Kutsuu's Recent Activity

1. Kutsuu liked FadedshadeTLP's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Thats not an argument, i played Ragefire too and i think Truebox is bad. Wanna try using words to explain your stance or should we just...

Mar 21, 2024
  2. Kutsuu liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

I like how ngreth removed respawns because of the afk farmers in an instance by themselves; However due to the previous changes where they...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Kutsuu liked Dewd's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Some code change that happened to be introduced the same time as LS expansion patch made this issue become way more prevalent. The...

Mar 13, 2024
  4. Kutsuu replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Hard to reproduce when you don't actually play the game, I guess? I can't think of any other explanation that makes sense. This...

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Kutsuu liked Dewd's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Literally go to any hill/ramp, stand still, pull a mob to you so it has to path up/down said hill/ramp, and press attack. A large...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Kutsuu liked jeskola's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

No ports No sow No translocators All movement hacks blocked Make people experience the world for what it is. Force fun down their throats.

Jan 28, 2024
  7. Kutsuu replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Even as late as Underfoot right now on Mischief, rogues vs monks/zerks with BiS weapons and ideal ADPS are 20% behind on short burns, and...

Jan 28, 2024
  8. Kutsuu liked Can'theal's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Plenty of talk against boxing, but I've done every mission and probably 3/4 of the hunters and have yet to be impeded by someone...

Jan 8, 2024
  9. Kutsuu liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Not compared to other melee no. Alot of their gains are based on abilities not tied to ratio. So they did get a boost but it is a smaller...

Jan 4, 2024
  10. Kutsuu replied to the thread UF group buckets (TB/Mischief).

Group named bucketing seems to be determined by the level of the named rather than progression/tier, and with UF being a "flat"...

Jan 3, 2024
  11. Kutsuu liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

What eras? If a warrior is struggling with aggro, I'll be nice and say HOT and beyond, your warriors are dogwater. A warrior dropping...

Dec 30, 2023
  12. Kutsuu liked Grimblekin's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

I think the difference moving into underfoot and raiding is that before, the better players in raids were able to carry the less capable...

Dec 30, 2023
  13. Kutsuu replied to the thread Another boxing roster question :).

Tank+shm+brd is a good baseline. I'd only worry about the cleric on low level TLPs.

Dec 26, 2023
  14. Kutsuu replied to the thread Remove /pick.

Increasing XP or loot in underused zones, sure. Removing picks to FORCE people into underused zones? No thanks.

Dec 26, 2023
  15. Kutsuu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Remove /pick.

They already tried reducing dungeon ZEM, it was just largely unpopular and only made leveling slower it didn't really encourage going to...

Dec 26, 2023
  16. Kutsuu liked Muramx's post in the thread Remove /pick.

Because it's not just about exp, but loot. Even if you increased the exp to match to busy zones... People still wouldn't go to them...

Dec 26, 2023
  17. Kutsuu replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

On top of that we are getting double/triple the keys than we did on previous TLPs, so don't need to do splits during initial progression....

Dec 26, 2023
  18. Kutsuu replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

A lot of what made UF difficult in the past is how tight all the tanking/healing/DPS checks were, and not having all the knowledge...

Dec 26, 2023
  19. Kutsuu liked McJumps's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

I think for me it was the challenge. The raids in SoD were boring and easy by comparison, so it felt good to have to progress on some...

Dec 20, 2023
  20. Kutsuu liked Hdizzle's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

UF-RoF is super fun. One of my favorite era's of the game.

Dec 20, 2023
  21. Kutsuu replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Aside from this, it's also worth making sure people are using audio triggers or even better GINA, and understand that they...

Dec 20, 2023
  22. Kutsuu liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Your less skilled players ARE being exposed. Because the content is actually starting to require a pulse. The content is actually...

Dec 20, 2023
  23. Kutsuu replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

IMO, the fault largely lies with the quality of expansions from GoD through PoR. GoD itself is confusing with obnoxious mob types...

Dec 15, 2023
  24. Kutsuu replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

I do think UF deserves to be a 3 month xpac. Wish this were evaluated on a case by case.

Dec 12, 2023
  25. Kutsuu liked McJumps's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

After Underfoot, House of Thule seems a little easy by comparison, but in the stretch between Underfoot and Rain of Fear there are so...

Dec 12, 2023
  26. Kutsuu replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

On the other side of the coin, I've never seen a TLP this populated in Underfoot. The economy is huge and there are tons of active raiding...

Dec 11, 2023
  27. Kutsuu liked Numiko's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

As someone who went all the way to the end on Phinny I found after TSS (the last "all level" expansion) you loose all the casual people,...

Dec 11, 2023
  28. Kutsuu liked Roxas MM's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

you can start 200 servers and still not everyone will be happy.

Dec 6, 2023
  29. Kutsuu liked Vanesae's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

No truebox on one server. Rizlona + mischief + Oakwynd clone.

Dec 6, 2023
  30. Kutsuu replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

There are plenty of us who only pick up TLPs around TSS and play from there. Mischief's population going into UF right now is huge.

Dec 6, 2023
  31. Kutsuu liked Brickhaus's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Agnarr exists. You're welcome.

Dec 6, 2023
  32. Kutsuu liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Newbie Guide.

Not good Too many blanks. Too all over the place. What I see is how to level 1 to 40, theres guides from 2002 on this, nothing new, why...

Nov 16, 2023
  33. Kutsuu replied to the thread 3 Box Suggestions for Mischief.

Personally I'd just add a Bard plus a SK/War/Pal. Warrior will do vastly more DPS and has more peak mitigation, but isn't as versatile. SK...

Nov 15, 2023
  34. Kutsuu replied to the thread Thinking of Returning to Mischief.

Population is the biggest I've ever seen on a TLP in this era, and I'm really enjoying it myself. Group-wise, a large portion of players...

Nov 15, 2023