Kolaisa's Recent Activity

1. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Quitting

This morning I was suspended for playing my main and 3 alts. All 3 were actively being played, but I got suspended anyway. Never used any...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 5, 2021
  2. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

It not being good enough is your opinion. Can it be better, yes, but it's not entirely useless as it is now.

Nov 4, 2021
  3. Kolaisa replied to the thread What is going on with overseer.....

I guess I only recently got hit with it then, I never used to have this problem.

Nov 4, 2021
  4. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I do agree people do recruit missions. I didn't say they don't, you have to get agents somehow. I'm also not saying this is the only...

Nov 4, 2021
  5. Kolaisa replied to the thread What is going on with overseer.....

Ill try that. Does it affect multiple boxes if you've, at various times, logged all but one out? Not always the same one logged in, but...

Nov 4, 2021
  6. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Why? Everyone I know does it. If you want to get the most out of overseer then you will, if not then you won't, but don't complain...

Nov 4, 2021
  7. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

For those people that don't understand simple math. 2.34% is what I get from 3 12 hours quest on a free acount, multiply that by 2...

Nov 4, 2021
  8. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Im not maxxed overseer either, probably 60% done. .78% + .78% + .78% = 2.34% * 2 = 4.68% not including crits, so my math was right. I...

Nov 4, 2021
  9. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

What is going on with overseer....

It's been over a week, but 12 hour quests that I used to be able to complete (level 5), I can no longer get above 60%. Most 12 hour ones...

Nov 4, 2021
  10. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

quote="yepmetoo, post: 4076831, member: 426621"]Do 24 hr research quests.[/quote] I'll only do 6 or 24 hr when I can't do anymore 12....

Nov 4, 2021
  11. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I really dont understand how people don't get at least 4-5% at day, even on free 2 play accounts. This is my monk, free to play, and off...

Nov 4, 2021
  12. Kolaisa replied to the thread Suggestion: Resolving Name Conflicts on Server Merge.

If my old characters had lost their name because I had moved on from the game, only to come back within the past year or so, I would've...

Nov 3, 2021
  13. Kolaisa replied to the thread Request: Overseer Bulk Conversion.

I WOULD LOVE THIS!

Nov 3, 2021
  14. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

Firewall and ports would be affecting the entire game, not just one expac. Outside these problem zones, there is no issue. I don't...

Nov 2, 2021
  15. Kolaisa replied to the thread What new MGB would you like.

Ive been thinking for a while. I think I would like a new MGB that automatically mutes all the whiners that cant seem to play instead of...

Nov 2, 2021
  16. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

Thank you, Ill see if doing that helps.

Nov 2, 2021
  17. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I can get more than that, *I* just choose to put it all towards AA above the 110 autogrant. Even after autogrant you still need in...

Nov 2, 2021
  18. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

I have 16GB of ram, more than enough to play 6 boxes. Ive said this countless times before, but this only happened after bonus xp,...

Nov 2, 2021
  19. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Umm, I dont know what quests you are doing, but on mine, I easily get 5% every 12 hours and if timed right, 10% a day, thats better...

Nov 2, 2021
  20. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

Except Ive been playing for months this way, and like I've said before, the lagfest only happened when bonus xp ended. It was just...

Nov 2, 2021
  21. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

I don't use win10. Im still using win7 until I am forced to upgrade from it. I haven't done any updates for I don't know how long,...

Nov 1, 2021
  22. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

You dont need to be concerned with the merc AA now that its been changed. Mercs can be suspended and you still get the xp for it,...

Nov 1, 2021
  23. Kolaisa replied to the thread anyone else getting booted from GL ?.

Its not you. I've had toons outside gribble just standing and it happens, wont even happen to all my toons either.

Nov 1, 2021
  24. Kolaisa replied to the thread Does group game exist.

If you actually ask for one, yes. If you sit around moping all day about not finding a group, nope. I can only speak for myself, but Im...

Oct 31, 2021
  25. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

The in game mail window hasn't been opened in, I don't know, over a year. When I do overseer and marketplace, I never minimize them,...

Oct 31, 2021
  26. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

They all work fine, except that one instance, it just seems wierd that a DBC webpage loading very slow at the exact time the lag was...

