Kijari's Recent Activity

1. Kijari liked Direfist's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a way we can have the Character transfer to other accounts we own again ?

Jan 17, 2024
  2. Kijari liked Makma's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance that you guys would be looking into clerics being able to do damage. Right now the best way to do damage as a cleric is...

Jan 17, 2024
  3. Kijari liked Nennius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance of getting a dual invis potion? Perhaps player made.

Jan 17, 2024
  4. Kijari liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Kijari liked Gnomie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many down-sides? As it stands, there...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Kijari liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Kijari liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Kijari liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Kijari liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Kijari liked SuinegOne's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would it be possible to bring back player made/designed items for a guild to pay to make their own livery for their whole group? As a...

Jan 17, 2024