Lannin's Recent Activity

1. Lannin liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizard ToV Raids.

This doesn't make sense to me based on my understanding of the event. As far as I know, Ngreth made the unstable adds (which lower the...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:54 AM
  2. Lannin liked Renotaki's post in the thread Wizard ToV Raids.

I also think two of the T1 raids are pretty terrible for optimal dps testing. Although the confounds to being able to dps fully do make it...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:53 AM
  3. Lannin liked Leex's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Hmmm.. Why don't you guys let the devs make an official response before throwing each other under the bus? I will say, it's very...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:45 AM
  4. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I have no doubts what you were told by a Dev or whatever in beta regarding "cactusgate". I still would not have done it. Case in...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  5. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I mean .. literally LOOK .. at ALL THOSE NEW ACCOUNTS BABY ! ! they all to scared to post on they REAL account .. or link their real...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:41 AM
  6. Lannin liked Scornfire's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I miss titles :/

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:40 AM
  7. Lannin liked Remien's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

When most if not all of the top 10 was able to clear all tiers during beta the race becomes meh. I know our guild was mostly raiding all...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:39 AM
  8. Lannin liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Final raid every expansion should be Mearatas difficulty AND have something rare/valuable drop from it. I don't care about the progression...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:39 AM
  9. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Whoever wins T3, if it's tuned to be actually challenging. 'Winning' 2 tiers of trivial content just because you raid at 9 am isn't...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:38 AM
  10. Lannin replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I wish we could get a tier of raids that hasnt been run over and over in beta by higher guilds until they are blue in the face and no group...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  11. Lannin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

According to EGL, 14 teams completed all of T1 by Sunday morning. If ROI leadership decided that they would not change their raid schedule...

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:33 AM
  12. Lannin liked Yinla's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Sometimes there is nothing the top end guilds can do to help, I've had a chat with a couple of high end raiders recently on a different...

Jan 22, 2020 at 5:15 AM
  13. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

No group NET , no Aura timers , no buff consolidation , Tash adjusted , DPS adjusted , JC for everyone , Charm adjusted , at this point I'm...

Jan 22, 2020 at 5:14 AM
  14. Lannin replied to the thread Enchanter specialization.

There's no really wrong choice anymore and if you think you made a bad choice there's a quest you can reset them and pick again !

Jan 22, 2020 at 5:02 AM
  15. Lannin liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Better and priorities are 2 different things. Some guilds did it at 9 am when it broke, some guilds set up on the day but at normal raid...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:55 AM
  16. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Tell that to the 27 with the tag <ROI> banned out of the race during ROS - Cactus. You can quit trying to take the high road here....

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:39 AM
  17. Lannin liked Robnie's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Can we not screw alt loot when the devs find a way to prevent this from happening? This is why we can't have nice things.

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:30 AM
  18. Lannin replied to the thread Strange Hard Drive Activity.

https://windirstat.net/ Helped me , maybe it will help you ?

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:20 AM
  19. Lannin replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

*these top end guilds don't even share their strats to beat raids until the end of the expansion usually :confused: A lot of these "...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:14 AM
  20. Lannin replied to the thread <Scarlet Vengeance> The Rathe.

Guest raided with SV , had a great time wish I could raid there times , Powerful is a great guy ! Great place to try out if you can raid...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:08 AM
  21. Lannin liked Nennius's post in the thread Fu World Order - Bristlebane.

Traditionally, a virgin would be used to attract a unicorn. I wish you the best of luck with your quest.

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:01 AM
  22. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Looking for another enchanter to join our chanter team ! Please contact Bristle.Thebomb or Brislte.Robnie for more information.

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:59 AM
  23. Lannin liked Tarvas's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

Levels are not locked behind progression. You may not like the time involved, but you can grind it out if you want to. Absolutely...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:48 PM
  24. Lannin liked Benito's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

Look at the Bug Reports forum. They are doing a hell of a job (answers within 1 day-1 week). If you are having issues with task...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:47 PM
  25. Lannin liked Laronk's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Having been in a mid tier guild. The problem is a good percentage of mid tier guild players don't even put in the work to learn their...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  26. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

More of us spent extended time in mid tier guilds back in the day than you think ;) We know all too well...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  27. Lannin liked Frogbert's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Yes, it is more reasonable that, when you are choosing to play a game . . . you play the game, instead of having someone else do it for...

28. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I never really put thought into the effect the "need" to power-level to play new content and/or raid has on Krono sales. I'll be honest, I...

29. Lannin liked Absor's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I just wanted to chime in by paraphrasing something somebody said while we were talking about this (I would credit the dev if I could...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  30. Lannin liked Zataos's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

im in a mid tier raid guild and we just resiliently beat all 3 gmm events and have stratos and doomfire on farm . its hard . its hard to...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  31. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

You should consider forming an alliance or recruiting. Those numbers are reflective of open/casual raids on a not great attendance...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  32. Lannin liked Urzhad's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

After a few pages of reading I became bored so forgive me if someone mentioned this already. I see a lot of these casual players...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  33. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Just because YOUR guild has issues fielding a full raid force, does not mean this is rampant in the Everquest community. Actually...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:29 PM
  34. Lannin liked tyrantula's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I was in a bottom-feeder guild for months before I switched classes. It was a matter of the trash-tier players moreso than numbers. I...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  35. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Chase Loot Trade-in option.

Actually .. the whole idea of Chase loot is to augment the raid loot you don't want / feel the need to purchase with your guild points /...

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:27 AM
  36. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Chase Loot Trade-in option.

You can trade an item you can't use, for an item you can use by communicating with your fellow players.

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:25 AM
  37. Lannin liked PhantasmaRathe's post in the thread ENC pet requests.

the enchanters ability to project illusion seems to be broken where you cant apply it to summoned pets, charmed pets, or mercs... they are...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:11 AM
  38. Lannin liked Cragzop's post in the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

As a raiding wizard, I find it amusing that the OP specifically mentioned wizards … and then in all this great advice, no one actually...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  39. Lannin liked Kimbella's post in the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

[img]

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  40. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

This black sheep stooge uses Calculated insanity when all the other ADPS stuff isn't pushing me over 100% already

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  41. Lannin liked Brohg's post in the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raiding-enchanters.250581/#post-3686006 To paraphrase: Mindslash on cooldown for...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:01 AM
  42. Lannin liked PhantasmaRathe's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

we keep getting nerfed regardless

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:00 AM
  43. Lannin liked Jordis's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

As a high end raid, full time, old-school enchanter main I would very much miss NET. With extensions AA's and the slightly reduced...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:59 AM
  44. Lannin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

CH is 10 minutes, but it's hard not to use concurrent with IoG which is still 12 minutes. I don't think they are looking to...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:59 AM
  45. Lannin liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I'd like to see Chromatic Haze counter increase or the timer decrease, 12 minutes for a 2 counter ability seems to be on too long of a...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:58 AM
  46. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

MS guild chat on the daily... Allayna tells the guild: “Recruit more BARDS!!!” I am sorry that you don’t quite understand just how...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:56 AM
  47. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Could use a druid , an enchanter and a rogue !

Jan 13, 2020
  48. Lannin liked Deathly's post in the thread To those who complain about slow XP....

Everyone generates the same amount of xp from killing or missions. The speed at which it is done, would seem to make that group...

Jan 7, 2020
  49. Lannin liked Cicelee's post in the thread To those who complain about slow XP....

If your crusade manages to get XP changes happening, then do not, I repeat DO NOT, come to the boards in June saying you have nothing to do...

Jan 7, 2020
  50. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Bag o' Whoop A$$? :D

Jan 7, 2020
  51. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

[img]

Jan 7, 2020
  52. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

I think it's fair to say that the cleric and tank mercs are absolutely horrible compared to a real tank or real cleric. So, the DPS mercs...

Jan 4, 2020
  53. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Considering how far behind they were in beta, I'm not surprised. Maybe if we keep beating the drum on some things it will eventually...

Jan 4, 2020
  54. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

What should you know? Never post on public forums about all the cool things you can do. When asked always remember, your abilities are...

Jan 4, 2020
  55. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

so I will do this as I've seen other's. Pro / Con.. Pro's 1. New Content : quests, mobs, mounts, illusions, augs all all that! YES !!...

Jan 1, 2020
  56. Lannin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

There is no level 100 content in ToV. There are a handful of expansions with content for level 100 players in EQ, who compose of a...

Jan 1, 2020
  57. Lannin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread exp this expac.

You're wrong. I struggled for MONTHS with TBL progression. I am a boxer. I group sometimes. But my life, for better or worse, dictates...