Oct 31, 2021
  27. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

1. Opening the daybreak only made the lag worse. I had lag spikes (upto about 30 secs before that), it was not the only cause of...

Oct 30, 2021
  28. Kolaisa replied to the thread What new MGB would you like.

I think the OP just wants more buffs for free because he thinks it'll make the game easy mode based on all his other threads about...

Oct 29, 2021
  29. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I don't know about anyone else yet, but for my toons that can not do ToV/CoV yet, once they hit 110, it 100% overseer to level. I still go...

Oct 29, 2021
  30. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

The journal is already disabled. My far clip pane somehow got turned up to 100 on all of them, turned it back down to 35 or so, some...

Oct 29, 2021
  31. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

No, it doesn't matter. I have had my AAXP set to 100% and haven't got any since I maxxed out. Lesson doesn't help it either. What...

Oct 29, 2021
  32. Kolaisa replied to the thread What new MGB would you like.

What would stop people from begging for something is causing a much longer reuse timer after casting MGB. Example: Cast MGB and cast...

Oct 29, 2021
  33. Kolaisa replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I have always wondered why overseer gives only normal xp. Why doesn't it give xp and let the player decide where it goes via the sliding...

Oct 29, 2021
  34. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

No small/miniminzed windows. Nothing is running at 100%, most of the time it's less than 40% total usage.

Oct 29, 2021
  35. Kolaisa replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ignore food/drink items in tradeskill bags.

This might be slightly off topic, but I wish they would just get rid of non stat food/water/drink. It's pointless and I haven't bought any...

Oct 28, 2021
  36. Kolaisa replied to the thread Weird situation.

Wouldn't the log file being to bloated cause this to happen only on this computer and with the same toon everytime? It does not...

Oct 28, 2021
  37. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Weird situation

My problem, is when I have played for the past couple days I get severe random lag, so severe my toon can't even move. I do multibox but...

Oct 28, 2021
  38. Kolaisa replied to the thread [Request] Overseer, show quest type in quest tab.

I dont see a need for this at all. I do overseer all the time and it literally take 5-6 minutes to collect and redo the quests.

Oct 28, 2021
  39. Kolaisa replied to the thread $$$ Suggestion - short duration exp potions.

All buffs are put on hold in pok/GL including xp pots.

Oct 21, 2021
  40. Kolaisa replied to the thread $$$ Suggestion - short duration exp potions.

Why would anyone be grinding xp at levels above 110. Overseer, missions, quests, merc/partisan all give much better xp than plain...

Oct 21, 2021
  41. Kolaisa replied to the thread Merc exp... how much do they get per kill?.

The biggest boon will be for those who havent done the ToV missions. Up until now I dont know of anyone who brought their merc out, now...

Oct 21, 2021
  42. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

Its really isnt a big deal. I was just curious what they were, then curious/bored from patch on why my account wasnt silver, but tbh...

Oct 21, 2021
  43. Kolaisa replied to the thread Make my level path with quests.

You also have diminishing returns on these quests. Everytime you level, youre going to get less xp for it. Do it once (or a few...

Oct 20, 2021
  44. Kolaisa replied to the thread What's with the lag on FV?.

I wasn't talking about raid lag, that's a whole different thing. I know lag happens to everyone sometimes, but what the OP was talking...

Oct 20, 2021
  45. Kolaisa replied to the thread Merc exp... how much do they get per kill?.

You dont even need to pop out your merc after todays patch. *** Mercenaries *** - Experience granted from quests, tasks, and rewards...

Oct 20, 2021
  46. Kolaisa replied to the thread Make my level path with quests.

There are WAY too many quests to answer your question. People have given you lots of different routes to level, you just dont want that.

Oct 20, 2021
  47. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

It does seem wierd, but like I said earlier, it doesn't really matter how you get silver, Im still going to be all access or not...

Oct 20, 2021
  48. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

Like Ive been trying to say, my account was from 2003 thru 2006, maybe 2007, then I quit. I might have played a few weeks or a month...

Oct 20, 2021
  49. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

I dont remembr the year, just the expac, LDON because I ran a TON of them back then, played thru TSS and then quit until just before...

