Koutarou_E'ci's Recent Activity

1. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Cleric Mains? Do you exist? How do you play?.

This is the mode I'm in too, once I get cleric's 5th cloak level maxed I'm planning on sitting him out until at least March for more...

Jan 24, 2023 at 7:56 PM
  2. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Feature Request: Bulk Overseer Agent Conversion..

I'd prefer the time was spent refactoring the code so it didn't lag like crazy when your agent count grows towards the high 3-figures count.

Jan 19, 2023
  3. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Pet Taunt.

I wonder if this was the reason my mage got summoned and died last week on darklight mission. Everyone in the group was unable to come up...

Jan 19, 2023
  4. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread What do you like about NoS?.

I like the particle effects on raid weps/shields this time. Who was responsible for them?

Jan 11, 2023
  5. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Mid-year content update?.

Honestly there's enough zones in Luclin for one or two more expansions before moving on. So far we've seen some of the dark side zones but...

Jan 10, 2023
  6. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Lucent Cloak of the Selenelion.

I maxed both darklight and tiger faction on all my characters just in case they'd try something like that.

Jan 7, 2023
  7. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread What do you like about NoS?.

[IMG]

Jan 3, 2023
  8. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Shadeweaver's Tangle named PH issues.

SDO took me 7 hours (during the 50% bonus), killing a 250m hp every 80 seconds pretty much continuously. Guildie is at 10 hours with...

Jan 3, 2023
  9. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread FTP type 5 augs why not the same rotation as visible gear?.

To encourage people to subscribe.

Jan 1, 2023
  10. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Rare mob spawn rate.

About 7 hours for me, spread over 3 days, all of it in the bonus period.

Dec 31, 2022
  11. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread We are OP.

Just as an aside, I worked out the aggregate damage that my group put out over the 5 hours (killing a 240 million HP PH every 80 seconds...

Dec 31, 2022
  12. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Campfire in Pick Zone When Zone Removed Failure.

5 months ago: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/campfires-in-limbo-when-a-pick-is-shut-down.284605/

Dec 25, 2022
  13. Koutarou_E'ci posted a new thread.

Outdoor zones in NoS should not have day/night cycles

Luclin is tidally locked with Norrath based on lore going back 20+ years. There should be no day/night lighting changes Shar Vahl and...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 21, 2022
  14. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Another Mean Streets bug.

You can use leap aas to avoid line of sight on #3. Its really easy.

Dec 21, 2022
  15. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed A peace offering, satchel combine does not work anywhere but Shar Val.

Not exactly, there was originally a problem where the combine would just DNC, but the fix to the original problem was insufficiently...

Dec 20, 2022
  16. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Hole in Geometry in Shadow Haven.

Sounds like someone got banished by Commander.

Dec 20, 2022
  17. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Another Mean Streets bug.

Ran into that one yesterday So many bugs in this event

Dec 20, 2022
  18. Koutarou_E'ci liked Majnun's post in the thread Another Mean Streets bug.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Mon Dec 19 12:34:35 2022 Character: Level 120 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided...

Dec 20, 2022
  19. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Can we get a Hot *UN-Fix* on the Forced Progression?.

The end zones in NoS are accessible without backflagging though. There are numerous ways past the door to get to DS (CotH, druid/wizard...

Dec 18, 2022
  20. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Confirmed When One Door Closes granting Trakanon Idol achievement.

When this is fixed it has the makings of a really funny patch message.

Dec 16, 2022
  21. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Can we get a Hot *UN-Fix* on the Forced Progression?.

Honestly the only progression task out of the whole expansion that's remotely difficult is the mushroom in Paludial.

Dec 16, 2022
  22. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread AB server down today on prime time: alternating downtimes possible for "unsceduled donwtimes"?.

That's a hard no. Left the US 25 years ago, no regrets I did. Couldn't pay me enough to make me live there again.

Dec 11, 2022
  23. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread NOS COLLECTIONS!!.

A set that only drops in Mean Streets? Ewww...

Dec 11, 2022
  24. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

Before the expansion I had only 5 missing slots in my 10th bag with all bags open. Now my 8th-10th bag are totally missing and 7th has 39...

Dec 7, 2022
  25. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread NoS Lore: Earthquake on Luclin?.

Moonquake is an actual term for seismic activity on the moon. Ours has them.

Nov 29, 2022
  26. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

This is not a custom UI or even bank issue (though AYA bigbank makes it show up sooner). You can reproduce it on default UI with a...

