Karhar's Recent Activity

1. Karhar replied to the thread 90% rez.

I dont know what a tlc hf is, but if you're on a raid, and someone offers you a 90% res, and you decline it to wait for better, then...

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Karhar replied to the thread 90% rez.

they need to do overseers

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Karhar liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Karhar liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  5. Karhar liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 10, 2024
  6. Karhar replied to the thread Experience issue.

are you in a fellowship? Are you currently sharing xp to fellowship? if so, turn off sharing.

Feb 22, 2024
  7. Karhar replied to the thread Pal'loman door to Laurion's Inn error.

i went to Maiden's Eye (ToL) the one day.

Dec 16, 2023
  8. Karhar posted a new thread.

Champion of Laurion's Song

It claims to be more than 100% of the experience to go from 124 to 125 is a lie. I still had to grind an extra 35% experience. My SK box...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 7, 2023
  9. Karhar replied to the thread Fish Mobs in Timorous Falls.

water mechanics in this game need to be removed, the amount of times a fish can hit me but i cant hit it, is frustrating

Dec 7, 2023
  10. Karhar replied to the thread My Warder wont level.

Did you buy the level 15 pet spell? Your pet won't level from XP, only from new spells/pet focus

Dec 4, 2023