KimchiGoddess's Recent Activity

1. KimchiGoddess replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

That's literally not the reason, it was already posted in the thread lol.

Nov 26, 2023
  2. KimchiGoddess replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

I've been a guide in the guide program twice, both before and after the lawsuit that stopped volunteers from "working" as it...

Nov 26, 2023
  3. KimchiGoddess liked Weehealer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Agree that this wet blanket statement should’ve come from someone higher up the food chain. Jchan showing massive lack of leadership over...

Nov 25, 2023
  4. KimchiGoddess liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

an overall comment. This issue had been going on for some days before Thanksgiving and could have been responded to before the holiday....

Nov 25, 2023
  5. KimchiGoddess liked taliefer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

They absolutely did NOT respond with any kind of urgency and gravity. That is one of the most absurd responses I have ever seen. And to...

Nov 25, 2023
  6. KimchiGoddess liked KushallaFV's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

JChan really needs to step up and show some leadership, and stop being so invisible. It’s not good leadership to let your staff take the...

Nov 25, 2023
  7. KimchiGoddess liked Skuz's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not your fault the message was late. However it is a bit more than a day late & a dollar short, I am pretty sure the team are by now...

Nov 25, 2023
  8. KimchiGoddess liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

This is why arguing with stupid people is bad. "Post a video" Posts Video "No that doesn't count." "Why not?" "Cuz it's damaging to my...

Nov 25, 2023
  9. KimchiGoddess liked Randomized's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Ah yes, because people run to the store to buy another monitor or two and extra keyboards and keypads amd set it up in a distance way on...

Nov 25, 2023
  10. KimchiGoddess liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Since we're all here, can we get a video of you "effectively" playing a single character?

Nov 25, 2023
  11. KimchiGoddess replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

You aren't owed anything. If you want that, then go use google and youtube and find it yourself. No one is obligated to produce...

Nov 19, 2023
  12. KimchiGoddess replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

It's almost like no one cares that you think something completely possible is only doable by cheating.

Nov 19, 2023
  13. KimchiGoddess liked jeskola's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

You already knew this,.you show up every 3 years to rant about it. Just stick to P99 or project quarm and do some breathing exercises.

Nov 19, 2023