Kase's Recent Activity

1. Kase liked Skuz's post in the thread Expansion Request.

Story time...... Once upon a time EverQuest group players used to frequently complain about how they never saw much of the "story" of...

Aug 2, 2021
  2. Kase liked Petalonyx's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Automation by 3rd party software is clearly against the rules, afk or not. Don't do that stupid crap. It's nice to hear that there is...

Jul 31, 2021
  3. Kase liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread QoL Request: Armor Dye Reset.

I think the point of this thread is the fact that it might be time to revisit the dye system and add the ability to remove it so that...

Jul 30, 2021
  4. Kase liked Tarvas's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

I am more concerned with people needing to be told it's okay to leave a crappy guilds than I am about guild officers being crap.

Jul 27, 2021
  5. Kase replied to the thread Tradeskills past 300.

I am a little confused by the first paragraph. Are you saying it's good but limited, and doesn't show you what you will need to...

Jul 13, 2021
  6. Kase replied to the thread Tradeskills past 300.

This by far is best to get to 350

Jul 12, 2021
  7. Kase liked Svann2's post in the thread Tradeskills past 300.

http://eqrecipes.free.fr/ I have too many eq sites on save.

Jul 12, 2021
  8. Kase replied to the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

So many other issues that are more important and need updating/fixing. This is 1 of those issues that I feel once you make a mistake with...

Jun 30, 2021
  9. Kase liked Fanra's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

Using the comma to divide numbers is a very good idea. However, if we look at it as an international game, it is important to know that...

Jun 29, 2021
  10. Kase liked Appren's post in the thread lvl 50 mages/necros camping low level named mobs.

Very exaggerated, only a couple times did I run into someone 50 that I felt "disturbed" "my" camp, not really an issue. What did you expect...

Jun 23, 2021
  11. Kase liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I use 3rd person mostly, but that is so I can keep an eye on my surroundings, especially in combat. When I swim or lev though, I go 1st...

Jun 21, 2021
  12. Kase liked Svann2's post in the thread Do you play first person ?.

I use 3rd person mostly, except when I need to control my height while levitating.

Jun 21, 2021
  13. Kase replied to the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

No

Jun 19, 2021
  14. Kase liked Skuz's post in the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

No. Learn to use the /calendar feature & plan, alongside that the anniversary events are hardly a secret & take place at the same time...

Jun 19, 2021
  15. Kase liked Quik's post in the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

No thanks. Being available only once a year is what makes them special

Jun 19, 2021
  16. Kase liked Alchem The Judge's post in the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

I don't think they should. After 22 years of this it's the little things like this that can help keep my interest. You missed it, make...

Jun 19, 2021
  17. Kase liked Tatanka's post in the thread Will 2 Healer Mercs Cooperate.

Why are people recommending caster mercs? They greatly increased the melee merc's DPS a while back, and to the best of my knowledge, they...

Jun 16, 2021
  18. Kase liked peminkanwan's post in the thread A server without Auto-Grant AA... Interest?.

I recently returned to EQ, having found that a slough of modern games don't hold up. I'm not talking about realistic graphics (Minecraft,...

Jun 15, 2021
  19. Kase replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

Another post trying to completely change the concept of the game. Sense heading was taken away as a tool to level up and I hated that. As...

Jun 13, 2021
  20. Kase liked Bigz_Zupdarty's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

They do give you maps in game, they give them to you in the starting zones, as intended.. The rest of the maps are intended to be player...

Jun 13, 2021
  21. Kase liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

There are not supposed to be "internal maps" in the first place. The entire POINT of the implementation was to make your OWN maps. Just...

Jun 13, 2021
  22. Kase replied to the thread New Command Suggestion.

Hey Joe... Where are you? ---- I'm in DS--- Oh ok Joe, I'm on my way to Damage Shield. Be right there

May 28, 2021
  23. Kase replied to the thread New Command Suggestion.

6 of 1 or half dozen of the other... "I am in POK" is just as fast imo. But I'm not knocking idea just...

May 28, 2021
  24. Kase replied to the thread Beastlord Wishes 2021.

This has to be a priority for beasts that warder tank!

May 25, 2021
  25. Kase liked Finnster's post in the thread Beastlord Wishes 2021.

my wish list: - higher pet aggro. Myself putting two dots on the mob makes me draw aggro just like Melee mercs constantly taking aggro.

May 17, 2021
  26. Kase replied to the thread Most Level 115 Toons?.

Gratz... but I feel your lead won't last too long.

May 6, 2021
  27. Kase liked Anihilator-Emarr's post in the thread An Classic Song for all.

[media]

Apr 21, 2021
  28. Kase liked Tatanka's post in the thread Does Dandin play anymore?.

That's funny. I literally never heard of the guy til this thread started :)

Apr 21, 2021
  29. Kase replied to the thread 3 days down??????.

Namers...sigh --named!

Apr 19, 2021
  30. Kase liked Accipiter's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

DW: The bunnies are angry, angry I tell you! What do you want me to tell them? Bosses: We're discussing it but just tell them we...

Apr 19, 2021
  31. Kase replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Giving bonuses vs giving refunds for the time lost (albeit hard to do, and only a few cents, but adds up for entire game base)...which one...

Apr 19, 2021
  32. Kase liked Deux's post in the thread Avoid PL's from Hazey.

I don't even understand the whole PL thing. If you don't want to level up your toon why even play the game? There are other games you can...

Apr 13, 2021
  33. Kase replied to the thread Extend XP bonus thru next weened.

No to extending the xp bonus... just my vote.

Mar 31, 2021
  34. Kase liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Extend XP bonus thru next weened.

Gimme gimme gimme.

Mar 31, 2021
  35. Kase liked Szilent's post in the thread more ideas for weapon/ shield ornaments.

Are the weapons you mean not already part of the reward from Challenger of The Darkened Sea achievement?

Mar 26, 2021