Lianeb's Recent Activity

1. Lianeb replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

Can i have your stuff?

Dec 26, 2020
  2. Lianeb replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

You should try making a Type 5 aug with 300 skill. In fact try making a type 5 aug with 320 skill

Dec 22, 2020
  3. Lianeb replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

Quite a few current era recipes since RoS have min level requirements. Most are set at 320, and Ngreth has said in the past he cannot...

Dec 22, 2020
  4. Lianeb replied to the thread Collections: Useless Tools (Where?).

Velks mission. Go down the well near where you zone in

Dec 14, 2020
  5. Lianeb replied to the thread Reindeer Mount?.

Does it look like this? [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  6. Lianeb replied to the thread Reindeer Mount?.

What did the preview look like when you clicked on it in the store......oh right it was running in place

Dec 8, 2020
  7. Lianeb replied to the thread Will TBL expansion be added to free to play lineup.

I thought the new ftp content opened 6months after expac?

Dec 8, 2020
  8. Lianeb replied to the thread Xegony back down?.

Down again

Dec 8, 2020
  9. Lianeb replied to the thread Christmas Dragon.

Put Stickfigures=1 in the default section of your eqclient.ini

Dec 8, 2020
  10. Lianeb replied to the thread Christmas Dragon.

Going to take a stab at you don't know much about program coding?

Dec 8, 2020
  11. Lianeb liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

You knew this thread would get a rez today. [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  12. Lianeb liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  13. Lianeb replied to the thread Xegony back down?.

Definitely not as of this post

Dec 8, 2020
  14. Lianeb replied to the thread Expect 'issues' today as they boot up this expansion.

It's been on test since last week

Dec 8, 2020
  15. Lianeb liked Koryu's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

This is an intermittent bug, so I can't give you a guaranteed set of steps to reproduce. Description: When being knocked unconscious in...

Dec 2, 2020
  16. Lianeb replied to the thread Idea: Expand /Autoskill Function.

I thought I read somewhere they revamped hotbuttons to cast all things at the same time unless you had pauses? Which I assume most don't

Nov 12, 2020
  17. Lianeb replied to the thread tofs 3 bad luck ach.

explosion happens around the person with the kill shot

Nov 12, 2020
  18. Lianeb replied to the thread baking trophy stopped leveling.

Generally speaking he trophy will not evolve if you are doing a recipe that has a trivial lower than your current skill level, or greater...

Oct 7, 2020
  19. Lianeb replied to the thread Hunter of Arena of chance.

This is what i have for my notes on Rujarkian [IMG]

Sep 28, 2020
  20. Lianeb replied to the thread Hunter of Arena of chance.

Alternate your requests from named to kill count. There is code in place that doesn't allow repeat zones of the same mission or something...

Sep 28, 2020
  21. Lianeb replied to the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

They have to make next expansions runes worth something. I suspect the next expac will bring in just a few spells for each class (like TBL...

Sep 23, 2020
  22. Lianeb liked German's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

As a warrior, on Avatar of War and Bled - the two mobs that I like to use for comparing, a few of our tanks stack hAGI, one is hDex and I...

Sep 23, 2020
  23. Lianeb replied to the thread Reprieve not working the the guild lobby.

You will not go past 21% with the buff ON, it caps your Endur out. Once the buff fades you can regen past the capped amount.....Like Riou...

Sep 21, 2020
  24. Lianeb liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Title says it ........

Sep 18, 2020
  25. Lianeb replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Procs are independent things. They don't need to stack nor do they stack. Only time I can think that a proc stacking "might" be an issue...

Sep 16, 2020
  26. Lianeb replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

You're doing something wrong....really wrong!!

Sep 7, 2020
  27. Lianeb replied to the thread Class Popularity via Demand for Armour.

My merc healer wears tank gear.

Sep 4, 2020
  28. Lianeb liked dreamweaver's post in the thread How to Send a Dump File to the Dev Team.

If a bug or issue has been hard for our team to reproduce internally, we may request a dump file. Follow these instructions HERE to...

Sep 4, 2020
  29. Lianeb replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

So what you are saying is the Necro Epic was holding you back from doing amazing DPS, and less HP/AC and you want it back?

Aug 31, 2020
  30. Lianeb replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

The bunnies

Aug 22, 2020
  31. Lianeb replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Post by Aristo

Aug 11, 2020
  32. Lianeb replied to the thread Server transfers are disabled....

Like that would work.

Aug 7, 2020
  33. Lianeb replied to the thread Thats was weird and scary experence..

You clicked the stone Airbound Skystone given to you by the guy in PoK, while sitting in Guild hall.

Aug 7, 2020
  34. Lianeb replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

Maybe he should have said Merc instead of rez token. 3 people for a CF is a dumb restriction in today's EQ

Aug 6, 2020
  35. Lianeb replied to the thread Lost wayfarer tent trophy.

alt u Trophy tab

Aug 5, 2020
  36. Lianeb liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToV Vallon’s tactic poison vii.

I'll fix it. Don't expect it to be noted in the patch notes... :)

Aug 4, 2020
  37. Lianeb posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally ToV Vallon’s tactic poison vii

I am not sure the number on this poison. When applied you get the buff Vlallon’s tactic poison. With this misspelling Log reporting and...

Forum: Resolved

Aug 4, 2020
  38. Lianeb replied to the thread PoP Flagging Help.

I took your logfile and ran it through http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html and it also says you need to SolRo. When you killed him did you...

Aug 4, 2020
  39. Lianeb replied to the thread Not A Bug Master Jeweler Test - Polished Quartz Ring.

I just did this last week and it worked fine. Are you sure you made the non-enchanted version of the ring?

Aug 3, 2020