Nov 27, 2022
  27. Koutarou_E'ci liked Ssdar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

This has been a problem for a few expansions now, but it has been getting worse with every expansion as more slots are added to the UI and...

Nov 27, 2022
  28. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Hunter Achievements, Old Zones, & Rare Bonus.

Can add the CoV version of ToV to the list of recent zones where the rare bonus is broken: Nearly every named mob there is a triggered...

Nov 27, 2022
  29. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Cockatrices Should be Flagged as Animals.

Believe they're considered magical creatures, which have their own body type.

Nov 11, 2022
  30. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed Ore issue on raids..

This happened to us too today - we figured that the items over 32 in the chest are still in it, just inaccessible.

Nov 10, 2022
  31. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed Ore issue on raids..

Removing ornament drops on raids temporarily would help this. Edit - nm, apparently ornaments fall over the chest limit before ores.

Nov 10, 2022
  32. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Even this doesn't seem to be working correctly. I've spent some time in BoA since the bonuses were supposed to be active. Ordinarily...

Nov 10, 2022
  33. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Now that stuff is live we really need some clarity on what the increased coin is supposed to be. We've gotten reports that the only thing...

Nov 10, 2022
  34. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Coin drop off trash in ToL missions.

Yeah, definitely not getting any extra from trash mobs. Have not gotten over 60 plat off BoA mobs yet, just in the 40-55 range as...

Nov 9, 2022
  35. Koutarou_E'ci liked Ganzito's post in the thread Fixed Magician AA Theft of Essence Rank 8+.

The original implementation for Theft of Essence was, frankly, a hack. Definitely functional but not well supported by code, which is...

Nov 3, 2022
  36. Koutarou_E'ci posted a new thread.

Confirmed UI Bug - many focus AAs do not link through to spells in description

Its usually the last one listed on any particular rank of the AA, so some links may have not been properly added when a new expansion was...

Nov 3, 2022
  37. Koutarou_E'ci posted a new thread.

Fear Itself overseer mission fails to start if you already have it active

If you have an active copy of this mission and it pops up again on your available quest list, it fails to start if you try. The agents...

Oct 31, 2022
  38. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread /calendar times broken for timezones with no daylight savings time.

It seems to be correct when US is in normal time and incorrect when US is in DST.

Oct 25, 2022
  39. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread /calendar times broken for timezones with no daylight savings time.

This is still broken. The /calendar entry for bonus XP showed it running until 4PM local time and it went away at 3PM on the dot....

Oct 24, 2022
  40. Koutarou_E'ci liked Xslia's post in the thread Fixed Guild Hall - all items are missing and we cannot place anything.

I have filed a petition also. on 9/24 approx 9:30 EST on Tunare our guild hall shows empty. All items placed are gone and we are not...

Sep 26, 2022
  41. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Begging Skill.

Beta Neutral IIRC

Sep 7, 2022
  42. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread no of ores in raid loot.

I think the mark was finally hit with ToL such that a raid force that beats the expansion roughly halfway through will _just_ be finishing...

Sep 7, 2022
  43. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Fixed Error in 'Master of the Burning Lands' Achievement.

The text is saying to get achievements A, B and C. The tickboxes say achievements A, B and D. I'd call that a bug in one or the other...

Aug 18, 2022
  44. Koutarou_E'ci posted a new thread.

Fixed Error in 'Master of the Burning Lands' Achievement

I'm really surprised this hasn't been noticed after almost 4 years: I don't know what the intention is for this achievement, but the text...

Forum: Resolved

Aug 18, 2022
  45. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

A single 120 pet class can solo the raid and flag as many people as items drop (12?)

Aug 13, 2022
  46. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

The team operating in Sathir on Tunare seems relatively nice, willing to log in extra characters to generate a pick if someone actually...

Aug 13, 2022
  47. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

This is exactly what I expect.

Aug 13, 2022
  48. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Beware of any new SK asking to raid - Ninja looter.

E'ci Public has existed for around 20 years now and a handful of the current active raiders date back to the Ashorty days, people...

Aug 13, 2022
  49. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Why are the new heroics level 100 and not higher?.

Not only this, it is future-proofed for another 5 years and a few months if level-cap increase every 2 years holds.

Aug 9, 2022
  50. Koutarou_E'ci replied to the thread Plane of Knowledge.

No instance-only zone has a zone guide entry.

Aug 9, 2022
  51. Koutarou_E'ci posted a new thread.

Let's talk about the Gate AA failure chance

At the point in the game when you have the AA you've got many better options to use when the SHtF and are never going to be using it in an...

Forum: Player Support

Aug 9, 2022