Karhar's Recent Activity

1. Karhar replied to the thread Cancel all my accounts.

bye lisa

May 26, 2021
  2. Karhar replied to the thread Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal.

I think i could make use of it more than what we get right now though.

May 22, 2021
  3. Karhar posted a new thread.

Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal

So I actually played a shaman for a bit last night, and noticed that their wintry gift was a Target's target spell for Twinheal, but for...

Forum: Priests

May 21, 2021
  4. Karhar replied to the thread Disconnecting every time I look at an item.

Do you have a non default UI? If so they added compare items, so you might need to update your UI.

May 20, 2021
  5. Karhar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ornaments gets stuck/sluggish handling.

Sometimes when I want to swap ornaments they won't come loose or they won't be inserted easily, and you have to click it for several...

Apr 27, 2021
  6. Karhar posted a new thread.

Confirmed Velium Endowed censer

Can we get a fix on the capitalization of "censer"? The group version is correct, but the raid is bugging me. https://prnt.sc/12614uj

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 27, 2021
  7. Karhar replied to the thread farming AC augs on Mischief.

If the price is right, a non ac loving class can sell said aug and buy an aug for their class.

Apr 27, 2021
  8. Karhar replied to the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

I'll do it for free!

Apr 27, 2021
  9. Karhar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence.

Kreban is actually in Faceless (Bertox) Silly Sanda!

Apr 22, 2021
  10. Karhar replied to the thread Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence.

You were talking to me in his chat last night, but he appreciates the kind words.

Apr 22, 2021
  11. Karhar replied to the thread Itemization Wish List.

Mercs for you forever.

Apr 3, 2021
  12. Karhar replied to the thread Crash on Defenders of the Tomb Raid.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/derakor-the-vindicator-raid-crashes.266131/#post-3920629...

Mar 28, 2021
  13. Karhar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crashing during Crusaders raid - Cazic.

This sorta thing happened last year in Kael, crash straight to desktop, to multiple people, it happened to me the other day but i wasn't...

Mar 27, 2021
  14. Karhar replied to the thread Missions not spinning up right.

Had this happen about 20 minutes ago, and the mission before that i had 2-3 minute lag spikes.

Mar 19, 2021
  15. Karhar replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

To get my feather at 2:10am on tuesday, it took 150 gnolls to finish the mission. Lately just been going in and getting atleast one or two...

Mar 18, 2021
  16. Karhar replied to the thread [Feature]More buff slots.

sk's self buffs need a consolidation blend a few of them together, instead of you know the 7 buffs the aa casts.

Mar 17, 2021
  17. Karhar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Mar 15, 2021
  18. Karhar liked Sancus's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Since procs were adjusted to cast concurrently, the number of procs from each spell cast and melee swing has grown significantly. The...

Mar 12, 2021
  19. Karhar replied to the thread Bind affinity (nerfed).

I know you can bind in upper guk at the firepot, my friend had his druid bound there for years back in 2000-2001

Mar 6, 2021
  20. Karhar replied to the thread Selo and Truebox.

as per https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tlp-servers-hitting-live.273216/ server will be a standard live server...

Mar 5, 2021
  21. Karhar replied to the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Whoa leave clerics out of this, and our potato nukes, can give a cleric highest of everything and our nukes will still be potato.

Mar 4, 2021
  22. Karhar replied to the thread Airship to Argath not coming (on AB at least).

Or waits for banner for a raid like Griklor

Feb 26, 2021
  23. Karhar replied to the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Cause they don't stream :P

Feb 24, 2021
  24. Karhar replied to the thread How do you quest in EverQuest?.

You are correct on the no tutorial for aradune, as the gear that comes out of that area isn't at all classic :) You can check out websites...

Feb 20, 2021
  25. Karhar replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I always tell people to play the class they want to play, if they dont want to play it, they tend to get bored quicker and want to either...

Feb 16, 2021
  26. Karhar replied to the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

How many times has the warrior died over the monk? parse that and see how much of a difference it is.

Jan 3, 2021