Jumbur's Recent Activity

1. Jumbur liked Angahran's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

How about fix it so when you are bringing a mob to camp it doesn't stop exactly out of melee range and proceed to beat the heck out of you...

Jan 25, 2021 at 10:51 AM
  2. Jumbur liked Skuz's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

UI Overhaul / streamline Even more than new character models/graphics I think a UI overhaul is required before the game will ever attract...

Jan 25, 2021 at 10:50 AM
  3. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

They could just show the splash-screen from one of the expansions, where you had to type the "shorthand-abbrivation" for the shown...

Jan 25, 2021 at 8:10 AM
  4. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Not sure if you did anything to the boards, but today I have a hell of a job logging in, started off with invalid credentials, then had...

Jan 24, 2021 at 5:58 AM
  5. Jumbur replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Buying extra player power for kronos is "pay to win", which is something I am strongly against...:mad:

Jan 24, 2021 at 5:57 AM
  6. Jumbur liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yeah, I've put that on my list. The major issue is there are a bunch of overlapping and contradicting permissions from over the years...

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  7. Jumbur replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Im outfitting a warrior alt in an "arx mentis"-theme, and would like an "indigatoris guard"-shield ornament....

Jan 23, 2021 at 7:20 AM
  8. Jumbur liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Can I delete this thread?.

Gonna guess this experiment was a failure. Someday I hope for the ability to attach files.

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:53 AM
  9. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Lost my upload button, but hopefully dreamweaver will set it up, so that we all have consistent user-rights. :) edit: and also no...

Jan 22, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  10. Jumbur liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Yw

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:35 PM
  11. Jumbur liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

A lot of good points. Wizard dps just feels bad, in both burst and sustained dept. We got other classes who are bringing tankage, ADPS,...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  12. Jumbur liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Wizards should be uncontested for burst DPS. They should be constantly trying to balance mana and aggro concerns but be able to, when...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  13. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

If you didn't change anything, then why did the custom title field disappear shortly? (yes, it returned!) and Im still missing my...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:14 PM
  14. Jumbur replied to the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

If epic 3 is like epic 1 and epic 2, then there wont be many who complete them in-era. Spending a year of devtime on a quest only 20-30...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:05 PM
  15. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

The delete button usually poofs after 30 mins. edit: but now, it never shows up in the first place. 2nd. edit: my edit custom-titel field...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  16. Jumbur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I miss you too, Wulebear

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:28 AM
  17. Jumbur liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

So looking at who has and who doesn't. It doesn't seem to be tied to the beta access users. Which honestly after reading all this I...

18. Jumbur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Thanks for all the efforts. I don't have the upload/delete options either. So, to summarize: It's not related to registration date It's...

19. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I can only delete posts if they are less than 30 minutes old(and if no-one has responded to it, I think). I do have an "upload...

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM
  20. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yep, you need to log into the boards on your birthday

Jan 22, 2021 at 8:19 AM
  21. Jumbur liked Wulerdar's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

the problem is joks is a gnome

Jan 22, 2021 at 8:19 AM
  22. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Hmm, Wuledar only has 125 messages, but still has a custom title Jokskilove forum account is older than mine, but no custom title......

Jan 22, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  23. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I have 448 trophy points. I have all the available trophies, except the birthday one, and join date is may 1. 2016. I don't remember if I...

Jan 22, 2021 at 5:40 AM
  24. Jumbur replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Under "personal details" right below where you select your avatar, there is a text field that says: "Custom title". "If specified, this...

Jan 21, 2021 at 6:24 PM
  25. Jumbur liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Heroic Character Speculation.

Speak for yourself, I and quite a few hundred others don't play to finish each expansion the fastest, after all there is no end to...

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:02 PM
  26. Jumbur replied to the thread Heroic Character Speculation.

If DBG want to make it easy for themselves to make a new higher-level heroic char, they can make it level 100-105, and skip itemization...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:56 PM
  27. Jumbur replied to the thread Trophy request.

Isn't there an upper limit to how many aug-slots an item can have?

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  28. Jumbur replied to the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

They could make a little checkbox in account-setting on the webpage, that toggled "deletability" or something(defaults to OFF, and switches...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:38 PM
  29. Jumbur replied to the thread Membership info axed from launcher window?.

Can't you just click the marketplace-button in-game, and see when the next 500dbc are claimable?