Jan 1, 2020
  58. Lannin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread exp this expac.

XP is fine. Get out there and group up. You'll be 115 in no time. If you're not, you're doing it wrong.

Jan 1, 2020
  59. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread exp this expac.

Most raid nights, with a grp of main's almost anyone should be able to get all lost xp back relatively easily..

Jan 1, 2020
  60. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread exp this expac.

Come the 15th.. They prolly gonna nerf hard xp back to normal levels with all the crying all everyone doing about it .. Enjoy the hell...

Jan 1, 2020
  61. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread exp this expac.

I asked them to bring back Hell levels.. I am very happy to see that they have.

Jan 1, 2020
  62. Lannin liked Vumad's post in the thread ENC pet requests.

I think a good ENC AA would be project on pet. We have some great illusions that we should be able to put onto our pets but right now...

Jan 1, 2020
  63. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Sad to see now that expac has dropped we seen almost none of these things addressed :(

Jan 1, 2020
  64. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Still looking for another enchanter or two ! If your new or returning , were happy to help you out. We raid 3 days a week, Sunday,...

Dec 21, 2019
  65. Lannin replied to the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

This item says it could ( atleast at one time ) be placed in yards. Is it possible we could make it so we could place it on our yards for...

Nov 26, 2019
  66. Lannin liked Absor's post in the thread Skyfire raid still broken.

It will be fixed in the next update.

Nov 26, 2019
  67. Lannin liked Karve_AB's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

if no-one mentioned it, Fellowships (LGTOW) 2 person summon CF and oh, please more slots - 15 would be ideal.

Nov 26, 2019
  68. Lannin liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add a slider for merc xp that takes xp from however much you have set to go to your regular AA xp. So, 1. AA xp slider at 0%, everything...

Nov 26, 2019
  69. Lannin liked SunDrake's post in the thread Server Specific Forums?.

I also miss server forums :(

Nov 26, 2019
  70. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Still could use another enchanter , a priest or two !

Nov 5, 2019
  71. Lannin liked Laronk's post in the thread Fat cat mount.

[media] I want it

Nov 2, 2019
  72. Lannin replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Keep this system and try it , keep the servers locked till like 8pm est on the days the tiers drop and level the playing field for MOST...

Nov 2, 2019
  73. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Quarterly/Yearly earnings.

Nov 2, 2019
  74. Lannin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

That's kinda rude to post it into the general forums.

Nov 2, 2019
  75. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

I just hope AoW is as hard as Mearatas, so that completing the expansion means something other than your ability to raid at midnight PST on...

Oct 25, 2019
  76. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread What is the beta reward?.

Those RoF velium weapons were HAWT. I always like them, the raid particles are purty.

Oct 24, 2019
  77. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Getting to Shard's Landing.

I trust EQwiki a lot more than other Wiki's, that's for sure haha :)

Oct 24, 2019
  78. Lannin replied to the thread Tradeable Expansions ?.

Love the bundle , love the idea , great price point , ill take 3.

Oct 24, 2019
  79. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Now looking for one rogue OR one mage !

Oct 24, 2019
  80. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Looking for one more enchanter to join our team. We raid Sun , Tue and Thurs. We don't raid other days , don't get up at 5am and still...

Oct 22, 2019
  81. Lannin replied to the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

Bump

Oct 9, 2019
  82. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

They won't, and honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Is it annoying? Yep. Does it change how I play? Not really. If you really need...

Sep 7, 2019
  83. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

If you want to nerf yourself, go for it by using the very comparable Arcane disjunction aura that was suggested, it's the exact same - 80...

Sep 7, 2019
  84. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

You don't really want a full revert. You want the cast time to go away, maybe increase AE range. Leave it at that.

Sep 7, 2019
  85. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

A few honorable mentions would suggest I do. Now you're talking. Devs are like genies, don't give them too much grey area to screw you over.

Sep 7, 2019
  86. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

I have yet to encounter an area where the lack of instant AE tash made it impossible to do. Use your brain. We have plenty of tricks...

Sep 7, 2019
  87. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

Patience is too hard it seems. Stubborn is easy.

Sep 7, 2019
  88. Lannin liked Brohg's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

Tashan's Lingering Cry adds to all spell damage, the only restriction is min mana cost 10 (screw you bsts lol!).

