Lockdown's Recent Activity

1. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Illusions.

On the subject of our illusions getting nerfed, one of my alts is a Druid. I couldn't help but notice their wolf illusion still has it's...

Oct 25, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  2. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Best Way to Build Weapon Skills?

I'm an 81 level Enchanter who is taking the scenic route to level (no Auto-Grant) and after neglecting my weapon skills for the last four...

Forum: Casters

Oct 25, 2020 at 1:16 PM
  3. Lockdown replied to the thread Chanter Question.

I've seen the AAs, but at level 81, I'm not there yet. That's at least a few weeks away.

Oct 24, 2020 at 12:40 PM
  4. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Chanter Question

In buying up the ranks of Projected Somnolence, I note the wording is specific and it procs on our Cripple line of spells. Does this...

Oct 24, 2020 at 12:07 PM
  5. Lockdown replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Go back to WoW? Ugh. Terrible idea. I left EQ for WoW, and I'm back now if that tells you anything. The current game director, as I...

Oct 15, 2020
  6. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Also, I would have liked our Feedback line (a low-level damage shield) to be continued. They give us one weak DS at low level. Why not...

Oct 14, 2020
  7. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

As an Enchanter, I would to be able to snare. I would also love some decent nukes and DoTs. And a good summoned pet would also be nice....

Oct 14, 2020
  8. Lockdown replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I miss the old Freeport. I liked having that fake wall you had to pass through to get to the PoK book. I also liked the sewers where a...

Oct 13, 2020
  9. Lockdown replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

:);) Yeah, that pretty much covers it.

Oct 13, 2020
  10. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Illusions.

Was this the thread that got our illusions nerfed? Because, as it is, none of those mechanisms work any more, except levitation. Our...

Oct 10, 2020
  11. Lockdown liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My wife and I played for a bit leveling up, we got to about the level where blackburrow seemed like a good zone. Right at the entrance we...

Oct 10, 2020
  12. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I'm not even going to bother. First, I expressed an opinion, which, by nature, cannot be wrong. Second I never said nor expressed the...

Oct 9, 2020
  13. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Since mana regen doesn't work on Bards for the most part, I have no problem with them having this ability. Beastlord Paragon is one too...

Oct 9, 2020
  14. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

For the group. Not self-only.

Oct 8, 2020
  15. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I think I might object to any hybrid being given a mana recovery ability. Even if you're out of mana, you can still fight....

Oct 8, 2020
  16. Lockdown replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

I would have expected a Wood Elf warder to have a swarm of butterflies or something. I also wondered if Dark Elves were Beastlords,...

Oct 6, 2020
  17. Lockdown liked code-zero's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

So that's why Wood Elf Beastlords have the pet they do?

Oct 6, 2020
  18. Lockdown replied to the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Looks like we're getting it!...

Oct 6, 2020
  19. Lockdown replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

You are too awesome for words! ::: Doing the happy Dark Elf dance :::

Oct 6, 2020
  20. Lockdown liked Diptera's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Being trolled by another player that came up to me and emoted "steals 2 platinum pieces from you", and thought I was genuinely being...

Oct 6, 2020
  21. Lockdown liked Diptera's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

As a druid, not realising my AE snare spell would include ME in the list of targets...

Oct 6, 2020
  22. Lockdown liked Diptera's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

..and ogres ;)

Oct 6, 2020
  23. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Yeah, while I mentioned Ranger Flusterbolt needing to die a horrible death and remain with Enchanters where it belongs, and our...

Oct 6, 2020
  24. Lockdown liked Diptera's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

ENC - I want the mage's summon spells so I can gear up shiny bob myself :)

Oct 6, 2020
  25. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!

When I first started playing EQ, Omens was the latest expansion. When my fresh DE Enchanter was just starting out from Neriak, hoping to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 6, 2020
  26. Lockdown replied to the thread Casters having Throwing?.

Can we not request nerfs, thanks? Throwing weapons have uses, or, at least they did when I left EQ previously. For instance, I could...

Oct 6, 2020
  27. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

That would be nice. So long to Ranger Flusterbolt, and everyone else's Self-Stasis ability.

Oct 5, 2020
  28. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I note, with some dryness, that Enchanters once had the mana regen spells that caster and priest classes considered indispensable. Now...

Oct 4, 2020
  29. Lockdown replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

If your wish includes anything from Enchanters, don't worry, you'll get it. Devs be like, "Gosh, this class is having trouble. What can we...

Oct 4, 2020
  30. Lockdown replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I feel like we'd have a better chance of getting what we want if we just push for one thing at a time. And that should be the Greater Mass...

