Krizem's Recent Activity

1. Krizem replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

It might just be time to stop suggesting the 27 different methods to make Tormax better and just flat out call for an overflow server with...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  2. Krizem liked Sheila's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I posted suggesting this but there was a big disclaimer. They should just set a date now where they plan to merge the servers. "After...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  3. Krizem liked dwiguslowater's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Yeesh. It's not that people are obsessed with downplaying Tormax, they're just pointing out the reality of the situation. This isn't...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  4. Krizem liked Sheila's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

And there are guilds that are forming on Teek that aren't posting here yet, too. Look, we are all aware that there's likely a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  5. Krizem liked Zxxx's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I looked at every guild I could find advertising for Teek and Tormax on the forums and discord and then checked out roughly how many...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  6. Krizem liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

No, its just that the people that play and level one character and actually willingly experience pickup groups and the hilarity of trying...

Apr 16, 2024
  7. Krizem liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 16, 2024
  8. Krizem liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

30 seems like a safe number for most raid purposes. Can anyone think of one where this will pose an issue? Looks like its definitely...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Krizem liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am totally in favor of limiting the PBAE spells to 30 mobs. Anyone who is pulling 60, 90, 120+ mobs at once to PL is putting a lot of...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Krizem replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

Add an overflow server, but preannounce that it will merge in OOW or something so there's no confusion. If they leave everyone to wonder...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Krizem replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I have a feeling that this will be the most massive launch in recent TLPs. A bust last year due to economy issues (and well... and FTE...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Krizem replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

FTE is dead Jim.

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Krizem liked PDXPCFL's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

It's become very apparent very quickly that the majority of players are not interested in the Tormax server in its current form. The Teek...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Krizem liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Woke era of EQ that's lasted for...22 years since the dawn of instanced raiding? I'm failing to see past your thinly veiled insult to...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Krizem replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Well, I guess I'd settle for anything that reasonably differentiates the second server from what is basically vanilla TLP....

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Krizem liked Varyk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I just want to get the conversation started here and see what everyone thinks. I think the unanimous concern from what I've seen/heard so...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Krizem replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I think you make some great points. Other factors leading to the popularity of Aradune launch was being in the middle of Covid and the...

Apr 4, 2024
  18. Krizem replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The biggest problem I see is that the login queue to actually get into Teek is going be worse than Aradune launch. Probably a lot worse...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Krizem liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

More single boxers have more time and desire to post on forums, thats why forums seem to tilt whinier than the actual player base. Heck,...

Mar 23, 2024
  20. Krizem replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

On Live or a TLP at DoDH and later, you could shroud to the level of your choice until ready to move on to another part of Norrath. It can...

Mar 23, 2024
  21. Krizem replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

They should fix Freeport by removing all the walls and dropping all the vendors to ground floor (looking at you Paladin and cleric...

Mar 18, 2024
  22. Krizem liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 15, 2024
  23. Krizem replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

My experience with previous non-truebox TLPs is exactly what Trevalon said. It was absolute madness at times. There will always be some...

Mar 15, 2024
  24. Krizem liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

And thats the key to all of it. Most of us are dads n' husbands. The boxers and the solo folks. Being able to fire up the PCs and get...

Mar 15, 2024
  25. Krizem liked Lejaun's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It's like the old saying, "It helps keep honest people honest." Can you get around it? Yeah, people do all the time. But quite a few...

Mar 15, 2024
  26. Krizem liked Trevalon's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Having lived through Sleeper/Combine, Vulak/Fippy, and Ragefire/Lockjaw, I can say that yes Truebox DOES help. I was one of the people...

Mar 15, 2024
  27. Krizem replied to the thread If you had to choose...

SoF was some of the best content for me, both group and raid. Heck, even the music was good (loved Steam factory). Also, it's the last...

Mar 5, 2024
  28. Krizem replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

I'd go for numbers 3-11, probably lower enchanter charm dps as well as the monks...but who are we kidding, that part isn't really going to...

Feb 20, 2024
  29. Krizem replied to the thread 2024 TLP Idea "Season of Echoes".

Anyone remember the 2 x Cazic Thule spawn bug happening? Think it was Phinny or Mangler. Loads of Death Touch fun.

Feb 16, 2024
  30. Krizem replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

I think there are some simple ways without a one-size-fits-all change to picks/dzs that folks have concerns about. We could achieve some...

Feb 13, 2024
  31. Krizem replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

Heck they should just let OMM spawn in front of Sol B and Lguk without his vendor stuff for you to run the group instance hehe. In...

Feb 12, 2024
  32. Krizem replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

Well think of the number of 6 toon (or less) Old Man Mckenzie missions that get spawned with the Sol B and Lguk zones. Not quite the same...

Feb 12, 2024
  33. Krizem liked Mashef's post in the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

Server stability was an issue when 1 player could keep a pick open until server reset. There were always excessive picks up all over...

Feb 12, 2024
  34. Krizem replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I wonder how hard it would be to start a new TLP this year, then upon reaching OOW having a server transfer option to a blank OOW-locked...

Feb 5, 2024
  35. Krizem replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

There are workarounds. You can park a toon in EC and keep track of a TLP trading site that's usually available these days. But honestly...

Feb 5, 2024
  36. Krizem replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

The last few posts illustrate the need for two different rule sets. I appreciate the argument that this is an old game and the allure of...

Feb 3, 2024
  37. Krizem replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Catching up on posts and to me it seems obvious we need two TLPs with very different rulesets--so you don't end up with a weak copy of the...

Jan 31, 2024
  38. Krizem liked NImxat's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

I'm not wild about reduced lockouts. Do we really want to raid 6 nights a week?

Jan 31, 2024
  39. Krizem replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

Similar to last post--why not put a two-way gnome translocator to baz in a couple spots? No other Luclin zones available. Depending on...

Jan 31, 2024
  40. Krizem liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

Just put a stone to zone into bazaar in EC tunnel and it should suffice.

Jan 31, 2024
  41. Krizem replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I used to be in the longer unlock camp, but I realize now after a couple TLPs that the majority will still race to max level and you end up...

Jan 31, 2024