Koggar.Bertoxxulous's Recent Activity

1. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Lift restrictions on Coirnav XP.

My testing, which I did by killing level 1 skeletons in Gfay on both Bertox and Coirnav before and during bonus XP, were as follows:...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  2. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | TDS Tracking.

Hahahaha, you're hilarious! First time anyone's ever made THAT joke! Or maybe you don't want to admit to yourself that TLPs can be viable...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:10 PM
  3. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Lift restrictions on Coirnav XP.

Lol wtf are you even on about? Off your meds again? The XP on Coirnav currently MATCHES live XP rates, but it's not SUPPOSED to be that way...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  4. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Lift restrictions on Coirnav XP.

So does Coirnav get FV levels of XP eventually, or just regular live server XP? Because I tested it and compared to other servers and it...

Mar 26, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  5. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Anniversary on Mangler!.

Pretty good actually! And they'll probably be turning on bonus xp this afternoon for at least a couple of weeks so leveling should be...

Mar 16, 2020
  6. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Anniversary on Mangler!.

What do we get this year, 5 year anniversary stuff? I think we'll get a lot more next year Edit: wow, I just went and checked and we don't...

Mar 16, 2020
  7. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread How about today?.

It's considerably later in the day than he normally responds, so maybe you'll have your answer shortly :p

Feb 25, 2020
  8. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Theka's post in the thread Mangler is Plagued.

Sadly ive already seen one game fall to hacking abuse. Asherons call was so good but then cheating became the norm and they never did...

Feb 24, 2020
  9. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked pvppipedreams's post in the thread Mangler is Plagued.

The truth about the boting situation on TLPs is so much worse than at least 95% of you realize, based on the questions you ask and the...

Feb 24, 2020
  10. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Question regarding live xp rates.

Odd, it seems like if the level cap is raised to, say, 115, then at the very least 105-110 would be sped up a bit because that's no longer...

Feb 19, 2020
  11. Koggar.Bertoxxulous posted a new thread.

Question regarding live xp rates

I know whenever a server hits TSS, it matches live xp rates from there on out. My question is, does live xp get retooled every so often?...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 19, 2020
  12. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread How about today?.

It's the end of the day. I sincerely doubt they'll announce anything this late and then just let chaos ensue the entire weekend.

Feb 14, 2020
  13. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread How about today?.

This seems odd. I'm firmly in the no more TLPs camp, but if you're going to announce one, to me it would make the most sense to announce it...

Feb 11, 2020
  14. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread 24 hour down time starting tomorrow....

I think Coirnav probably will be better xp than Mangler when DoDH releases. If it's not, then they'd have to boost the xp by just an...

Feb 10, 2020
  15. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread How about today?.

If last year is any indication, it'll be middle of the week next week

Feb 7, 2020
  16. Koggar.Bertoxxulous posted a new thread.

Rank 4 XP pots

Just wondering what expansion these unlock at now? On Coirnav they unlocked with Luclin but on Mangler we're still on rank 3 pots. It's...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 16, 2020
  17. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

I think I read somewhere that they were going to close the gap slowly. So obviously it's twice as good of xp as Coirnav was in era, and...

Jan 14, 2020
  18. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Machen's post in the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

The GoD boost is significant. But not so significant that it won't still take a lot of time and work to get your aa's. If you are...

Jan 13, 2020
  19. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Oh ok that makes sense. Well darn, I was hoping for at least a small bonus come GoD lol. Curious though, do you remember playing in that...

Jan 13, 2020
  20. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Oh wow! I thought I had read a post up above that said the AA boost was changed to 4000 and that progression servers would get it once...

Jan 13, 2020
  21. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

I know, I know, thread necro. But I feel like it's still relevant seeing as how Mangler goes into GoD in a few months. Am considering...

Jan 13, 2020
  22. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Any chance we can... (Mangler).

Choice is pretty easy for me, I've always wanted to play a berserker but haven't had much chance so waiting it out until GoD is just what I...

Dec 18, 2019
  23. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Any chance we can... (Mangler).

It's always seemed a weird choice to me to hold off making non level cap raising expansions unlock after 8 weeks until GoD. Like, ok, I get...

Dec 18, 2019
  24. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Test Update 12/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unsure why the entire thing looks like it was typed by Ngreth. The last 2 lines are mine but I'm not sure how to fix

Dec 16, 2019
  25. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Bot spotter's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

They have 3 issues right now. VM workarounds EmQue2 Warping I don't even care which one you crack down on. But having all 3 available is...

Dec 12, 2019
  26. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Ainthek's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

It's adorable that you guys pretend to care, yet somehow the collective administrative team can't manage to take down a single bot...

Dec 12, 2019
  27. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked squidgod's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

DBG is in the process of being chopped up and sold for scrap—you really can't expect them to care about cheating when they're frantically...

Dec 12, 2019
  28. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

When enough legitimate players get fed up and quit, the bot armies will not be able to make money, and so they will also stop paying --...

Dec 12, 2019
  29. Koggar.Bertoxxulous replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

Careful, they might take you up on that last part! Based on what they did to me earlier it seems like they're much more concerned that...

Dec 12, 2019
  30. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I hate to say this, but this reminds me of a situation in another game (Korean), where some of the employees of the game company were...

Dec 12, 2019
  31. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked modsiw's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I don't believe you.

Dec 12, 2019
  32. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked oldkracow's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

They can't even investigate the 40+ boxers using macorniquest type programs along the VM or other bypass and you want them to zone in...

Dec 12, 2019
  33. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Bot spotter's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

Your customer service is not investigating these very well. That's why this is happening. Your customers are being ignored while cheaters...

Dec 12, 2019
  34. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Querris's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I didn't see who, but I assume its the guys that have been hitting luclin too, and spam loot rights to Akheva, SSRA and Griegs and other...

Dec 12, 2019
  35. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked Xanathol's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

The only real reason you all don't want videos and such posted on the forums is you don't want everyone seeing DBG do nothing about it.

Dec 12, 2019
  36. Koggar.Bertoxxulous liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

FeelsGoodMan ' Are you kidding me

Dec 12, 2019