Oct 3, 2020
  31. Lockdown replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Thank you for addressing this, Ngreth. We really appreciate it. As someone who recently enchanted 1000 blocks of clay for someone, this...

Oct 1, 2020
  32. Lockdown liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

BLECH dwarf milk. It always has hair in it.

Oct 1, 2020
  33. Lockdown liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

Agreed! Is that a problem? If I want to request a current expansion raid all by myself and get myself curbstomped in 10 seconds, is...

Oct 1, 2020
  34. Lockdown replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

I got my GoDE today. I'm a returning player and I tapped a very old friend and he and a handful of guildies helped me. It doesn't change...

Sep 29, 2020
  35. Lockdown posted a new thread.

In Anguish Over Anguish

Would it be too much to ask to remove the 6 character requirement from the Citadel of Anguish? It seems kind of silly to have it, in...

Sep 29, 2020
  36. Lockdown replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Thank you for conceding the point. But regarding the need for it to make the top of the list, I have to ask, is it really that...

Sep 29, 2020
  37. Lockdown replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

I'm a returning player, and I used to ask this question back then. Some told me not to ask, saying, "You don't want to know!" Now...

Sep 28, 2020
  38. Lockdown replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

I have fond memories of camping at the Overthere, simply because as a Dark Elf, I didn't have to run and hide every time the goons showed...

Sep 27, 2020
  39. Lockdown posted a new thread.

If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?

With the dwindling popularity of this classic game, I've often thought about things that the Dev team might have done that would have...

Sep 27, 2020
  40. Lockdown replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

That doesn't sound overpowered to you? A mob can't get within striking distance of the Wizard, who can nuke it to death with impunity?...

Sep 23, 2020
  41. Lockdown replied to the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

I just now agreed to Enchant Clay for a 115th level SK. I asked him how much he needed. He needed 1K. And he gave me the wrong size. So,...

Sep 22, 2020
  42. Lockdown replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

And how is that I can wear eight backpacks yet, somehow they don't show up on my character??? What's that about? Do I have invisible pack...

Sep 17, 2020
  43. Lockdown posted a new thread.

We Demand Answers!

Stand up for your rights, Norrathians! There are a lot of unanswered questions concerning this world of Norrath that the Devs have...

Sep 17, 2020
  44. Lockdown replied to the thread My Merc Keeps Healing Tash.

Thank you, everyone. I found the pet block buff window, and the spell my Merc was using to remove Tash. Conveniently, blocking a single...

Sep 9, 2020
  45. Lockdown replied to the thread My Merc Keeps Healing Tash.

How do I block a spell on my pet that doesn't show up in the buff window? Or do all spells that cure Tash show up in the buff window?

Sep 8, 2020
  46. Lockdown posted a new thread.

My Merc Keeps Healing Tash

I didn't know how this kept happening, since I Tash every mob I charm, and refresh it after every charm break. I conclude that my Merc is...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Sep 8, 2020
  47. Lockdown replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Thank goodness. Our last Enchanter rep got one of our most important AAs nerfed.

Aug 4, 2020
  48. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Spell: Mind Phobiate.

Thank you very much. I suspected something like this, but wasn't sure.

Aug 4, 2020
  49. Lockdown liked Szilent's post in the thread Enchanter Spell: Mind Phobiate.

High level spells use the "resource tap" model. You get mana back for the dot on the mob, not for a separate buff on you. +/-, you can...

Aug 4, 2020
  50. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Enchanter Spell: Mind Phobiate

Before I left the game, years ago, Mind Phobiate worked like Mind Shatter; it was a DoT that also drained the mana from the target and gave...

Jul 30, 2020
  51. Lockdown replied to the thread Dire Charm..

:D That's funny. I didn't know FD caused charms to break. I use Perfected Invis myself.

Jul 30, 2020
  52. Lockdown liked shazeal's post in the thread Dire Charm..

Nevermind, my chanter never had feign death >.> It is just breaking cause I am FD to stop agro.

Jul 30, 2020
  53. Lockdown liked shazeal's post in the thread Dire Charm..

Hi, I have been trying to use Necro Dire Charm to farm AA's at lvl 60, but it keeps breaking. I am using the spectres in Howling stones....

Jul 30, 2020
  54. Lockdown replied to the thread So many questions, but I'll start with this one..

You still can, although you must have a paid account to have that option.

Jul 19, 2020
  55. Lockdown replied to the thread Wizard AA-suggestion: instant cast gate to primary anchor.

Why not just upgrade the Gate AA so that everyone who casts Gate can instantly port back to their bind point?