Sep 7, 2019
  89. Lannin liked Tanise's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

Can we get a single target AA tash please?

Sep 7, 2019
  90. Lannin liked RPoo's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

Because all casters benefit form Tashan's Lingering Cry?

Sep 7, 2019
  91. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

The funniest thing about this conversation is the idea that having rk3 enchanter haste instead of rk2 has a measurable impact.

Sep 7, 2019
  92. Lannin replied to the thread Mage or Enchanter - Selo Server - OOW through End Game - Which one to play?.

I have both , I enjoy the enchanter much more.

Sep 7, 2019
  93. Lannin liked Ninelder's post in the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

I know it does, but it also takes up another mob buff spot. Malo is similar but better in every way including overall raid DPS and is...

Sep 7, 2019
  94. Lannin replied to the thread Revert Bite of Tashani to pre-consolidation effect and cast time.

Beam of Slumber IX Description 1: Mesmerize (1/98) 2: Increase Curse Counter by 5 3: Add effect: Beam of Slumber Root VI 4: Add...

Aug 18, 2019
  95. Lannin replied to the thread Spell Non-Crit ~= full resist.

How many devs did Blizzard have to throw at that problem to come up with a stat squish ? We all know DB doesn't have the man power to do...

Aug 18, 2019
  96. Lannin liked Absor's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Check your drier for warning labels. If it says to not put your head in it, then someone has done it.

Aug 15, 2019
  97. Lannin liked Absor's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It's more than that. A lot of old zones have structures with no roof, or at least one that can't be seen from the top (one-sided...

Aug 15, 2019
  98. Lannin liked Moldar's post in the thread Enchanter charm break question.

Yes, a few Enchanters in my guild have experienced this both in Groups and in Raids. It is a bug affecting all Servers.

Aug 15, 2019
  99. Lannin liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Yeah... 4 ench is nice lol. Bane has not been much of an issue running 4 deep most nights. However, we only try Mearatas about every...

Aug 15, 2019
  100. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

1. Eye of the Beholder I suppose, I'm currently working on maxing my Tear of Alaris from...VoA? Sure the exp gains in older content...

Aug 11, 2019
  101. Lannin replied to the thread Troll Heritage Crate (Spell data spoilers).

If there were a petamorph froglok or undead froglok or froglok tad I’d have gotten a second mortgage on my house I can only imagine how...

Aug 8, 2019
  102. Lannin liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Aug 8, 2019
  103. Lannin liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Well, you certainly seem more engaged than past Community Managers.

Aug 8, 2019
  104. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

If there's one takeaway Aristo and Dzarn can catch from this thread, I hope it's that. I could live with 0 QoL improvements if they brought...

Aug 8, 2019
  105. Lannin liked Brohg's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

the full suits of armor have adopted solid naming conventions at this point, too. [Expansiontheme] [Classname's] [Armorslot]. Scaleborn...

Aug 8, 2019
  106. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

My personal preference is anything that can help the devs push out higher quality expansions by any means they need. And those rare level...

Aug 8, 2019
  107. Lannin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I find I run outta content too fast. Do tradeskills ;) I can attest that's he's not that good as well :p

Aug 8, 2019
  108. Lannin liked haaaalp's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

TBL was fine. The only people whining were the noobs who don't know how to play this game. TBL is easy. Epic 1.5 broken? no. I...

Aug 8, 2019
  109. Lannin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

but why? Because he's board and looking to squeeze more out of the game to stay entertained.

Aug 8, 2019
  110. Lannin liked Brohg's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

Nice try! I narrowed this down for you by only offering for consideration the above mentioned fire lines, but level doesn't get it...

Aug 8, 2019
  111. Lannin replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Good to know. Personal opinion, but Everquest is a fantasy mass multiplayer online role playing game and as such, taking away the fancy...

Aug 8, 2019
  112. Lannin liked Brohg's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

The issue is that conventions can't hold long term. There are finite numbers of synonyms and distinctions are pretty effing arbitrary. Is...

Aug 8, 2019
  113. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

He was talking about items. Spells were always(?) named by the spell dev. And it does take time: Aristo has been posting exactly how...

Aug 8, 2019
  114. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

No need to bunch everything together - spells, items, mobs, zones. It's not 'all or nothing', there is a lot of middle ground. Of...

Aug 8, 2019
  115. Lannin replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Spell example : Koadic's Endless Intellect 12 Next expac Koadic's Endless Intellect 13 Sure change the stats , but coming up with new...

