kizant's Recent Activity

1. kizant liked Deux's post in the thread Wizards.

Wizards are on the decline in games and in the world...they literally are not feared nor get any sort of respect anymore. Town wizard was...

Oct 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM
  2. kizant replied to the thread STOP KILLING MY PET!!!.

It impacted old fashion hard drive the most but it's still a good idea to leave it on. It's well-known among computer nerds at least.

Oct 14, 2021 at 3:20 PM
  3. kizant replied to the thread Wizards.

Wizards are also good at being a delivery service. There's no parcel merchant players can summon so we should be able to run things to...

Oct 13, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  4. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

October 12, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Look to the Marketplace this month for the Feir'Dal Heritage Crate. Each crate...

Oct 13, 2021 at 7:55 AM
  5. kizant replied to the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

Yes. I would day that. Although, even if it we're true you would only have an argument for nerfing necros and not anything else.

Oct 12, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  6. kizant liked Szilent's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

I'm not in that list, I'd have included my own character's name. People like you should be ashamed of yourself Parsing was in EverQuest...

Oct 12, 2021 at 4:01 PM
  7. kizant liked Tucoh's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

I dunno, 1999? Maybe 1998?

Oct 12, 2021 at 4:01 PM
  8. kizant replied to the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

They aren't.

Oct 12, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  9. kizant liked Warpeace's post in the thread Terror of Luclin Announcement.

Its not a secret when DP puts it into a patch and everyone can download it, then view it. No tinfoil hat needed or insider trading...

Oct 12, 2021 at 6:43 AM
  10. kizant liked Sancus's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

As others have said, the situations that Wizards and Mages find themselves in are not comparable. Wizards fundamentally need help, and are...

Oct 11, 2021 at 7:13 PM
  11. kizant replied to the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

Stop grouping wizards and mages. They're completely different classes and their situations are completely different.

Oct 11, 2021 at 3:37 PM
  12. kizant liked menown's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

Realm of Insanity is a high end guild with top 10 parsing mages on a regular basis. "Git good". Sorry wizards.

Oct 11, 2021 at 3:32 PM
  13. kizant replied to the thread Anti Summoning Augments and/or AA's.

One way to get around this summoning problem is to kill the mob that's doing it.

Oct 10, 2021 at 11:10 AM
  14. kizant replied to the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

I don't know about people but I'm sure at least 2 million bots have played EQ.

Oct 9, 2021
  15. kizant replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

Going by his math if you add a bard to the group it should increase caster DPS by at least 22 times.

Oct 6, 2021
  16. kizant replied to the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

Considering that sci-fi is a genre of fantasy I don't see why anyone has a problem. Unless you're sticking to hard core sci-fi where...

Oct 6, 2021
  17. kizant replied to the thread Bigger fellowship capacity..

Fellowships are only supposed to contain 9 members. Adding even more would make no sense.

Oct 6, 2021
  18. kizant liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

No ability that Rangers have can double Magician nuke damage (either max hit or over the course of an event). Cheetah (as Szilent...

Oct 5, 2021
  19. kizant replied to the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

Poor Systemwide does all that work for us and is never appreciated.

Oct 4, 2021
  20. kizant liked Elemental's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

Toss a ranger with your wizard group and watch the dps skyrocket, no joke. Great videos btw Kizant

Oct 3, 2021
  21. kizant replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

I'd agree if Wizards were currently a DPS class.

Oct 1, 2021
  22. kizant replied to the thread Necromancer.

You mistakenly forgot to point out that necros are way better than ever after the recent upgrade/revamp. How could I not make light of...

Sep 27, 2021
  23. kizant liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 27, 2021
  24. kizant replied to the thread Necromancer.

Having to experience the glory of proliferation sooner and more often by just using your regular DoTs. The horror.

Sep 26, 2021
  25. kizant liked random_pawn00's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

Focus AA is depressing. I am still playing catch-up on the regular AA. At least it isn't a big issue (yet) for me. I am working group...