Jul 16, 2020
  56. Lockdown replied to the thread A Simple Task - Level 75.

Thank you. I was seeing pristine scarabs, but no crabs. I was looking around the water, since that's where I'd expect to find crabs.

Jul 16, 2020
  57. Lockdown liked Dythan's post in the thread So many questions, but I'll start with this one..

Plane of Knowledge library will keep ya covered for a long bit. Once in pok, use find to track down your spell merchant. And welcome back

Jul 16, 2020
  58. Lockdown posted a new thread.

A Simple Task - Level 75

I'm trying to XP in Jewel of Atiiki. Up until now, my daily task from Franklin Teek has been killing gorillas, but now it's telling me to...

Jul 16, 2020
  59. Lockdown replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

I never gave a definition of grinding. Duh. Blockland for you. You've contributed nothing useful and I don't foresee that changing. Bye.

Jun 8, 2020
  60. Lockdown replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The relentless, ear-splitting whining of the player base demanding my class (Enchanter) be nerfed. At the endgame, charmed mobs do...

Jun 8, 2020
  61. Lockdown replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

Uh, yeah it is. I have to explore content in order to grind. Not going to do too much leveling hanging in PoK all day. I haven't run...

Jun 8, 2020
  62. Lockdown replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

I think it's utterly hilarious that people who openly admit they want to fast-track their way to the top are acting like it's somehow...

Jun 8, 2020
  63. Lockdown replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

My Enchanter is 69th level and I have over 2200 AAs. I don't use Auto-Grant. Obviously, I find it useful to grab AAs as I level. I also...

Jun 7, 2020
  64. Lockdown replied to the thread Will Innate Eminence Ever Be Useful?.

Thank you. I did indeed mix them up. Just a returning player, enjoying leveling the old-fashioned way.

Jun 6, 2020
  65. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Will Innate Eminence Ever Be Useful?

I'm looking at some of the AAs, and I'm questioning why I'm spending all these points on them. Spell Casting Mastery seems kind of a...

Jun 6, 2020
  66. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I don't know if this can be done, but I can't think why I couldn't be. And it doesn't hurt to ask. As I've said before, if you don't shoot...

Jun 5, 2020
  67. Lockdown replied to the thread From Enchanter Tash Line: Empathy?.

Thank you very much. I'd never heard of raidloot before. So, does Tash increase all incoming spell damage now? Or just Chromatic?...

Jun 4, 2020
  68. Lockdown liked Elfawn-FV's post in the thread From Enchanter Tash Line: Empathy?.

The class forum seems the best place to ask a question like this. Answering your question though from raidloot.com, we can compare between...

Jun 4, 2020
  69. Lockdown posted a new thread.

From Enchanter Tash Line: Empathy?

I'm never really sure where to ask these questions, but the Newbie Zone seems appropriate to ask about unfamiliar stuff. Or maybe I should...

Jun 4, 2020
  70. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Okay, I'm fully aware that Mesmerization Mastery used to work on AoE mezzes. I was here when the community liaison proudly announced...

Jun 2, 2020
  71. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Any chance of us getting a Mezz Mastery that works on our AoE mezzes? (Thanks, Florencia.) Just a single tick would give the two-tick PB...

Jun 2, 2020
  72. Lockdown replied to the thread Read.

No.

Jun 1, 2020
  73. Lockdown replied to the thread Necs - How are you managing your mana on Lesson XP grinds?.

At my level, Scryer's Trespass is still useful to have. (Apparently, we get no upgrades to it.) I generally burn through it quickly, but I...

May 31, 2020
  74. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

The explanation of why casters would want NET, which I understand now, is interesting to me. Reminds me of a funny story, which serves to...

May 29, 2020
  75. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thanks for the informative post. Just remembering what the distasteful raiding scene was like when I left. It's been a while, so...

May 28, 2020
  76. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

It was not my intention (which, by the way, is my Enchanter's name: Intention) to suggest that raiders are bad people, and I...

May 28, 2020
  77. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

It's of greater benefit to have your casters and priests doing melee, than, say -- oh, I don't know -- casting spells? Oooooookay.

May 28, 2020
  78. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I will never join the ranks of raiders for any reason. If someone from another guild asked me to help on one raid because they need...

May 28, 2020
  79. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Regarding a group version of NET that's MGBable, I have reservations. The whole point of it being single cast only is so that you can't...

May 28, 2020
  80. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I think combining the Cekenar (presumably the haste) and Sagacity (presumably the mana regen/intelligence and wisdom/and mana pool buff)...

