Kumudil's Recent Activity

1. Kumudil replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Tyvm, will try that. What will be the impact, deleting them?

Jan 18, 2021
  2. Kumudil liked smash's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

They under userdata: LF_AN LF_Rnd LF_AG LF_Nvr What I did was, delete them, also clean out my huge bank, and empty out the stores in...

Jan 18, 2021
  3. Kumudil liked Flatchy's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Well I finally linked my forage button to another button so I forage constantly. Only took 19 years. Now I found a new problem because of...

Jan 18, 2021
  4. Kumudil liked Vitopanch's post in the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

Today, after the recent crash of Bristlebane, since crashes destroy the active and stashed pet, I created a new one. The level of the pet...

Jan 18, 2021
  5. Kumudil liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Jan 18, 2021
  6. Kumudil replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

What is the exact name of this 'nt advanced loot' file?

Jan 9, 2021
  7. Kumudil liked Laurana's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless COV Crafted Armor does not have Reward Review option.

When crafting the new tradeskilled player-made gear in COV (Faded Restless...), there is no Reward Preview: Item Name option like there is...

COV_Crafted_Armor_Missing_Preview.jpg Jan 4, 2021
  8. Kumudil liked Kakashi77's post in the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

I'll provide a bit more insight to how it occurs for us during our raids on Coirnav. What we have noticed is when there are "a lot of...

Jan 4, 2021
  9. Kumudil liked qweasy's post in the thread Confirmed Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

About 50% of the time I click my monk epic 2.0 the item doesn't show as being on cooldown. This also happens on other items but much less...

Jan 4, 2021
  10. Kumudil replied to the thread Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro.

How do you deem this possible, when same char at lower lvls at same mobs never die?

Jan 3, 2021
  11. Kumudil replied to the thread Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro.

With double invis they are safe. But most returning player like to contribute what's possible instead of beeing damned to just staying...

Jan 3, 2021
  12. Kumudil replied to the thread Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro.

Is it really that hard to understand, what I try to explain? The very same char at the very same mobs has no problems at all, as long as he...

Dec 29, 2020
  13. Kumudil replied to the thread Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro.

These chars get one-rounded by melee-hits on mobs inc, even with shd pulling with aggro-dot. Doesn't matter which mobs are fighthed. My...

Dec 29, 2020
  14. Kumudil posted a new thread.

Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro

Already during ToV we had 2 returning players who, once reached lvl 101, got serveral times an afternoon one-shot-killed even at full hp...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 29, 2020
  15. Kumudil replied to the thread Campfire shares AA's while "Capped"?.

ty, thats the info I was looking for.

Dec 20, 2020
  16. Kumudil replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Could not explain it as good. Explaining that it's "only 15% AC", and only what "20% more hp" and only how much? "25% more dps" seems...

Dec 20, 2020
  17. Kumudil liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Saying raid gear is 15% better AC than group gear is technically accurate, but the effect is not just 15% better. EQs damage formulas work...

Dec 20, 2020
  18. Kumudil posted a new thread.

Campfire shares AA's while "Capped"?

Can a char receive AA's if he's shown as "capped" in the camfire? Does a char share XP to help others to gain AA's if he's shown as...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Dec 18, 2020
  19. Kumudil liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

I sure hope it wasn't me. I firmly believe that you should have to pay attention when moving around zones. The only thing I differ is...

Dec 18, 2020
  20. Kumudil replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

"I meant it to be 1%, but it is about 4 % because of something else I did. I'll be reducing it to 0.25%, and adding it to rares (not a...

Dec 17, 2020
  21. Kumudil posted a new thread.

Not A Bug CoV chase Loot worse than CoV T3?

[img] Some minutes ago we got our first chase loot in new Western Waste. At the first moment, the shadowknight was a happy char, followed...

Dec 15, 2020
  22. Kumudil replied to the thread xp in cov stil lacking.

Could be some inexpected Campfire behavior. Had this today on my char. Despite all shareing toons of campfire have been in group, still got...

Dec 13, 2020
  23. Kumudil replied to the thread Confirmed Shaman Cov T3 BP wrong Focus.

[IMG] shows ToV T3 and CoV T3

Dec 13, 2020
  24. Kumudil posted a new thread.

Confirmed Shaman Cov T3 BP wrong Focus

Created a shaman BP some minutes ago. The Focus on the "Velium Threaded Spiritwalker Coat" is named "Executoner Discipline Reuse Time"...

Dec 13, 2020
  25. Kumudil replied to the thread Lost.

Easiest way: ask in global if a kind druid or wizz may offer a fast port to the ww camp.

Dec 10, 2020
  26. Kumudil replied to the thread shaman AA-purchase blocked.

worked today ... right b4 I was thrown out by the next serverdown

Dec 9, 2020
  27. Kumudil posted a new thread.

shaman AA-purchase blocked

When I loggen in, one of my first things I wanted to do was, to use my 230AAs banked to purchase some of the new AAs of CoV. Just to see, I...

Dec 8, 2020