Kakashi77's Recent Activity

1. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Hoping this gets resolved in the upcoming patch

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Kakashi77 liked Pigskin's post in the thread [2024 TLP] <Eastern Coalition – 25th Anniversary Guild> ... Oceanic / Asian / GMT+10.

Hi folks, Welcome to Eastern Coalition – 25th Anniversary Guild. Looking to gather all the Oceanic, Asian and GMT+10 players together to...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Kakashi77 liked Lianeb's post in the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

If your raid sets up near Dakka (which you should) have those emoted run to the opposite corner behind the prisoner pen. Clicking your...

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

Those emoted with freezing sleet need to run away before magus summons the flame aura. If they get caught in the aura (which starts off...

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Eastern Coalition -- Bertox server.

Expansion cleared. Looking for a zerker, beast, chanter and bard as high priority. Apply within!

Mar 10, 2024
  6. Kakashi77 liked Goburs's post in the thread Info Needed "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

4-5 times now, we have seen someone who was dead, either waiting on a rez, or just not having zoned to their bind point to run...

Mar 9, 2024
  7. Kakashi77 liked Axxius's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

After defeating these raid events, there is no NPC you can say 'leave' to. In the Final Fugue, Elmara is there but she has no exit keyword....

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Kakashi77 replied to the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

While we're at it, please update the corpse pile once raid is complete at the final location where chest spawns instead of the zone in spot.

Mar 3, 2024
  9. Kakashi77 liked Skribbs's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Nice! Been looking to go for it again since with EC on Coirnav. LFG!

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Kakashi77 liked SteamFox's post in the thread Spelling mistake in spell desc.

The description for the spell Pet Illusion: Lava Spider has a spelling mistake "Changes your pet to look like a Lava Spiderl." shouldn't...

Mar 2, 2024
  11. Kakashi77 liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 2, 2024
  12. Kakashi77 liked Drakang's post in the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

Why does the Lustrous Assaulters neck drop in AC compared to the Fine Sparkling Harassers. There is not massive gain in hps or Attack that...

Mar 2, 2024
  13. Kakashi77 liked Aldryn's post in the thread Raid Instance Lag vs EQZone Connections.

EDIT: For updated information on this, please jump to the last post located here. Hello to you, forumgoer! I'm going to preface all of...

Mar 2, 2024
  14. Kakashi77 liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  15. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Eastern Coalition -- Bertox server.

New year bump (seems like the other post was nuked). LS Tier 2 cleared as well. Still looking for bodies to fill in a few raid spots....

Feb 4, 2024
  16. Kakashi77 liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 23, 2024
  17. Kakashi77 liked Koutarou_E'ci's post in the thread PST or late EST Guilds?.

Eastern Coalition on Bertox would like to disagree.

Jan 23, 2024
  18. Kakashi77 liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

During raids tonight I was having severe frame rate issues. It seemed like the issue was only present when swarm pets were engaged on the...

Jan 21, 2024
  19. Kakashi77 liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 21, 2024
  20. Kakashi77 replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to add additional content in LS? In the form of additional hero missions, or tiered raids? Some of the doors in...

Jan 10, 2024
  21. Kakashi77 liked alanus's post in the thread Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost not dropping.

It appears that Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost are not dropping from raid trash in LS

Jan 8, 2024
  22. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Fixed The Return of Kanghammer DZ Blur Problems.

It's the same for the bidils raid expedition trash. Monk Mez two, pull one, the other will eventually come once Mez expires and does not...

Jan 8, 2024
  23. Kakashi77 liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed The Return of Kanghammer DZ Blur Problems.

Clearing the trash in this dz besides most of the trash hitting like absolute trucks plowing through you, I cant seem to get any of my mem...

Jan 8, 2024
  24. Kakashi77 liked sforzando's post in the thread Insignia of the King's Hand Bugged.

Raid drop has no stats when equipped.

Jan 7, 2024
  25. Kakashi77 has a new avatar.

Dec 8, 2023
  26. Kakashi77 liked Lisard's post in the thread Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop.

Category: NPC Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 23:46:42 2023 Character: Level 122 Bard (Main) Zone: Pal'Lomen Location: 887.46, -771.65, 8.73,...

Dec 7, 2023
  27. Kakashi77 liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 7, 2023
  28. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

I've played with Yukan, Tich and a number of the core CT folks back on Fippy in Darkblood. They are good folks and I certainly had a great...

Nov 14, 2023
  29. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Eastern Coalition -- Bertox server.

Bump. NoS raid achievements done a couple weeks ago, so back to farming and squeezing in random raids here and there. Still looking for a...

Nov 10, 2023
  30. Kakashi77 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

I'm going to assume you are the junkieman I know from coirnav. If so: [Img]

Oct 30, 2023