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:23 PM
  30. Jumbur liked Hogwilld's post in the thread Trophy request.

Can we get a quest to turn in our completed tradesmen trophies and change them to an AA? Switching out trophies with plot items is...

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:17 AM
  31. Jumbur replied to the thread I want my name back.

To be fair, back in Kunark even level 14 could take a while. Not everyone was power-levelling back then... sometimes just exploring was all...

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  32. Jumbur replied to the thread Mines of Gloomingdeep.

I think they should remove the level requirement from that zone, If you have been inactive in many years, it can still work as a...

Jan 17, 2021
  33. Jumbur replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Someone "added features" to the original doom(from 93), to make it handle levels that looks like this:[IMG] Age is just a number...

Jan 17, 2021
  34. Jumbur replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The guild lobby corpse-summoners, what is there angle? They claim to be serving Luclin, but no matter how you look at it, they disrupt the...

Jan 16, 2021
  35. Jumbur replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Correct, thats the event, the tricky part was convincing the raid not to over-dps bayle...:p A well balanced group might be able to...

Jan 15, 2021
  36. Jumbur replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

I recently tried to molo the tower of rot group mission, it did not end well(I was going for the challenger achievements, but still)....

Jan 15, 2021
  37. Jumbur liked Beimeith's post in the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Yes. All NPCs cause some lag when they move because the zone has to calculate their pathing. Ever swarm 200 mobs and see an empty...

Jan 15, 2021
  38. Jumbur replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

While familiars are probably not the biggest performance-hog/cause of lag, It would be an interesting experiment to remove them from the...

Jan 15, 2021
  39. Jumbur replied to the thread Augmentation Distillers for type 3 augs.

I always figured it was meant to be one of many platsinks, But imho they went overboard in the latest expansions. ToV drained me for most...

Jan 15, 2021
  40. Jumbur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Augmentation Distillers for type 3 augs.

Sorry for potentially beating a dead horse here.. Has there been any consideration for adding an augmentation distiller class to the type 3...

Jan 15, 2021
  41. Jumbur liked Bigstomp's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

If you can throw together a group or two, Shield of immaculate light from CoTF T2 raids is a useful clicky, as is Venenium from Arx mentis.

Jan 15, 2021
  42. Jumbur replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Yep, we got the achievements (and unlocked them on vendor) and farmed enough coins for everyone, I only asked because I was unsure if...

Jan 15, 2021
  43. Jumbur liked Bigstomp's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

What Aegir said. But the ach's are pretty easy now. For the shield you only need the ach's for the bayle raid. For venenium only the...

Jan 15, 2021
  44. Jumbur liked Aegir's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Need Vanquisher achievements to be able to buy those items for currency. They can still drop off the chest normally.

Jan 14, 2021
  45. Jumbur replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

Can those drop from a regular raid-win, or do they only have a chance to drop, if you beat the corresponding vanquisher challenges?...

Jan 14, 2021
  46. Jumbur replied to the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

There are some caster Augs from CotF with specialize mods on them, like: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=94659 (there is one for...

Jan 14, 2021
  47. Jumbur replied to the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

It would certainly explain, why I take damage so often when I use Gambit...even when Im sure I used all counters. I wonder if this is the...

Jan 12, 2021
  48. Jumbur liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 12, 2021
  49. Jumbur replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Fair enough, I completely forgot about bidding from bench...:oops:

Jan 11, 2021
  50. Jumbur replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

I just had a radical idea! How about they decrease the cost of tier 1 loot a lot, and unlock spells on the vendor too. we still get the...

Jan 11, 2021
  51. Jumbur replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

Maybe he got a taskadd from someone just did complete a trial? or was grouped with someone who recently completed one? Campfire?

Jan 4, 2021
  52. Jumbur replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

That is not a good reason to expect the same thing will happen to DBG. Just because the new owners are from the same continent as the...

Jan 4, 2021
  53. Jumbur liked Tryal Anderror's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I've been away for a few years and came back early December. I'm stunned at how typical boxing multiple accounts is to the point its just...

Jan 4, 2021
  54. Jumbur liked Mazame's post in the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

Ok here is what have learned so far. I ran multi account and tested different ways to do things. On the 3 main accounts I am up to 11...

Dec 31, 2020
  55. Jumbur replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

In my experience, you can barely make a single cast(except instant-casts) in between summons, and swarmpets are on a cooldown, so they...

