Kurage_of_Luclin's Recent Activity

1. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

if someone knows they exact mobs they want to target , they can make in game social macro's to keep checking for target. like /tar a...

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  2. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Aldren's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Bump! Talk of EverQuest: Expansion #26 will be right around the corner before we know it! If you've ever wondered what it would be like...

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Ibudin's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

The rate at which you lock out your events speaks volumes too lol.

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  4. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

If the window that you send all your spam or Damage oriented info to is minimized you will get substantial lag every time a raid burn...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Ofearl's post in the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

This raid is lag city!! Who agrees!? I (we) are mashing buttons for burns and such yet it litterly seems like it takes forever for stuff...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:38 PM
  6. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Bobokin's post in the thread The Guild Librarian.

It would be nice to have a Guild Librarian that we could put in the guild hall. To make it easy, it could have the same code as the guild...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  7. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I feel like patch notes, did not fix much for the functionality of the game, with the exception of the raid bug utility. Like eating a...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:24 PM
  8. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does Casting COH on merc used for pull or pet used for pull? Like have them attack a mob , then coth them , aggroing just the mob and no...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  9. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Game addons - whats allowed.

Macaroni Quiche ? From what I have read about in the past, those people who are banned for unattended play or using 3 rd party programs are...

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:10 PM
  10. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I did like the idea of having gate clickies to get around to many of the new zones, makes things more efficient. ( traveling multiple...

Aug 5, 2019
  11. Kurage_of_Luclin liked chronicler's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Gotta say NO to this one. Reason is that it would give rogues a pretty unfair advantage on the collections, they would be able to...

Aug 5, 2019
  12. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Travestii's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I think it would be cool if all type 8 weapon augs were changed to Lore Equipped instead of Lore, which would allow you to use different...

Aug 5, 2019
  13. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It would be nice to be able to make limited tinkered Items in the Fletching table; mostly the tinkered bow cams, and other simple items....

Aug 5, 2019
  14. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Aug 5, 2019
  15. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Aug 3, 2019
  16. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

How many expansions have Sharpshooting IX showed up on gear without an upgrade? The Eighteenth expansion? How many years ago ? Level 95?

Aug 3, 2019
  17. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

close stats << spells < item graphics < names < writing genius lore text that makes multi-level references that only you and a select...

Aug 3, 2019
  18. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

One thing to satisfy players from all context is not cause group geared players to be locked out of T2 and T3 due to the difficulty of...

Aug 3, 2019
  19. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

The only way to do that fair and not create a huge influx of copied gear into the game is to make a copied character completely naked, with...

Aug 3, 2019
  20. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

If there has to be areas, locked behind very difficult progression missions or achievements , make it like Tier 3 or 4 not tier 2. Allow...

Jul 27, 2019
  21. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

I should have said Neck, Back, Helm and Arms. My bad :)

Jul 27, 2019
  22. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

I think one thing has to happen. Maintain loot such that there is a large difference between guild and group content.( that is reward vs...

Jul 27, 2019
  23. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Forum Guidelines.

One thing to do would be to post examples of what people did post , that got them banned; probably redact the names, so that stuff isn't...

Jul 27, 2019
  24. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Maybe they can make 4 different Items evolving for more stats. I would bet evolving neck, back, helm and gloves. I love my stats. Stats...

Jul 27, 2019
  25. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Paladin as group healer.

You could use an SK instead of War. Combo with what ever other classes like shaman and druid for healing and dps or a mage vs rogue for...

Jul 24, 2019
  26. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Mobs continue to knock me off the carpet mount when I am tanking them. It does not happen with other mounts that I have tested. Also...

Jul 24, 2019
  27. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

also some times the map file for that zone is corrupted , you can delete and reload the map and then try log in and it works .

Jul 24, 2019
  28. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Maedhros's post in the thread Need help with Stratos raid.

Mez inferno flares, kill jopals and burn the final boss as hard as you can. Keep alliance on the tanks and crank up your AE healing....

Jul 23, 2019
  29. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

add belts to bandolier , hybrid and melee classes would like this.

Jul 23, 2019
  30. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Expand the Merc Gear window to allow for gear for each type of class, so when swaping mercs, we dont have to swap gear and also dont have...

Jul 23, 2019
  31. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Ranger Multi Binds?.

you can go either of 2 methods. 1 options keys, or 2 hot bars I use the options keys and a social button. that was the first way and...

Jul 23, 2019
  32. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

1 or 2 persons be able to make a campfire. Have a way to make gear ornaments out of old school weapons and gear. some classic look gear...

Jul 23, 2019
  33. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

so like every person in raid has to get hit with every version? and how many versions are we talking ?

Jul 23, 2019
  34. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Quadrupule indemnity not working again

Jul 22, 2019
  35. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Looks like Ferocious Kick XII is resisted every time now. Also, Virtulant Swarm and Wind of Malase AA spells land on the caster and other...

Jul 22, 2019
  36. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Lag increases after multiple attempts in Raid zones.

if you want to test what the minimized spam window does, play one event with it not minimized , then try the next 3 events with it...

Jul 14, 2019
  37. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Allow rangers to use Shadow spike arrow with endless quiver, its a long quest , it would increase our dps some, but not insane amount based...

Jul 14, 2019
  38. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Is it possible to allow Shadowspike arrow to work with Endless Quiver. It is a shame that an arrow that is quested should not be able to...

Jul 14, 2019
  39. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jul 9, 2019
  40. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

"I would like to see Ranger mana consumption addressed. This could be fixed by removing or reducing the 100% increased mana cost on...

Jul 9, 2019
  41. Kurage_of_Luclin liked Raptour_MT's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I would like to see Ranger mana consumption addressed. This could be fixed by removing or reducing the 100% increased mana cost on Twincast...

