Kaenneth's Recent Activity

1. Kaenneth liked Scila's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Sometimes in the early morning hours, I sit with the first cup of coffee and read thru posts and just think how some have no idea about the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  2. Kaenneth liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Anniversary Tower Feedback.

Do you think everyone is going to go in order 1 floor at a time? Do you think everyone wants to count floor by floor each time?

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  3. Kaenneth liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes - April 17, 2024.

The following note didn't make it into the original patch notes, but is currently live: *** Quests and Events *** - Set the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:24 AM
  4. Kaenneth liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Venril for the kunark start.

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  5. Kaenneth liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

As a mage old enough to remember rains being nerfed to 4 hits, I don't have a massive amount of sympathy at 30 - seems fine to me.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  6. Kaenneth liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Thanks for going back and fixing ratios. Much appreciated!

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  7. Kaenneth liked Bonemelter's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Well fair is fair, so mobs can't Aoe more than 30 either now?

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  8. Kaenneth liked Hekaton's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

yeah man it was pretty common knowledge that the devs were going to go back and smooth out the weapon ratios

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  9. Kaenneth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

What an insufferable post.

10. Kaenneth liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

11. Kaenneth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Tower mount stats are too weak!.

What impact would that have on TLP servers that don't have EoK opened yet?

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  12. Kaenneth posted a new thread.

Question on: A Goblet of Adventure II (One per account; available until April 20, 2024...

Do we have to /claim it before the end of the 20th, or is the time limit just to log in and have it appear on /claim list? I'd like to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  13. Kaenneth replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

I used to make money on my druid by trading 1 plat for 11 gold, or 12 gold worth of lesser coins, then gating back to the bank and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  14. Kaenneth liked Overmedium's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

A lot of the QoL changes, like Coin Weight, are one of the main reasons I prefer TLP's over, let's say, a 1999 server... EQ Lite is...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  15. Kaenneth liked modsiw's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

Let’s get that classic market place feel back where it ought to be, in North Freeport. I grew up on Veeshan, and EC tunnel is just .....

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  16. Kaenneth replied to the thread Bard: Aura of "_" vs. Echo of "_".

I wish all player auras worked like Shaman, with huge range and not having to refresh continually.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  17. Kaenneth replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 4 is unlocked!.

Maybe do Odd/Even anniversaries at a time, so there is something for every level range.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  18. Kaenneth replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

I just want at least one 'grind' 'kill 40 x' type mission, without raid mechanics, with the standard 6 hour lockout.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  19. Kaenneth liked Weathervane's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Statement of fact: Ragefire was not a fun server to play on. Incorrect assumption: Truebox solved the issues that plagued Ragefire....

Apr 15, 2024
  20. Kaenneth liked jeskola's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 15, 2024
  21. Kaenneth liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Server locked krono.

I don't understand the premise. Why do people dislike Krono? It's something that you dont ever have to interact with if you don't want to....

Apr 13, 2024
  22. Kaenneth liked Kahna's post in the thread Server locked krono.

Oooo the good 'ol everyone who doesn't play the game the way I do is an evil RMTer argument. Love this one. Demonize those who are...

Apr 13, 2024
  23. Kaenneth liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Server locked krono.

There 100% would be 3rd party websites with gear for sale for infact there is right now where you can bypass krono or buy krono for...

Apr 13, 2024
  24. Kaenneth liked Kahna's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

Why should they cater to private server players? Would there truly be anything they could do that would pull those players away from...

Apr 13, 2024
  25. Kaenneth replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Definitely first priority is to setup a VCR to record the lost 'Doctor Who' episodes.

Apr 11, 2024
  26. Kaenneth liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Status of new UI Engine.

I use it. Don't like the windows converted on top of everything else but I use it. It is usable if you accept that and a few other...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. Kaenneth replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

The best thing I'm hoping for from AI for games is dynamic voice acting. Like if a dynamic quest sends you get [item name] from [zone...

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Kaenneth replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Sure it wasn't a problem on Mischief; but the destruction of immersion from pure random loot is why I didn't play on Mischief. Even...

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Kaenneth replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Shadowrest?