Sep 25, 2021
  26. kizant liked niente's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

Sorry about the lack of the usual 30 minute warning, it was an accident.

Sep 22, 2021
  27. kizant replied to the thread is it time for some new and exciting character models ?.

The original models are already perfect.

Sep 17, 2021
  28. kizant liked Meeko's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ and have been for ~15yrs with a few small breaks in there. I agree that it's important to understand the project you're working...

Sep 16, 2021
  29. kizant replied to the thread Do you think.

I wouldn't consider writing software as work. It's one of the most enjoyable things you can do and it's definitely way more fun than...

Sep 16, 2021
  30. kizant liked niente's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 16, 2021
  31. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread can anyone update this thread when the servers are up?.

Servers are unlocked :)

Sep 16, 2021
  32. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: September 15, 2021.

September 15, 2021 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - The Seeds of Destruction Hunter achievements should now properly...

Sep 16, 2021
  33. kizant replied to the thread Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales.

Wouldn't whales enjoy some free krill? These perk ideas seem kinda silly.

Sep 16, 2021
  34. kizant liked Triconix's post in the thread Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales.

My perks: None because buying 100% uptime player power is stupid. It's categorically destroys something you reference later: immersion....

Sep 14, 2021
  35. kizant replied to the thread Timely announcements bonus.

They should just stop communicating these entirely. If you want to know what bonuses are going on you should have to login and find out....

Sep 14, 2021
  36. kizant liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

If they were going to throw in big perks, I would have to consider my options.

Sep 14, 2021
  37. kizant liked Edward Scissorhands's post in the thread Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales.

Self-proclaimed whale proposes game-breaking perks... interesting

Sep 14, 2021
  38. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

But what if there were no Vah Shir? Surely that would make it worth playing.

Sep 14, 2021
  39. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

They don't want to start talking about EQ in those investor videos because they can't reveal anything about that new project. aka EQ3. Or...

Sep 13, 2021
  40. kizant liked Skuz's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

People keep spouting off about Krono as if they are a problem, they are the solution to a far worse problem, but people have such bloody...

Sep 13, 2021
  41. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

It would make zero sense for someone to pay $18 for something that expires in any case.

Sep 13, 2021
  42. kizant liked Svann2's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Id guess it was removed because pizza hut is just about the worst.

Sep 11, 2021
  43. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

For one thing, that's an average of 3.5% vs 4% so it's more like a 0.5% difference. Then you have to consider how SPA 124 is calculated...

Sep 10, 2021
  44. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

That's one of those items to trick people into buying something that they get almost nothing out of it. And there's really no good...

Sep 10, 2021
  45. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

No, The fact is that EQ is easy and anyone trying to "win" is already doing so with no problems. If you're taking your time to level...

Sep 9, 2021
  46. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

I guess I mean all the non-bad players.

Sep 9, 2021
  47. kizant liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Are the perks pointless or pay to win? I am confused here. Not sure how you can call something pointless and pay to win at the same...

Sep 9, 2021
  48. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

I don't see the advantage. We're all max level/AA within a week of a new expansion. None of these perks are increasing my DPS on raids....

Sep 9, 2021
  49. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

You guys must have a weird definition of "winning".

Sep 9, 2021
  50. kizant replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

Anyone calling this play to win is being kinda silly. I could see some people being interested in these but probably not the majority of...

Sep 9, 2021
  51. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

Sep 9, 2021
  52. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

September 8, 2021 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Agents of Change are now available for all-access members on all servers....

Sep 9, 2021
  53. kizant liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Several aggro related changes in the August 2021 patch are being conflated - two different aggro related exploit changes were made in the...

Sep 8, 2021
  54. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

That would actually be an improvement.

Sep 8, 2021
  55. kizant liked Beimeith's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Literally no one did this. There is not a single player report of mobs leashing/losing aggro mid-pull in the test thread, and this...

