Leex's Recent Activity

1. Leex liked Cadira's post in the thread Game Instances Crash - Bertoxx.

This is the raid lag fix; No more raid instances.

Mar 21, 2021
  2. Leex replied to the thread Game Instances Crash - Bertoxx.

BB having instance issues as well, this is fun ;).

Mar 21, 2021
  3. Leex replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Well, that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. My opinion, is that the devs could offset the reduced damage due to...

Feb 22, 2021
  4. Leex replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Isn't SPA 124 similar to a worn focus?! I'm more in the market for Elemental Union to operate off SPA 461! ;)

Feb 22, 2021
  5. Leex replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There was an iteration of Elemental Union that did not stack with what is now Heart of Skyfire, that would be excellent to add back to the...

Feb 21, 2021
  6. Leex replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Let's set aside the theorycrafting and talk about what we can see via parses. Casters ( excluding Necromancers ) are below where they...

Feb 18, 2021
  7. Leex liked Bussfire's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All casters need a boost, not just Wizards. Yes, if you're able to AE on raids, Magician's can net some nice DPS however, single target it...

Feb 18, 2021
  8. Leex replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

There really aren't many things I'd compliment the devs on at this point, mainly due to the lag issues we're having and lack of original...

Feb 10, 2021