Apr 10, 2024
  30. Kaenneth replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I want a hybrid Mischief loot; where mobs have their normal loot so you can camp something specific, but bonus loot is from the random pool.

Apr 10, 2024
  31. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I'm sure many wouldn't like it because most TLP players seem more concerned about getting loot at this point than actually doing the...

Apr 10, 2024
  32. Kaenneth liked Soriano's post in the thread Server locked krono.

A) Too many players do not really want it to change... B) There is ZERO incentive for Daybreak to make a change. C) the way it works...

Apr 10, 2024
  33. Kaenneth liked Kahna's post in the thread Server locked krono.

OP posted a horrible idea that has been rehashed time and time again on these forums and is literally never going to happen. There...

Apr 10, 2024
  34. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Server locked krono.

I've said it on the first 3,000 threads that popped up suggesting this idea. Imagine if OP used the search tool and found some replies...

Apr 10, 2024
  35. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Server locked krono.

OP's thread is pointless. They aren't going to risk running into legal issues changing the entire functionality of krono. End of story....

Apr 10, 2024
  36. Kaenneth liked Alnitak's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now, if they fix the anti-pet-tanking mega-bug in group missions then melee and hybrid classes will become useful and desirable again!

Apr 10, 2024
  37. Kaenneth liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Big oof if so. Those are perfectly good house decorations. Besides there's no excuse to not be max tribute right now, with how easy...

Apr 10, 2024
  38. Kaenneth liked micker305's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No comment on lack of augment slots from 25th anniversary raid loot ?

Apr 9, 2024
  39. Kaenneth replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"back to The Burning Lands." Wow, that's pretty far.

Apr 9, 2024
  40. Kaenneth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are we fixing the broken raid achievement in this patch? It's been confirmed for a while and this has been a problem since expansion...

Apr 9, 2024
  41. Kaenneth liked Laronk's post in the thread Server locked krono.

There's a lot of people who really do buy krono. All the "krono farmers" on TLP are selling stuff to some gamer dad who only has a...

Apr 9, 2024
  42. Kaenneth liked code-zero's post in the thread Server locked krono.

Dumping hundreds/thousands of Krono??? what are they buying with those Krono Actually you have it completely backwards. People go to...

Apr 9, 2024
  43. Kaenneth liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Server locked krono.

Make krono server specific they will sell less krono. Yes every krono was bought from Daybreak games. They would sell less if they...

Apr 9, 2024
  44. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Server locked krono.

It's never going to happen. These threads need to stop showing up.

Apr 9, 2024
  45. Kaenneth liked Kahna's post in the thread Server locked krono.

No. This thread is pointless, they will never change krono. Just forget about krono, it is what it is and it will never change.

Apr 9, 2024
  46. Kaenneth replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

Apr 9, 2024
  47. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread READY , SET, GO.....

I did that with the gift task in HF (before it got nerfed), and one of the quest responses for one NPC was also the raid trigger phrase...

Apr 9, 2024
  48. Kaenneth replied to the thread Mob resist checks should be shown..

I've always thought it would be a reasonable 'identify' type spell. Cast it on a mob, and the spell tells you just the weakest and...

Apr 9, 2024
  49. Kaenneth replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Might be worthwhile for a texture upscale. Just hope they don't apply it to enemy NPC actions!

Apr 8, 2024
  50. Kaenneth replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

I think reaching 120 in each class should give a small, non break-or-make bonus. like a 120 ranger persona would give all personas a 10%...

Apr 7, 2024
  51. Kaenneth liked Yinla's post in the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

While this is a nice idea, it is heading too much towards having all classes rolled into one.

Apr 7, 2024
  52. Kaenneth liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You have to remember two big things : 1) Compared to the monster that Mischief was, the population is low, so people think that it has...

Apr 7, 2024
  53. Kaenneth liked HerdingCats's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

+1 for adding exp bonus to Teek. We love the game. We don't love the slow grind.

Apr 7, 2024
  54. Kaenneth liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Can we make the first name cutoff at 1000 days? Asking for an EQ addict (not me of course).