Sep 8, 2021
  56. kizant liked Skrab's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Haha it’s true, but they don’t realize people don’t want to bother with each other on Live anymore, especially when it comes to camping...

Sep 8, 2021
  57. kizant replied to the thread DPS mercs.

They want to incentivize grouping with real people. The merc DPS is going to be toward the low end on purpose and considering they don't...

Sep 7, 2021
  58. kizant liked shiftie's post in the thread Sk or Pally.

The wild thing in this discussion is that it ignores the obvious… no other class can hit melody and a social (qt/fierce) and impact...

Sep 4, 2021
  59. kizant replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

It wouldn't be very immersive to me if NPCs could fizzle.

Sep 4, 2021
  60. kizant replied to the thread DPS mercs.

I see. Good to know.

Sep 2, 2021
  61. kizant replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Rogue merc DPS is really good. It's only low if you let them get aggro a lot which forces them to stop attacking.

Sep 1, 2021
  62. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Nope. People would bring in low level alts to loot items. I zoned in at level 38. They didn't take long to change it but it was open to...

Aug 30, 2021
  63. kizant liked Biltene's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

There's a 22 page Wizard Love thread that stayed in Vet's Lounge, and wasn't moved to this forum to reduce its visibility, even though...

Aug 30, 2021
  64. kizant replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

Yeah it's just been hard getting consensus. I'd like to focus on just our burn DPS but a lot of people are worried about sustained in...

Aug 30, 2021
  65. kizant replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

You get like a 1% DPS increase for putting in a little more work. There's no combat abilities to active, you just hit auto attack. It's...

Aug 29, 2021
  66. kizant liked Yinla's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

Right now, I don't really care what they do as long as they do something to improve our DPS. Hate being out of the top 10 for short burn...

Aug 29, 2021
  67. kizant replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

It's like that for everyone and I don't see them changing it anytime soon. Especially considering they have enough problems with lag....

Aug 28, 2021
  68. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

The 300' range thing doesn't seem to work in GD in ToV. I tried pulling with a bolt from 400' away and aggro seemed to be normal. Even if I...

Aug 27, 2021
  69. kizant liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

They are either trolling, or so embittered that they are trying to tear down the only game they enjoy. They have a major self...

Aug 26, 2021
  70. kizant liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Wow, the embarrassment didn't teach you much. If you've lived on the hard side of life and had something given to you when you...

Aug 26, 2021
  71. kizant liked Axel's post in the thread Sk or Pally.

Insidious Rejection becomes instant cast, all lifetaps are close to instant cast, spear becomes instant cast, abhorrent bargain is...

Aug 26, 2021
  72. kizant liked Axel's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

How does everyone making your hard work pointless? You had a house/achievements/progression before them when it was current content....

Aug 25, 2021
  73. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

It's cool. I didn't notice.

Aug 25, 2021
  74. kizant liked Nennius's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Am I the only person here who has been more grumpy lately? I sure have. Apologies if I sounded a bit too snide.

Aug 25, 2021
  75. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Or at least I wouldn't be able to make my own tools for playing better lol.

Aug 25, 2021
  76. kizant liked Nennius's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

If you still have it, it wasn't really pointless. In any case, you will have to let your drawbridge down someday and actually connect...

Aug 25, 2021
  77. kizant liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Damn it, if only history could've taught me that taking random pot shots at large swathes of people would backfire on me.

Aug 25, 2021
  78. kizant liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Naturally enjoying a high paying profession is IRL cheat codes. Imagine if instead of enjoying smashing out code we really wanted to...

Aug 25, 2021
  79. kizant liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't mind others success, at whatever price it was to them. There's always a bigger fish. There's only one ME fish, and let's be...

Aug 25, 2021
  80. kizant liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

This one thinks that because he killed 1,000,000 boars. That he did alot of hard work. :rolleyes: B-but it took MONTHS to do that!

Aug 25, 2021
  81. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Neither are a 'problem'. You're misunderstanding what I said. If your happiness is decreased based on other people getting something...

