Karthos's Recent Activity

1. Karthos liked Bamboompow's post in the thread How long do EQ expansions last?.

Even if you are established on regular servers, getting caught up takes a disproportionate amount of effort at times. Especially if you...

Feb 16, 2020
  2. Karthos replied to the thread Evader's Invisibility.

I agree with the OP. With the recent nerfing of this ability to every 10 mins for classes like ranger there is no reason this shouldn't be...

Jan 11, 2020
  3. Karthos replied to the thread Test Update 12/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's dumb and has always been dumb. If you are going to up the difficulty then up the rewards. Of course that won't ever happen. It just...

Dec 10, 2019
  4. Karthos replied to the thread Wishing for a TLE that would fix 20 year old issues..

Have you attempted to play Miragul? As has been said a lot of balance issues have been fixed. I believe the Ro line of druid debuffs...

Dec 1, 2019
  5. Karthos replied to the thread Miragul - For the love of god, please! :(.

Just because something is easy is not a good excuse for why something was overlooked. You shouldn't have the need to back flag with a...

Nov 24, 2019
  6. Karthos liked Delphwind's post in the thread Considering a resub for Miragul..

Tons of groups forming daily for group tiers 1-4. Great time to start! Honestly this has been one of the more fun EQ experiences i've ever...

Nov 12, 2019
  7. Karthos replied to the thread Miragul - How much progression can be done w/ mercs?.

I agree that at least what I've seen of T1 it feels toned down. Of course a lot of that may be due to me leveling up a warrior box...

Nov 12, 2019