Apr 7, 2024
  55. Kaenneth liked Lifa's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Having played on Agnarr and Aradune, I will say that the Oakwynd evolving bonuses should be in place for all future TLP, even the plain...

Apr 7, 2024
  56. Kaenneth liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

3 accounts lost over this decision....saved me $300....

Apr 7, 2024
  57. Kaenneth liked Kenuven's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not utilizing a feature that benefits DBG and players simultaneously? Sad

Apr 7, 2024
  58. Kaenneth liked Gnomie's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Aw, TLE actually took a lot of the toxicity out of new TLPs. Is it safe to assume the previously stated plan of TLE being an ongoing...

Apr 7, 2024
  59. Kaenneth liked Verrix's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Will these TLPs have FTE? Thank you!

Apr 7, 2024
  60. Kaenneth liked kain200's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I'd definitely love these classes at launch. Add a small warning box popup or something that says "These classes do not have certain quests...

Apr 7, 2024
  61. Kaenneth liked Delphwind's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Honestly, even if it unbalances the game, I think it would make a very attractive ruleset that would bring back a good percentage of...

Apr 7, 2024
  62. Kaenneth liked Leorium's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

+1 - Let people play the class they want. They won't care and they will understand that BST/Ber won't have epics, quests and maybe...

Apr 7, 2024
  63. Kaenneth liked Demetri's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yawn... where was similar trolling with the other changes that have been made outside of progression, like the melee aug vendors and...

Apr 7, 2024
  64. Kaenneth liked Doezit's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I would be all for early BSTs and zerkers, but people won't listen. Players will lie and say it's fine. Then the forums would fill with...

Apr 7, 2024
  65. Kaenneth liked Flexin's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want this to be seen. I'd love some new flavor on early TLPs. Needing a slower in Chardok - No enchanter or shaman.. BOOM insert...

Apr 7, 2024
  66. Kaenneth liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Apr 7, 2024
  67. Kaenneth liked KobalWR's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I've been asking for a Kunark start for years! It's so good to have something different for at least the first few weeks of the servers.

Apr 7, 2024
  68. Kaenneth liked Litoeon's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Speak for yourself - I'll take ANYTHING other than a classic start

Apr 7, 2024
  69. Kaenneth liked Fizon's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I too am stoked about kunark start. Ur wrong

Apr 7, 2024
  70. Kaenneth liked Vinlail's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

100% Wanted a Kunark start! As far as shaman goes there might be a slight uptick but like Bobbybick said more for the group buffs and...

Apr 7, 2024
  71. Kaenneth liked Yinla's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Excited for a Kunark start.

Apr 7, 2024
  72. Kaenneth liked Vecsus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark start is one of the big selling points for me. Not because I plan to roll Iksar - but because it will spread out what is clearly...

Apr 7, 2024
  73. Kaenneth liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I'm thrilled about Kunark start.

Apr 7, 2024
  74. Kaenneth liked Protocol's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start :)

Apr 7, 2024
  75. Kaenneth liked auto21's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I also want/prefer Kunark start, and I'd wager most others are in the same boat.

Apr 7, 2024
  76. Kaenneth liked Kahna's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start. Super excited about leveling in Kunark zones. Iksar Necro Inc!!

Apr 7, 2024
  77. Kaenneth liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 7, 2024
  78. Kaenneth posted a new thread.

Player pets /Shielding NPCs.

Luclin Server, Kael Drakkel (ToV) [Sat Apr 06 13:10:35 2024] Sentinel Drakeslayer begins to use Conjuration`s pet as a living shield!

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 6, 2024
  79. Kaenneth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Persona wishlist.

Some of those ideas turn an optional feature into a required one.

Apr 5, 2024
  80. Kaenneth liked fransisco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

So your solution is remove all achievements and questing and just sit and grind? You already have that option. You're just advocating...

Apr 5, 2024
  81. Kaenneth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Player made expansion !.

I would advise not sending her a message as this isn't something that is possible or will ever happen due to various labor laws preventing...

Apr 2, 2024
  82. Kaenneth liked Axxius's post in the thread 2nd Veeshan's Peak Partisan.

EQResource is wrong. You don't need to kill anything for that step. Just go to the lava pool in the NW tunnel (upstairs, off the balcony)...