May 27, 2020
  81. Lockdown liked Vumad's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I cast Speed of Cekenar 19 times and Sagacity 20 times during raids tonight. That is just rebuffing the dead during the events. 8 of those...

May 26, 2020
  82. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Yes, let's all take pride as we convince ourselves that we're so much more "mentally stable" than that mean old Lockdown, who's just...

May 26, 2020
  83. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

What about a toggle that allows us to turn off the memory blur component of our mezzes? I know there are times when I would just as soon...

May 26, 2020
  84. Lockdown posted a new thread.

What Level are the AAs Based On?

When I left EQ for the first time, AAs were based on level 51. Meaning if you set your AA/Regular Experience Bar at 50% at level 51, you...

May 26, 2020
  85. Lockdown liked Genusii's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Enclee, I'm trying 1) Fix charm. Pet dps to npc dps ratio of 3:10. 2) AE target npc stun and AE target area stun on separate spell...

May 26, 2020
  86. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I like a lot of these ideas, and I give you credit for bringing all this stuff to the table. The irony of our mana regen spells is...

May 25, 2020
  87. Lockdown liked Vumad's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Significantly improve our HP crystal. Make our mana crystal recover more mana than it takes to make it, but add a recast delay. I...

May 25, 2020
  88. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thank you. You just won my argument for me. At 67th level, despite having every single rank of Planar Power available to me, defiant...

May 25, 2020
  89. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Don't know who that is, and don't care. And if I wanted to troll you, I would pretend be Florencia.

May 25, 2020
  90. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Time for blockland for you. I don't need or want to engage someone who doesn't know the mechanics of the game and is consequently working...

May 24, 2020
  91. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Then I'm afraid you don't know nearly as much about being an Enchanter as you think you do. Charisma has always affected charms, since...

May 24, 2020
  92. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Because higher charisma reduces charm breaks.

May 24, 2020
  93. Lockdown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

What about an AA that raises the level cap of our Charisma like Innate Enlightenment raises the cap of our Intelligence and Wisdom beyond...

May 24, 2020
  94. Lockdown liked adetia's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

On behalf of the Township Rebellion family, I'd like to convey our deepest condolences. 25 is so young, far too young for this. While we've...

May 24, 2020
  95. Lockdown liked Arcticwolf's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

A wonderful, unique spirit. Rest easy, Reno.

May 24, 2020
  96. Lockdown liked ZenMaster's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Condolences. May peace be upon all.

May 24, 2020
  97. Lockdown liked Maedhros's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

This is awful. Very sorry for your loss RA and those who knew Reno. RIP.

May 24, 2020
  98. Lockdown liked Robnie's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I'm rotating between being angry and crying at the unfairness of this all. He was 25 and did not dersere to go out this early. You will...

May 24, 2020
  99. Lockdown liked kizant's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. :(

May 24, 2020
  100. Lockdown liked Sancus's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

This is really sad. Rest in peace and best wishes to his family :(

May 24, 2020
  101. Lockdown liked Proximoe's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I miss you already brother. I’m dying right now

May 24, 2020
  102. Lockdown liked enclee's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Sad day, didn't know him but it's never a good day to lose a community member.

May 24, 2020
  103. Lockdown liked Squrriel's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Thursday, May 21, 2020 the young man Nathan, we knew as Renotaki died from complications due to Covid-19. He was preceded by his brother...

May 24, 2020
  104. Lockdown replied to the thread Returning Player w/Newbie Question, re: Loot Table.

Yeah, it's broken. We don't need two. End of...

May 23, 2020
  105. Lockdown replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

Can you please explain where to get these missions? (A link from Zam will suffice if it will saves you from having to go into a lengthy...

May 23, 2020
  106. Lockdown replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

Then again, submit your own answer. Do not vandalize others, saying that they have said things they didn't say. That is called...

May 22, 2020
  107. Lockdown replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

You show no level of sophistication, or manners. And yes, you vandalized it. Your post said, "Lockdown said..." No, I did not say...

May 22, 2020
  108. Lockdown replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

No, you didn't. You vandalized it. If you wish to respond to a question, then submit your own answers, troll. And don't vandalize...

May 22, 2020
  109. Lockdown replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

Tash, Charm, Slow, Cripple, Nuke, DoT, Single-target Mezz, PB AoE Mezz, Targeted AoE Mezz, Self-Rune, Feedback, Single Target Haste....

May 22, 2020
  110. Lockdown replied to the thread IDEA !.

Fleshed out, not flushed out. Or maybe it's such a terrible idea, it should be flushed out of the suggestions box.

May 19, 2020
  111. Lockdown replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

And the very next post after this explains to you that this actually is their position and I did not misrepresent it. I'll take "Egg...

