Keella's Recent Activity

1. Keella liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

For me, it's 100% the bag space. I even purchased 40 slot bags but it's still a clusterf*ck.

Mar 16, 2024
  2. Keella liked HerdingCats's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is exactly why the concept of personas just failed for me. There seems to be a direct contradiction of concepts. For example,...

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Keella liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Without derailing too hard, I agree if people could be WoodElf Beastlords, it would be even more enticing. That combo is so far off...

Mar 16, 2024
  4. Keella liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want to bring up Wood-Elf Beastlords quickly without derailing the thread. I think that Daybreak should add Wood-Elf Beastlords in...

Mar 16, 2024
  5. Keella liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Nah, skip the whole they can only have this or that spell. Make it simple. Put the beast class spell vendors that are already in game in...

Mar 16, 2024
  6. Keella liked Sakuraba's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Wouldn't mind it, tbh. Berserker is a DPS class I've always been a bit curious about, but my own attempts at leveling one on live have been...

Mar 16, 2024
  7. Keella liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I cannot think of a good reason to deny this request. If Daybreak adds in Beastlords and Zerkers with minimal changes, then what can a...

Mar 16, 2024
  8. Keella liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Hate the message, love the meme

Mar 16, 2024
  9. Keella liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 16, 2024
  10. Keella liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

One of the few things that I want : beast and zerkers from the start. I’m fully OK being stuck with a mith-2hander or whatever as a...

Mar 16, 2024
  11. Keella liked Willport's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I always want to play BL, but fall off before lucin comes out. Id love for them to be released at start even without epics.

Mar 16, 2024
  12. Keella liked Yinla's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

No beast till luclin V beast with no epic or minor quests. I'm going to go beast in classic everytime. At least I can get some work on the...

Mar 16, 2024
  13. Keella liked Crabman's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Pet/charm classes are much stronger in classic because of overall item quality but bsts would still be the worst of the 4. They have a...

Mar 16, 2024
  14. Keella liked Kahna's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I have my doubts on their OP status. Their pets fall off quickly after 30 or so and even with procs are not OP in the 50-60 range....

Mar 16, 2024
  15. Keella liked Arclyte's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

That's his point though, is it wise (or fair) to add an obviously OP class to the game when classes like Rogue and Pally go untouched?...

Mar 16, 2024
  16. Keella liked PriestofDiscord's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

At this point in the games life I think it's a good idea for them to roll this out, as mentioned before here they can then use that as a...

Mar 16, 2024
  17. Keella liked Kiaro's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yup, ridiculously they even change the name of the warrior PoG armor, so that berserkers could have "Berserker" armor (Which is what the...

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Keella liked Demetri's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Hah, I honestly didn't realize they had been backfilled for SoV - I would've said "don't bother adding it for them" thinking it hadn't...

Mar 16, 2024
  19. Keella liked Manafasto's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yes, please add BZK/BST at launch within classic.

Mar 16, 2024
  20. Keella liked Kahna's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Comments on the forums are rarely, if ever, the driving force behind choices. As for the Planar/Velious armor. The amount of work...

Mar 16, 2024
  21. Keella liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 16, 2024
  22. Keella liked Trevalon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All your gonna accomplish is them not doing it. Once you've been around as long as some us have, you come to find out that you take...

Mar 16, 2024
  23. Keella liked jeskola's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Note to Ham n Chan Take some risks

Mar 16, 2024
  24. Keella liked Trevalon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ngreth. Do it man. Everyone will be fine with no Velious armor and not getting their epics till Luclin/GoD. This is somethign that should...

Mar 16, 2024
  25. Keella liked Fideles's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If people are made aware of the shortcomings of these classes at launch and still want them, then more power to 'em.

Mar 16, 2024
  26. Keella liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What this thread should be about is, we want the classes and are ok with this. The epics are such a small part of what makes the...

Mar 16, 2024
  27. Keella liked Aziuno's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

For a company that continually takes risks year after year on TLP rulesets, it blows my mind they won't budge on this basic of a request....

Mar 16, 2024
  28. Keella liked Dre.'s post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Dropping Beastlords into classic is probably OP. Restricting them to in-era Shaman spells is probably ok. Berserkers totally fine.

Mar 16, 2024
  29. Keella liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 16, 2024
  30. Keella liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ench, Mage, Necro and Monk are bonkers type of strong in early era as well though. So lets' just add in what we wanna play <3

Mar 16, 2024
  31. Keella liked kain200's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I'd definitely love these classes at launch. Add a small warning box popup or something that says "These classes do not have certain quests...

Mar 16, 2024
  32. Keella liked Delphwind's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Honestly, even if it unbalances the game, I think it would make a very attractive ruleset that would bring back a good percentage of...

Mar 16, 2024
  33. Keella liked Demetri's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Speaking to a BST savvy friend, those proc spells are a non-issue unless they get moved as only the earliest and most resisted is a...

Mar 16, 2024
  34. Keella liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

It boils down to why not. Worse thing is they don't have as many options, and PoSky is basically worthless for them. Best thing is you...