Mar 31, 2024
  83. Kaenneth liked Vumad's post in the thread VP 2nd partisan task - Singing Stone.

I don't know if this quest is bugged or just plain stupid, but it needs to be corrected. Step 4 that is. Edit: Just plain stupid. Took...

Mar 31, 2024
  84. Kaenneth liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't SOE technically just renamed/rebranded to Daybreak Games when it was sold off in 2015, and is in...

Mar 29, 2024
  85. Kaenneth liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 28, 2024
  86. Kaenneth replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

I would if I could; but only because if I got paid I wouldn't get my expensive medication for free. I'd be basically working for free...

Mar 28, 2024
  87. Kaenneth replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Sigh, really wish I could, I have the technical skills, quick learning ability, and deep knowledge of EQ, but I'm on disability for a...

Mar 28, 2024
  88. Kaenneth replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

unsafe { // laughs }

Mar 28, 2024
  89. Kaenneth replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I like how ambitious their application system is, with 10 digit IDs for positions.

Mar 28, 2024
  90. Kaenneth replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

I was hoping Daybreak was going to sell physical jigsaw puzzles of expansion cover art, etc. There are even print-on-demand companies for...

Mar 24, 2024
  91. Kaenneth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Because none of that ever happened before krono got added to the game.

Mar 23, 2024
  92. Kaenneth liked Allayna's post in the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

I cannot believe in 2024 we still have TLC.

Mar 21, 2024
  93. Kaenneth replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

"If everyone is special, no one is."

Mar 21, 2024
  94. Kaenneth liked Intercept's post in the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Half of them are garbage and not even BiS

Mar 21, 2024
  95. Kaenneth liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Some of the suggestions (I use this term loosely of course) on this forum make me wonder if people actually want to even "play" everquest,...

Mar 21, 2024
  96. Kaenneth liked Neuro's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

The problem is that Kunark (and later expansions) were not designed with a TLP in mind. It was originally designed to be the ONLY...

Mar 21, 2024
  97. Kaenneth liked Cfuson's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

It's not going to be a kunark launch, that was always bs speculation just based on the calendar date. Jchan even said in the most recent...

Mar 21, 2024
  98. Kaenneth liked Warpeace's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

But that Tank Powersource and its +1AC!!!

Mar 20, 2024
  99. Kaenneth liked mmats's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Devs could get rid of mob stun immunity, and instead add an additional "cast on fade" effect to all stuns that acts as a short-term...

Mar 20, 2024
  100. Kaenneth liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Not if you're blue/green colorblind.

Mar 20, 2024
  101. Kaenneth liked Conq's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

One can use the find button to ascertain the identity of the owner of said fellowship campfire and possibly use that information to send a...

Mar 19, 2024
  102. Kaenneth replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Pretty sure that's because there were supposed to be twice as many missions, each with half the loot.

Mar 19, 2024
  103. Kaenneth liked Tuco's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I think you're conflating a lot of player feedback here. Generally, players want the introduction parts of the game that new/returning...

Mar 19, 2024
  104. Kaenneth liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

So to sum up this argument: "I used collections this year to skip the grind, therefore, no one had any complaints about the ToV exp...

Mar 19, 2024
  105. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS Bats.

What makes you think it's a bug? Lots of animals, particluarly bats, have always seen thru invis throughout EQ's history.

Mar 19, 2024
  106. Kaenneth replied to the thread Staunch Recovery not working.

If you are under death effects your mana and endurance are capped I think, was that the case?

Mar 19, 2024
  107. Kaenneth liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

ONLY if there are two and one is true box. true box server is where the farmer will go every time. This goes back to the krono being...

Mar 18, 2024
  108. Kaenneth liked theonepercent's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

If you want a truebox server why not just go roll on Oakwynd?

Mar 18, 2024
  109. Kaenneth liked Lineater's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Sounds like good anniversary content to me. Reminds me of the Griffons and hill giants roaming the East & West Commonlands circa 1999....

Mar 18, 2024
  110. Kaenneth liked Ashigaru's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Here's my experience - I handed in eggs, in two different missions (still didn't get the achievement) and was able to get two augs (lore...