Oct 20, 2021
  50. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

This is wrong. The account Ive been referring to was paid when paid was the ONLY way to play. I've quit and let it lapse a few...

Oct 20, 2021
  51. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

All access account and goes to original city. Fairly positive it doesnt show gold or silver.

Oct 20, 2021
  52. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

I wonder why my account from Ldon days has only ever been all access or f2p. Maybe I quit to early :confused:

Oct 20, 2021
  53. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

I know the level of the expac you buy has nothing to do with membership level, I was quoting quakedragon who thinks his account is...

Oct 20, 2021
  54. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

Ok, so it just people talking about long standing levels, ty.

Oct 20, 2021
  55. Kolaisa replied to the thread Just curious....

There is no titanium account status, you bought a titanium collector's edition, that's all it is, and special edition of that package.

Oct 20, 2021
  56. Kolaisa replied to the thread Gold membership and AAs.

I can say from experience that if you sub and get autogrant, then go back to f2p, you WILL be capped at 250 usable AA. You do keep the...

Oct 20, 2021
  57. Kolaisa replied to the thread Make my level path with quests.

Sure, if you want to risk getting banned since its a 100% automated bot group.

Oct 20, 2021
  58. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Just curious...

I keep seeing people talking about silver and gold accounts, is this something from way back or for international? The only option Ive...

Oct 20, 2021
  59. Kolaisa replied to the thread Merc exp... how much do they get per kill?.

Doing 5 12 hr missions usually nets me around 7+ merc AA, selecting merc AA isnt the best option.

Oct 20, 2021
  60. Kolaisa replied to the thread Terror of Luclin zones for early/mid game.

Among the many complaint posts the OP has made, he doesn't actually want to play thru older expacs, he wants end game handed to him. He...

Oct 20, 2021
  61. Kolaisa replied to the thread What's with the lag on FV?.

Try updating your video card drivers. When I need to update the game gets very laggy then after the update its no longer laggy.

Oct 20, 2021
  62. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Bertox crashed...

Launcher connects fine, but can not establish connect with server selection. Game crash?

Oct 12, 2021
  63. Kolaisa replied to the thread Item: AA's.

Unless Im reading this wrong, what you linked is showing spells. Are spells what you use to get these? Im specifically looking for...

Oct 2, 2021
  64. Kolaisa replied to the thread Item: AA's.

I tried reading that thread and it just made my head hurt. There is no rhym or reason to whats posted that I can tell. Some of it looks...

Oct 2, 2021
  65. Kolaisa replied to the thread Item: AA's.

That a possibility, but the AA specifically says "activate items". Now I dont know if thats just a generic term or if it has to be an item.

Oct 2, 2021
  66. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Item: AA's

I am looking for any info on the AA's that are under the special tab, marked as "Item: XXXX". The specific ones I am searching for are...

Oct 2, 2021
  67. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

[Fri Sep 03 21:19:44 2021]00986:Resetting UI. [Fri Sep 03 21:19:44 2021]00987:Resetting character select UI. [Fri Sep 03 21:19:44...

Sep 3, 2021
  68. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

So I re-ran validation on the launcher, deleted the zone files and I've disconnected and I've disconnected 6x already today. Any other...

Sep 3, 2021
  69. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

So I go looking at the correct zone files, which folder is the correct one? The main one with the exe and maps?

Sep 2, 2021
  70. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

I have it on an SSD drive and although it does happen in other zones, 90% of the time its only zoning in/out of FM.

Sep 2, 2021
  71. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

Here is the disconnect notice. [IMG] I am logging in through the launcher everytime.

Sep 2, 2021
  72. Kolaisa replied to the thread Disconnects.

I haven't deleted the zone, will try that. I am not playing thru steam, i hate steam. It does this even after a fresh restart, no other...

Sep 2, 2021
  73. Kolaisa replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Basically the same as asking which is better a wizzy or a rogue. I think its self explanatory right now.

Sep 1, 2021
  74. Kolaisa posted a new thread.

Disconnects

Can someone explain why I get multiple disconnects per day when entering or leaving the new Frontier Mtns? It's almost always due to...

Sep 1, 2021
  75. Kolaisa replied to the thread overseer failure rates.

Over 500 completed, 4 fails

Aug 28, 2021