous EQ quote comes to mind... "You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!!"

Jun 8, 2020
  160. Machen liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread Can we get a free transfer to Riz?.

Or they could just open another server and not turn Rizlona into another dumpster fire.

Jun 8, 2020
  161. Machen replied to the thread Can we get a free transfer to Riz?.

If you are going to xfer to Rizlona then lecture everyone about the evils of boxing and report everyone you think might be boxing...

Jun 8, 2020
  162. Machen replied to the thread The lack of communication on Aradune stability.

Not to be a pessimist, but they've lost customers on every TLP launch since Ragefire, and yet here we are still and EQ still exists...

Jun 8, 2020
  163. Machen replied to the thread Level boost.

https://www.everquest.com/news/heroic-character-faq

Jun 8, 2020
  164. Machen replied to the thread Spent my game time tonight zoning to Kith so I can play there tomorrow..

May God have mercy on your soul if you log in during the wrong day/night cycle for your level range when you get on tomorrow.

Jun 8, 2020
  165. Machen replied to the thread Rizlona food consumed too fast?.

I like Bobbybic's suggestion. The food eating aa's aren't autogranted on Bristlebane (or anyone else) until you hit level 51. Let's...

Jun 8, 2020
  166. Machen liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Rizlona food consumed too fast?.

Ok someone stream 2 characters on Rizlona and lets say Bristlebane with a stack of 50 "Loaf of Bread" in each characters topslot. Both...

Jun 8, 2020
  167. Machen replied to the thread Level boost.

They literally do this already. kthxbye.

Jun 8, 2020
  168. Machen replied to the thread Queue experiment ended?.

TheY're NOT. They also aren't YOUR friend. I can't even.

Jun 7, 2020
  169. Machen replied to the thread Queue experiment ended?.

I wish there were a "Like someone else's like" button.

Jun 7, 2020
  170. Machen replied to the thread come and play on rizlona.

Given the last 11 days, do you still stand by this? From my perspective 1 server has devolved rapidly, and it hasn't been Rizlona.

Jun 7, 2020
  171. Machen replied to the thread Poof both accounts canceled, thx Darkpaw.

If P99 doesn't count as EQ, how many years have you played?

Jun 7, 2020
  172. Machen replied to the thread come and play on rizlona.

You're always welcome to come check us out. We had 50 mains and about 10 boxes on a "pre" raid tonight. No dkp, just clearing server...

Jun 7, 2020
  173. Machen replied to the thread WTB functioning tlp.

If the company gets hacked and every credit card you've entered gets stolen along with your identity, and the servers are down...

Jun 7, 2020
  174. Machen liked Hinastorm86's post in the thread WTB functioning tlp.

Rizlona is functioning =)

Jun 7, 2020
  175. Machen replied to the thread Cool Bug from Slow Login.

Not the first time that's been called for .

Jun 7, 2020
  176. Machen liked Protagonist's post in the thread Queue experiment ended?.

It's the key to the immediate right of the ' button

Jun 7, 2020
  177. Machen replied to the thread /pick timer in commonlands.

You can also zone out to nro and back in and generally it puts you in main pick. AFAIK this isn't considered exploiting the pickzone...

Jun 7, 2020
  178. Machen liked Barbwarrior's post in the thread Aradune Zoning times.....

looks like they have removed server limit to remove queues now servers are barely hanging on aha carefull what you wish for

Jun 7, 2020
  179. Machen replied to the thread FBSS absurdity.

The FBSS camp was impossible to get, and the mask typically had a three day line where if you went afk at any point you were kicked...

Jun 6, 2020
  180. Machen replied to the thread Ah Aradune, I hardly knew ye.

You waited in the queue for 10 days then gave up after an hour in game, really?

Jun 5, 2020
  181. Machen replied to the thread FBSS absurdity.

You don't need an FBSS. Your alts don't need an FBSS. It's nice, but in 3 months it will be worth 500p or less because there will be...

Jun 5, 2020