Mar 17, 2024
  111. Kaenneth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Event quests and their rewards (soloable).

The easy way to Dreadspire is to ask Jimothy (the gingerbread man) in POK for his quest, Magically Delicious. There is a step in that...

Mar 17, 2024
  112. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I had a rather lengthy reply typed out, but then I realized no matter what I say, it won't matter. You, like the devs, have an...

Mar 16, 2024
  113. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Don't you see? Sitting in the right corner (grinding) isn't acceptable but sitting it the left (missions) is. Why? Cause devs say so....

Mar 16, 2024
  114. Kaenneth liked uberkingkong's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

When expansion is so old you can solo it, what's the point in group and raid minimum limit players limitation?

Mar 15, 2024
  115. Kaenneth liked code-zero's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It's really simple. Suppose some sharp coder writes an app that does all manner of illegal stuff in game. Warping across zones, nodelay...

Mar 14, 2024
  116. Kaenneth liked Vlorg's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

the moment we get BST-BER with minimal quest and no epic, is the moment people will ask for more quest and epic to be implemented for...

Mar 14, 2024
  117. Kaenneth liked Fanra's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Just to mention, that when this happens to our party, there are several different races (Halfling, Dark Elf, Erudite, Barbarian, Human)...

Mar 12, 2024
  118. Kaenneth liked Yinla's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

They possibly should have just changed the mission to being level 110+

Mar 10, 2024
  119. Kaenneth liked Tatanka's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I'll say it slowly, so's you can understand. If he quits, but there's no sub to cancel, how does that send a message to DPG? What...

Mar 10, 2024
  120. Kaenneth liked fransisco's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Such NERF! Characters that are WAY WAY too low level for the content can't get 4 levels from a single chest open! Drama alert! What are...

Mar 5, 2024
  121. Kaenneth liked Geko's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I was lvl 95*** Rain of Fear T1 raid gear was all lvl 95 usable back then. So the PL was from 95 to 110 ** sorry for that...

Mar 5, 2024
  122. Kaenneth replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

I'd love for them to add tiny amounts of luck to these, like 1/10 +1 luck, 1/100 +2 luck 1/1000 +3 luck...

Mar 5, 2024
  123. Kaenneth liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 5, 2024
  124. Kaenneth liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

I assume you are not having the same characters logged in to the game for 12+ hours straight, especially while the Overseers window is...

Mar 4, 2024
  125. Kaenneth liked Fanra's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

This is why they are making the new UI.

Mar 1, 2024
  126. Kaenneth replied to the thread 3 QoL suggestions.

Just give the RAF bonus to everyone.

Mar 1, 2024
  127. Kaenneth replied to the thread Ignore.

It's me, isn't it.

Feb 29, 2024
  128. Kaenneth replied to the thread Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy.

Note this is also true of many raid mobs.

Feb 29, 2024
  129. Kaenneth replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Were rogues weak in 1999, or did TLP rogues become weak due to changes in the game?

Feb 29, 2024
  130. Kaenneth replied to the thread QoL: Ability to turn off experience gain.

Have you met people?

Feb 29, 2024
  131. Kaenneth replied to the thread QoL: Ability to turn off experience gain.

More people would activate it by mistake than those who would intentionally use it.

Feb 28, 2024
  132. Kaenneth replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Yeah, double the price of subs, I'd drop half on my subs

Feb 28, 2024
  133. Kaenneth replied to the thread Not A Bug, But....

If they really wanted a plat sink, they could ditch Type 3s, and make the 'DD % Increaser' 'Heal % Increaser' Tribute options.

Feb 27, 2024
  134. Kaenneth replied to the thread Not A Bug, But....

You'd still have to buy a perfect distiller once; unless whenever you get new gear you first equip it on a 'decoy' persona that will...

Feb 26, 2024
  135. Kaenneth liked Windance's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Good thing there are no new players, eh? .... I'm 100% sure your 15 year has seen more just from watching youtube.

Feb 26, 2024
  136. Kaenneth liked Fanra's post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

We still have the problem today, where the devs don't have the NPCs talk to you in tells, instead if several people are talking to the...

