Lianeb's Recent Activity

1. Lianeb replied to the thread The game is stealing my shadowspike arrows.

AMA Thread Q: Ancient Arrows have been around since The Darkened Sea. Any chance of an upgrade? Ngreth: At this time it is unlikely....

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  2. Lianeb replied to the thread Empowered Banner bugged in Hero's Forge Raid.

The restriction doesn't even let you plant this banner. So that's not it

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  3. Lianeb replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

nvm

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Lianeb replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

While the emote doesn't seem to work, it looks like (from my logs) you need about 52Mil dps to kill him, if you are doing the Firethorn...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Lianeb replied to the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

nvm

Apr 4, 2024
  6. Lianeb replied to the thread Test Hotfix 03/27/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You should probably look for this in the Apr patch not a hot fix

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Lianeb replied to the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

If your raid sets up near Dakka (which you should) have those emoted run to the opposite corner behind the prisoner pen. Clicking your...

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Listen we can argue this back and forth for a long time. I know the currency increases as does everyone else. This is NOT the point of...

Mar 26, 2024
  9. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I was talking pure drops otherwise i would have stated that. Buying 1 is not that same as getting a drop. Though it does result in an...

Mar 26, 2024
  10. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

How many people in your guild that also show up have none? We have gotten 94 pieces of TS loot and we hit the raids 2 times a week. if...

Mar 26, 2024
  11. Lianeb replied to the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - A Soldier Spawn/health reset.

You can work around this by pulling all pets and people off them. When they tether they will run back to the raid if they do not have...

Mar 25, 2024
  12. Lianeb liked Vekaras's post in the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - A Soldier Spawn/health reset.

During the Ogna phase "A Soldier" will sometimes spawn and attempt to run to the raid but become stuck. Our tanks do the 'tank' thing and...

Mar 25, 2024
  13. Lianeb replied to the thread Need help after /resetaa..

I could this as working as intended honestly. You were auto-granted 30k AAs at some point, then you have since gained some levels and 23k...

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Lianeb replied to the thread When is announcement for bonus?.

I did not make this but someone linked it to me so I don't know how accurate seems about right [IMG]

Mar 15, 2024
  15. Lianeb liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 12, 2024
  16. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Machin Shin is also at 55% raids with TS drops 81 Raids 45 of those dropped a TS item. Total Drops = 66

Mar 12, 2024
  17. Lianeb replied to the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - A Soldier Spawn/health reset.

These mobs spawn outside of what some call the tether range, and then path into the raid area. During beta they did not go active until...

Mar 12, 2024
  18. Lianeb liked Szilent's post in the thread Artisan & the Druid "No Ignition" achievement.

[Mon Mar 11 19:17:06 2024] You have successfully completed the No Ignition achievement. and yet, no points!

Mar 11, 2024
  19. Lianeb liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 10, 2024
  20. Lianeb liked Lubianx's post in the thread Cold Potato achievement.

You will find that once you get the achievement, you can then start passing it to people that don't pay attention and laugh at them when...

Mar 8, 2024
  21. Lianeb liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 2, 2024
  22. Lianeb replied to the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

You can be in melee range or also be tethered to him when he does his gravitational pull, and still avoid the axes. If you put the...

Feb 26, 2024
  23. Lianeb replied to the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

nvm

Feb 25, 2024
  24. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 raids over the weekend. 4 TS loots 1 chest was a 2fer. 7 Raids 0 TS loot. Of the raids my favorite chests of the weekend were 3 T1...

Feb 20, 2024
  25. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

The fact that you are color blind doesn't make this harder. I see color and still would do the same thing if they were all grey. I am...

Feb 14, 2024
  26. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

When they are disarmed in the wrong order all 5 (or whatever is left) will go off. They each have their own spell they cast....

Feb 14, 2024
  27. Lianeb replied to the thread Veteran asking newb question.

You only need 30 buffs and you will have everything you need!!! Just saying

Feb 14, 2024
  28. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

32 raids 12 with no TS loot. 1 with 3 4 with 2 15 with 1 26 total TS loots to include 1 cloak and 2 necks.

Feb 13, 2024
  29. Lianeb liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 Pages of arguments/discussion from just asking to have at minimum 1 ore loot per chest instead of 0 for the 54 raiders that showed up....

Feb 9, 2024
  30. Lianeb liked Lilfella's post in the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

Make one unlock the next so there's less complaining about split raiding and DZ Dropping. Or if you leave a DZ that is still active, you...

Feb 6, 2024
  31. Lianeb replied to the thread Funny EQ moments.

One of my guilds was working on the sisters raid (I think it was) in Convorteum, After we had given up for the night we all gated out on a...

Feb 6, 2024
  32. Lianeb liked Drakang's post in the thread T2 Raid drops.

Bug or just crappy luck? Did all 3 T2 raids and did not get a single tier 2 (tradeskill item) drop. T1 raids have dropped very few...

Feb 4, 2024
  33. Lianeb replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

14 raids = 10 items 0 loots = 6 Raids 1 loot = 6 Raids 2 loot = 2 Raids 3 loot = 0 Raids Is it actually 0-3?

Jan 28, 2024
  34. Lianeb liked Szilent's post in the thread End Game Augments.

one ST short circuits the whole thing, no second chances to apply a defensive skill :(

Jan 23, 2024
  35. Lianeb replied to the thread Duplicate Not sure what is happening.. Ornament graphic bug..

I think his point is, it's the same ornaments in two different zones

Jan 23, 2024
  36. Lianeb replied to the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

It's not on there because it probably doesn't exist. Memoryforged items are direct copies of the T1 non-visible items from NoS raids....

Jan 20, 2024
  37. Lianeb replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I like the expansion, though i do think it is super easy as a raider. What I dislike is the named mobs are vanilla zone trash with more...

Jan 12, 2024
  38. Lianeb replied to the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Push all the buttons now

Dec 14, 2023
  39. Lianeb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Stop letting the task leader zone in first

Dec 9, 2023
  40. Lianeb liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 8, 2023
  41. Lianeb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Is the person getting first or last to zone in? My guess is it's one of those

Dec 8, 2023
  42. Lianeb liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  43. Lianeb replied to the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

I personally join a couple other server chat channels though not general, I would not like this. What they need to add is the ability to...

Nov 15, 2023
  44. Lianeb replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleports.

I would like an NPC in the Guild hall that catalogs all the paintings, items and things that port somewhere and gives me an option to go...

Nov 8, 2023