Kardinal's Recent Activity

1. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Indeed. First thing on any new char I made was to get a mount and click for the buff. Temp + mount buff = 1k+ HP extra :)

Apr 16, 2020
  2. Kardinal replied to the thread Fixed Internally Missing Characters.

Servers are partially down again

Apr 16, 2020
  3. Kardinal liked Korthos's post in the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

I did this yesterday (and just now) for the sake of science. I watched my alt lose 250HME as I clicked the buff off. and it hasn't come...

Apr 16, 2020
  4. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

That might be a valid reason, no problem, but then I'd like to get the money back for the DBC I spent on this (I bought quite a few of...

Apr 16, 2020
  5. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

So... the bonus is gone, even if you still have the buff on? That would be... quite <forbidden word>.

Apr 16, 2020
  6. Kardinal liked Volka's post in the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Okay, I'll do it. Why did we have yet another ninja update in yesterday's patch? One that took away something that people paid real...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

That is a good and clever idea (it's slot 15 on Agnarr, but same principle). Still, many of my chars (I have too many...) got the mount at...

Apr 16, 2020
  8. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Cool story, bro. Now run along and bother the other kids.

Apr 16, 2020
  9. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Yeah, I pretty much gathered his type from his first post. On the internet you can be anyone you want, so why chose to be... this? I...

Apr 16, 2020
  10. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

--- double post removed ---

Apr 16, 2020
  11. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Interesting definition of a "cheat" you got there. After this change I would call it "bait and switch". Which is an old time honored...

Apr 16, 2020
  12. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

That's not how that works - until yesterday at least. You could click off the mount and keep the buff. Same as with the froglok illusion...

Apr 16, 2020
  13. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

I think it's in line with their "vision". The buff mounts were only available for, I dunno, half a year? on Agnarr and were then suddenly...

Apr 16, 2020
  14. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Thank you Captain Obvious. There are moments in raiding where you reorganize your buffs to have junk buffs up top. This was not an issue...

Apr 16, 2020
  15. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Yes, but on Agnarr there will never be HoT.

Apr 16, 2020
  16. Kardinal replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

What the? Seriously? I paid a LOT of marketplace cash to buy wolves and other animals with buffs when they were available on Agnarr....

Apr 16, 2020
  17. Kardinal replied to the thread LDoNs, 2HB and Helms please.

Yes, please make LDoN raids count towards points. We're spending so much time in there on Agnarr...

Apr 15, 2020
  18. Kardinal replied to the thread Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login.

As of right now, one of my four accounts affected. Can't login to game or website.

Mar 10, 2020