Aug 25, 2021
  82. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Lol nice. If you get irritated because others didn't have to struggle as hard as you did then that's a you problem. You shouldn't...

Aug 25, 2021
  83. kizant liked Yinla's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I always saw these as a reminder that you took part as they were given to everyone, similar to those who keep ticket stubs to concerts,...

Aug 25, 2021
  84. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

It doesn't make it pointless because you did benefit from your hard work. Participation trophies started in the 80s. That's when I...

Aug 25, 2021
  85. kizant liked Alnitak's post in the thread Not A Bug BRD SPA 185 conflict ?.

Thank you Kizant, and thank you Sancus. I did some more up-to 860 sec long tests and collected more data. When I use the instrument in the...

Aug 24, 2021
  86. kizant replied to the thread Not A Bug BRD SPA 185 conflict ?.

For one it's likely a random value between 1% and 30% and the damage calculation is pretty complicated. You're likely only getting an...

Aug 24, 2021
  87. kizant liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

There are some mental gymnastics going on here. Every TLP has thus far lost its players at a fairly predicatable rate except for...

Aug 24, 2021
  88. kizant liked Svann2's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Maybe Im missing part of the point in all the back and forth, but we actually had it easier leveling than the new player does because...

Aug 24, 2021
  89. kizant replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Plus Fierce Eye and Quick Time. Especially Quick Time ever since it started reducing cast times of spells. Looking at some SK spells it...

Aug 24, 2021
  90. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

No. Why would your house become less nice because someone else also has one?

Aug 24, 2021
  91. kizant replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Nah and when plane of fear first opened it didn't even have a level requirement.

Aug 23, 2021
  92. kizant liked Fintank's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Spells are supplemental damage for hybrids, not their main source. Leave them out of this. This thread is weird.

Aug 22, 2021
  93. kizant liked Bigstomp's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Probably not really a fair example, but on Aaryonar clerics can put up some real impressive numbers.

Aug 22, 2021
  94. kizant replied to the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

The proc nerf impacted Mages, but yes, they were an over powered class and they're current DPS is perfectly fine compared to dot classes...

Aug 22, 2021
  95. kizant replied to the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Clerics already do enough damage. What classes are you referring to? Druids? Necros still only nuke with assert, enchanters still...

Aug 22, 2021
  96. kizant replied to the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Only an idiotic cleric would enter this conversation. A wizard with poor nukes is only comparable to a cleric with poor heals.

Aug 22, 2021
  97. kizant replied to the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Wizards are the only class significantly behind where they should be right now. There is no problem with "nukes". That's such a silly...

Aug 22, 2021
  98. kizant liked Warpeace's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

I don't think "ALL" classes really need their nukes bumped up. Some classes are making a killing on the DoT's and no reason to raise...

Aug 22, 2021
  99. kizant replied to the thread Orcs not Mezzing in ToV.

You never could mez restless orcs in velks from what I remember.

Aug 21, 2021
  100. kizant replied to the thread Types of EQ Groups.

Are you saying that top tier raiders are the worst of the bunch? Maybe it's just confusing song selection....

Aug 21, 2021
  101. kizant liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Confirmed Still getting spammed.

Thank you to everyone who provided information. The issue was able to be reproduced and is now being tracked internally.

Aug 20, 2021
  102. kizant liked Szilent's post in the thread Sk or Pally.

no it hasn't. what a nonsense claim.

Aug 19, 2021
  103. kizant replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

It's not needed because there's already an alternative that does the job better.

Aug 19, 2021
  104. kizant liked Sancus's post in the thread The perfect synergized groups for raids?.

It does, but it only focuses a single tick of the fire DoT in the highest debuff slot on the mob, so its impact is relatively small....

Aug 19, 2021
  105. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Maybe people will actually report bugs now where NPCs get stuck in bad locations.

Aug 18, 2021
  106. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: August 18, 2021.

