Lilybeme's Recent Activity

1. Lilybeme replied to the thread Headshot not working?.

Greetings, What Arrows are you using? make sure to use Arrows tagged as "magic" or they will have little or no effect on the mobs....

Aug 23, 2020
  2. Lilybeme liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Headshot not working?.

It works but iirc it is kinda slow on the early levels. I remember I was very disappointed when I first got it but think it was around...

Aug 23, 2020
  3. Lilybeme liked Skuz's post in the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

Not even American & I would wear that top-hat, just cuz it's different, but it also has "recruitment potential" written all over it....

Aug 5, 2020
  4. Lilybeme liked Qbert's post in the thread please change how Track corpse works.

I don't suspect they will actually change it, but there is a workaround of sorts. Use it to point yourself in the direction, then target...

Aug 2, 2020
  5. Lilybeme liked Rondor's post in the thread Lore tab gone ???.

The lore tab can show two kinds of information: Item Identify information, and Extra Lore information. 1) Item Identifiy information is...

Jul 31, 2020
  6. Lilybeme replied to the thread Chat and WTF is goin on here ?.

I don't mind being the sacrificial Ranger, hopefully it will continue working for you. Also CT>FV that is why everything worked the first...

Jun 23, 2020
  7. Lilybeme replied to the thread Chat and WTF is goin on here ?.

There are two possibilities that I can think of.. #1 The chat is going to a different chat window then you think it is and said window is...

Jun 23, 2020
  8. Lilybeme liked Xyphen's post in the thread Disable Emote Animations.

Yeah, we went through that above :p. It didn't work -- thanks, though.

Jun 22, 2020
  9. Lilybeme replied to the thread Disable Emote Animations.

When you get to log in screen, click advanced tools(Gear) on the left side, Game configuration option. click through to 3rd page and...

Jun 21, 2020
  10. Lilybeme liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Aaaaand Cazic is down again..

Maybe my baby beastlord will get another 20% regular exp from claiming corpses.

Jun 11, 2020
  11. Lilybeme replied to the thread Cazic Crashed.

Okay Dishes are done and the clothes are folded! Can I have EQ back now?

Jun 10, 2020
  12. Lilybeme liked Fohpo's post in the thread Cazic Crashed.

At this point I'd be disappointed if servers were stable since I wouldn't know how to allot my time for chores

Jun 10, 2020
  13. Lilybeme replied to the thread Aaaaand Cazic is down again..

Super annoyed :mad:

Jun 10, 2020
  14. Lilybeme replied to the thread Fixed Internally Cazic Crashed AGAIN.

I'm getting annoyed :(

Jun 10, 2020
  15. Lilybeme liked Vumad's post in the thread Everquest RP.

The Tier`Dal are the one true race.

Jun 7, 2020
  16. Lilybeme replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

Same thing happening on Cazic-Thule

May 31, 2020
  17. Lilybeme liked Savagefist's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

This crashing to desktop is absolutely infuriating. It happened to me 5 times in one hour a couple of days ago. It happened 3 times last...

May 31, 2020
  18. Lilybeme liked Windchaser's post in the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

Did the English language drop anything good when it was killed?

May 27, 2020
  19. Lilybeme liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

Every time EQ is down you all cry way too much; Deal with it! Thanks to you Devs for all your hard work on updating the game for us. Also,...

May 27, 2020
  20. Lilybeme liked Windchaser's post in the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

Reading some of these replies, I think I might need an old priest and a young priest.

May 27, 2020
  21. Lilybeme liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread missing abilities in tribute window.

There was an old issue with the tribute window where the divider bar between the abilities and the description does not save its...

May 27, 2020
  22. Lilybeme liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Loose-lin

May 25, 2020
  23. Lilybeme liked Lovehaas the Mystic's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

^ aaaand I have a new pet peeve

May 25, 2020
  24. Lilybeme liked svann's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

When someone says they want itu when its been called ivu forever.

May 25, 2020
  25. Lilybeme liked Jimbob/Silvarfox's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

When you are a wizard and evac saves group but leaves you behind only. Been driving me nuts for years.

May 25, 2020
  26. Lilybeme replied to the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

My head hurts

May 20, 2020
  27. Lilybeme replied to the thread Hopefully a few easy EXP questions.

You auto-granted between those two sessions? it makes sense if you did, players with low AA gain at a higher rate, until they reach a...

Apr 17, 2020
  28. Lilybeme liked Komm's post in the thread 'You have been disconnected' screen never goes away.

Very tired. Forgot I was looking at this thread. Spent about 10 seconds trying to disconnect off the screenshot.

Apr 16, 2020
  29. Lilybeme replied to the thread Returning...need tailoring question help.

Just need the template made for you, then it's a non-tradeskill combine From EQ Zam Fantastic Silk Cap Template Creates [IMG] 1 x...

Apr 16, 2020
  30. Lilybeme replied to the thread 'You have been disconnected' screen never goes away.

CTRL+ALT+Delete then sign-out of windows and sign back in to restart EQ, you can do that as soon as you see the message "You have been...

Apr 16, 2020
  31. Lilybeme replied to the thread I keep getting an error d3dx9_43.dll, but I have DirectX 12 installed already..

Simply download EQ from the official site, it will prompt You to install dx9.0c along with the game. You might also want to download maps...

Apr 12, 2020
  32. Lilybeme replied to the thread Luclin spy collectable for Dark Secrets ( Heart of Fear).

Hi There, Yes it does,I just finished that one yesterday. Complete all of the Collection achievements in Shadow of Fear, and find one...

Apr 12, 2020