Jul 9, 2019
  42. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Test Hotfix Notes: 06/27/2019.

so for now banner back ?

Jul 9, 2019
  43. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Lag increases after multiple attempts in Raid zones.

If you use GINA to auto archive or delete you log file every week , the day before your raids, then you would see significant improvement...

Jul 9, 2019
  44. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Split the DPS Disc refresh timers for Rangers, so that they couldn't be used at the same time but could be used one after another, like...

Jul 9, 2019
  45. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jul 7, 2019
  46. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jul 7, 2019
  47. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Ok, you totally missed what I meant, buy "tanked by someone else". So, I meant : in a group setting or raid setting mobs are some times in...

Jul 7, 2019
  48. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Mobs can now knock me off the carpets, but don't seem to knock me off the animal mounts now. I noticed it when tanking GMM mobs in live...

Jul 7, 2019
  49. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread If you had to pick one class to play from classic to live, which would it be?.

Ranger, if you want to have a challenge.

Jun 19, 2019
  50. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

one thing that can help druids is to add some low cost heals to their spell selection. They they could have a fast group heal and a group...

Jun 19, 2019
  51. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jun 19, 2019
  52. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Question on boxing..

I used windowed EQ and Alt tab fast , with social hot buttons with delays for spell casts set up for my box. I do most of the work with my...

Jun 19, 2019
  53. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread GMM Stupid Question..

Named gear does randomly drop in the mission chests.

Jun 19, 2019
  54. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Teleport.

I think that was to prevent enchanter charm gating, seems to be that bad people took advantage and were KS'ing rampant.

Jun 19, 2019
  55. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Cut the bow minimum distance to about 1/2 of what it is for mobs that are currently tanked by someone else. Shadow Spike arrow to be used...

Jun 18, 2019
  56. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jun 11, 2019
  57. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Jun 4, 2019
  58. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread So about the afk dude in Rathe with the 20+ necros....

A big fix for this would be to make the giants drop much less plat and have them drop more water or extra common trade skill stuff.

May 17, 2019
  59. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

YAY

May 15, 2019
  60. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

So, the thing is if they make raids harder, then the gear it self should have a higher reward. like t1 gear t2 gear t3 gear. That would...

May 15, 2019
  61. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

May 15, 2019
  62. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

If people are asking for the T1 raids to be easy, then the Devs would have to create different tiers of gear based on the difficulty of...

May 8, 2019
  63. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Guide for understanding weapons?.

The only way to know which weapon combination is to run extensive parses; for the period you expect to burn , with the ADPS you expect to...

May 8, 2019
  64. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

Ngreth, Does the raid act the same way on test server? If so , maybe invite a guild to log on to test server, like we did in beta and...

May 2, 2019
  65. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Returning player, Looking for level advice.

GMM missions are the best XP that I have seen and offer nice loot rewards in the chests.

May 2, 2019
  66. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Will you guys ever make a Non-Truebox TLP again?.

Hey for you guys who are plagued buy the Krono farmers, you can do something to cut them out of circle of life. Transfer back to live...

May 2, 2019
  67. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Camp check... JK might makes right..

Hey for you guys who are plagued buy the Krono farmers, you can do something to cut them out of circle of life. Transfer back to live...

May 2, 2019
  68. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread So about the afk dude in Rathe with the 20+ necros....

May 2, 2019
  69. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Why does it seem that damage/delay ratios are getting insanely high compared to previous expansions?.

You do realize that they nerfed damage bonuses on faster weapons. efreeti standard used to be very awesome, until they nerfed weapons, so...

Apr 29, 2019
  70. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Thirsty?!.

nice watered down loot , anyone got a towel ?

Apr 25, 2019
  71. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Thirsty?!.

I would rather the mobs drop something worth while , especially if this pod of water drop is preventing better loot from dropping.

Apr 25, 2019
  72. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread New Zone Idea/Request.

I usually campfire , but yes it is very convenient to not have to waste time running though dragon scale hills

Apr 25, 2019
  73. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Will you guys ever make a Non-Truebox TLP again?.

Is it possible to set up multiple virtual sandbox hard drives on a stout computer and run multiple instances of EQ on the same computer any...

Apr 25, 2019
  74. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread New Zone Idea/Request.

one thing that would be nice is a GMM port area in POK or clickie effect to get there quicker than currently available.

Apr 25, 2019
  75. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Camp check... JK might makes right..

One thing that could fix some issues in time locked servers is to have epic quest mobs, and other highly sought after mobs be inside...

Apr 25, 2019
  76. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Please, make DPS ranger discs so that they do not share the same timer as pure shot. Since we can only use one disc at a time. It would be...

Mar 13, 2019
  77. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread looking for a guild.

Inverse Logic on Luclin is recruiting a couple Warriors. We are raiding current content and farming old content when on Lockouts....

Mar 13, 2019
  78. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Inverse Logic - One of the 2 top raiding guilds on Luclin..

We are also accepting applications for 2 Warriors. il-guild.com

Mar 13, 2019
  79. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Returning Player.

Inverse Logic on Luclin is Recruiting raiding Clerics. Please checkout il-guild.com There are many active raiding guilds on Luclin. Two...

Mar 13, 2019
  80. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Inverse Logic - One of the 2 top raiding guilds on Luclin..

Currently we are winning TBL T1 and T2 events farming flags for T3

Mar 2, 2019
  81. Kurage_of_Luclin replied to the thread Inverse Logic - One of the 2 top raiding guilds on Luclin..

We are raiding TBL T2 now and Keeping TBL T1 on lockout

Feb 20, 2019