kjempff's Recent Activity

1. kjempff replied to the thread Any point in playing if you dont box?.

The good: Now that the first month is over, a bunch will quit and come back when there is actual content to do, so the queue problem should...

Jun 22, 2020
  2. kjempff replied to the thread Woho, a new server! E... Uhhh.... WTF ?!.

Come to Rizlona, it is pretty nice over here; don't believe all the bull and lies you read on forums.

Jun 13, 2020
  3. kjempff liked Quells's post in the thread Serious Question: How do people level to 50 in ONE Week?!.

Your inability to carve out a few days for yourself is your own problem. I have a family. I manage a team of over 40 people in my job....

Jun 5, 2020
  4. kjempff replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

As for the automated lock pick, this is the server doing an auto ban, not a GM. On all progression server forums I have seen these claims...

Jun 5, 2020
  5. kjempff replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

What is funny is ... - Rathe bots have nothing to do with Rizlona. Bots have been on every truebox or not server ever, and they have...

Jun 5, 2020
  6. kjempff replied to the thread Serious Question: How do people level to 50 in ONE Week?!.

With the knowledge you can be 10 times as efficient. Not wasting time (like buying only essential spells and shopping only once or twice),...

Jun 5, 2020
  7. kjempff liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Pally Tanking.

Sooo.... a Pally? There's a fairly big lull when their pacify spells stop. (Luclin era) They are slow even against undead. Sure,...

Jun 4, 2020
  8. kjempff replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

Gasp NO WAY !! A bot in Rathe .. on a progression server .. that never gets banned no matter how many times people report and petition ?...

Jun 4, 2020