Lannin's Recent Activity

1. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Thank you, Prathun for your 18 years in EverQuest. I and many, many other players wish you well in your future endeavors. I guess when...

Jul 21, 2020
  2. Lannin liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Prathun, if you're reading. You're a legend. Thanks for everything. Nobody answered obscure quest related forum questions at 3 AM quite...

Jul 21, 2020
  3. Lannin liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Absor has not left, he is still around, ready...waiting.

Jul 21, 2020
  4. Lannin liked Sancus's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

I'm not sure if you raid, but losing both of EQ's primary raid designers five months before expansion release would be pretty...

Jul 21, 2020
  5. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Farewell, Prathun. Thanks for all the hard work and good luck!

Jul 21, 2020
  6. Lannin liked Jyve's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Can I have his stuff?

Jul 21, 2020
  7. Lannin liked Skuz's post in the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Yes this is a Necro of an old thread but Greater Mass Enchant Clay is still very much a wanted QoL thing. Make it so, please.

Jul 21, 2020
  8. Lannin liked Narogg's post in the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Pretty please...

Jul 21, 2020
  9. Lannin liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread So many questions, but I'll start with this one..

Welcome back :-)

Jul 21, 2020
  10. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

He didn't speak of a chanter in the group. His wife Main's an enchanter .... p2aa ... Play with better Paladins and SK then. I...

Jul 21, 2020
  11. Lannin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Three tank classes have trivialized the enchanter class on live. Just like the enchanter class trivializes the group game on TLP. The...

Jul 9, 2020
  12. Lannin liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Agree with Tucoh that gameplay suffers as a result of excessive tank AOE taunt EZ mode.

Jul 9, 2020
  13. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Oh have some levity bud, DPG isn't going to take away AE aggro from tanks, this is a thought exercise at best. Re: aggro on...

Jul 9, 2020
  14. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

It'd be more about making the game more interesting than making another class (or combination of classes) more useful. Plate tanks...

Jul 9, 2020
  15. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Thinking about this thread and playing on my first TLP, I think EQ would be improved if they removed literally all AE aggro options from...

Jul 9, 2020
  16. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Warriors are not indispensable in raids. You can replace all of them by knights and you will beat raids without problem So I get what...

Jul 9, 2020
  17. Lannin liked Sancus's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

He was providing a weave/multibind for nuking. In a raid setting you always want Mindrift on cooldown for the Synergy proc (and...

Jul 9, 2020
  18. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Allowing one class out of 16 to base their identity on being indispensable would be unconscionably awful game design. Rethink your world...

Jul 7, 2020
  19. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Charmed pets don't really do DPS anymore but Enchanters do have good DoTs. There's nothing really wrong with their DPS assuming you have...

Jul 7, 2020
  20. Lannin liked Deux's post in the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

Running out of hitpoints tends to be more painful than running out of mana...+hSTA

Jul 7, 2020
  21. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

I'm on team HSta. Casters have so many ways to regain mana, it's ridiculous. The difference in health /mana in full sta vs int is pretty...

Jul 7, 2020
  22. Lannin liked Jest Acestalker's post in the thread So many questions, but I'll start with this one..

Where do I get spells now? I was able to get spells through the first 10 levels at the tutorial zone and Crescent City, but, being that I'm...

Jul 7, 2020
  23. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

You go from running the show to being completely marginalized. So as a player who's spent the better part of 15 years playing an...

Jul 5, 2020
  24. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the hardcore enchanter types switched to TLP in larger numbers than other classes. From classic to PoP...

Jul 5, 2020
  25. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

WTB a full time wizard who is seeking to crush parses and break hearts ! What im selling - NET , Dissident on Cool down , aura swaps ,...

Jun 7, 2020
  26. Lannin liked Alarya's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who bad mouth guilds after they get the boot because they don't have the skills or social/learning capacity. You know, it's much...

May 26, 2020
  27. Lannin liked Duder's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

This, 100% this. And discord clutter. I don't care about what you had for dinner, I'm in chat to receive and communicate raid...

May 26, 2020
  28. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Having to turn to my house for a new tradeskill thing I housed a long time ago. We should be able to buy an npc we can place (yay, plat...