Aug 8, 2019
  116. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

If you are the only enc you need to mgb C. H, Skrizik, Milyex, Auspice that is 5x 35sec assuming someone was not afk and ruins your ooc...

Aug 8, 2019
  117. Lannin liked Cragzop's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Sorry, but your shoehorn comparison of gather mana and wizard harvest OVER ENTIRE TIME BETWEEN REFRESHES is perhaps one of the strangest...

Aug 8, 2019
  118. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread One-shotting UEE.

[IMG]

Aug 6, 2019
  119. Lannin liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Why?.

It’s a pattern that’s been happening for years. I think it’s because the vet forum has the same 10-15 people posting all the time. All they...

Aug 4, 2019
  120. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Who said were done in the planes?

Aug 4, 2019
  121. Lannin liked Axxius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I don't know how many events you mean by '3/4 x per week', but if you have been raiding since TBL launch and still don't have all your...

Aug 4, 2019
  122. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

No. This comes down to repetition. You can attempt to defame or twist intentions all you like, fact is an open debate has happened and...

Aug 4, 2019
  123. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread All those in favor say aye.

Nay!

Aug 4, 2019
  124. Lannin replied to the thread New chat channel: Raid Class.

I'd live in like 30 or 40 channels if they were available Gees , how would you even be able to PLAY the game ...

Aug 4, 2019
  125. Lannin replied to the thread Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?.

Recruit a friend , that your portal to a player option , its been done. Seems to me they stated a while ago , this program was done ,...

Aug 4, 2019
  126. Lannin liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Well.. Well.. Well.. Big ol post all I heard was put timer's on aura's. =P

Aug 4, 2019
  127. Lannin liked Ismel's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Why would they not give us combo buffs, literally every single class aside from us with more then 1 mgb buff have them, I am astounded...

Aug 3, 2019
  128. Lannin replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

God, what a painful set of posts to read. It's such a lopsidedly anti-healer view and in such direct conflict with expected outcomes......

Jul 31, 2019
  129. Lannin has a new avatar.

Jul 30, 2019
  130. Lannin replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Timers on are aura's (both) that we have to maintain would be really nice. Group NET and reduce the recast time on it , or make it so we...

Jul 30, 2019
  131. Lannin liked ~Mills~'s post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Make IOG 160% for dots as well!

Jul 30, 2019
  132. Lannin liked kizant's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Jann's is terrible compare to NET.

Jul 30, 2019
  133. Lannin liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Don't give up the fight. The change on recast times on the rune was frankly enough of a nerf. The additional scaling back of damage...

Jul 30, 2019
  134. Lannin liked gotwar's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Oh boy. You had to do it, huh Fian? Now I can't exit this thread without commenting. 1. Group NET (or delete NET) - Everyone wants it....

Jul 30, 2019
  135. Lannin liked Smokezz's post in the thread How is an expansion scored as successful internally by DBG.

I think it's more that people think feedback is ignored because someone doesn't reply to every thread that's made. But just because no...

Jul 30, 2019
  136. Lannin liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread How is an expansion scored as successful internally by DBG.

The only metric that matters: $$$$$$ Without it, we have no game. Number of presells, number of high tier expansion purchases. The...

Jul 30, 2019
  137. Lannin liked Xorsazis's post in the thread RIP Daktus - Tarkus.

Dakthus joined Iratus Lepus many years ago on his rogue, Tarkkin. He quickly rose to the top of his class and began boxing as a means to...

Jul 30, 2019
  138. Lannin liked Yimin's post in the thread Time to go.

Thank you for 20 years ! Yimin

Jul 29, 2019
  139. Lannin liked Allayna's post in the thread Dear Developers: here are some suggestions that you should consider.

The shaman "aura" is not as far as I know, as it goes to the song window, is AA activated, permanent until death and zonewide. But...

Jul 29, 2019
  140. Lannin replied to the thread Dear Developers: here are some suggestions that you should consider.

Keep the little man , give me a Aura timer then. I need to know when these are going to drop is all. Really a pain when your in the middle...

Jul 29, 2019
  141. Lannin replied to the thread Everquest T-Shirt.

Castersrealm use to sell some cool EQ stuff , bought a few shirts from them at different fanfare events over the years , sure miss those...

Jul 28, 2019