Kristynn's Recent Activity

1. Kristynn posted a new thread.

Cleric Mercs Missing weapons

I believe since the start of this expansion the cleric mercs in particular haven't been equipping the normal weapon and shield. They appear...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 21, 2020
  2. Kristynn liked Lubianx's post in the thread Patch Required.

This may be a bit of an unpopular opinion, who knows, but EQ really needs to be patched prior to the next scheduled patch mid February....

Jan 23, 2020
  3. Kristynn replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

I can confirm 100% that you do NOT need the physical keys to get the credit for quest IF you had already used them so they went on key...

Jan 20, 2020
  4. Kristynn liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I could see early on when TLPs didn't progress very far that they'd give out some things a little early. Especially when they weren't...

Jan 9, 2020
  5. Kristynn liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is a great change and makes perfect sense. Why play on a progression server if things aren't progressing properly? Not sure why...

Jan 9, 2020
  6. Kristynn replied to the thread Overlarge weapons and shields?.

If I remember correctly one of the caster / priest shields from beta was the size of a dinner plate when worn. It seems to go from one...

Dec 27, 2019