May 26, 2020
  29. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

One of my pet peeves .. people who cry on the boards about how hard something is .. And when you offer up to help them .. they refuse the...

May 26, 2020
  30. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

sos rogues not in group asking for buffs or wanting to refresh a buff

May 26, 2020
  31. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Charisma may have a very tiny effect but it maxes out around 200 like a lot of old stats for random things. Adding more is pointless.

May 25, 2020
  32. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Seriously Disappointed.

No amount of PR is going to lower the caustic nature of any MMO message board. For every person that's satisfied with the positive message...

May 22, 2020
  33. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Seriously Disappointed.

They updated us whenever status and ETA changed. Why would updating the post every 5 to 10 minutes make sense if nothing changed since...

May 22, 2020
  34. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I vote everyone who feels so strongly about a refund get together on a zoom call and spend the next week talking about it. (Please post...

May 22, 2020
  35. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Fishing Title & Trophy.

I'd really like to see a tradeskill Swiss Army knife make it's way into the game. It's an idea that surfaces on the boards from time to...

May 22, 2020
  36. Lannin liked Genusii's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

As always, a thread about enchanters is now about what classes do what where and how. The OP is wondering why enchanter numbers have...

May 21, 2020
  37. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Well, I mean it's not THAT bad. However, the raids are so easy that you could stand around and do nothing but buff people, and the...

May 21, 2020
  38. Lannin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Complaining that the raids aren't complex enough is fine. They are boring as all sin right now. But its not an enchanter issue. Its a...

May 21, 2020
  39. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread IDEA !.

They already have mercs.. Your first idea is exactly that.. mercs..

May 17, 2020
  40. Lannin liked Nennius's post in the thread IDEA !.

You forgot to add that putting it in larger type doesn't improve the quality of the ideas.

May 17, 2020
  41. Lannin liked mightymouse1's post in the thread IDEA !.

They have said many times, they can't add any new classes to game, how would this new class even work gear wise? the xp bonus idea,...

May 17, 2020
  42. Lannin replied to the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

WTB /overthrow command to remove bad guild leaders ! Triggers a guild vote , 2/3rds req , to remove said bad guild leader. Boy would that...

May 17, 2020
  43. Lannin liked Zilendar's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

And what of all the items, tribute, guild bank, the decor? They should just throw up their hands and enthusiastically "start their own...

May 17, 2020
  44. Lannin liked Solliane's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Then if they are away, they need to hand it over and stop being selfish about wanting to be the GL. They don't need the leadership back...

May 17, 2020
  45. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Agreed. And with the rules in place, I can't see how it can possibly be bad. The ex-officer who is now leader can just pass it back...

May 17, 2020
  46. Lannin liked Duder's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

No, there really doesn't need to be that function. If it is THAT important to them they will login in at least once a year. There...

May 17, 2020
  47. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Duels for leadership lmfao!!!

May 17, 2020
  48. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

You would be surprised at how many guild's.. do not have their original creator guild leader..

May 17, 2020
  49. Lannin liked Fredescu's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

If you've been away from your guild for a year, and it's still running when you got back, you should be thankful to the active...

May 17, 2020
  50. Lannin liked Nennius's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

And having some system to replace an AWOL GL is better then none. If the the old GL returns the newly appointed one can pass the mantle...

May 17, 2020
  51. Lannin liked svann's post in the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

:rolleyes: Your friend couldnt be more wrong if he tried.

May 17, 2020
  52. Lannin liked Brogett's post in the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

Vanguard was VERY buggy with bad performance when launched, which ultimately killed it off. From what I understand they were forced into...

May 17, 2020
  53. Lannin liked Momentum's post in the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

It was a brilliant game, only crippled by lack of development. I continued to play it right until my character was 100% maxed out (Socketed...

May 17, 2020
  54. Lannin liked svann's post in the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

It was nothing like wow. It was every bit a successor to EQ. 19 races, 15 classes. Separate starting zones for each of the races. EQ type...

May 17, 2020
  55. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Sendaii was another imo fun enchanter event. There's been a few over the years. Viral mezz was fun , while that lasted , always wished they...