May 19, 2020
  112. Lockdown liked enclee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Yes, Szilent I am dumb for wanting to have my core enchanter abilities challenged just like every other class that raids. The parse...

May 19, 2020
  113. Lockdown replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

It is a strawman fallacy to get all self-righteously indignant over someone suggesting our class should be considered indispensable...

May 18, 2020
  114. Lockdown replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

No one is saying that we should be considered indispensable. I'm saying that we once were. I refuse to be put on the defensive because...

May 18, 2020
  115. Lockdown liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Raiding as an enchanter is rather boring right now and has been for a while, but maybe other classes feel the same way too? Mearatas was...

May 18, 2020
  116. Lockdown liked Lannin's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Sendaii was another imo fun enchanter event. There's been a few over the years. Viral mezz was fun , while that lasted , always wished they...

May 18, 2020
  117. Lockdown liked Magickon's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

No one wants someone who is only logging in because they feel like they have to.

May 18, 2020
  118. Lockdown liked Tyreel's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I really do not enjoy ToV as an enchanter at all raiding is uninspiring. It feels like enchanters just do not fit in to the raid or group...

May 18, 2020
  119. Lockdown liked enclee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Well I stopped logging in for raid nights. It’s hard to dedicate a few hours twice a week to something I’m not enjoying. I hope next...

May 18, 2020
  120. Lockdown liked enclee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Am I supposed to feel bad? Everquest isn’t a priority for me. If, it’s not enjoyable I stop giving it my time.

May 18, 2020
  121. Lockdown replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Can't stay out of this one. On the contrary, I think Enclee sounds very much like a team player. It's just that the team is Team...

May 18, 2020
  122. Lockdown replied to the thread How Do I Get My Adventurer's Stone?.

By the way, just so everyone knows, I first went to Barstre Songweaver in Commonlands outside of Freeport. I hailed him but got no...

May 17, 2020
  123. Lockdown replied to the thread How Do I Get My Adventurer's Stone?.

Thank you very much. It worked very well. And for those who are having trouble finding the NPC in Crescent Reach (since Vladnelg Galvern is...

May 16, 2020
  124. Lockdown posted a new thread.

How Do I Get My Adventurer's Stone?

I'm a returning player with a brand new account. As I recall, at 15th level, you get a message from a Mysterious Voice, telling you to...

May 16, 2020
  125. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

I understand what you're saying, but there's a downside to it as well. I might use Word of Morell to mezz a mob so I can charm it. Now I've...

May 15, 2020
  126. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

Thank you. I see that now. Since, at 66th level (I'm Intention, on The Rathe server), I only have one level of this AA, the Deep Sleep...

May 15, 2020
  127. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

I'm now at level 66 with over 540 AAs. Some of the changes I've noticed and like. 1) Pets can now actually tank. I'm aware that Magician...

May 14, 2020
  128. Lockdown has a new avatar.

May 13, 2020
  129. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

Oh, I intend to get them all. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. Still, as I said, it is nice that they are casting DD...

May 12, 2020
  130. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

Maybe, but if that's true, then the description is wrong. All three of them say they start with the same health as you. When I left...

May 12, 2020
  131. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

Regarding the Doppelganger AA, I just purchased the first three ranks of it, and all I can say is, "You have got to be kidding." There is...

May 10, 2020
  132. Lockdown replied to the thread Enchanter Question.

Interesting. When I look at the AA list and see that "Project Illusion" was "DISABLED," I assumed it meant that the AA was intentionally...

May 8, 2020
  133. Lockdown replied to the thread Tradeskills Question/Request.

I guess the best remedy for my situation was level 65. Since I had so many AAs banked, I was able to get more ranks of Fury of Magic. Plus...

May 8, 2020
  134. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Enchanter Question

As I finally hit level 65, the AA Doppelganger is available to me. (And I note, as a returning player, that Doppelganger can finally cast...

May 7, 2020
  135. Lockdown replied to the thread Tradeskills Question/Request.

As we speak, I'm soloing in BoT with a DC pet. Group play doesn't seem to happen at my level. I'm the only toon I know of that's my...

May 7, 2020
  136. Lockdown posted a new thread.

Tradeskills Question/Request

Greetings! I'm a 64th level Enchanter 259 AAs spent, and 50 banked. I also just completed my 1.0. I'm getting a little frustrated with...

May 7, 2020
  137. Lockdown replied to the thread Brood of Kotiz faction farm...

Excuse me, but what is the Skullcap quest? I ask so I can look up the details, who I see, what I do, etc.

May 5, 2020