August 18, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Corrected an issue where many Scars of Velious quest items were not flagged...

Aug 18, 2021
  107. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sure! They should let your DoTs spread to the next nearest target when the mob dies.

Aug 18, 2021
  108. kizant liked bobokatt's post in the thread BURNS: When to click AAs and Clickies?.

Thank you for that Kizant. In my mind I left OUT the "counters" or at least forgot to mention or factor that in. Cheers.

Aug 18, 2021
  109. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

And that's a newer feature which made sense. It wasn't fair that you don't get the most out of your swarm pets. Especially for mages...

Aug 18, 2021
  110. kizant liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Of course it is possible for them to add a command to have them stop attacking, the question is if that is something they want to...

Aug 18, 2021
  111. kizant liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

Unfortunately here is the issue. We can make the spell that is cast by the proc only land on elementals. Our current spell system cannot...

Aug 17, 2021
  112. kizant replied to the thread BURNS: When to click AAs and Clickies?.

Your burns will effect any DoT currently running. So, yeah, you may want to load up a bunch of DoTs first before clicking some of your...

Aug 17, 2021
  113. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Most people probably think of a zerg swarm. The devs probably looked at a thesaurus and saw that host is a synonym for swarm but who...

Aug 17, 2021
  114. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nope. They're supposed just mindlessly swarm. That's kinda how they got the name.

Aug 17, 2021
  115. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They have to differentiate a swarm pet from a regular pet somehow. Either attack or die is probably the only options that make sense.

Aug 17, 2021
  116. kizant replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

The only buffs a wizard needs is clarity, improved familiar, levitate, shield of destiny, restless focus, and skelly illusion. You can...

Aug 16, 2021
  117. kizant liked Szilent's post in the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

That players feel a dependence on buffs seems to me a problem to be solved.

Aug 16, 2021
  118. kizant replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Some of you people are so dense. There's no rule against using auto-repeat functionality. Just go read the rules. This isn't complicated....

Aug 16, 2021
  119. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

It makes sense to have some items like these on vendors to make tradeskills less annoying but only if they can't be easily exploited in...

Aug 15, 2021
  120. kizant liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

Yes, it was a bug from what our intent was in the July patch. Upon evaluating the bug, we decided that we should remove the item from all...

Aug 15, 2021
  121. kizant liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That may just be why only a hanful are b**ching so badly, everyone else was playing in the spirit of the game. I can see a tiny few...

Aug 15, 2021
  122. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hardly. I'm actually confident they'll attempt to address Wizard issues. It just won't happen instantly and I don't expect it to....

Aug 14, 2021
  123. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If your argument is that there will now be one less way to cheese your way around a DT mechanic while doing level appropriate content...

Aug 14, 2021
  124. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Both. It sounds like you either don't know how to pull or don't know how to tank. Maybe post in the tank forum for some advice.

Aug 13, 2021
  125. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The taunt fix is good and so are the mez changes to a couple key named. The complainers are just outing themselves as people to never ever...

Aug 13, 2021
  126. kizant liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I really don't get the problem. Other than no longer being able to target a mob, taunt from the other side of the wall to remain out of...

Aug 13, 2021
  127. kizant liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Good solo spot for 16 wizard?.

nothing beats the ZEM in PC though Kiz.. and, I'm a tradeskill fiend.. so I like all of the TS supplies that drop on Luclin

Aug 13, 2021
  128. kizant liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Good solo spot for 16 wizard?.

mischief is in kunark...

Aug 12, 2021
  129. kizant replied to the thread Good solo spot for 16 wizard?.

Unrest is always the best. Luclin is for newbies. :(

Aug 12, 2021
  130. kizant liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Thank you to everyone who provided information. The issue was able to be reproduced and is now being tracked internally.

Aug 11, 2021
  131. kizant liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Red TLP.

No.

Aug 11, 2021
  132. kizant replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The rat ear change is a good one. Glad to see they stuck with it.

