Kegwell's Recent Activity

1. Kegwell liked Ozon's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Please leave the Anni raid in all year. As for anni loot, leave that as is (I assume its T2 LS +5%, probably 2-3 slots), and add in Valiant...

Mar 27, 2024
  2. Kegwell liked Orablast's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I normally avoid threads like this when I start a new game, but Everquest will never be a new game for me, I haven't played since 2012. My...

Mar 23, 2024
  3. Kegwell liked Bilderov's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

So far, it feels like I've been invited to my own birthday party, and am expected to pay for my own presents. Wasn't this celebration...

Mar 2, 2024
  4. Kegwell liked fransisco's post in the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

Guilds that race to beat all the raids first are missing out. They skip all the loot and focus on "being first" when no one will even...

Feb 27, 2024
  5. Kegwell replied to the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

The BEST show on TV! TY Fading,

Feb 26, 2024
  6. Kegwell liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Feb 26, 2024
  7. Kegwell liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

[IMG] Hello Norrathians! I just wanted to give an update about a huge trip that I'm wrapping up. I conducted interviews with Jenn Chan,...

Feb 19, 2024
  8. Kegwell liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Get Rid of eqclient.ini.

When the game starts up, check if the following files exist: graphics.ini account.ini If they both do not exist, do the following: Check...

Jan 22, 2024
  9. Kegwell liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

New anniversary stuff happens every year...take that out. Extra Life stuff happens every year...take that out. Champion's festival is...

Jan 21, 2024
  10. Kegwell replied to the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Players should be able to fix this....enjoy the weekend...

Jan 20, 2024
  11. Kegwell liked Angahran's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Really? And how many people are quite happily playing modern games, with far higher requirements on these laptops?

Jan 19, 2024
  12. Kegwell replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I have 2 windows 10 laptop PCs that are unplayable.

Jan 19, 2024
  13. Kegwell replied to the thread Brightness / Gamma.

not gonna buy 2 new pc's so i can continue to "true box" which is required on tlp's to play alts on

Jan 19, 2024
  14. Kegwell liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024
  15. Kegwell liked Lodestar's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

DX12 has downsides and challenges that DX11 doesn't. DX11 is superior in the context of Everquest as already confirmed by the devs....

Jan 19, 2024
  16. Kegwell replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Directx 11 released in ......... 2009........

Jan 18, 2024
  17. Kegwell replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

What about being able to see in darker zones?

Jan 18, 2024
  18. Kegwell replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

if you look at promo screen shots from DPG of the new expansion, it isn't all dark...

Jan 18, 2024
  19. Kegwell replied to the thread Gamma.

I guess it's not a bug, we need to get all the other software developers to change their gamma settings so we can play eq and use our...

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Kegwell replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

lets pray some player can somehow fix it since the devs say too bad. The only way might be a loss in revenue. Giving it a few days,...

Jan 18, 2024
  21. Kegwell liked Goober's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Not happy about that response. Bout to unsub 6 accounts right freaking now. Why are you messing with BASIC features like gamma? Your...

Jan 18, 2024
  22. Kegwell liked Teferri's post in the thread Bring back gamma, and let me delete my persona.

I know, I know. Patch day, everyone is going to complain. However, I have to complain, that in order to be able to see in game now I have...

Jan 17, 2024
  23. Kegwell replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

THE HARDEST PART OF LS IS SEEING (WITHOUT A WAY TO ADJUST GAMMA)

Jan 17, 2024
  24. Kegwell replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

unplayable on 2 of 3 accounts / computers. No use in keeping subscription if I can't see in game to play. Utter sillyness.

Jan 17, 2024
  25. Kegwell liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

This episode was a lot of fun to put together, but also a LOT of work! I hope you all enjoy! [media] Thanks for watching! Fading

Jan 6, 2024
  26. Kegwell liked Hobs's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This feature as is does not appeal to me at all in any way. Like a lot of the players I have numerous alts and boxes across several...

Dec 21, 2023
  27. Kegwell liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 2, 2023
  28. Kegwell liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

From breaking the internet when EQ launched, to helping children and their families, EverQuest and Darkpaw Games continue to change the...

Nov 4, 2023
  29. Kegwell liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

You get 40+ slot bags for hunters, that you will then stick in bags because you don't need anymore bags.

Oct 29, 2023
  30. Kegwell liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Hopefully the "shared achievements" will use 3-state checkboxes... ☑ You earned the achievement on this persona ☒ You earned this...

Oct 29, 2023