Karliv's Recent Activity

1. Karliv liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - New Bugs Only.

Some Abilities that give you a massive amount of avoidance (such as the Monks Shaded Step ability which is a +700% boost to Dodge chance)...

Apr 13, 2022
  2. Karliv liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed [Coirnav] Captain Jack (16th anniv) not spawning.

Captain Jack Aviak in Plane of Knowledge for the 16th anniversary task Pirates of Timorous Deep is not spawned. TDS opened yesterday and...

Apr 12, 2022
  3. Karliv replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Add my name to the list. Past late 70s era, remove Truebox. Heck, stepping back to the 3 man limit would be a big quality of life...

Apr 9, 2022
  4. Karliv liked Protocol's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Devs - Please enable the new "Relaxed true box" on all TLP servers (except Aradune) once they reach Omens of War, Dragons of Norrath or...

Apr 9, 2022
  5. Karliv replied to the thread Level 100 Heroic.

I think the communication from them here (letting us know months in advance that this is planned) is fine. Maybe as we get close to the...

Mar 31, 2022
  6. Karliv replied to the thread Big Gnomes, Big Problems - Has Problems.

As far as I could tell, any time a hit connected it was a kill shot or nearly so. Certainly from the last boss. I guess dodge discs would...

Mar 27, 2022
  7. Karliv posted a new thread.

Big Gnomes, Big Problems - Has Problems

Greetings. I attempted one of the 14th anniversary missions earlier today. Big Gnomes, Big Problems - in which giant skeletons are...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 27, 2022