Kelset's Recent Activity

1. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Necropolis (COV) the best zone in the expansion.

That’s where I snared him. Ran back to the water with a cleric and DA. I snared/FD with necro but there are other variations like root...

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:16 AM
  2. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Also: Game Update Notes: April 17, 2019 | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com) *** Spells *** - Damage-over-time spells once again display...

Jan 14, 2021
  3. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Maybe this? Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com) *** Spells *** - NPCs will now...

Jan 14, 2021
  4. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Just a general comment on this bug in the Tower of Frozen Shadow and the large trains to the zone in, not which effect triggered it.

Jan 11, 2021
  5. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

I had to make a few apologies after evac'ing from the upper floors and killing people at the zone line. :/

Jan 11, 2021
  6. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Beacon of the Righteous AA and Hallowed Lodestar as well, both agro over time as Lubianx mentioned. Crippling Slicer did not appear to...

Jan 11, 2021
  7. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Thanks for the reply Niente. Fervent Audacity and Protest for Honor both do it. Re-agro after evac, rez or enchanter memblur effects. I can...

Jan 11, 2021
  8. Kelset replied to the thread Agro after rez or evac.

Maybe crippling slicer then because it happens when I'm not engaged. Thanks for the reply.

Jan 11, 2021
  9. Kelset posted a new thread.

Agro after rez or evac

A specific character, Cracon - Bristlebane, is getting agro after being rezzed or after an evac. No one else in the group gets the agro,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 11, 2021
  10. Kelset replied to the thread Merry Christmas!.

Merry Christmas all, may Santa bring you double XP and rare drops!

Dec 25, 2020
  11. Kelset replied to the thread Maximum Echo.

Wow, very cool of you to put this up.

Dec 20, 2020
  12. Kelset replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Interesting and thanks for the information. After looking at this I compared my group geared Paladin who has 7891 mitigation and 3588...

Dec 20, 2020
  13. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Thanks, will keep at it.

Dec 18, 2020
  14. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Thanks for the clarification Absor. As a non-raider its nice to know the target is to be doable by us even if extra gear is required. Look...

Dec 17, 2020
  15. Kelset replied to the thread Back after a several year break. Looking for advice..

I'd also double check to make sure you AA autogrant is checked on to get AA's through EOK automatically granted to your level. The box is...

Dec 17, 2020
  16. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Cadman, curious on your group make-up and any suggestions for the other missions? Thanks

Dec 17, 2020
  17. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Are the aura in the same position mission to mission or do they move around? Curious if you can pre-position this prior the orbs...

Dec 16, 2020
  18. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Necropolis (COV) the best zone in the expansion.

I used a cleric with DA to agro and snare/feign'd with necro, that worked. I think I could do the same DA/root/evac/campfire with the...

Dec 14, 2020
  19. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Necropolis (COV) the best zone in the expansion.

Hehe just found out what you mean and haven't beaten it yet. Part of the issue for me is I burn through all my wizards mana and can't...

Dec 14, 2020
  20. Kelset replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

If EQ has taught us anything, especially in the last expansion, it's how to beat on dead things.... Count me in for a few transfers with...

Dec 12, 2020
  21. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Necropolis (COV) the best zone in the expansion.

Doing DN now and enjoying it. The see invis, even with dual invis, is a challenge since you have to cross the same path a few times. I'm...

Dec 12, 2020
  22. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

That's typically how I approach these types of missions, particularly I go heavy on the Enchanter runes. I I need to work on a better...

Dec 11, 2020
  23. Kelset replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I'm curious, has anyone on the dev side ever said what the target tuning is? I can do Zland on a pure burn for my group in group ToV T1-T3...

Dec 11, 2020
  24. Kelset replied to the thread Illogical.

The next part you have to kill the live Othmir...we're basically The Black Company working for shineys and box clicks!

Dec 9, 2020
  25. Kelset replied to the thread COV comments....

It's the only reason I bought it, not happy if this is the case.

Dec 8, 2020
  26. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

He didn't, hence the question mark on automation. Although, automating the movement of gear is probably a TOS violation so never mind :)

Dec 4, 2020
  27. Kelset replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Workflow, automated?

Dec 4, 2020
  28. Kelset replied to the thread Passing of a longtime EQ player.

Sorry for your loss, may the positive memories outweigh the pain in your heart.

Nov 30, 2020
  29. Kelset replied to the thread Going from 4 to 6 box..

Using a key broadcaster I 5-box with Pal, Enc, Cleric, Wiz, Wiz and will have the caster as a merc. If I were to add a 6th class it would...

Sep 3, 2020