Lianeb's Recent Activity

1. Lianeb replied to the thread VP Raid - Riding Drakes.

You have to do one of the things the drakes don't like to get them down. One is use a pet, other is go into lava, other is to leave the...

Oct 11, 2021
  2. Lianeb replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

Rent Free Houses pay for the Plot, the ones people are talking abo I find it funny that you find it funny that you think your opinion...

Oct 2, 2021
  3. Lianeb replied to the thread Request: Guild Leaders of Guild Neighborhoods to evict players no longer in the guild.

Yeah because un-enforcable rules work well. Guild Leader: Hey player1 the guild doesn't allow members to have a rent free house in our...

Oct 1, 2021
  4. Lianeb posted a new thread.

Translocate box lasts 2min....Taking the TL box does not last 2min

Last patch changed the the translocate confirmation box to last 2min after the spell has been cast. If you wait on taking the TL via the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 29, 2021
  5. Lianeb replied to the thread Hat Ornaments.

All of the player made animal Hat ornaments I could find on eqtrader say: Your modified skill must be at least 325 to attempt this...

Sep 12, 2021
  6. Lianeb replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Once you reach 100% crit chance then what do you do? Currently there are 2 classes in EQ that can hit 100% melee crit rate and one of...

Aug 12, 2021
  7. Lianeb replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

It matters little what your Heroics are in a raid. as long as you have decent numbers, that cater to your playstyle. You either get smashed...

Aug 11, 2021
  8. Lianeb replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Ngreth was convinced during CoV beta to increase the viability of the balanced type 5s he increased them "some" from their original form....

Aug 10, 2021
  9. Lianeb replied to the thread Autoskill & Luck question.

do not put a dagger in your hand....don't think you can BS otherwise

Aug 10, 2021
  10. Lianeb replied to the thread Beldion Icewind - CoV Sontalak raid.

Maybe you have changed a filter or something. We got it last night and you don't have to hail him to see the text it comes with him when...

Aug 9, 2021
  11. Lianeb replied to the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It probably brings scarification in line closer with 89% HP Scarification is a 89% or XXXXX number of hp lock, for the lowest value. If...

Jul 15, 2021
  12. Lianeb replied to the thread Curious how many people line buffs out?.

I honestly couldn't care less about buffs. I look at my buff window for the big ones before an event, and if I have around 30 total I am...

Jun 12, 2021
  13. Lianeb liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On Test server, the increase is 25 slots. This is … "pretty darned" disappointing. It was my understanding that Hoard was released in a...

Jun 9, 2021
  14. Lianeb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

We had our shaman (usually the class silenced) drop pact of the wolf for this raid this week. None of them reporting getting silenced this...

Apr 27, 2021