Kiras's Recent Activity

1. Kiras liked solleck's post in the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

Margator the Slow She starts with a very slow attack speed, but gains speed over time. If allowed to gather enough speed she will impart...

Apr 3, 2024
  2. Kiras posted a new thread.

Pal'lomen raid achivement question

How exactly does the interrupt thing work for Margator in the raid version of Pal'lomen? Trying to do it with precision, not brute force...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Kiras replied to the thread Info Needed Frequent CTD since the new client 4/1/24.

Updating drivers from the one on 1/17/24 to 3/17/24 (newest one) might have helped. I haven't crashed for 30 mins now.

Apr 3, 2024
  4. Kiras posted a new thread.

Info Needed Frequent CTD since the new client 4/1/24

Server: The Rathe Character: Kiras Raiding Monday 4/1/24 everything was normal, no crashes. I saw a systemwide message about a new client...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 2, 2024
  5. Kiras replied to the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

I like to do level 5 in Warrens at the zone in area, then have a cleric make trains using viral reverse DS.

Mar 16, 2024
  6. Kiras liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Kiras replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Yeah, it's way darker now even with the new slider set at 100%. It also appears that EQ overrode the gamma on my computer in windowed mode,...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Kiras liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

This game is now too dark, none of the sliders people say to use work. Advanced lighting does 1 of 2 things, either nothing or blows the...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Kiras replied to the thread Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin.

I found this one out myself too when I was all excited to add a proc, not realizing that it would remove the range slot. :( In general, I...

Jan 1, 2024
  10. Kiras liked Vividor's post in the thread Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin.

No idea if it works as intended or it is a bug but when you convert this into Reactive Goliath's Amphibian Skin it losts range slot. It...

Jan 1, 2024
  11. Kiras liked Marton's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

This is the most annoying task in LS. Either change how the mobs spawn or make conquerors from Final Fugue mission give kill credits...

Dec 9, 2023