Lilybeme's Recent Activity

1. Lilybeme liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Skill: Tracking.

Yes, the track info is hard to find. And much of it is old. So you just kinda google what you can. I don't worry about it too much cause I...

Feb 8, 2020
  2. Lilybeme liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime: Friday February 7, 2020.

Server hamsters have all been found and put back to where they belong. Servers have been unlocked.

Feb 8, 2020
  3. Lilybeme liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Since Dreamweaver is a good sport and we all gave them a bunch of extra work today. [IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  4. Lilybeme liked Jimbob/Silvarfox's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 21, 2020
  5. Lilybeme liked Dewey's post in the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

I couldn't get past it saying to for. I didn't even catch the sek mistake.

Jan 16, 2020
  6. Lilybeme replied to the thread /autoability.

Do you mean /autoskill? if so just put that command in and it will tell you what is available for your class and then type /autoskill kick...

Oct 24, 2019
  7. Lilybeme liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

On Thin Ice

Oct 14, 2019
  8. Lilybeme replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The End

Oct 14, 2019
  9. Lilybeme liked Willy Loman's post in the thread Drop rate of Abstruse Remnant of Desire (Chest slot) sucks.

You probably know this, but since it wasn't addressed specifically in your post(s): Different nameds mobs in the HoT expansion can and do...

Sep 27, 2019
  10. Lilybeme liked Alarya's post in the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

I SEA what you did there! =p

Sep 27, 2019
  11. Lilybeme liked Nennius's post in the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

Maybe if it was rebranded as a Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Sale?

Sep 27, 2019
  12. Lilybeme liked Lilura's post in the thread Instead of server mergers.

Since server mergers have technical issues, why not set up free transfers to low-population servers from the high pop servers? Set up a...

Sep 26, 2019
  13. Lilybeme liked Gadreel's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Has Machin Shin always been so annoying and so sure they are better then the rest of us poor casuals?Reading thru this it would seem that...

Sep 24, 2019
  14. Lilybeme replied to the thread tribute benefit screen bug?.

Like the others stated, click and drag the border down until you see your tribute list

Sep 23, 2019
  15. Lilybeme liked svann's post in the thread tribute benefit screen bug?.

Funny, I noticed that exact thing tonight and that was the fix. Theres a movable border between the top section and the bottom and it got...

Sep 23, 2019
  16. Lilybeme replied to the thread There NEEDS to be a limit of items you can buy on barter.

Thanks for the link yosco, Thanks for the fix DB,an option to exclude or block specific buyers from the search window would work too.

Sep 19, 2019
  17. Lilybeme liked yosco's post in the thread There NEEDS to be a limit of items you can buy on barter.

Fix is coming... you all can be nice to each other, now (unless you're one of the people exploiting the current system... then by all means...

Sep 19, 2019
  18. Lilybeme liked Qbert's post in the thread server transfers.

https://www.everquest.com/guides/eq-what-is-a-progression-server Q: Can I transfer my existing character off of Progression Servers? Yes,...

Sep 18, 2019
  19. Lilybeme liked Coagagin's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

How about a 'senior TLP server' catering to a more mature audience?

Sep 16, 2019
  20. Lilybeme liked Dailor's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

New JITTERBUG TLP coming out in 2020 Now with bigger text No raids after 8:00PM

Sep 16, 2019
  21. Lilybeme replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Seriously

Sep 16, 2019
  22. Lilybeme liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Where did we all find time and energy for that? Oh yah. Youth ><

Sep 16, 2019
  23. Lilybeme liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Yew Leaves in the Wakening Lands.

Cool! Thanks. Finally know what to look for.

Sep 15, 2019
  24. Lilybeme replied to the thread Yew Leaves in the Wakening Lands.

If you download maps from Eqmaps.info Brewall has the ground spawns labeled

Sep 15, 2019
  25. Lilybeme replied to the thread Accounts showing as free.

Run a file check before logging in game, when you launch game you will see the tool on lower left side. once you do that try logging in...

Sep 10, 2019
  26. Lilybeme liked CatsPaws's post in the thread What if we could /trader anywhere game feature request.

You can play while selling in baz. Just subscribe another account. Just like many of us. A paying account for baz stuff and paying...

Sep 5, 2019
  27. Lilybeme replied to the thread What if we could /trader anywhere game feature request.

Playing/hunting/farming etc. is where I collect the items to sell, the Bazaar is where I take them to sell. Multi-tasking isn't as...

Sep 5, 2019