Kronotowin's Recent Activity

1. Kronotowin replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Let me know when a PvP TLP opens so these neckbeards actually have real competition for open world targets.

Aug 18, 2020
  2. Kronotowin replied to the thread Krono for sale on time locked server????.

Yes every TLP is ruined at release thanks to rolling Kronos. DB would make more limiting TLP Kronos to each server but they'd rather...

Jul 10, 2020
  3. Kronotowin liked Kittany's post in the thread Remember when new players could actually afford upgrades?.

So, what's wrong with people wanting to come back to play a beloved game from years yonder? Grow up you say, yet you're the one...

Jun 27, 2020
  4. Kronotowin replied to the thread Remember when new players could actually afford upgrades?.

I use to enjoy sitting in EC while bored and playing the market. Even though I play casually I could still flip a few items and gear my...

Jun 27, 2020
  5. Kronotowin liked Honkietonk's post in the thread where did everybody go? was that it and over?.

A lot of people who have come back to try it, even if they tried TLPs, are completely disenchanted by how the game is these days and how...

Jun 26, 2020
  6. Kronotowin replied to the thread where did everybody go? was that it and over?.

Truebox doesn't even matter. The problem with these TLP's is the small group of players that obsess over dominating every server. Daybreak...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Kronotowin posted a new thread.

Remember when new players could actually afford upgrades?

Do you remember when EQ was healthy and new players could level up and actually buy upgrades in EC tunnel? Those days are long gone....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Kronotowin replied to the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

Daybreak continues to support RMT sellers that obsess over these new TLP servers. By supporting them they push away thousands of casual...

Jun 25, 2020
  9. Kronotowin replied to the thread where did everybody go? was that it and over?.

Don't worry, the RMT sellers are still there with their top raiding guilds promoting this server for financial gain.

Jun 25, 2020
  10. Kronotowin liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread 9pm on Saturday night and queue expectation says 38 min?.

Can you stop derailing every single thread and turning it into your BS? Thanks.

Jun 21, 2020
  11. Kronotowin replied to the thread There is NO queue on Aradune right now!!!.

Path of Exile far superior to these TLP servers where hardcore raiders and RMT sellers dominate the market. Leveling up solo? Well you're...

Jun 20, 2020
  12. Kronotowin replied to the thread The queue prevents the majority of players with disposable income from playing.

If the Krono resellers are buying for less than 35% of actual Krono sales that means there are tons available. The Twitch streamer I...

Jun 20, 2020
  13. Kronotowin replied to the thread The queue prevents the majority of players with disposable income from playing.

If Daybreak was policing resellers at all the price of Kronos should be at least $10. It's pathetic they are going for $5.

Jun 20, 2020
  14. Kronotowin replied to the thread Brand New to EQ about to Unsubcribe..

If you follow these forums you know that boxers dominated the past TLP's and take over every single money camp while selling Krono for...

Jun 18, 2020
  15. Kronotowin replied to the thread The queue prevents the majority of players with disposable income from playing.

Don't worry, the top Twitch Everquest streamer right now is a habitual RMTer. He makes at least Four Figures+ every TLP while streaming his...

Jun 18, 2020
  16. Kronotowin replied to the thread Brand New to EQ about to Unsubcribe..

What are you talking about? He could easily be a new player that just created his forum account. I don't blame him for quitting....

Jun 18, 2020
  17. Kronotowin replied to the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

Thanks for the help Sarkaukar, I performed all the cmd prompt tasks you listed and I restarted my gateway. I've never crashed while...

Jun 7, 2020
  18. Kronotowin replied to the thread Ah Aradune, I hardly knew ye.

These servers are designed to bait casuals into an initial subscription while the hardcore players with hundreds of Kronos spend nothing...

Jun 6, 2020
  19. Kronotowin replied to the thread Let’s All Cancel Our Subscriptions.

I just unsubscribed. Daybreak obviously has no clue what they are doing recoding the server for "multiboxers" while the RMT sellers...