Mar 16, 2024
  35. Keella liked Arclyte's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Been looking over the BST spell list for "Classic" and most of it seems fair. Their healing looks like it would be better than Ranger but...

Mar 16, 2024
  36. Keella liked Cfuson's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah i saw that in the ama and the people who have been asking for this have generally been fine with not having epics or quests until...

Mar 16, 2024
  37. Keella liked Bartholomo's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

agreed. I don't even play these classes in era but it would be nice to see a change of pace, it also changes the amount of people rolling...

Mar 16, 2024
  38. Keella liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 16, 2024
  39. Keella liked Leorium's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

+1 - Let people play the class they want. They won't care and they will understand that BST/Ber won't have epics, quests and maybe...

Mar 16, 2024
  40. Keella replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Progression would still take place. And while the devs see these 2 clases as expansion content there are very good arguments why they...

Mar 16, 2024
  41. Keella liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

painfully, I was hoping XP would be moved back on mobs but it doesn't seem thats doable. I also created a new toon this expansion so...

Mar 16, 2024
  42. Keella liked Yinla's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I will be using the benefits personas bring on the next TLP. I cannot be a beastlord at launch so I will be getting flags and keys on...

Mar 16, 2024
  43. Keella replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Personas DO at the very worst let you swap classes a little bit less painlessly than starting over from scratch, which thus far is...

Mar 16, 2024
  44. Keella liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Who are you trying to fool? It is an extremely flawed system, that has *zero* benefits over alts. You talk about the potential for...

Mar 16, 2024
  45. Keella liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

At least that's over quickly. Every day I see a returning player who wants to "catch up" and sometimes even the occasional newbie...

Mar 16, 2024
  46. Keella liked Nobildus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Signed in to say that I was excited for the AMA and glad they followed through despite the responses. I made my character back in 2000, I...

Mar 16, 2024
  47. Keella liked Zeroi's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

A quick search of the forums and googling shows a very clearly slanted desire for a feasible way to level personas. The dev team from...

Mar 16, 2024
  48. Keella liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How is it every other MMORPG and MMO-lite, can exist without lockout timers for group dungeons? Why is chest loot a concern? It's...

Mar 16, 2024
  49. Keella liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 16, 2024
  50. Keella liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 16, 2024
  51. Keella liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Tell me more how to solo missions =) Or take on 15 ratman at lvl 116 solo in CoV Quest. Game is based on old system where there...

Mar 16, 2024
  52. Keella liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Step 1: Level a Druid/Wizard to the desired level for ports. Step 2: Level a Bard to whatever level for double invis. Step 3: Level a...

Mar 16, 2024
  53. Keella liked Grimblekin's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1. If persona's are considered alts by many other aspects, why do they still share lockout timers with the main persona? 2. Bag space...

Mar 16, 2024
  54. Keella liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

[IMG] Purpose of this question was to point out the barrier of entry for new/returning players. This doesn't seem to be a concern of the...

Mar 16, 2024
  55. Keella liked Zeelot's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The answers here don't give much hope for positive future improvements/direction for the game. It seems very apparent that the company just...

Mar 16, 2024
  56. Keella liked Cuzon's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Am I missing something? I cant seem to find where this question / answer is. It seems the devs really like the idea of the persona...

Mar 16, 2024
  57. Keella liked Flexin's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I suppose a 'thank you' for answering the questions is in order. So...thanks. Some of the answers are hard to swallow though. Obviously the...

Mar 16, 2024
  58. Keella liked Quatreh's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I m sorry but it isn t: Disconcerting discipline AND Mangling discipline are still on same timer

Mar 16, 2024
  59. Keella liked Barraind's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 16, 2024
  60. Keella replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Interesting conflict of stated aims here: And yet the current levelling path of Personas from 115 onwards not only encourages but...

Mar 16, 2024
  61. Keella replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Put all of the "Longer Unlock" fans on a TLP & there will maybe, possibly, be enough of them for one US EST guild. Is that enough to...

Feb 3, 2024
  62. Keella liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

If you think attrition is bad on normal TLPs, wait till you see what happens when there are longer expansion unlocks

Feb 3, 2024
  63. Keella liked jiri_'s post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

Oakwynd will be Vulaked. It will continue to exist, but there will be no point in playing on it compared to all other servers. My...

Jan 31, 2024
  64. Keella liked Krizem's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I used to be in the longer unlock camp, but I realize now after a couple TLPs that the majority will still race to max level and you end up...

Jan 31, 2024
  65. Keella liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Well said - have bolded and underlined to highlight a point the slower unlock folks just don't seem to be able to grasp...

Jan 31, 2024
  66. Keella liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

So, do Naggy/vox a year later, while those who want to do them in two days can do them? Unless you mean everyone else should log in...

Jan 31, 2024
  67. Keella liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

So you want to play an hour a day here and there, and to ensure the zones you go to are populated, you want everyone to be stuck in an...

Jan 31, 2024
  68. Keella replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

I'd rather he see his career prospects get better not worse.