May 17, 2020
  56. Lannin liked Tyreel's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I really do not enjoy ToV as an enchanter at all raiding is uninspiring. It feels like enchanters just do not fit in to the raid or group...

May 17, 2020
  57. Lannin liked enclee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

+1 for Mearatas being one of the most fun events, I’ve ever done as an enchanter and I wish they made it reward better to entice farming it.

Apr 28, 2020
  58. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Raiding as an enchanter is rather boring right now and has been for a while, but maybe other classes feel the same way too? Mearatas was...

Apr 28, 2020
  59. Lannin replied to the thread TOV 2HB- yay or nay.

I play an enchanter , I use this staff , I don't see a lot of resists from the procs. I melee and cast with it , can load it up like...

Apr 23, 2020
  60. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

3 kronos for your little enchanter !

Apr 23, 2020
  61. Lannin liked MasterMooCow's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I think you could write an essay on the state of the Enchanter in the game right now, but I'll try to keep it short. I WANT to play my...

Apr 23, 2020
  62. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

My opinion.. ToV part 2. My want.. TBL part 2 .. or even luclin part 2 would be cool hah.

Apr 23, 2020
  63. Lannin liked TheStugots's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

Not alone in thinking that...people just realize it’s not going to happen.

Apr 23, 2020
  64. Lannin liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

In my complete and totally biased opinion as a Vah Shir player, I'd love to see the dead ends in Luclin filled out. There's that mystery...

Apr 23, 2020
  65. Lannin liked Zinth's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

Luclin 2 would be nice :D loved VT a revisit there would be swell, make it bigger, longer, better loot, more loot, more trash and even more...

Apr 23, 2020
  66. Lannin liked Riou's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

It is Velious part 2

Apr 23, 2020
  67. Lannin liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Oh people will whine about marginally better gear, but it would be a lesser amount of people. Not lesser amount of posts of course.

Apr 23, 2020
  68. Lannin liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

That is true, but no matter what they do they can't please everyone. I admit I went from criticizing the T3 unlock delay to understanding....

Apr 23, 2020
  69. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Once again you will run into those people who refuse to leave a smaller guild who can not beat raid x, which they will inevitably cry...

Apr 23, 2020
  70. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

One raid .. Two settings normal / hard. If the harder one does not offer anything outside of a checkmark .. nobody will farm it. If the...

Apr 23, 2020
  71. Lannin replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

SoD versions of this tool were bad , because they did force you down to 36 , LDoN didn't do that , hence why again , im was suggestion that...

Apr 21, 2020
  72. Lannin replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Imo its not just this expac , over all I would bet every year more enchanters are lost then are gained at the highend of the game. Tons of...

Apr 21, 2020
  73. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

The guild I'm in does a Pvp guild event once a year in the arena , its fun and keeps your skills sharp as well as testing spells maybe you...

Apr 21, 2020
  74. Lannin replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Pretty sure I said LDoN , those were 54 mans. SoD , I agree was a poor example of using this system hence why I didn't say use that as the...

Apr 21, 2020
  75. Lannin replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Easy problem to solve with this it was too hard , too easy thing. Give guilds the option of picking a easy raid or a hard version of the...

Apr 21, 2020
  76. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I'm also a fan of a spell shield consolidation. It's just silly to load 3 spell slots to get all spell shields buffed. Oh I'm supposed to...

Apr 13, 2020
  77. Lannin liked Xeris's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Sorry dumb question but is there a tutorial somewhere for how to use this? The "getting started" on the gamparse website is very out-dated.

Apr 13, 2020
  78. Lannin replied to the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

2hrs , auto kick afk peeps to character select , would solve a ton of server lag I bet as well. If u cant get your heroic toon free buffs...

Apr 13, 2020
  79. Lannin liked Koryu's post in the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

The lag pile is disruptive, even if you aren't near them for the visual lag. It's the reason for latency when trying to buy/sell at vendors...

Apr 13, 2020
  80. Lannin liked Dre.'s post in the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

Already do this, but good info, thanks for posting it. I just ran a test with /shown off, /part off, /showsp off and there was literally...

Apr 13, 2020
  81. Lannin liked Dre.'s post in the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

That's not exactly helpful. I'd prefer not to cripple my ability to play and interact with players in other parts of the game just because...

