Kovachs's Recent Activity

1. Kovachs replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I'm not technologically savvy enough to screen capture / record... This bug is very random, however, I've noticed when pulling mobs or...

Jan 12, 2024
  2. Kovachs replied to the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

I loved seeing his posts / pictures on Facebook. I made a character on Zek to look at properties and the creativity was mind blowing. When...

Jan 4, 2024
  3. Kovachs replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Overall I've liked LS very much. The zones are pretty cool and visually appealing. And I can see! The mob / named tuning seems adequate....

Jan 4, 2024
  4. Kovachs replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Just to kind of piggyback on this idea: It would be cool if we could purchase T3 group items off the vendor. Having the type 5's available...

Dec 21, 2023
  5. Kovachs replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I have also had this problem. In a couple different zones (older expansions too).It seemed like the mob was under the world even though the...

Dec 6, 2023
  6. Kovachs liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 6, 2023