Feb 26, 2024
  137. Kaenneth liked Bobokin's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

Does that invalidate my post in any way?

Feb 25, 2024
  138. Kaenneth liked Lodestar's post in the thread Post patch bugs..

Memory.ini is where quickness of textures loading can be adjusted. TextureLoadsPerFrame at higher values will cause blank/gray textures to...

Feb 24, 2024
  139. Kaenneth liked Svann2's post in the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Tell your rogue to take it out of his spamkey lineup.

Feb 24, 2024
  140. Kaenneth liked Thren's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

First , if youre grinding to get regular experience, doing a task/quest that gives 1.6% regular exp in 30 minutes is far greater than what...

Feb 24, 2024
  141. Kaenneth liked Lilfella's post in the thread Post patch bug Hero AA.

is there a way to re-get the journeman's compass without petitioning, if you have all traveler achievements complete?

Feb 23, 2024
  142. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Collection Suggestion.

With Overseer, I'm amazed anyone is still paying for collectibles.

Feb 22, 2024
  143. Kaenneth liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

What a complete load of garbage, the change has nothing to do with raiders. This quest was one of the first quests in an unlocked...

Feb 22, 2024
  144. Kaenneth liked Sunawar's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Should have kept the AA the same and just put like a 12 hour task timer on it instead of 30 mins or whatever it was. Then at least you...

Feb 22, 2024
  145. Kaenneth liked Smokezz's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I had no idea only raiders have been playing for a couple months. This is a really dumb comment, everyone under the sun has been running...

Feb 22, 2024
  146. Kaenneth replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

What does this have to do with raiders?

Feb 22, 2024
  147. Kaenneth replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

I wonder what a guild private TLP server would cost. I'm sure there are some 'whales' out the that would enjoy being GM of their own...

Feb 21, 2024
  148. Kaenneth replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Just be glad there probably won't be a ban wave for people who 'exploited' it.

Feb 21, 2024
  149. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Yep. A 2 min task with no killing that awards 35 AA every 30 min was NEVER go to stay around very long. To think otherwise is just...

Feb 21, 2024
  150. Kaenneth liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Because 35 AA for no risk and little effort was way too much reward.

Feb 21, 2024
  151. Kaenneth replied to the thread What happens to my existing Journeyman Merc if I cancel my sub and go free?.

Dead, not suspended.

Feb 21, 2024
  152. Kaenneth replied to the thread What happens to my existing Journeyman Merc if I cancel my sub and go free?.

Don't go free with a dead J merc, you can't unsuspend them to revive and dismiss them so you can get an A merc.

Feb 21, 2024
  153. Kaenneth replied to the thread Laurions inn WHY.

Tranquility banker should be added to Find. Last I checked they were not listed.

Feb 21, 2024
  154. Kaenneth liked alanus's post in the thread Make EQ Open Source.

If EQ were made open source the cheating would get far worse

Feb 20, 2024
  155. Kaenneth liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Make EQ Open Source.

They can also ban people to feed their ego.

Feb 20, 2024
  156. Kaenneth liked Angahran's post in the thread Make EQ Open Source.

So you want the game ruined by out of control automation, script kiddies and bots? If you want that then feel free to go to any of the...

Feb 20, 2024
  157. Kaenneth replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Some of them are 'on' carpets, but actually in them, making them very difficult to click, you have to keep clicking the visible...

Feb 20, 2024
  158. Kaenneth replied to the thread Calendar showed downtime as earlier this week....

again, I really hope they have proper plans for Decembers event, and that it doesn't end on the 31st of december.

Feb 20, 2024
  159. Kaenneth liked Rothj's post in the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

People in this thread really, REALLY don't understand how this works. The fact that you spoke so confidently and people liked your post...

Feb 20, 2024
  160. Kaenneth replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

not the code work, the processing/lag time of doing an added lookup for every target.

Feb 19, 2024
  161. Kaenneth replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unless the if/then of "Is this target a swarm pet?" is more work than just adding the HP and moving on to next target.

Feb 18, 2024
  162. Kaenneth replied to the thread New Slayer Achievement - Death Incarnate with Title..