Dec 31, 2020
  56. Jumbur liked Tegila's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Summon tan Summontanking is running backwards away from a mob while tanking it because it will summon you back, you can run out of it's...

Dec 31, 2020
  57. Jumbur replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

What is "summon tanking"? and can it be done with a wizard+merc? If it is what I think it is: Just tank it with my wizard while my...

Dec 30, 2020
  58. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

The question is also how ambitious they are, when updating the engine: Is it just a matter of replacing obsolete system-calls with newer...

Dec 27, 2020
  59. Jumbur replied to the thread New expansion - anything for new/returning players?.

My advice is to find an expansion where you can solo the progression(or some long quest chains), and just complete it. By the time you...

Dec 24, 2020
  60. Jumbur liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

The voxel idea was strong and much was learned there. In some way or another I'd guess the current team has some lessons learned...

Dec 24, 2020
  61. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

While Im deeply skeptical regarding Storybricks, Voxels is not exactly a technological dead-end. I never really considered it a...

Dec 24, 2020
  62. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Tbh, investing money in research of next-gen game-tech, is not a stupid decision. For all we know, some of their expensive lessons in...

Dec 24, 2020
  63. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

There! expansion revealed: Everquest: The Dark Side of Drinal :p

Dec 23, 2020
  64. Jumbur replied to the thread Light Sources....

I always though EQ had too many light sources. If you stand anywhere near your group or raid, or just enjoy hanging around in the guild...

Dec 23, 2020
  65. Jumbur liked Skuz's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Hence the title of the thread was a question, you supplied some answers, you took time out of your day to provide a thoughtful response...

Dec 23, 2020
  66. Jumbur liked Fian's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

While some nostalgia is nice, Velious especially has been over done. How many different Crystal Caverns do we have now? I know there are...

Dec 23, 2020
  67. Jumbur liked Nennius's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Have to disagree here. I have met some of the EQ1 team. It has been a few years, but they seemed pretty passionate then and it appears...

Dec 23, 2020
  68. Jumbur liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  69. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Just to reinforce my comment from earlier about the new zones. Compare these 2 galleries: Old western wastes:...

Dec 23, 2020
  70. Jumbur replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I disagree, the new zones in CoV are not just copy/paste of old files, they are remakes made from scratch with modern tools. That...

Dec 23, 2020
  71. Jumbur liked Skuz's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

EQ has more players than EQ2, has better earnings and a higher profit margin, and yet it is still EQ2 that perceptually gets more studio...

Dec 23, 2020
  72. Jumbur replied to the thread eqgame.exe using way to much CPU.

You are absolutely right that the EQ-client is not well optimized for a modern pc-architecture, But in order to fix that, they would need...

Dec 22, 2020
  73. Jumbur replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Sometimes Im just in a solo mood, and as a wizard I am fairly limited in what I can do with just a merc. My original plan for...

Dec 22, 2020
  74. Jumbur replied to the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

Lets hope that the new owners are prepared to invest in more manpower for EQ1. :)

Dec 22, 2020
  75. Jumbur replied to the thread Would be cool if....

You misunderstood me, I didn't say "beat", I said "traveler achievement". The last locked raid-only zone was SoD-tower I think(so korafax...

Dec 22, 2020
  76. Jumbur replied to the thread Would be cool if....

How about a "Traveler race" -server... all expansions are unlocked, the winner is the guild who can get all the explore achievements first!...

Dec 21, 2020
  77. Jumbur replied to the thread Sharknado.

While amusing, I would prefer they fixed pathing once and for all(if possible). :) Bugs sometimes ruins immersion.

Dec 21, 2020
  78. Jumbur replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Fair enough, I still think a lot of stuff only found in the marketplace would be great as quest rewards though. I remember getting a lot of...

Dec 21, 2020
  79. Jumbur liked Tegila's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

You can quest a lot of 36-42 slot bags. The best looking mount still, I'm, is the undead nightmare whatever rits name is, dropped in...

Dec 21, 2020
  80. Jumbur liked Vumad's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

And a lot of the DBC stuff is gameplay stuff. The cash bags being better than the crafted bags undermines crafting. Being able to buy...

Dec 21, 2020
  81. Jumbur replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Think of it this way: If we didn't have the marketplace, we would be able to craft 36-slot bags with crystalized velium ore, or something...

