Kialya's Recent Activity

1. Kialya liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 18, 2024
  2. Kialya replied to the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

Ditto. Pal'Lomen is especially bad. I have to crank up my monitor to eye-bleeding brightness to see in that zone :(

Mar 18, 2024
  3. Kialya liked Axxius's post in the thread Confirmed 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 18, 2024
  4. Kialya replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Suggest you like the other posts saying the same thing.

Mar 18, 2024
  5. Kialya liked Chantee's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I am on the step where you right click the Leave of Absence in the empty room. I went with a group of friends. Each of them was able to...

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Kialya liked Kiazel's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sat Mar 16 23:06:31 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games Location:...

Mar 18, 2024
  7. Kialya liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Kialya liked Scorshe's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Several guildmates had similar issues even when boxing. They tried using a persona and it worked right away. One already had a persona on...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Kialya liked Tallie's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Same here as far as the note not clicking.

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Kialya liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Mar 17 22:05:09 2024 Character: Level 125 Bard (Main) Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided Location:...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Kialya liked Jakban's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Was doing the 25th Anniversary quest called Chasing What Not Real and is at the part where i was in the empty meeting room in Crescent...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Kialya replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Click "like" on the other posts which are saying the same thing.

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Kialya liked Skyzul's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I clicked the Leave of Absence in the empty room. It casted. Nothing happened. The quest did not update. I can no longer click this Leave...

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Kialya liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Updated Mind your steepe (Stll testing for more mobs FYI)

Jan 17, 2024
  15. Kialya liked Skecpa's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 20, 2023
  16. Kialya liked Vekaras's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate.

Finding the drop rate on these is pitifully low. I went after Lashvines (Timorous Falls) and Treants (Unkempt Woods) for an hour and saw...

Dec 20, 2023
  17. Kialya posted a new thread.

Rallosian Spellslinger has abnormally increased hitpoints?

These mobs take 2 or 3x longer to kill even then the yellow mobs.

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 16, 2023
  18. Kialya liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 10, 2023
  19. Kialya liked Marton's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

This is the most annoying task in LS. Either change how the mobs spawn or make conquerors from Final Fugue mission give kill credits...

Dec 10, 2023
  20. Kialya liked Razzy's post in the thread Find for Small Glowing Fear Shard.

[IMG] Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Mon Oct 09 16:47:22 2023 Character: Level 90 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Oct 13, 2023