Liin Edud (Tunare)'s Recent Activity

1. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Server: A timeout has occured.

Yeah that was no good, died and was running back and crashed. Tried to get back in over and over =/

Nov 5, 2021
  2. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Best Shaman dots.

Yes but extra damage is extra damage. If they did stack I might consider throwing them in there too depending on the group make up and how...

Oct 12, 2021
  3. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Best Shaman dots.

The quick dots don't stack with the long duration versions so I don't bother. Plus with the combo dots you can get two more dots out there...

Oct 12, 2021
  4. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Best Shaman dots.

Chaotic Venin, Marlek's Curse, Evil Eye and Bledrek's Pandemic. Quick dots are trash.

Oct 11, 2021
  5. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Remote Healing Blessing aggro?.

Our MA no damage tanks with a copper hammer of striking just for nostalgia-sake because its awesome. Weapon, no weapon, fishing pole, cone...

Jul 30, 2021
  6. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

This really just requires a second toon to stand in front of one tanking it and pull them way apart from each other immediately....

Jul 29, 2021
  7. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

We don't talk about "Don't Trip". That achievement is garbage and is still bugged to this day as far as I know. I have it completed but...

Jul 29, 2021
  8. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread COV heroic augs.

I get them as I get enough coin but I'm not actively searching/grinding out the currency. We have a few recruits these days that still...

Jul 27, 2021
  9. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Tears of alaris.

Do the quest Crystal Circle Builder and get yourself a Signet of the Crystal Circle Every six hours port back to Shard's Landing and do...

Jul 27, 2021
  10. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Not sure what level you are but at L59 shamans get a 90% casted rez if you don't feel like switching to a cleric merc. At L100 you...

Jul 26, 2021
  11. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread What Merc Goes With Shammy?.

I guess the follow up question is what are you trying to do and where you're trying to do it. I main a 115 shaman and I have at least...

Jul 15, 2021
  12. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Ring of Scale Heroic Adventures?.

Ever server has 2-3 "Liin-type" people who will come help out whenever, however, whatever. Where are the Drinal people that can help...

Jul 13, 2021
  13. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Ring of Scale Heroic Adventures?.

I've done Fell Foliage since COV as a 115 max AA Shaman with a 115 40k+ AA Monk plus tank and cleric mercs. It was much closer to HP lock...

Jul 12, 2021
  14. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

I main a shaman so I fall in that category of classes that it doesn't seem like it matters as much. I would say I'm probably 75-80% 1st...

Jun 21, 2021
  15. Liin Edud (Tunare) replied to the thread Maximum Echo.

Just an FYI we got it done early yesterday morning. It really did just require a live cleric. We pulled in a friend of the guild who...

Jun 7, 2021