Jun 6, 2020
  20. Kronotowin replied to the thread Can't Trade Krono.

You can't but the people that make a living off these servers have no problems selling Kronos for real money. Think about it, Daybreak...

Jun 6, 2020
  21. Kronotowin replied to the thread Aradune Crash Zoning 3 out of 4 times.

Just quit the game. Daybreak modified the code to "enforce" multiboxing but broke the game for hundreds of players not using a brand new...

Jun 6, 2020
  22. Kronotowin replied to the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

Just an update to this. I went hours with no problems before making this post. The next day I started to crash again once in a while. No...

Jun 6, 2020
  23. Kronotowin liked KimchiGoddess's post in the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks Everquest.

First job was doing tech support for Comcast, confirmed awful company.

Jun 5, 2020
  24. Kronotowin replied to the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

Interesting, I’ve never heard of SPI. I think the major difference is that Comcast is enabling SPI or Advanced Security by default now....

Jun 5, 2020
  25. Kronotowin posted a new thread.

Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ

Aradune has been nearly unplayable since launch. I refuse to join a group due to my constant desynching from the server. I tried everything...

Forum: Player Support

Jun 5, 2020
  26. Kronotowin posted a new thread.

Comcast Advanced Security blocks Everquest

Aradune has been nearly unplayable since launch. I refuse to join a group due to my constant desynching from the server. I tried...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 5, 2020
  27. Kronotowin replied to the thread Thats EQ Baby breaks classic completion record.

They farm Kronos for 3 months and pay bills thanks to Daybreak's ineptitude

Jun 4, 2020
  28. Kronotowin replied to the thread 50's on Aradune already.

Check Twitch to monitor the RMT seller it's hilarious! Most of us play legally and other sell hundreds of Kronos with no ban. Thanks...

May 31, 2020
  29. Kronotowin replied to the thread Lord Nagafen Down on Aradune!.

The loot was sold to the highest bidder. Thanks Daybreak!

May 31, 2020
  30. Kronotowin replied to the thread "Boxers keep EQ alive.".

This is false. A lot of boxers RMT kronos to support their gameplay. Twitch streamers have shown this.

May 31, 2020
  31. Kronotowin replied to the thread Bring up another Aradune Server!!!!!.

They'd rather have the same handful of RMT'ers profit off Aradune than open a 2nd server to benefit most players.

May 31, 2020
  32. Kronotowin replied to the thread We all just want to play the old eq way!.

The servers were never full in 99

May 30, 2020
  33. Kronotowin replied to the thread as a frontlines essential worker.

Check the streamer on Twitch that makes five figures every TLP. If Daybreak wanted to eliminate them it would be easy. Reference number...

May 30, 2020
  34. Kronotowin replied to the thread We all just want to play the old eq way!.

It's too bad a small percentage of the population is obsessed with dominating these servers. If Daybreak removed the RMT sellers it would...

May 30, 2020
  35. Kronotowin replied to the thread When are GM's going to start clearing the bot crews on Aradune?.

It's too late, the Krono sellers have already established the market. Expect the wage slaves to pay more than any server to play here....

May 30, 2020
  36. Kronotowin replied to the thread 50's on Aradune already.

All the serial RMT sellers are unaffected by the wait times so they've got a great head start to really pump the Krono prices.

May 29, 2020
  37. Kronotowin replied to the thread Wow, 3 hour que, Daybreak is gonna seriously regret this.

Don't worry, all the RMT sellers are near level 30, one is even streaming his journey on Twitch.

May 29, 2020
  38. Kronotowin replied to the thread How do you get the fast pass?.

$100 to get first day access every TLP. Time is money.

May 27, 2020
  39. Kronotowin replied to the thread Stop accepting this.

They should just tax the Krono sellers that make five figures every TLP and are never caught. Some even stream their farming. Then they...

May 27, 2020
  40. Kronotowin replied to the thread How does the queue work?.

They had to up the que times this release to give the Krono resellers a bigger head start

May 27, 2020