Dec 21, 2020
  82. Jumbur replied to the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

Well, lately, wizard-port destinations have been the least useful destinations for each expansion imo. We often get something close to...

Dec 19, 2020
  83. Jumbur replied to the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

There are not a lot of wizard-ports that go somewhere the GGH portal can't take you. And everyone have a GGH-anchor-gate-clicky. At best, a...

Dec 19, 2020
  84. Jumbur replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

It is my impression that groupgear has been "catching up" to raidgear lately. CoV-group-tier3 has almost the same raw HME as...

Dec 19, 2020
  85. Jumbur liked Makudonarudo's post in the thread Wish there is option to preview whole suit.

If it's not too much trouble, I wish there is an option to preview the whole armor set. Problem is when I put on the whole set, often times...

Dec 18, 2020
  86. Jumbur replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

You are right, that was rude of me. Sorry! :(

Dec 16, 2020
  87. Jumbur replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

You know how it is, when you want to contact developers... "why don't you try discord? im there often" "no no no, tuesday is reddit day,...

Dec 16, 2020
  88. Jumbur liked Angahran's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Well maybe 'they' should do something crazy like advertise and attempt to entice some more 'real players' into the game ?

Dec 15, 2020
  89. Jumbur liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

That is a fine argument (and I agree) except in the case of the tank merc. If a balanced group of 5 real players tries to use a single...

Dec 15, 2020
  90. Jumbur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

I hope the ores have equal chance from all mobs in the entire expansion, otherwise a few mobs will be perma-camped and act as a roadblock...

Dec 15, 2020
  91. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

Dropping from a pick dumps you at the evac spot, on occasions missions dump you there as well, I'd prefer evac spots at mission givers...

Dec 15, 2020
  92. Jumbur liked Szilent's post in the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

that would hose anyone trying to actually adventure in Cobalt Scar CS was a flyover zone in Scars of Velious, like a snot-ton of zones...

Dec 15, 2020
  93. Jumbur replied to the thread Not A Bug CoV chase Loot worse than CoV T3?.

Ice encrusted items still have higher heroics, higher focus, and better clicky-effects than the CoV Tier3 items, which has higher ac and...

Dec 15, 2020
  94. Jumbur replied to the thread Should they bump up the kill count on merc quests?.

I remember thinking that the "master hunter's challenge" quest in shard's landing(RoF) was a bit too "grindy" for my taste. :oops:

Dec 14, 2020
  95. Jumbur liked Vumad's post in the thread Dragon hoard buy slots question.

Keep micro transactions out of my subscription based games. As an enchanter, I hate that there are illusions everywhere that I can't earn...

Dec 14, 2020
  96. Jumbur replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

The wizard equivalent of root-rotting, is to spam your ice-root-spell on the mob until it dies. It has a dd-component, that is (sadly)...

Dec 14, 2020
  97. Jumbur replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

I always found that kind of coordination difficult to pull off. :( Is the ranger a box you control, or have you practiced a lot with your...

Dec 14, 2020
  98. Jumbur replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

Isn't it only bards and boxers that can double invis?

Dec 14, 2020
  99. Jumbur liked Laurana's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless COV Crafted Armor does not have Reward Review option.

When crafting the new tradeskilled player-made gear in COV (Faded Restless...), there is no Reward Preview: Item Name option like there is...

COV_Crafted_Armor_Missing_Preview.jpg Dec 13, 2020
  100. Jumbur replied to the thread Dragon hoard buy slots question.

Yes, they want YOU to pay a fortune for faster zoning times, even of you don't need more bank space...:rolleyes:

Dec 13, 2020
  101. Jumbur replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Imho, generally speaking: 4 focused players in group tier2 + 2 mercs, should be able to beat the missions. 6 focused players in group...

Dec 13, 2020
  102. Jumbur replied to the thread Cobalt Scar - Siren's Grotto path leads to warping mobs, trains.

Tbh, improving the pathfinding algorithm, would be a fantastic longterm benefit to the game. It would open up a lot of possibilities...

Dec 13, 2020
  103. Jumbur replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

My assumption, is that crafters will need access to the tradeskill vendor in WW quite often. Not to mention that WW is almost a "zone-hub"....

Dec 12, 2020
  104. Jumbur replied to the thread we really need every animal to be immune to snare?.

Only flying mobs should be immune to snare/root imo...