Jan 30, 2024
  69. Keella replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

If any of that was remotely accurate then Miragul would not have happened.

Jan 30, 2024
  70. Keella replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Bad idea, whenever EverQuest has stolen Ideas from other games what it has always done is allow them to hold some promise to sell an...

Jan 30, 2024
  71. Keella replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Slower unlock TLP is is not going to work because a slower paced server would require a far-higher population of casual-minded players than...

Jan 30, 2024
  72. Keella liked Captain Video's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

They already have this; it's called a Live server. You are free to ignore the speed-up perks like mercs and Defiant gear, if you wish. The...

Jan 30, 2024
  73. Keella liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Innoruuk Froglok Priests should be able to use the Regent Symbol of Innoruuk..

Never thought of it before but yeah that would make sense, therefore it ain't happening.

Jan 18, 2024
  74. Keella liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Strictly because you said "back in the day", let me correct your incorrect information. Gates did not have 2.0 or MPG trials, those...

Jan 6, 2024
  75. Keella liked Can'theal's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

PoK was awesome, the only people pissed about PoK/Nexus were port sellers.

Jan 6, 2024
  76. Keella liked Dre.'s post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I doubt this was significant. More likely loud idiots complaining about losing revenue from their druid/wizard boxes. More travel...

Jan 6, 2024
  77. Keella liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

But why? Why do a few keep asserting this with absolutely no reasoning other than "oh I quit EQ then on the old days, so clearly best...

Jan 6, 2024
  78. Keella liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I guarantee it wouldn't.

Jan 6, 2024
  79. Keella liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Yep, plenty of content and choices for all levels. Good quest design with actual useful rewards. TSS is basically Classic EQ done right.

Jan 6, 2024
  80. Keella liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Good reason for a TSS start then. It goes back to EQ/DND roots. Sanbox type gameplay, very few instances, more traditional high fantasy...

Jan 6, 2024
  81. Keella liked jeskola's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It would be fun to level up in TSS. Also fun to skip the level 70 slog.

Jan 6, 2024
  82. Keella liked Tachyon's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

i'd say it's post-pop forward because of instances... when lfg becomes instance-specific instead of just grouping for loot and xp it...

Jan 6, 2024
  83. Keella liked Brontus's post in the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

That's not an argument. You're hyperbolic reply is in effect letting Daybreak off the hook and trying to absolve them of any...

Dec 27, 2023
  84. Keella liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Thanks for your persistence in chasing this bug down, Cairbrae!

Dec 27, 2023
  85. Keella liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

We've reproduced this memory growth on a machine with an NVIDIA RTX graphic card. We're investigating. Thanks to everyone for providing...

Dec 27, 2023
  86. Keella liked Strat79's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

It's hit and miss for me but every 2-3 times I zone with 4-6 toons at once it will definitely peg out my entire 64GB of RAM. My HW monitor...

Dec 27, 2023
  87. Keella liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

I'm back to redlining my GPU but only under the 3D aspect when running 7 instances as of this morning on live. I cannot wait till whatever...

Dec 27, 2023
  88. Keella liked Kodaji's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

That is indeed what version I have. Test did *NOT* have this bug at all until this version, in fact. Additional Info - there is an...

Dec 27, 2023
  89. Keella liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

This bug was fixed in this Test update. Please make sure you've run LaunchPad.exe to patch your Test client. In your Logs\dbg.txt file...

Dec 27, 2023
  90. Keella liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

This was happening on beta with the DX11 changes to me, frequently 12 min zone times because EQ would redline my ram, initially had 32...

Dec 27, 2023
  91. Keella liked Kodaji's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Reporting a pretty easily reproducible runaway memory blackhole when zoning! I first noticed it when guildies started complaining about...

Dec 27, 2023
  92. Keella replied to the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

This is not a secret. It was costing more money to develop than it was making, which is the deathknell of any game, they are not going...

Dec 27, 2023
  93. Keella replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Not as much as you might think, devs have made plenty of decisions that were not the optimal cash generating ones.

Dec 22, 2023
  94. Keella liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Who determines what EQ is? You...or the actual designers? The answer seems obvious.

Dec 22, 2023
  95. Keella liked McJumps's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

And if you want EQ to be the way it was in 1999 then p99 is that way. Things change. Get used to it. If you are looking to play the...

Dec 22, 2023
  96. Keella liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread This Week! in EverQuest news update - And a request for help!.

[media] Hello all! Just posted a 'This Week! in EverQuest" news update and wanted to pass it along. For those that aren't aware, it's...

Dec 17, 2023
  97. Keella replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Some good points with a grain of truth or more in them so far. For me I think its a lot of things but mostly about diluted impact....

Dec 15, 2023
  98. Keella liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There is also the ever increasing statflation that leads to casual pickup groups becoming harder and harder to realistically go through...

Dec 15, 2023
  99. Keella replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

Monks on TLP are egregiously overpowered early on, using them as a measuring stick is a huge mistake. But if Monks are not going to...

Dec 15, 2023