LesserArchi's Recent Activity

1. LesserArchi replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Line of sight placement for high flying units. Such as Phoenix (in Stratos) and mosquitoes in HA Gribbles for example. Why is the line of...

Feb 1, 2020
  2. LesserArchi replied to the thread Restless assault - supercharged restless hero spawned.

I do see the restless hero killing the wrong Narandi time to time but this is first time I’ve seen supercharged and also spawned while...

Jan 26, 2020
  3. LesserArchi posted a new thread.

Restless assault - supercharged restless hero spawned

I have encountered the supercharged restless hero while killing the first named mob, Koldan Wallbreak. About 40% into HP, restless hero...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 26, 2020
  4. LesserArchi liked Jaylnn's post in the thread Not A Bug Tov mercenary missions give no exp.

I actually wonder if he is not incorrect, but just misunderstanding the request. Just for clarification purposes. If the devs think we are...

Jan 15, 2020
  5. LesserArchi liked Dewey's post in the thread Not A Bug Tov mercenary missions give no exp.

The missions have lock outs. However there is no exp given for doing the missions. Why have a lock out for 200 plat? Seems like an...

Jan 15, 2020
  6. LesserArchi replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Anyone happened to know when the next live patch date is going to be?

Jan 13, 2020
  7. LesserArchi replied to the thread Confirmed Velium pelts are not dropping from intended "critters".

I have also killed good amount of Wurms in the GD while camping the named Blizzent (sp). Thought it was odd that the wurms did not drop...

Jan 11, 2020
  8. LesserArchi posted a new thread.

GD mission restless assault - takes too long for named to start attacking

Can’t tell if it’s just me or not but when starting the battle, I get the 1st named emote and nothing happens. This goes on periods of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 2, 2020
  9. LesserArchi replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Laima Ratgur in GD is also super charged few days ago in FV server. Spawned after several normal spawns. It hit so fast that the merc...

Dec 26, 2019
  10. LesserArchi replied to the thread Looking for a guild on Firiona Vie (returning player).

You can check out the Emerald Alliance, pretty casual. I have joined the guild not to long ago. Been pretty relaxed, nobody really...

Dec 26, 2019
  11. LesserArchi replied to the thread Confirmed Pet tanks break Partisan quests in EW.

For the you can’t go back home quest, I am all per class also. It worked for me last night. It took me a long time to kill the orcs due...

Dec 23, 2019
  12. LesserArchi replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Hi there Fading, I do not have much to offer but have few ideas though. To get the people to watch and help with the EQ show. First...

Oct 22, 2019
  13. LesserArchi replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Excellent work Fading. Hope to see more of the EQ shows. Do you happened to plan on expanding your EQ show? Perhaps getting recruits to...

Oct 18, 2019