Justyse's Recent Activity

1. Justyse liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Fatal error: The game can't run on any GPU that your system has (0) because they don't support DirectX 11.0 Well I guess you got my money...

Jan 17, 2024
  2. Justyse liked alanus's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Auto-attack on message no longer showing.

I found it. It's "melee warnings" in the filter. Really unintuitive though

Jan 17, 2024
  3. Justyse replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

And that somehow makes this whole experience more pleasant? either way, I was directed by CS to post this here so.. it's here.

Jan 17, 2024
  4. Justyse replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

Category: Items Date/Time: Wed Jan 17 22:01:40 2024 Character: Level 125 Rogue (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: 35.76, -377.13,...

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Justyse liked Vividor's post in the thread Fixed Goliath's Amphibian Skin.

Doing that you would remove the only DPS augment for bows in this expansion. Usually there is 1 bow dps augment every 5 levels, for level...

Jan 2, 2024
  6. Justyse liked Heploc's post in the thread Persona Glitch.

The devs need to fix this. It autoswitches on me all the time, adds 20 minutes of futzing to get back to where i was when I originally...

Jan 2, 2024
  7. Justyse liked Smederick's post in the thread Persona Glitch.

I would like to add to this bug report. I made a persona and leveled it to about 65 and stopped because it was too glitchy. I want to...

Jan 2, 2024
  8. Justyse posted a new thread.

Pick Pocket & Begging (Laurion's Song)

--Pick Pocket and Begging not gaining skill ups in the new expansion-- •Shadowblade's Specialized Proficiency requires Pick Pocket (steal)...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 2, 2024
  9. Justyse liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I feel inner pain just reading this :(

Dec 28, 2023
  10. Justyse liked Nennius's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It would seem the question is answered.

Dec 28, 2023
  11. Justyse liked malbolge's post in the thread persona is my nightmare.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Fri Dec 22 15:25:49 2023 Character: Level 5 Beastlord (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location: 49.75,...

Dec 25, 2023
  12. Justyse liked Heploc's post in the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

Same problem here. Its a paid feature and they are not addressing, not right. Big pain in the rear..

Dec 25, 2023
  13. Justyse liked l2anja's post in the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

When I log out of my 121 bard and back in the next day, my persona is active and it puts some of my items in my bag. This has happened...

Dec 25, 2023
  14. Justyse replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Your "safe" bs personas just lost me 800K plat, so yeah, I won't be using your broken crap for a while

Dec 25, 2023
  15. Justyse liked fransisco's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Remove the need for augment distillers (at least for regular augments)

Dec 12, 2023
  16. Justyse replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

Obviously, this issue was STILL not addressed for the new expansion, even though they are repeatedly releasing bigger bags (now a 50...

Dec 7, 2023