Nah, make it so you need 5000 of a mob that only appears 5x a day on average and only in a static zone. Like if Quillmane was the...

Feb 17, 2024
  163. Kaenneth liked Middle-Aged grouper's post in the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

DB Team, I understand the overall move to the armor/slot specific t3 player made crafted pieces, it keeps people playing longer than...

Feb 16, 2024
  164. Kaenneth liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 15, 2024
  165. Kaenneth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  166. Kaenneth replied to the thread planetside sold?.

And where do the Kronos go if you played multiple games?

Feb 14, 2024
  167. Kaenneth replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's part of a cunning plan; the only 'player' that would be able to tolerate it is an automated one with no one looking at the...

Feb 14, 2024
  168. Kaenneth liked Pikollo's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I say we convert it to all servers. Cuz AA'ing persona sucks.

Feb 14, 2024
  169. Kaenneth liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

By the way, here is Sancus' graph of Mage Pet max hit for ToL and LS era pets by EM level: [IMG] Notice how close the max hit of ToL...

Feb 14, 2024
  170. Kaenneth liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So you're raiding using pets from level 116-120? What raids are you doing with those? And you're going to quit the game because of...

Feb 14, 2024
  171. Kaenneth liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gee another nerf to paladins. Outstanding. You know, I agree, when I look at the state of tanks, I immediately zero in, not on the SK, but...

Feb 14, 2024
  172. Kaenneth liked fransisco's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Its actually a GREAT buff for groupers. The gulf between raid and group pets pre LS is gigantonormous. Not sure why they decreased the...

Feb 14, 2024
  173. Kaenneth liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

this is a thing Live players would like to inherit from TLPs :)

Feb 14, 2024
  174. Kaenneth liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 14, 2024
  175. Kaenneth liked Kalamos's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Yes. As I said, I had moved these clickies to a specific bag to track them. Somehow I missed two that got into a different bag and...

Feb 14, 2024
  176. Kaenneth replied to the thread Guild ts depot.

I'm guessing anything that could be changed simultaneously by multiple players in different zones is high risk for item loss or dupe...

Feb 14, 2024
  177. Kaenneth replied to the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

Suggestion: have the door in PoTranqulity check if you are in an LS Expedition, if you are, pop up to ask if you want to go directly to the...

Feb 14, 2024
  178. Kaenneth replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

Modern EQ, sure, but I don't think TLP and 'live' can have different stack sizes.

Feb 13, 2024
  179. Kaenneth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 13, 2024
  180. Kaenneth replied to the thread Raids.

72 vs 54 would probably be MUCH worse lag; unplayable. right now the server has to tell 54 people what 53 other people are doing, that's...

Feb 10, 2024
  181. Kaenneth posted a new thread.

NOS Deepshade Quest 'We have to go deeper?' 'Ponder the Orb' step.

/ponder with the orb targeted just does the emote, but does not progress the quest.

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 9, 2024
  182. Kaenneth replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

I want pet focus to be determined by total Heroic Charisma, instead of a single piece of gear. make 'Pet Power' a heroic mod stat like...

Feb 9, 2024
  183. Kaenneth liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Omens of War was the last Everquest Expansion prior to the release of World of Warcraft. Nuff said....mic drop....lmao

Feb 8, 2024
  184. Kaenneth replied to the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Make it like the vendor near Gribble, and just have then pay terrible rates

Feb 7, 2024
  185. Kaenneth liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Wonder if we can just do away with the portal stones themselves and hail to pick a zone like LDON portal assistant.

Feb 7, 2024
  186. Kaenneth liked Bewts's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I'd hate to see what an Oakwynd-level economy mess up would do to a static state server economy by opening up a transfer to Agnarr...

Feb 7, 2024
  187. Kaenneth liked RaptorGesus's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

If you have 2.0s done on multiple chars in 2 months then the lack of content is not your problem. It's your life balance and lack of...

Feb 7, 2024
  188. Kaenneth liked Xeris's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I mean, for you, maybe. For people who haven't done the quests before/casual players, no.

Feb 7, 2024
  189. Kaenneth replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

as long as you can choose to transfer off if you get bored.

Feb 7, 2024