Apr 13, 2020
  82. Lannin replied to the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

Auto kick to character select after 2 hrs idle time would solve the lag pile problem. I seen folks logged in for weeks at a time. I...

Apr 10, 2020
  83. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread [QOL Suggestion] Buff Auras.

They could increase the range to 500 that would be swell.

Apr 10, 2020
  84. Lannin liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

This class is most subject to content making it relevant or irrelevant. The expansions that tend to be great for enchanters are the ones...

Mar 30, 2020
  85. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

I think it provides adequate rewards. I'd much rather have more actual everquest content instead of more overseer stuff.

Mar 30, 2020
  86. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread The Crimson Sentinel.

I spent about 8 hours across 2 days trying to get a named in EW to spawn. Finally he spawned. And again. And again. And again. The...

Mar 30, 2020
  87. Lannin replied to the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Can we get a key ring that holds keys ? We have one for everything else. Can we get a Group NET yet or do enchanters need to suffer more...

Mar 30, 2020
  88. Lannin liked Szilent's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

but that's what Season's Wrath and Malo are for

Mar 21, 2020
  89. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Because of the real word situations with 'time off work'....

Or we all save money by playing a game we enjoy which is already cheap and help keep the devs employed so they keep making the game we...

Mar 21, 2020
  90. Lannin liked Duder's post in the thread It's hard to check success rate on item collection.

In the update addressing these changes this was said: It's interesting that economic instability within the game was the...

Mar 21, 2020
  91. Lannin liked Celephane's post in the thread What? No Fabled?.

I've seen at least 3 sources telling me which anniversaries are up right now without even checking the calendar.

Mar 19, 2020
  92. Lannin liked Cadira's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Why the hell is there guild warfare going on in this thread? If you wanna be in roi, join roi. If you wanna be is Ms, join Ms.

Mar 19, 2020
  93. Lannin liked Beimeith's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

We've lost a total of ~126 nuggets (if you raided lockouts) vs if all raids had released on expansion launch. 6x9 + 6x6 + 12x3 = 126....

Mar 19, 2020
  94. Lannin liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Why? How many of us spent precious sick leave or vacation time to be home and ready for raids yesterday? Wasting all of our time...

Mar 19, 2020
  95. Lannin liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Thanks for checking in. With the delay of the release of T3 content (content we paid for over three months ago) and now the nerf into...

Mar 19, 2020
  96. Lannin liked Celephane's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Multiply those coins x 54

Mar 19, 2020
  97. Lannin liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Inmates are running the Asylum Not much worse that what they chose other than 'not at all'. Talk decision based purely around about good...

Mar 19, 2020
  98. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Wiz/Mage DPS Web App.

I also haven't forgotten about enchanters and other stuff for the dps app. These were just easy updates to make. I've been busy finishing...

Mar 19, 2020
  99. Lannin liked Xinny's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Wow being pushed out a month?!?!?! Did I pay for this content or not? Do I work for Darkpaw or do they work for the customer? Maybe I'm...

Mar 17, 2020
  100. Lannin liked That0neguy's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The level of incompetence here is just astounding. Then doubling down on bad decision after bad decision. How is any of this ok?

Mar 17, 2020
  101. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

They didn't unlock today because the script that runs at 9 am didn't think it was the right time yet. But they would unlock tomorrow....

Mar 17, 2020
  102. Lannin liked enclee's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Except, he doesn't have a choice. Medical professionals in a state of emergency can be mandated to work, with overtime of course....

Mar 17, 2020
  103. Lannin liked Swiss's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Burn out in the medical profession is a serious thing, sometimes people need their games too.

Mar 17, 2020
  104. Lannin liked Jonasin's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Its more about the "customer service" than a title of who will beat these 3 events first at this point. Rather than admitting...

Mar 17, 2020
  105. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I would just like some new raids.

Mar 17, 2020
  106. Lannin liked Trafthek's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

From Absor: For this expansion we are trying a new thing when it comes to raid progression. We have three tiers of raids, and each tier...

Mar 17, 2020
  107. Lannin liked Swiss's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

This is ridiculous. There is no reason to delay it so long. You're wasting time pushing nerfs to oveerseer so nobody touches it again while...

