Koryu's Recent Activity

1. Koryu changed their occupation from Field Service to Technician.

Jan 24, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  2. Koryu moved from Wherever work takes me to Oregon.

Jan 24, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  3. Koryu liked Szilent's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Lich Sting is a helluva drug

Jan 9, 2021
  4. Koryu replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Actually, yes. Berserkers, because stacks of axes taking up inventory space are non-optional if you want good DPS output.

Nov 2, 2020
  5. Koryu liked Duder's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I'm curious as to how much EQ you have participated in to get a perspective context. Because I feel like you are criticizing a system...

Nov 2, 2020
  6. Koryu liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Level 1 Elite Recovery - Discouraged Recovery Explorer (3) - Half Elf, Frivolous Explorer (3) - Skeleton Marauder - Mighty, Werewolf Spy -...

Oct 16, 2020
  7. Koryu liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I've seen this with elite recovery quests as well, but I am looking right now at Tabula Rasa - Level 4 Elite Crafting quest. The top job...

Oct 16, 2020
  8. Koryu liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Obviously I use these abilities, but I am not a fan of them. My aggro should be defined by what buttons I press, not by what buttons...

Oct 7, 2020
  9. Koryu liked p2aa's post in the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Dissident Shielding and Roaring Shield of the raid BP are fading much too soon on harder raid hitters of this expansion. Dissident...

Sep 23, 2020
  10. Koryu liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

September 8, 2020 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Shared tasks will now accurately display a max duration of 24...

Sep 8, 2020
  11. Koryu replied to the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

Why? You can have many illusion benefit buffs stacked on at the same time (Jann, bonus damage, lev, DS, movespeed, ultravision,...

Sep 8, 2020
  12. Koryu replied to the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

Familiar: Emperor Ganak, reward earned for completing Paragon of the Ring of Scale. Illusion Benefit: Dragorn War Mask, now a possible...

Sep 7, 2020
  13. Koryu replied to the thread EQ Next!.

I have been click-baited, that wasn't EQ.

Aug 29, 2020
  14. Koryu replied to the thread You hurt yourself for 100000004 points.

Agonizing Needles includes this effect: 2: Lifetap from Weapon Damage: -5% 5% of your damage output is returned as damage dealt to your...

Aug 26, 2020
  15. Koryu liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Game has never been less of a job. Even then, it was never a "job", it has always been more like an extra curricular activity. Like a...

Aug 24, 2020