Dec 12, 2020
  105. Jumbur replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

I think the merchant camp in western wastes would have a better destination for the teleport clicky.

Dec 11, 2020
  106. Jumbur liked Cicelee's post in the thread COV comments....

It involved camping. I will leave it at that.

Dec 11, 2020
  107. Jumbur replied to the thread COV comments....

Thanks, that was enough to guess a few google keywords. Doubt it works in CoV though. Looks like people got suspended for it,...

Dec 11, 2020
  108. Jumbur replied to the thread COV comments....

Tell me more...:) I always had evac though, maybe that is why I haven't heard of it? :p

Dec 11, 2020
  109. Jumbur liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

While your at it go ahead and put the Rk3 spell runes on the raid vendor like all the other raid loot.

Dec 10, 2020
  110. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

I have no idea what day of the week it is, patch on a Tuesday throws me completely! Convinced today is Friday! But yeah your right it...

Dec 10, 2020
  111. Jumbur replied to the thread COV comments....

I had no problems with getting to WW with just normal invis...? Perhaps you were spotted by a SI Named or a roamer I somehow missed?

Dec 10, 2020
  112. Jumbur liked Sancus's post in the thread COV comments....

I agree. Despite all of the zones being revamps, they do look good and thematically are enjoyable to play through. The "coolness" of...

Dec 10, 2020
  113. Jumbur liked Griggson's post in the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

No ores in the COV mission chests either

Dec 10, 2020
  114. Jumbur replied to the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

I thought that raid was Saturday Dec 19? Hopefully, it will be fixed much sooner... My guess is that the problem, is the script they...

Dec 10, 2020
  115. Jumbur replied to the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

Maybe it is a global...

Dec 9, 2020
  116. Jumbur replied to the thread COV comments....

One thing, that Im genuinely impressed by, are the zones themselves, they are beautiful and atmospheric. The music is also nice. :)

Dec 9, 2020
  117. Jumbur replied to the thread no spells , bricks and piece for earing.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/missing-loot-from-tov-raids.272180/#post-3986292

Dec 9, 2020
  118. Jumbur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

Same result on ToFS #1 - regular loot, no spells/ores

Dec 9, 2020
  119. Jumbur liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Fixed Missing loot from ToV raids.

We just did Kael #2 raid. The chest contained 0 spells 0 velium bricks 0 heart shard of the statue The normal amount of armor and...

Dec 9, 2020
  120. Jumbur posted a new thread.

Fixed missing texture in CoV western wastes

The "fence" around the merchant camp in western wastes seems to be missing a texture, it just has a flat grey color that looks out of...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 9, 2020
  121. Jumbur replied to the thread CoV Vanquisher Achievement reward.

what am I supposed to see in that screenshot, and what is the achievement reward? :confused: I need a bit more context?

Dec 9, 2020
  122. Jumbur replied to the thread Progressive Spell giving new ranks without doing anything.

Dissident spells behaved the same way, you get the first 3 ranks for free if you maxed the dicho spell. That was intentional afaik:...

Dec 9, 2020
  123. Jumbur liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Neither of these will do anything whatsoever to help Wizards. Mana isn't a problem unless you're doing something very wrong nor is...

Dec 8, 2020
  124. Jumbur replied to the thread Website Safeguard/Botprotection gets out of hand.

It is not about protecting the website from bots. It is about categorizing random pictures, so that our AI-overlords will learn how to bomb...

Dec 8, 2020
  125. Jumbur liked Beimeith's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I'd pay a higher subscription cost if it would eliminate the marketplace.

Dec 8, 2020
  126. Jumbur posted a new thread.

Feature request: preview complete armor ornament sets

Currently, when we want to see how we look in a certain armor ornament-set, we have to get access to a working item link for each...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 8, 2020
  127. Jumbur replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Switching to microsoft edge did the trick! :) Google chrome didn't work, for some reason...:confused:

Dec 7, 2020
  128. Jumbur liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Make sure you aren't blocking popups, if it asks if you want to leave the page say "yes," try clearing your cache, or try another...

Dec 7, 2020
  129. Jumbur replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Im trying to download the "cov maps 12-04-2020.zip", but it wont let me. It starts the "scanning for virus" and then nothing...:confused:

Dec 7, 2020
  130. Jumbur liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

A complete remake doesn't mean they will bring in wow/eq2 style graphics

Dec 7, 2020
  131. Jumbur liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

We should be able to choose new models for any mob type, the same way we can individually choose character race graphics. I HATE that...

