Laronk's Recent Activity

1. Laronk replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

Nah sounds like a dude with a hobby.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  2. Laronk liked Lejaun's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Exactly this. Oakwynd and interacting with other groups was almost........pleasant. At least compared to previous servers.

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Laronk liked Yinla's post in the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

For me my choice of class won't be effected by ruleset. What will effect it is if we start in classic or Kunark Classic will be Nec/Druid...

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Laronk replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Changes like this just hurt the game, oh no people are catching up to the community to fast where they'll actually be able to join...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Laronk replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

Believe it or not you don’t have to box on raids or box at all. Generally also tank mercs are too powerful and cleric mercs suck

Feb 10, 2024
  6. Laronk liked Strawberry's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Because explaining Everquest would be any less cringe at the family reunion dinner table? "I play a game with elves and dwarves. I...

Feb 1, 2024
  7. Laronk replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

In everquest I can build a base (guild hall) You can Strengthen your team, go raiding, go experience, go questing, kill nameds, do the...

Feb 1, 2024
  8. Laronk replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Oh how dare people be excited about things, what about grown adults that get super excited for watching a sports game they can't even...

Feb 1, 2024
  9. Laronk replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

oh i mean the fee when you afk as a /trader in bazaar mode and people chose the parcel option not when you just use the parcel and ask...

Jan 30, 2024
  10. Laronk replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

I do want to add though that trading manually while a pain in the rear really does add to the community feel.

Jan 30, 2024
  11. Laronk replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

What if, hear me out here. What if you could /trader in any zone? then people could either travel to you or pay the parcel fee?

Jan 30, 2024
  12. Laronk liked Mikana's post in the thread Refund?.

and there was me thinking that an i5-12400F with 32GB RAM, running Win 11, with an NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti, *which worked perfectly before...

Jan 30, 2024
  13. Laronk replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

I loved it, I wonder what it would be like today though if they created a similar show since writing and acting has evolved.

Jan 30, 2024
  14. Laronk liked jeskola's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

[Img]

Jan 30, 2024
  15. Laronk replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

So i wanted to see some of what you guys see i tried turning off HDR in windows and oh my gosh is it ever blinding on my oled in the bazaar...

Jan 30, 2024
  16. Laronk replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Just because there's not a 1:1 setting in dx11 doesn't mean dx11 doesn't support some kinda windowed gamma thingy because other games...

Jan 29, 2024
  17. Laronk replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I’d be willing to bet most people on tlp don’t buy krono with real money lots of people do have them though from previously trading for...

Jan 26, 2024
  18. Laronk replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I’d argue it makes it harder to group when my friends are locked out of the content I want to do so I don’t bother logging on because I...

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Laronk posted a new thread.

Why lockouts on group content

Why is there still lockouts on group content? Originally they kinda made sense, you didn’t want people always doing the same mission so we...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 13, 2024
  20. Laronk replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Yeah if this feature doesn't do anything real for gameplay we would have probably been better served with... an auction house, or cross...

Dec 1, 2023
  21. Laronk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I think the difference here is you can actually chase things like the rc earring or evolving gear, the nos cloak and brells shawl (or...

Nov 28, 2023
  22. Laronk liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So the Personas are going to be worthless after all.

Nov 28, 2023
  23. Laronk replied to the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

I'd like to see hero's journey stuff to continue to 110 just so that you could get full sets of gear thru the levels more easily.

Nov 27, 2023
  24. Laronk liked Nennius's post in the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

Your friend agrees.

Nov 27, 2023
  25. Laronk replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

The difference in what you can do in game from just group gear to best in slot raid gear with all the best augs is huge specially as a...

Nov 27, 2023
  26. Laronk replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

The AP wouldn't even be appealing on a TLP if you have to go back to a starting town to use it. Sure you have origin to get there...

Nov 27, 2023
  27. Laronk replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

On the flip side , if it’s less useful than an alt why spend all that time leveling an ap. I know there are some benefits but being able...

Nov 26, 2023
  28. Laronk liked Numiko's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I would make a video of me playing my 6 box but it would be like watching paint dry. Playing EQ at maximum efficiency is just not my...

Nov 25, 2023
  29. Laronk liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric.

Just make a dark elf cleric, parcel or shared bank some plat to it, buy spells and parcel/shared bank the scrolls to your human

Nov 25, 2023
  30. Laronk liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Well the reason I am concerned is that they will likely make the 2 they do keep the complicated pain and irritation to do ones. Which...

Oct 29, 2023
  31. Laronk liked Febb's post in the thread So about this DX11 Upgrade....

I can see still running Windows 7 but Vista? XP????

Oct 14, 2023
  32. Laronk liked Alnitak's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Well, it may be the best feature yet. Consider this - without an experience boost from expansion achievements the personas will need to...

Oct 14, 2023
  33. Laronk replied to the thread Convenience Item.

Lazy has nothing to do with it, it would be less of a bother if there wasn't the whole zoning thing. Also people want to maximize their...

Oct 8, 2023
  34. Laronk replied to the thread Mix it up a bit for new expansions.

Really it would just be nice to have like 1 fast respawn zone with a bunch of different camps where a couple camps are 85 a couple are 90...

Oct 5, 2023