Kutsuu's Recent Activity

1. Kutsuu liked Loze's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Gird your loins for umpteen "That's how the game works and so does real life, because I'm an idiot and I think people should fight over the...

Jul 3, 2021
  2. Kutsuu liked Gnomie's post in the thread Suggestion: Make Pawbuster Rare flagged.

I know the rare flag is a little different on mischief / mangler, but right now it is such a cancerous camp. Since he doesn't have a...

Jul 2, 2021
  3. Kutsuu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread So you "fixed" a 20 year old skip, making it near impossible for new TLP SKs to get their epics.

Sorry I didn't anticipate Kurron Ni being a bottleneck when I made the thread in 2018, though I also didn't think they'd fix the invis...

Jul 1, 2021
  4. Kutsuu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Can we just get our Epics and VP keys.

Depends on your class and how many krono you have, I am willing to deliver.

Jul 1, 2021
  5. Kutsuu replied to the thread At what point does EQ become a group game? Or Guild game?.

This depends on way too many factors like what class/merc combo, how well you're staying geared/AA'd as you level, what buffs you're going...

May 6, 2021
  6. Kutsuu replied to the thread Keepers' Knapsack + Outrider's Satchel.

If I could claim all the bags I've bought on each TLP as they come out, I'd never have to buy bags again. This points towards a simple...

May 6, 2021
  7. Kutsuu liked Skuz's post in the thread Why can't Rogues be viable on TLP?.

It's monk damage that needs to be brought down not Rogue damage bumped up.

May 6, 2021
  8. Kutsuu replied to the thread Mangler launches TSS! Mangler Down!.

I am sure that there are quite a few people like myself who rolled up on mangler for the TSS through UF/HoT cycle.

May 6, 2021
  9. Kutsuu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread SK Aggro Spells (POP era and earlier).

I applaud that you did testing, but why only use 1 of the ranks of Terror? Downranking and keeping 2-3 on the bar basically means 1 is...

May 6, 2021
  10. Kutsuu liked Kerivek's post in the thread Spreadsheet of Classic "Named" NPCs / Raid Mobs.

I think EQ is old enough that it almost has the reverse effect. There were tons of resources made years ago that have been lost as...

May 4, 2021
  11. Kutsuu replied to the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

A monk can optimize just like you can. You're noticing someone who is optimizing instead of just going "brrrrr".

May 4, 2021
  12. Kutsuu liked yerm's post in the thread farming AC augs on Mischief.

I mained a druid, and I was charming, and I was even charming in situations where I did not have an enchanter and had to rely on...

May 3, 2021
  13. Kutsuu liked DryalRmog's post in the thread Mischief - Can we just not open with classic?.

I admit, I have done wayyyyyyyy to many TLPs I am sick of classic / Kunark Raiding game really starts in NTOV and growth and Kael anyway...

Apr 30, 2021
  14. Kutsuu replied to the thread Mischief - Can we just not open with classic?.

I am not drawn to the early xpacs myself, but a lot of people are. Maybe it's just about the nostalgia. (if you still get it after doing...

Apr 29, 2021
  15. Kutsuu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread farming AC augs on Mischief.

So like 10% of tanks?

Apr 29, 2021