Mar 17, 2020
  108. Lannin liked German's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

You're going to move the double nugget up a month right?

Mar 17, 2020
  109. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Or. Make challenging content. T1 is easy, T2 more difficult, T3 near impossible. Launch it all in December.

Mar 17, 2020
  110. Lannin liked Robnie's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Can you clarify the exact date and time? Tomorrow is the 18th so I just want to be clear

Mar 17, 2020
  111. Lannin liked Pano's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I am pretty sure you could get a permanent travel ban from Canada for that analogy.

Mar 17, 2020
  112. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

We experienced some seemingly bugged scripts in ToFS raids. I was wondering if others saw these issues: Raid 1, the hockey line change...

Mar 17, 2020
  113. Lannin liked Metanis's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Inverse Logic rolled through all 3 ToFS raids last night without Cloud's participation. We did have grief counselors standing by...

Mar 17, 2020
  114. Lannin liked Duder's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Shm Counterbias works for slow Shm Cloud of Grummus did not, Bst Sha's reprisal did not. Bst/Shm poison and disease DoTs landed...

Mar 17, 2020
  115. Lannin liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Just for data points: on cazic's open raids we were able to get some enchanter slows to land, and while I couldn't get malo to land in...

Mar 17, 2020
  116. Lannin liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

That's not accurate. There are specific rules that govern what will land on them; they can be slowed and debuffed with spells that meet...

Mar 17, 2020
  117. Lannin liked Absolutt's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

We got the key drop, still un-assignable for us however.

Mar 17, 2020
  118. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

So we have the following: Wasted developer time > concept > planning > implementation and adjusting. As so many have stated, the only...

Mar 17, 2020
  119. Lannin liked svann's post in the thread Finishing Hunter Around AFKers.

1. There is no official rule against kill stealing so you cant get in trouble with GMs for it. 2. There are social rules against it but...

Mar 16, 2020
  120. Lannin liked Mylovelylumps's post in the thread Finishing Hunter Around AFKers.

Just think of it as your personal group of mercs. Pull the mobs and they’ll help you kill it! They’ll even protect you when you need A...

Mar 16, 2020
  121. Lannin liked Lianeb's post in the thread Finishing Hunter Around AFKers.

If you keep a bot group starved of mobs they will move.

Mar 16, 2020
  122. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Also, Silv had a pretty good meme from back then... [img]

Mar 15, 2020
  123. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Are other servers as bad as Emarr for botting?.

The cheater being able to automated play all night cheapens my hard work actually playing the game. If my toon can play for me and...

Mar 15, 2020
  124. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Are other servers as bad as Emarr for botting?.

These people should be banned. I can generally wander into EW or GD and find a group or two (sometimes 2 groups in the same guild as I have...

Mar 15, 2020
  125. Lannin replied to the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

Seems like it should be such an easy fix ...

Mar 15, 2020
  126. Lannin liked Duder's post in the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

Yes please!

Mar 15, 2020
  127. Lannin liked Ofearl's post in the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

I vote TLP get their own forum...

Mar 15, 2020
  128. Lannin liked Elyssanda's post in the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

Could TLP and Live get separated into 2 subforums? Every time there's a new TLP, it fills up the recruitment pages.

Mar 15, 2020
  129. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Overseer.

Unless they start making these overseers a power thing where you need them I do not see a problem. Let some people pay extra to get...

Mar 15, 2020
  130. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Overseer.

They give away life time subs .. for what was it 300 bucks ? And then run that exact same thing twice ? And now yall upset over micro...

Mar 15, 2020
  131. Lannin replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

In the "down season" we run COP4 raids in Plane of War, to make sure our raid force has enough COP4 clickies, then we designate a person to...

Mar 15, 2020
  132. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I dont agree with triconix on much of anything .. But yeah when I was in IL .. their dps was stupid weak. And as he said its no way...

Mar 15, 2020
  133. Lannin liked Triconix's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I was in IL... it was one of the lowest dps guilds for, at the time, a top five guild. I know it's only gotten worse from a dps...

Mar 15, 2020
  134. Lannin liked Smokezz's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

This post has gone off the rails, into priceless territory.