Aug 11, 2021
  133. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

August 10, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Corrected an issue where many Scars of Velious quest items were not flagged as...

Aug 10, 2021
  134. kizant liked Scornfire's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Lol. If I don't get caught stealing candy from the convenience store does that mean it's allowed? If the owners are confronted about...

Aug 6, 2021
  135. kizant liked Scornfire's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

[IMG]

Aug 6, 2021
  136. kizant liked niente's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021
  137. kizant liked Absor's post in the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

Hang on there! Are you saying I didn't start as a player first! Do I have to show you my beta discs! Sheesh.

Aug 5, 2021
  138. kizant replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Why wouldn't an escort have high self worth? They're just as worthy as any other decent person.

Aug 2, 2021
  139. kizant replied to the thread Wizardmana.

Maybe they should remove manasong, clarity, and modrods.

Jul 29, 2021
  140. kizant replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

You're making the bigger assumption here.

Jul 27, 2021
  141. kizant liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

The hotfix only affects new zones. So static zones (like Plane of Knowledge) won't be fixed until the server is restarted. But if you...

Jul 27, 2021
  142. kizant replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

Because it's most commonly associated with one individual among non German speaking people.

Jul 27, 2021
  143. kizant replied to the thread Which necro focus AAs to prioritize?.

Yes

Jul 27, 2021
  144. kizant liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: July 26, 2021.

July 26, 2021 _____________________ *** UI *** - Corrected an issue where DoTs displayed negative healing, and heal over time messages...

Jul 26, 2021
  145. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Spelling Concern with Hunter of Sverag.

Based on the July 21 Patch notes, the below concern was not addressed. Prophecy of Ro: Hunter of Sverag, Stronghold of Rage "Chieftan...

Jul 26, 2021
  146. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Target(s) from Hunter of Blackfeather Roost.

THE SERPENT'S SPINE: Hunter of Blackfeather Roost a violent harpy a harpy explorer (This MOB was removed with the patch, but it did...

Jul 26, 2021
  147. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Target(s) from Meldrath's Magnificent Mansion.

Based on the July 21 Patch notes, the below concern was not addressed. THE SECRETS OF FAYDWER: Hunter of Meldrath's Magnificent Mansion...

Jul 26, 2021
  148. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Target(s) that should NOT be included with Hunter of Ruined City of Dranik.

Based on the July 21 Patch notes, the below concern was not addressed. Omens of War: Hunter of the Ruined City of Dranik a Dragorn...

Jul 26, 2021
  149. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Target(s) that should not be included with Hunter of The Bloodfields.

Based on the July 21 Patch notes, the below concern was not addressed. Omens of War: Hunter of The Bloodfields a noc slaveguard - This...

Jul 26, 2021
  150. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Target(s) that should NOT be included with Hunter of Muramite Proving Grounds.

Omens of War: Hunter of Muramite Proving Grounds a Dragorn Tactician This NPC drops a quest item "Glimmer Signet." It does not drop any...

Jul 26, 2021
  151. kizant liked Skuz's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Nobody is saying that. But if the amount of testing is not enough for you and you want it to be more, then roll up your sleeves...

Jul 25, 2021
  152. kizant replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

After seeing how many people are crying/depending on these things I think they should be removed from vendors permanently.

Jul 25, 2021
  153. kizant replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

I'm sure some devs do browse the forums to see what people are talking about and it's important that they do. Many of the devs don't play...

Jul 24, 2021
  154. kizant replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

No, using my logic, you would just report these simple bugs with the understanding that sh*t happens and just wait patiently for the...

Jul 23, 2021
  155. kizant replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

I'd say it's a little more difficult than crying about things that don't matter.

Jul 23, 2021
  156. kizant replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

I don't think TL to our bind point makes sense and only 1 group TL to bind is plenty. People need to learn to run and not rely on us for...

Jul 23, 2021
  157. kizant replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Not a lot of testing happens on Test. The patch was on there for a week. Plus these are some incredibly minor issues that I'm sure will be...

