Krazzi's Recent Activity

1. Krazzi posted a new thread.

SK pet's Spectral Lifetap XV

I have everything turned on in the filter, but i dont see my pet doing damage with this lifetap. I see the heal message, but dont see a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  2. Krazzi replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How much did the pet's hp and damage get buffed?? Enchanter - Increased the HP and damage of ranks 2 and 3 of Flariton's Animation. -...

Mar 9, 2024
  3. Krazzi liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Feb 16, 2024
  4. Krazzi replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Hmm group "casual player" tanks?? what are you ac and hp? Just curious, just curious cause group armor isnt as bad as it was back in the...

Feb 16, 2024
  5. Krazzi replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Tier 3 raids are easy too. Any guild that beat tier 1 and 2 should beat tier 3 the first day too.

Feb 14, 2024
  6. Krazzi replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This works exactly how i expected it to. It was never meant for you to be able to get a mission and use all the skills and abilities of...

Dec 1, 2023
  7. Krazzi liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 1, 2023
  8. Krazzi liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

Had they thrown out this concept to the players for feedback and discussion before wasting time on it, we might have an answer to that...

Nov 29, 2023
  9. Krazzi liked Mossaa's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

You do not need to craft

Nov 20, 2023
  10. Krazzi liked Zolav's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

All this speculation is fun. I am personally in favor of anything that keeps the game going. BUT.. The key word here boys and girls is...

Oct 26, 2023
  11. Krazzi liked blogget's post in the thread SK spam bar, what to load.

I don't use any spam buttons, I hit every single spell, aa and disc individually, I also don't box so if I did I'm sure that'd be different...

Oct 20, 2023