Kalipto's Recent Activity

1. Kalipto replied to the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

Maybe the take away is more that experiences will differ depending on how you play and who you play with. My point was just that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  2. Kalipto replied to the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

So much misinformation in this thread... Just people who don't know what they're doing. As soon as you get your epic 1.0 you can...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  3. Kalipto liked Kenuven's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Honestly, I didn't expect answers to the questions to be tagged by the responding Dev. The format this was delivered in is awesome. @Absor...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Kalipto posted a new thread.

Ornamentation Bug with Alt Personas

Previously, items could get their ornament bugged so that it thinks there is an ornament even when there isn't. There are still bugged...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  5. Kalipto posted a new thread.

What class would you pick to raid on with BiS/Max AA from VoA onward?

Let's say you were going to start raiding on a TLP server in VoA and could maintain best in slot gear and max AA on just one class. What...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 2, 2024
  6. Kalipto liked Genjo's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Wow... just wow If you want to know when I started to realize that the company is losing sight of its customer base this is it. Instead of...

Feb 29, 2024
  7. Kalipto replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

DBG, thank you for these balance changes. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the cry babies who can't stand change, want the game to...

Feb 14, 2024
  8. Kalipto replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hopefully guilds play games to face challenges. The games already to easy and shamans have been over balanced for long enough. Try...

Feb 14, 2024
  9. Kalipto liked Brudal's post in the thread EQ capturing foreground.

Possibly related to your issue:

Feb 13, 2024
  10. Kalipto liked Vlahkmaak's post in the thread Warrior molo?.

If you like the warrior class you like the warrior class. Don't let these little tiny little pink tutu wearing SKphiles get you down. IMO...

Feb 12, 2024
  11. Kalipto liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Feb 12, 2024
  12. Kalipto liked Gnomie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many down-sides? As it stands, there...

Feb 12, 2024
  13. Kalipto liked sadistic's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any plans to expand the size of the dev team? Or allow the option for developers to work remotely from outside of California?

Feb 12, 2024
  14. Kalipto liked Vaarsuvius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are we ever going to see old/unused spell lines be discontinued and replaced with new spell lines. New as in not upgrades to existing...

Feb 12, 2024
  15. Kalipto liked Cassiera's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What steps are planned for this year re: addressing raid lag? Thank you for taking questions!

Feb 12, 2024
  16. Kalipto liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Feb 12, 2024
  17. Kalipto liked Caisy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a plan in place to do a deep dive on the Ranger class? We're seeing many changes to bring melee up to caster levels and that's...

Feb 12, 2024
  18. Kalipto liked ieaien_bertox's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any reason that druid requests for better mana recuperation seems to fall on deaf ears?

Feb 12, 2024
  19. Kalipto liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Feb 12, 2024
  20. Kalipto replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance you could move character titles (suffix and prefix) above and below their name and then make them smaller? I want to see peoples...

Feb 12, 2024
  21. Kalipto replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance you'd be willing to address the glaring imbalance of DPS vs Utility across the expansions? For example: For the first 10+...

Jan 12, 2024
  22. Kalipto replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

I'm curious if this was ever fixed. And if so, any idea what the cap was? I'm interested to know, if it is fixed, at what point on a...

Jan 11, 2024
  23. Kalipto posted a new thread.

The UI window to change your appearance always closes randomly

This bug has been around for at least 4 years now. Click Face on your inventory window and wait anywhere from 1 to 15 seconds and the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 22, 2023
  24. Kalipto posted a new thread.

[Cleric] Non-current but useful spells

I'm new to cleric and curious if there are older spells that didn't get upgrades that I should be on the lookout for. I'm level 85 at the...

Forum: Priests

Dec 13, 2023
  25. Kalipto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Honestly, it sounds like there are just a bunch of people who WANT to box. They know they get an advantage over other people by doing it....

Dec 11, 2023
  26. Kalipto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Before Mischief's ruleset, you could have said that after Omens, every TLP slowly dies until TSS when basically everybody quits...

Dec 11, 2023
  27. Kalipto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Are they? How do you know? When was the last time there was a server where boxing was not allowed, follow was disabled, and DBG...

Dec 11, 2023
  28. Kalipto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Yes, the 8/12 release schedule could use some adjustment. They tried it once with the Selos server but they probably went a bit too...

Dec 11, 2023
  29. Kalipto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

When was the last poll you took, of random players, to know this? Simply stating something you feel doesn't make it true. How...

Dec 11, 2023
  30. Kalipto posted a new thread.

The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP

Mischief has been an awesome TLP since launch. It's maintained a healthy population with a communicative community. I've been in the same...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 10, 2023
  31. Kalipto posted a new thread.

[Rogue] Issue with Massive Strike AA

We've just broken into Underfoot and I picked up the Massive Strike AA. The AA states that it has a chance to do a backstab with the...

Forum: Melee

Dec 10, 2023
  32. Kalipto replied to the thread Discussion on a new TLP server.

I like the idea of TLP's starting with Luclin out already. But that alone would make for kind of a boring TLP. Since Mischief, people...

Nov 26, 2023
  33. Kalipto posted a new thread.

How about a TLP where there is class balance?

I know, I know, this isn't possible and I'm a complete idiot for wanting it. That said, the only TLP that I'd be interested in is one where...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 26, 2023
  34. Kalipto replied to the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This latest test patch finally gave us an update to rogue backstab damage. This is long overdue. Thank you very much! After talking it over...

Oct 28, 2023