Jul 23, 2021
  158. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

Nobody seems to catch anything on Test anymore. Although, I wouldn't expect anyone to notice rat ears on vendors. Such a useless thing.

Jul 22, 2021
  159. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

The negative healing for a dot is obviously just a bug. Thinking it's deliberate is kinda silly.

Jul 22, 2021
  160. kizant liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

Yup, I responded without properly reading, I'm only human. It's been confirmed by our QA team as a bug and we're tracking it internally.

Jul 22, 2021
  161. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

It'll be okay friend.

Jul 22, 2021
  162. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Hunter for Zhisza, the Shissar Sanctuary.

As directed by DEV RATALTHOR, this is one of several posts in reference to the GoD to UF Hunter achievements concerns (bugs) (rather than...

Jul 22, 2021
  163. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Hunter for Gyrospire Beza.

As directed by DEV RATALTHOR, this is one of several posts in reference to the GoD to UF Hunter achievements concerns (bugs) (rather than...

Jul 22, 2021
  164. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Missing Hunter for The Devastation.

Jul 22, 2021
  165. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Hunter for Gyrospire Zeka.

Jul 22, 2021
  166. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Missing Target(s) from Hunter of Riwwi.

Deleted -- ignore. Sorry. reposted with correct title.

Jul 22, 2021
  167. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Internally Missing Target(s) from Hunter of Riwwi.

Jul 22, 2021
  168. kizant liked Froglok's post in the thread Fixed Missing Target(s) from Hunter of Kod'Taz.

Jul 22, 2021
  169. kizant liked Piznut's post in the thread SolA spear trap.

I actually wish traps like this did more damage to make the zone more interesting. Sol B always disappointed me that the huge rock slab...

Jul 21, 2021
  170. kizant liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

Ways to know lag is super bad on raids: the mechanics don't really do anything. That white aura of banishment? Oops. Which dev...

Jul 21, 2021
  171. kizant liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

This is 99% of the devs trying to test our bug reports. When you're in a lag-free environment you'll never see things like this....

Jul 21, 2021
  172. kizant liked urbanbo70's post in the thread Do you guys actually play with new character models on?.

I will never understand this, the old models are so much better. If you have never played with old on, I highly advise trying it. This is...

Jul 21, 2021
  173. kizant liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2021
  174. kizant liked strongbus's post in the thread Race for Zerker.

ya but a 2hander for a dwarf is a just a 1hander for the other races.

Jul 21, 2021
  175. kizant replied to the thread SolA spear trap.

This just makes me like my favorite zone even more.

Jul 20, 2021
  176. kizant liked Dre.'s post in the thread SolA spear trap.

Pretty nasty trap in Solusek's Eye. Normally a lvl 30ish zone, the 30-point spear trap that is usually not dangerous (other than breaking...

Jul 20, 2021
  177. kizant replied to the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

It's nice to see bugs like these getting addressed.

Jul 20, 2021
  178. kizant liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021
  179. kizant replied to the thread Race for Zerker.

Dwarves are the only decent option.

Jul 20, 2021
  180. kizant liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - New Bugs Only.

This should be fixed for Live (and will go out to Test next week).

Jul 20, 2021
  181. kizant liked Raiena's post in the thread Fixed Trial of Flames in PoJustice.

Have tried on several accounts and several characters to request the Trial of Flames in Plane of Justice on the Cazic-Thule server. The...

Jul 19, 2021
  182. kizant replied to the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

Happened during first raid. The lag was bad so I had to spam click to get Improved Twincast to activate. Then when it did it didn't have...

Jul 19, 2021
  183. kizant replied to the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

The main way to get this to happen requires you to test with simulated server lag like we have during a raid. I'll try to make a video of...

Jul 19, 2021
  184. kizant replied to the thread Which necro focus AAs to prioritize?.

Yeah. You can't stack multiple versions of wounds anymore so it's treated like any other spell.

Jul 19, 2021