Dec 7, 2020
  132. Jumbur liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

There is more to a graphics engine than shiny, high res textures and massive poly count objects. There is pure poly throughput, which...

Dec 7, 2020
  133. Jumbur liked Zunnoab's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/demystifying-full-screen-optimizations/ https://devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/dxgi-flip-model/

Dec 7, 2020
  134. Jumbur liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

I'd like to request the initial expansion release to be at 6:38 p.m. ET. I have to take my sister to the nephrologist that day, but I...

Dec 7, 2020
  135. Jumbur liked Svann2's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I havent used full screen in a while but iirc it is slower to tab out to look stuff up and tabbing sometimes caused eq to crash. And...

Dec 7, 2020
  136. Jumbur liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

If you want to use programs like gina, gamparse or others that want to draw on your screen you need to be in windowed mode for them...

Dec 7, 2020
  137. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

What are the advantages of windowed mode, if you don't box? :confused:...

Dec 7, 2020
  138. Jumbur replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Even if its only visual fluff, I still think my character deserves too look deliciously fabulous, even if his owner isn't rich...:p They...

Dec 4, 2020
  139. Jumbur liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

RoS was poorly received, while HoT was well received. The reception entirely depends on the execution and not the themes themselves.

Dec 4, 2020
  140. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Gates was poorly received for being poorly tuned, TBM was poorly received for copy/pasting too many zones(and weird group itemization),...

Dec 4, 2020
  141. Jumbur replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I pay one subscription and I pay for expansions, that should be enough. I don't feel like paying more than that. I don't like...

Dec 3, 2020
  142. Jumbur liked Skuz's post in the thread COV comments....

If it is as small as alluded in this thread it will be in line with what many expected from an expansion created amidst a global pandemic,...

Dec 3, 2020
  143. Jumbur liked Skuz's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

The poorly implemented Freeport revamp & the following poor reception might have nixed that plan. As an aside, right after the Luclin...

Dec 3, 2020
  144. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Even if they don't update the graphic assets, they still need to fix the gfx-engine. Attracting nostalgic returnees can be successful...

Dec 3, 2020
  145. Jumbur replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Well, us EQ1 players are old farts who don't want any fancy pay2win in our marketplace! ;) (Heroics could use a bump though...:p )

Dec 2, 2020
  146. Jumbur liked ikarinokamii's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

most Directx iterations are backward compatible for the most part. So i don't think that will ever be a problem, most directx 8 games...

Dec 2, 2020
  147. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

They have done big game-engine updates before, I think both Luclin and Underfoot, had a new GFX-engine-update for example. Tbh, it won't be...

Dec 2, 2020
  148. Jumbur liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I disagree. There are so many old users that if they did a huge expansion, addressing a lot of big issues with a lot of major features and...

Dec 2, 2020
  149. Jumbur liked Slasher's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

SOE was owned by Sony so while SOE/Daybreak are essentially the same company they're owned by a different parent company only...

Dec 2, 2020
  150. Jumbur liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Feels like the executive leadership has spent the last 18 years thinking this EQ1 thing wasn’t going to work out. I think Shaun Lord...

Dec 2, 2020
  151. Jumbur liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Yeah, EQ 1 drives 30% of the EBIT on 15% of the turnover... that is AMAZING. I watched...

Dec 2, 2020
  152. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I would be quite happy if this was the new direction for everquest. :D EQ has imho been severely neglected in the technical...

Dec 2, 2020
  153. Jumbur replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

That whole discussion really depends on how you define a "software company": Is it (a) the legal entity or (b) the group of software...

Dec 2, 2020
  154. Jumbur liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ1 according to the presentation has 82k Monthly Active Users, with 66k of those being members. EQ1 has made approximately $1 billion in...

Dec 2, 2020
  155. Jumbur replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Imho they are going about this the wrong way. They should bump up the capacity a lot, AND make it free for members and f2p-accounts alike....

Dec 2, 2020
  156. Jumbur replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

But that currency is not something that can be traded between players, and you can't affect the earning-speed by any ingame means....

Dec 2, 2020
  157. Jumbur replied to the thread COV comments....

I haven't logged on to the beta-server, so my impression is based on browsing the beta forums: Looks like it is a very "barebones"...

