Lineater's Recent Activity

1. Lineater liked Hekkthebank's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Tormax? More like Boremax.

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  2. Lineater replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Mangler was initially announced as a hardcore server with a slow xp rate.Aradune was going to be PoP-locked. Mischief was going to...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  3. Lineater replied to the thread Did random dungeon loot ever get normalized across all dungeons?.

Chardok has always been randomized. I got a fungi staff there early on.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:14 PM
  4. Lineater liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Hi, New to Everquest. I'm Dad

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  5. Lineater liked Ddezul's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Thank you , Captain Rizlona.

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Lineater liked Arclyte's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

hey mark whats your favorite drink for tlp launch you seem like a white monster kind of guy

Apr 17, 2024
  7. Lineater liked Dre.'s post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Choice? /autoskill x

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Lineater liked Candystore's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

You're really specifically describing GoD. And it is a very good description, but it is really GoD specific. Yes, GoD has ridiculous...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Lineater replied to the thread What class are you rolling on Tormax?.

Trick question! The answer is obviously none of them.

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Lineater replied to the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

Now all we need is Gheed telling us he's dusting off his hall monitor sash. Then we will be in maximum hype Mischief 2.0 pre-launch...

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Lineater replied to the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

Quickdraw McGraws over here with the hi marks. Yall smoked me

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Lineater liked Arclyte's post in the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

oh hi mark may your mt. dew be forever full and medication scripts forever cheap love u pal

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Lineater replied to the thread Early Mischief/Teek item prices.

Yea masks should drop for 90 days, along with fungi tunic and CoS. Items like GEBs started out comparable but dropped to under a krono...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Lineater replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Technically she just announced the producer's letter is dropping tomorrow. Still leaves some wiggle room for a troll job.

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Lineater liked Dailor's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Cyber with incels on a hot wood elf druid.

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Lineater liked Numiko's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Bind yourself in lava every night and go to bed with the game running.

Mar 27, 2024
  17. Lineater replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

cleric/enchanter and it's not close. You have the best heals, best buffs, rez, charm pet DPS, CC. You have an instant starter group and can...

Mar 27, 2024
  18. Lineater liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

1. Rogues 2. Rouges

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Lineater liked Dre.'s post in the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

Just buy six PC's and accounts! In other news, the sun is hot.

Mar 26, 2024
  20. Lineater liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does me boxing out of necessity when nobody is around reducing groups? If I wasnt boxing during those times, I wouldnt be on at all....

Mar 26, 2024
  21. Lineater liked fransisco's post in the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

I Want it to revamp baking. Original had something going with all the cannibal treats - it would be great if they improve upon that. No...

Mar 22, 2024
  22. Lineater replied to the thread Sock Recommendations?.

Have you not been on Twitch lately? Depend(s?) are cool now. They dropped the S and everything.

Mar 18, 2024
  23. Lineater liked Creepin's post in the thread Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?.

A Nagafen pillow for cold nights & a Vox pillow for warm nights.

Mar 17, 2024
  24. Lineater replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Sounds like good anniversary content to me. Reminds me of the Griffons and hill giants roaming the East & West Commonlands circa 1999....

Mar 17, 2024
  25. Lineater replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

This is a thread, started in the TLP forums, asking for a TLP server sans leveling or AA grinds. OP wants to have the TLP experience...

Mar 13, 2024
  26. Lineater replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

Classic TLP launches are all about the fresh start & noob nostalgia. It's about being broke and naked along with the rest of the server,...

Mar 13, 2024
  27. Lineater liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 12, 2024
  28. Lineater replied to the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

I've done the quest twice fairly recently on Aradune and Mischief. I've never heard of the cough syrup skip. The idea is you just need to...

Feb 29, 2024
  29. Lineater liked Tashanian's post in the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

Don’t listen to these amateurs. Necro/Rogue all day.

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Lineater liked Belfort's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Gonna be Miragul and Coirnav repeats of course.

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Lineater replied to the thread This should be the next TLP! Jenn Chan, I summon you! Must see the future of EQ..

This is the worst TLP idea of all time. Change my mind.

Feb 22, 2024
  32. Lineater replied to the thread [Mischief] Dead of Night - Tuesday/Tuesday 9PM PST.

Great group of people. Late nighters, come join the fun!

Feb 13, 2024
  33. Lineater liked Tnak's post in the thread [Mischief] Dead of Night - Tuesday/Tuesday 9PM PST.

We are about to kick off raiding in HOT Tonight. Still looking for more to join us. Please reach out on discord or in game if interested....

Feb 13, 2024
  34. Lineater replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I liked Omens during my first playthrough on Mischief. But as far as being deserving of an era lock? 2.0 content isn't repeatable. Raid...

Feb 7, 2024
  35. Lineater replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

Any server imprisoned in the OOW - TBS meleequest era would not work. Class balance is a joke. No silk caster class is gonna subject...

Feb 6, 2024
  36. Lineater replied to the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Bump. Thanks for taking the time to post this. My 2018 laptop with basic Intel graphics took a horrible performance hit after the dx11...

Feb 5, 2024
  37. Lineater replied to the thread screen is so dark now after update.

If you use a custom UI make sure it's updated. "Gamma slider" bar in display options changed to "enhance vision" bar. I hadn't updated...

Feb 4, 2024
  38. Lineater liked laller's post in the thread screen is so dark now after update.

still searching for the old options to make it brighter feel like that 1 game of trone episode

Feb 4, 2024
  39. Lineater replied to the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Are you running the metal power source with as much purity as you can get? And do you have the most up to date clickies? Form of defense &...

Feb 1, 2024
  40. Lineater liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

People have been saying the server will be dead after PoP. It's right around the corner now and you and everyone else will see the...

Feb 1, 2024
  41. Lineater liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Ain't no way Microsoft is scared of Everquest IP enough to spend billions of dollars to compete against it. I love EQ, but that's...

Jan 30, 2024
  42. Lineater liked itsalmosttime's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Oh look warring is here poo pooing on any idea that isn't another phinny clone. Shocker.

Jan 30, 2024
  43. Lineater liked Iyacc's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

I don't think anyone is buying up krono at 945pp(I think?) per hour.

Jan 30, 2024
  44. Lineater liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Moving this thread to the player support section so everyone can discuss their set ups. The quickest way to see if you should be able to...

Jan 18, 2024
  45. Lineater replied to the thread my pc wont play eq now.

There was a patch yesterday that upgraded the directx requirement from dx9 to dx 11. If your GPU doesn't support direct x 11 you may be...

Jan 18, 2024
  46. Lineater liked jiggity801's post in the thread Personas: Let us "absorb" existing alts into personas and we'll buy the new expac..

Even if this basic functionality existed, people wouldn't use it. You don't get an experience bonus for leveling max level - Might as well...

Dec 5, 2023
  47. Lineater replied to the thread Santugg Claugg.

I got a hat ornament off a mob in Old Bloodfields on Mischief.

Dec 4, 2023
  48. Lineater liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I streamed this whole week 5 boxing SoD prog... I guess if you think there is a huge difference between 5 and 6 boxing, then it probably...

Nov 18, 2023
  49. Lineater liked Andarriel's post in the thread Customer Service and the Persistent Feeling of Disrespect.

/plays the violin

Nov 17, 2023
  50. Lineater replied to the thread Thinking of Returning to Mischief.

Not sure about the group game, but there are still lots of active raid guilds.

Nov 14, 2023