Lubianx's Recent Activity

1. Lubianx replied to the thread Silent Piety.

Thanks Wulf. This was the part I was getting at. I was leaning towards a wasted buff slot as well but was questioning if there are any...

Jul 19, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  2. Lubianx posted a new thread.

Silent Piety

I was having this discussion with a few others. Is it still useful to have Silent Piety on during CoV raids? As it is part of the Pally...

Forum: Tanks

Jul 18, 2021
  3. Lubianx liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Missing Mass Group Buffs.

Spirit of Tala Tak is only 50 range so its very small. It's very frustrating as you have to be almost on top of the person casting it....

Jul 7, 2021
  4. Lubianx liked Accipiter's post in the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

This one won't make the cut, but it always annoys me when as the group leader I accidentally disband myself. Usually it's when trying to...

Jul 7, 2021
  5. Lubianx replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

We went back recently and did RoF Kael raid for guild trophies and achievements. You actually tank King Tormax so he is not a friendly NPC...

Jun 29, 2021
  6. Lubianx replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

This one I would have to disagree with. There are a number of events where healing an NPC may be required, (Tormax in RoF Kael for...

Jun 29, 2021
  7. Lubianx liked Bigstomp's post in the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

I don't know if my keyboard would survive how many +1's I'd like to give to this. I'm pretty sure just about every server has some...

Jun 29, 2021
  8. Lubianx replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

-Raid banner for Pick-Up and Alliance raids -Bandolier to swap belts (can even add masks and BPs if you like) -Love the idea of drawing...

Jun 29, 2021
  9. Lubianx has a new avatar.

Jun 29, 2021
  10. Lubianx replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

I personally don't care which weapon type is given to knight 1-handers, but if you use the analogy that it's been a while since knights...

Jun 28, 2021
  11. Lubianx liked Micker's post in the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

I miss the group heal weapons! Thought that's what this post was about.

Jun 28, 2021
  12. Lubianx replied to the thread Slay Undead request.

It wasn’t about specifically in era, it was about toggling a DPS ability. It really isn’t required. You just have to be careful when...

Jun 25, 2021
  13. Lubianx replied to the thread Slay Undead request.

When in that situation, if the pally was tanking, equip a no damage main (ALEX for this era, Darkened Cone for more recent). If he was just...

Jun 24, 2021
  14. Lubianx replied to the thread Unable to bind at entrance area to Kaesora, Thornblade.

There are quite a few places where you can only bind yourself and not others. I am not sure if this is one of those areas or not.

Jun 24, 2021
  15. Lubianx replied to the thread Favorite NPC models and/or underused character models.

Correct, should have said first on page 2

Jun 16, 2021
  16. Lubianx replied to the thread Favorite NPC models and/or underused character models.

Still can't believe nobody here has said Xegony yet. :confused: I still laugh when I read the first post on Allah about Xegony

Jun 16, 2021
  17. Lubianx replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

I have mentioned raid banners in the past on these forums. It was also brought up with Devs at one of the old Fan Faires by a few people...

May 2, 2021
  18. Lubianx replied to the thread Returning to the past..

Whilst it would be nice to see, it won't happen. A number of years ago the devs stated that they couldn't Fable Gates due to the way the...

Apr 20, 2021
  19. Lubianx replied to the thread Port spells, quality of life. Ideas?.

The reason for this is the pally probably had an agro over time spell on the mob. Whilst the initial cast wipes agro, as soon as the...

Mar 24, 2021
  20. Lubianx replied to the thread What have you learned from playing Everquest?.

That Everything is Rare's fault. Even when the local council put traffic lights in a stupid spot it's Rare's fault, even though I am in...

Mar 18, 2021
  21. Lubianx replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

The Underfoot BPs have the Froglok ghost pet

Mar 16, 2021
  22. Lubianx liked minimind's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

I like re-using the LDoN concept (mission-focused expansion), but not using the same LDoN system. Even as someone who doesn't have a...

Mar 4, 2021
  23. Lubianx replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Being a fan of Top Gear (UK version and with the prior hosts, not the current ones) my favourite is in Beast Domain near the Argath zone...

Mar 4, 2021