Dec 2, 2020
  158. Jumbur replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I guess that the owners being swedish means DPG must honor the GDPR(I think they already do, as we europeans can still play the game):...

Dec 2, 2020
  159. Jumbur replied to the thread A restless Coldain?.

A question, for the bug report forum, maybe?

Dec 1, 2020
  160. Jumbur replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

To be honest, I think there are already too many plat-sinks in the game...I mean, Im a raider and a nonboxer, and I dont buy kronos. I have...

Dec 1, 2020
  161. Jumbur replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Claiming that buying glyphs on the loyalty vendor is RMT, is like claiming that buying expansions from Darkpaw in order to have...

Dec 1, 2020
  162. Jumbur replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

Letting the texturing(and some pass-through grass/flower-objects) of the zone be dependent on the individual player's progression, is...

Nov 29, 2020
  163. Jumbur replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

I think it was the "post-processing"-setting(or post-effects?) actually, they had a pixel-shader that controlled how vibrant the colors...

Nov 25, 2020
  164. Jumbur replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

They did that in the house of thule-zone, miragul's nightmare, where the zone became more colorful depending on your progression. Worked...

Nov 25, 2020
  165. Jumbur replied to the thread Fixed Internally Windchill Sprites in GD a mess.

It means they have identified the bug, and implemented the fix on their internal testsystem. The fix is ready to go live on next...

Nov 25, 2020
  166. Jumbur replied to the thread TBM raids still need keys.

Only the requester needs to do group progression(which is molo-able) I think, and if each raid gives 4 click-flags, then I don't see...

Nov 24, 2020
  167. Jumbur replied to the thread Getting to Shard's Landing.

Allakhazam usually have a "getting there" section for each expansion: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Rain_of_Fear_Overview I...

Nov 24, 2020
  168. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread Congratulations Ancient Dominion!.

Well done guys, good to see you finished all of the Torment of Velious raids last night. Not an easy task when you only raid twice a week...

Nov 23, 2020
  169. Jumbur liked Monkman's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Easiest fix for the focus for spells would be to just allow each rank to impact that spell line as opposed to a specific expansion based...

Nov 19, 2020
  170. Jumbur replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Instead of defining a "standard gear" set for each level, they could temporarily change the "required level tag" into a "recommended...

Nov 19, 2020
  171. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ patch notes - 18th November 2020.

Does that mean they have added new modern dragon encounters to the raids(and even more scaling to the aug-reward), or is it just a...

Nov 18, 2020
  172. Jumbur replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Hmm, making every single zone in EQ into a scalable HA with room for several groups and justifying the lore with "time-travel", sounds like...

Nov 18, 2020
  173. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread EQ patch notes - 18th November 2020.

Still no fix for the boats in TDS??? How hard is it to add a translocator like we have in other boat zones?

Nov 17, 2020
  174. Jumbur replied to the thread EQ patch notes - 18th November 2020.

Yeah, one would think a few translocators would be an easy temporary fix, while they were debugging boats for a future patch...:(

Nov 17, 2020
  175. Jumbur replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Put ALL hero's forge/ornaments on Marcia for obscene amounts of plat. Plat-sink achieved...:p

Nov 17, 2020
  176. Jumbur liked Yinla's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

It is really too late for plat sinks unless it is something those with a lower amount of plat don't need. While you have some with...

Nov 17, 2020
  177. Jumbur replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

I think the first week of overseer, you could actually get ToV collectibles from the dispensers. So the system certainly support it. :)...

Nov 16, 2020
  178. Jumbur replied to the thread Wizard's Fury of Magic AA.

Thats because they want to give wizards the "illusion" of being a high damage-class, by giving all their nukes a higher base damage(a...

Nov 16, 2020
  179. Jumbur replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

I remember I once asked a trader why he had water flasks/iron rations for sale for 2 mill pp. He said it was to make sure his trader was...

Nov 15, 2020
  180. Jumbur replied to the thread Confirmed no boat to brother island.

I hope they fix this soon, some guildies have been reading this thread, and I get Brother Island port-requests after raid regularly....

Nov 12, 2020
  181. Jumbur replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

If they could make pathing work correctly in underwater conditions, then I would unironically like an underwater theme. :) There...

Nov 12, 2020
  182. Jumbur replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I think DPG were limited with COVID19 restrictions and "working from home"-conditions this time around. Most of us probably expected that...

Nov 12, 2020