Mar 15, 2020
  135. Lannin liked Cadira's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Bunch of dots (taking up debuff slots)? And no Aria (song version) in that spell line up?

Mar 15, 2020
  136. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

[IMG] Picture proof that magelo doesn't equal skills. Grats on all that gear though... Clearly our bards are doing something...

Mar 15, 2020
  137. Lannin liked feeltheburn's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

lol just being geared does not mean you can play your class, anyone can gear up and not be able to tie their own shoes....just saying.

Mar 15, 2020
  138. Lannin liked Ibudin's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Been in both situations - guilds that don't field enough players to fill raids, and guilds that have more than enough and that have a...

Mar 15, 2020
  139. Lannin liked Cadira's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

[IMG]

Mar 15, 2020
  140. Lannin liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

All of you people complaining are acting as if the game (and most other mmo's) has not had a long history of several expansions being...

Mar 15, 2020
  141. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

You are not wrong. However your attitude is what enables crap player's lazily mucking their way threw in raid slots that they do not...

Mar 15, 2020
  142. Lannin liked Laronk's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I said that they need a talking to first, and in my example I used person a doing half the damage of same class person b. We're not...

Mar 15, 2020
  143. Lannin liked feeltheburn's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

NO JUST the casuals need to stop wanting their cake and eat it too. Successful raiding is about performing...if you do not perform or...

Mar 15, 2020
  144. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

100% this..

Mar 15, 2020
  145. Lannin liked Laronk's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Well I'd say that if you're not performing well, like a beastlord that doesn't break top 30 the person needs a talking to and if they...

Mar 15, 2020
  146. Lannin liked Laronk's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Glyphs are pretty standard in my guild almost everyone has 230 aa banked before raids

Mar 15, 2020
  147. Lannin liked Lianeb's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Everquest is a game, games are meant to be fun. If you find logging in to raid with your guild a chore then that doesn’t seem fun. I get...

Mar 15, 2020
  148. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Knowledge deficits hurt this game. As people retire or quit, there is a loss to the game as a whole in knowledge. Groups 1-2 are...

Mar 15, 2020
  149. Lannin liked Cadira's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Your guild has a bard in the top 3 dps spots? I think they have bigger issues than where you are being placed to figure out.

Mar 15, 2020
  150. Lannin liked Thraine's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Instead of making them harder, the top guilds prolly would have been fine if the raids were just less .. boring

Mar 15, 2020
  151. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

but but but... Veteran reward participation trophies for all.... In all seriousness, if guilds are having a hard time with any raids,...

Mar 15, 2020
  152. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread 85 Heroic characters to 105 Heroic characters.

Level 100 heroic characters would be a welcome change. I could see them increasing the cost to say 5000 SC. This should include: Full...

Feb 13, 2020
  153. Lannin liked Soulsiphon's post in the thread 85 Heroic characters to 105 Heroic characters.

Can we please get an upgrade to Heroic characters i mean lvl 85 is totally not worth payng $35 for anymore. Can you guys please devote...

Feb 13, 2020
  154. Lannin liked Plumbus's post in the thread Tofs First floor.

A valentine's day patch might even save a few relationships.

Feb 13, 2020
  155. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Tofs First floor.

I appreciate that. But it seems that a patch to fix the patch is in order before the month mark. Given the continued bugs with...

Feb 13, 2020
  156. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Tofs First floor.

What concerns me is this. Year after year we see the same hijinks. Artificial prolongation of the progression. This year it was the...

Feb 13, 2020
  157. Lannin liked Szilent's post in the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

For those like me watching the pros & playing along with the home game, Renaii in those two parses cast 12.9 spells/minute for the 32...

Feb 13, 2020
  158. Lannin liked gotwar's post in the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

I still troll around a bit, just not raiding. Also this whole mana rererere-recip convo was one Kizant trolled me into having a couple...

Feb 13, 2020
  159. Lannin replied to the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

Edit: Gotcharms is retired :( Wow , that's really sad to hear , he was a great guy.

Feb 11, 2020
  160. Lannin replied to the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

@ Jordis , cant wait to see your top 10 parse post. @ Kimb , I never ment to imply it was impossible to parse in the top 10 , im sure if...

Feb 10, 2020