Kahlev Al-Calen's Recent Activity

1. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

I gotta say, "first to answer wins" is a sure way to kill all engagement this thing could have had on any social media. I mean, why bother...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

I am kinda curious on what GPU people having these issues are using. I am running EQ on both an old RX550 and on an ancient laptop with an...

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 3 is unlocked!.

If all else fails, you should be able to shroud down to level 5 and use a mercenary to clear the instance.

Mar 16, 2024
  4. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Necroing the thread to add to that. You can download the app directly from Microsoft as it follows: Open a PowerShell window (right...

Mar 1, 2024
  5. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread UI Graphical bug..

Are you sure you didn't accidentally enable a (nonexistant) texture on the spell casting window? Cast some long lasting stuff so the...

Feb 5, 2024
  6. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Confirmed Options Menu - Display Tab - Video Modes not saving.

On the same boat here. My windows desktop is running at 60Hz, and i try to set up EQ full screen to run at the same resolution/refresh...

Feb 4, 2024
  7. Kahlev Al-Calen liked Vorplax's post in the thread Confirmed Options Menu - Display Tab - Video Modes not saving.

Options Menu - Display Tab - Video Modes After changing the monitor refresh rate from 50Hz to 170Hz and Camping out of game, When I log...

Feb 4, 2024
  8. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Sadly you need to get a new video card. For a laptop it would be either buying one of those external adapters, or just replacig the pc...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

So... if you are like me and try to Google Miacallie Herlsas to see what she sells, you might find she has a... side job. I would like to...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Kahlev Al-Calen replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I am curious. Does this statistic include non-platinum related gains? We have seen in the past users being able to launder their...

Dec 5, 2023