Karhar's Recent Activity

1. Karhar replied to the thread Overseer -- By account or player?.

its by account/server, every server is a different set of overseers, if you transfer a toon to a different server you start over.

Sep 8, 2021
  2. Karhar replied to the thread Mischief Rules Random Loot Bug - Frroaak not dropping rare loot.

Whats happening is mostly named could be the out of era loot tables are rolling, theres some named that are out of era table that aren't...

Sep 2, 2021
  3. Karhar replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonuses.

We also have a new community manager so yeah.

Sep 2, 2021
  4. Karhar replied to the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Combine! (looking at lfg).

Magelo uses old AC numbers, its very out dated information, people use it for gear vs actual stat dependencies.

Aug 25, 2021
  5. Karhar replied to the thread Cant Log into EQ acct. out of the blue. Daybreak no response on multiple tickets..

I know someone that doesnt play on tlps that has a large number of krono from over the years and one day he had to sign up for 2fa, i...

Aug 25, 2021
  6. Karhar replied to the thread Looking for Raiding Homes.

www.srguild.com We're recruiting a lot. erollisi.karhar, erollisi.ssigurd, erollisi.bikmer, erollisi.gosan are the officers.

Aug 20, 2021
  7. Karhar replied to the thread Cant Log into EQ acct. out of the blue. Daybreak no response on multiple tickets..

It's not a joke, if you have too many kronos on your account you get a 2fa mandatory notice.

Aug 20, 2021
  8. Karhar liked SkieWynd's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Developer's log, day 1: We released Mischief and Thornblade. Server population is high. People are having fun. A few out of era items...

Aug 19, 2021
  9. Karhar replied to the thread Cant Log into EQ acct. out of the blue. Daybreak no response on multiple tickets..

its asking for 2fa, you have too many kronos on your account is likely the reason.

Aug 19, 2021
  10. Karhar liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I don't think this perspective has a place on mischief. Why does it matter if the biggest guilds 12 split it? All it does is make it...

Aug 19, 2021
  11. Karhar replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

This server is fun with chaos and randomness, this server will turn into a standard free trade server without the randomness. Don't do that.

Aug 19, 2021
  12. Karhar liked Loxias's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

This feels like a different philosophy compared to Kunark, and not really in line with the idea of this server. In classic, it made...

Aug 19, 2021
  13. Karhar replied to the thread How random is the loot?.

fixed that for you.

Aug 12, 2021
  14. Karhar liked Lianeb's post in the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Ngreth was convinced during CoV beta to increase the viability of the balanced type 5s he increased them "some" from their original form....

Aug 11, 2021
  15. Karhar replied to the thread Cleric Throwing Skill.

clerics can't use bows, so the ldon one doesnt work for clerics.

Aug 2, 2021
  16. Karhar posted a new thread.

Launcher as of late

Anyone elses launcher take 12 years to "check" files? For a few weeks now its been doing this and it shouldn't its on a m.2 nvme drive.

Forum: Player Support

Jul 27, 2021
  17. Karhar replied to the thread Mischief - Setting up a Donation/Salvation Army for New Players.

For the past month or so i've been running around cleaning my bags out by giving people random things with an /inspect, i try to target...

Jul 24, 2021
  18. Karhar replied to the thread Cleric Throwing Skill.

https://tinyurl.com/Clericthrow Here are the cleric usable throwables til luclin. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2848...

Jul 18, 2021
  19. Karhar replied to the thread Mage epic turn-in gone wrong.

Niente is my favorite Dev for a reason, not cause she breaks things on beta though like auto attack but cause she's helpful.

Jul 2, 2021
  20. Karhar replied to the thread Does anyone stream Live?.

rip al my channel points on that bet.

Jul 2, 2021
  21. Karhar replied to the thread There are 2 types of people in Norrath.

stay til respawn and if ph leave it up.

Jun 29, 2021
  22. Karhar replied to the thread Cancel all my accounts.

bye lisa

May 26, 2021
  23. Karhar replied to the thread Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal.

I think i could make use of it more than what we get right now though.

May 22, 2021
  24. Karhar posted a new thread.

Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal

So I actually played a shaman for a bit last night, and noticed that their wintry gift was a Target's target spell for Twinheal, but for...

Forum: Priests

May 21, 2021
  25. Karhar replied to the thread Disconnecting every time I look at an item.

Do you have a non default UI? If so they added compare items, so you might need to update your UI.

May 20, 2021
  26. Karhar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ornaments gets stuck/sluggish handling.

Sometimes when I want to swap ornaments they won't come loose or they won't be inserted easily, and you have to click it for several...

Apr 27, 2021
  27. Karhar posted a new thread.

Confirmed Velium Endowed censer

Can we get a fix on the capitalization of "censer"? The group version is correct, but the raid is bugging me. https://prnt.sc/12614uj

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 27, 2021
  28. Karhar replied to the thread farming AC augs on Mischief.

If the price is right, a non ac loving class can sell said aug and buy an aug for their class.

Apr 27, 2021
  29. Karhar replied to the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

I'll do it for free!

Apr 27, 2021
  30. Karhar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence.

Kreban is actually in Faceless (Bertox) Silly Sanda!

Apr 22, 2021
  31. Karhar replied to the thread Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence.

You were talking to me in his chat last night, but he appreciates the kind words.

Apr 22, 2021
  32. Karhar replied to the thread Itemization Wish List.

Mercs for you forever.

Apr 3, 2021
  33. Karhar replied to the thread Crash on Defenders of the Tomb Raid.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/derakor-the-vindicator-raid-crashes.266131/#post-3920629...

Mar 28, 2021
  34. Karhar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crashing during Crusaders raid - Cazic.

This sorta thing happened last year in Kael, crash straight to desktop, to multiple people, it happened to me the other day but i wasn't...

Mar 27, 2021