kyong's Recent Activity

1. kyong replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

yeah raid loot seems kinda lame.

Mar 29, 2024
  2. kyong replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

Monks have come a long way in the last few months. Enough that I play my monk more than my rogue now. The latest raid T2 weapon, combined...

Feb 29, 2024
  3. kyong replied to the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Thoughts on the upgraded Zan Fi proc and if it ...kinda?....counts as a heart strike(ish) ability? Can crit for over 1million. procs 30...

Feb 28, 2024
  4. kyong replied to the thread Extra damage on items.

The plus tiger claw for monks is nice because of how poorly the skills have aged. The base damage of the specials is horrible. Take Tiger...

Feb 19, 2024
  5. kyong posted a new thread.

Ring of Dain Frostreaver

Hey, Could we get Frostreaver's Blessing turned into an AA ? So much pride I have for carrying this ring for like 20 years. Thanks.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 11, 2024
  6. kyong replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

Do we really need this when a thousand days played toon with full raid gear, countless weeks spent raiding has 1/3 the HP of a mage pet...

Feb 5, 2024
  7. kyong replied to the thread To make Shields & Shield Augmentations more interesting.

If your a class without a skill attack (like backstab, frenzy, flying kick, kick) then you can illusion to a large race like barbarian and...

Jan 26, 2024
  8. kyong replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Add in all the standard xp mobs that used to dispel, charm, mez, and fear. Game got alot easier when basic mobs stopped dispelling.

Jan 21, 2024
  9. kyong liked p2aa's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Each time some people are bringing the "Tanks are doing too much DPS" and cry for the "nerf call", they are forgetting (or ignoring) that...

Jan 6, 2024
  10. kyong replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

I'm really surprised they continue to give tanks such power. Why were their weapons increased at all? Monks have huge issues. Like if...

Dec 7, 2023
  11. kyong replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Instead of this alternate persona business, could you just instead make character flags into account flags and all items in account...

Nov 7, 2023