Larsen's Recent Activity

1. Larsen replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It's kind of impressive how unhinged you are. Are you aware that you sound like an absolute lunatic?

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Larsen replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Most people don't have a whole bunch of computers or the knowledge to get around the VM detection, so truebox limits the number of whole...

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Larsen replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Do people legitimately think that playing on an old, dead server is a reasonable alternative to anything? Like are they genuinely wondering...

Mar 22, 2024
  4. Larsen replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

In my experience, about 75% of players don't box.

Mar 20, 2024
  5. Larsen replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It reduces the number of people mass-boxing. If there was no limitation, many more would do it. It doesn't really reduce 2-boxing...

Mar 20, 2024
  6. Larsen replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

I can't think of anything you can do with a 3-box that an SK can't tank, so unless you care a great deal about your main having an...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Larsen replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

There is a meaningful demand for a PvP server, but no desire to provide one from P99. The first one died not because there was no...

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Larsen replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Truebox helps limit the number of actual 6-boxers who can completely monopolize content and undermine the social aspect of Everquest....

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Larsen replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

No, that's like saying before airbags came around, steering wheels were conspiring to smash our faces. Then airbags reduced incidents...

Mar 13, 2024
  10. Larsen replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

I would not play on such a server. I have spoken!!

Mar 13, 2024
  11. Larsen replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Doesn't seem like it would add much to the game, plus ogre would be the optimal choice for 95% of classes. They would have to add.. let...

Mar 12, 2024
  12. Larsen replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm so not into the whole "level cap limited to x for y weeks" and whatnot, nor the "level requirement of blabla reduced by x so that every...

Mar 9, 2024
  13. Larsen replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

No, people didn't "spend hours hovering around groups," because that's an absurd strawman argument that has no place in a rational...

Mar 9, 2024
  14. Larsen replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

What? Almost all tradeable loot with real value comes from soloable mobs. There's a tiny few exceptions in PoP with ornate molds (the...

Mar 9, 2024
  15. Larsen replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It allows a single player to KS anyone, and lets anybody force groups out of camps. If you want to take a group's camp, just start tagging...

Mar 8, 2024
  16. Larsen replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Depends if you define viable as "acceptable performance" or "truly desirable class." If it's the former, rogues become alright in...

Feb 7, 2024